PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break detail

yogi08
03-20-2008, 06:40 AM
for all of my many speeding tickets i got the judge gave me 1 year probation, 153.33 to pay each month for 1 year, no license for 8 months (figured out i can get it in 2 months now), i have to spend this week "spring break" every morning at 8AM till 5PM working around town FOR FREE. yesterday was nothing, i sat at the EMS building and washed 7 ambulances and slept in a recliner till 5, watching discovery channel. little did the judge know im not a college student yet, so this isnt even MYspring break lol. but man this sucks, on monday i pained 11 jail cells with 3 other guys. i picked up 32.8 pounds of ciggerate butts with 15 other people in one day. you know how much that sucks? i bet you dont. off to community service now. GRRRR

3.5altman
03-20-2008, 07:22 AM
:thinking: :thinking:

Dietcoke
03-20-2008, 08:35 AM
You don't think you deserve the punishment? How many fecking speeding tickets do you get to have to do all that service, and pay $1800 and lose your license for that long. Clearly, you're not a fast learner, and I applaud the government for doing what they're doing.