PDA

View Full Version : stupid old man!

Eli
08-11-2005, 07:40 PM
its days like this, i am very glad i drive a jeep...

so im sitting at a stop light and all i a sudden i feel a little bump, im thinking i couldnt have stalled out, my foot is on the clutch, and then i realized i got rear-ended. i look in my side mirror and this old white guy, white hair is just looking at me with his hands up in the air, all confused... im liek ah fuck. so i pull over about 20 ft up the road, figured we check it out do the regular wreck stuff.

so i pull over and he just keeps driving... I searched real hard and didnt have a scratch on my bumper or anything, hell its made of steel and he probably woulda hit my spare 31" tire, but that just pisses me off he didnt stop.

he was in a fairly new caddilac seville/deville whatever. i hope it fucked his car up!

mp5o
08-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Shoulda chased his coward ass.

DeutscheBAG!
08-11-2005, 08:02 PM
this is old man?

technoteg97
08-11-2005, 08:04 PM
haha..that sucks man..but atleast your car didnt get any scratches

Eli
08-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Shoulda chased his coward ass.

yeah i woulda, but i had no damage, he was old and obviously scenial, and by the time i got back in the car and merged with traffic, he was gone.

its a small town, im sure ill see him again...

A1EX
08-11-2005, 09:01 PM
yeah i woulda, but i had no damage, he was old and obviously scenial, and by the time i got back in the car and merged with traffic, he was gone.

its a small town, im sure ill see him again...
what do you plan on doing if you see him again :rant: ?

Eli
08-11-2005, 09:10 PM
what do you plan on doing if you see him again :rant: ?

Not shit probably- hahaha, probably just go look at his car hoping for a big dent or something.

Old people are something else, I just think he shoulda pulled over and said im sorry or something, ya know? I could care less that he hit me, not like he did damage.

Kevykev
08-11-2005, 09:14 PM
i look in my side mirror and this old white guy, white hair is just looking at me with his hands up in the air, all confused...

LOL you're white and you referred to him and an "old white guy" :lmfao:

+10

Eli
08-11-2005, 09:17 PM
LOL you're white and you referred to him and an "old white guy" :lmfao:

+10

LMFAO- can i not say that? the fucker just gave me the most confused look ive ever seen an OLD WHITE MAN give.