PDA

View Full Version : Why is it Honda Civic and Intergra Owners.....

Brett
03-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Fell the need to rev or try to race me everywhere I go? Just the other day I had this old ass P.O.S early '90s intergra on stock steel wheels, aftermarket "Muffler, Not exhaust" barely hanging to the car try and run me on 400, Granted to teach him a hard lesson, I had to drop it down a few gears and make sure he had a good look at the back of the S2k, But just sayin...lol, Why is it every civic/integra owner thinks they have fast cars?

When I had my show civic I never did this stupid sh*t cause I knew, IT WAS A CIVIC, not a car with any hope of power.

Discuss.

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Well personally speaking I had an experience like this a week ago. I had an integra owner rev at my car at a light. He asked me "what I gots to that thing" . I said " nothing really, kinda stock". We both took off and I pulled bus lengths on him, short shifting. Anyways, we actually both pulled into the same gas station, and I asked him why he ran me. He said "I just wanted to see what that things got".

I got to thinking, and maybe folks taunt you not that because they think they can beat you, but just to see it take off and move. Personally, Id probably do that to a car I KNOW is faster just to see him get on it like a bat outta hell.

redrumracer
03-19-2008, 01:54 PM
it is nice to see a decent powered car take off and for some it may be "motivation". and no im not guilty of doing this. hell my car couldnt beat molasses uphill in -30 degree temp with a tail wind.

GTScoob
03-19-2008, 01:56 PM
I got to thinking, and maybe folks taunt you not that because they think they can beat you, but just to see it take off and move. Personally, Id probably do that to a car I KNOW is faster just to see him get on it like a bat outta hell.
I agree completely, I've done that to a couple of higher end BMWs and Benzs just to see how I hang compared to them. I think a couple were surprised when I'd keep up with them up to 120-130mph.

Slow Motion
03-19-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm not gonna mess w/ anyone unless i can beat em..

1439/2000
03-19-2008, 02:02 PM
It happens to me but usually its with cooler cars. Even then I rarely do anything about it. Worst case scenario isn't losing, its going to jail.

bigdare23
03-19-2008, 02:02 PM

So you're the type of guy the in the Cobra that trys to run Civic DXs. :screwy:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 02:04 PM
So you're the type of guy the in the Cobra that trys to run Civic DXs. :screwy:

haha ill do that too :lmfao:

oh and whenever I see Bert

blackboi50
03-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Fell the need to rev or try to race me everywhere I go? Just the other day I had this old ass P.O.S early '90s intergra on stock steel wheels, aftermarket "Muffler, Not exhaust" barely hanging to the car try and run me on 400, Granted to teach him a hard lesson, I had to drop it down a few gears and make sure he had a good look at the back of the S2k, But just sayin...lol, Why is it every civic/integra owner thinks they have fast cars?

When I had my show civic I never did this stupid sh*t cause I knew, IT WAS A CIVIC, not a car with any hope of power.

Discuss.

u had a civic be4 and u did that to me all the time:eek:........

but yea i see where your coming from.........but how about when u are parked at a gas station or pumping gas....when every tom, **** ,and harry wants to drive all fast in the parking lot juss because your sitting there pumping gas or juss chillen.......like what are u tryna prove???......do u want me to automatically stop pumping my gas and run in my car and chase u down!!!.....:wtf:....1

civic95
03-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Why are S2K owners scared to do track days that civics, and sentras will be at?

blackboi50
03-19-2008, 02:08 PM

yea wait until the day u roll up on a geo metro or something thats running a V6 with nitrous!!!!:lmfao:........it could happen!!!......

t3ggr
03-19-2008, 02:12 PM
When I am driving the integra, I never do that. In fact I will have a sti do it to me and I just lift my arms in defeat before he even goes.

Now when I am driving the beast....well thats another story.

blackboi50
03-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Why are S2K owners scared to do track days that civics, and sentras will be at?

did he juss put sentras in the same category as civics:thinking:.....1

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 02:16 PM
did he juss put sentras in the same category as civics:thinking:.....1

they arent? lol

silversol
03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
here is your average beat up civic driver/street racer!
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/silversolb18/SICK-1.jpg

blackboi50
03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
they arent? lol

nvrmd........i guess i juss hold sentras on a pedastal (sp) compared to civics:D......1

Tech5
03-19-2008, 02:24 PM
I agree, I had a Black Dc teg seems to be stock maybe bolt ons not sure, but I was on my bike an he tried to race me on 285 , I knew the only reason he did that is to see me take off or pop a wheelie an out run him on one wheel, but I kept cool an road my ride like I didnt even care about his car, but when he acted stupid an cut a car off that about hit me, then I got up beside him( teg) an smash his damn mirror in.... I bet he will think twice about doing that ****t again...oh yeah after smashing his mirror then i popped a wheelie an gave him the FINGER :2up:

silversol
03-19-2008, 02:25 PM
I agree, I had a Black Dc teg seems to be stock maybe bolt ons not sure, but I was on my bike an he tried to race me on 285 , I knew the only reason he did that is to see me take off or pop a wheelie an out run him on one wheel, but I kept cool an road my ride like I didnt even care about his car, but when he acted stupid an cut a car off that about hit me, then I got up beside him( teg) an smash his damn mirror in.... I bet he will think twice about doing that ****t again...oh yeah after smashing his mirror then i popped a wheelie an gave him the FINGER :2up:

sure u did lol!

Ruiner
03-19-2008, 02:26 PM

Discuss.

I used to get it all the time when I had my 911 turbo... I laughed a lot.

Killer
03-19-2008, 02:56 PM

Discuss.

werd.... when i had my hatch there was like 2-3 times i reved... but it was just to mess with friends and act like you're typical honda driver.. i never meant it... BUT just about anytime i was out and another honda came anywhere near me it was like they always wanted to race.. always.... integras/civics/crx's... they would always do the rice rev or fly by... it got old...

Tech5
03-19-2008, 03:02 PM
agree....
werd.... when i had my hatch there was like 2-3 times i reved... but it was just to mess with friends and act like you're typical honda driver.. i never meant it... BUT just about anytime i was out and another honda came anywhere near me it was like they always wanted to race.. always.... integras/civics/crx's... they would always do the rice rev or fly by... it got old...

PURP
03-19-2008, 03:06 PM

HAHAHA you pooped a wheelie on your POS R6 and gave the finger at the same time:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:...yeah and my civic will do a wheel stand and run the 1/4 at 5 secs...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:can you even ride a wheelie...you do know power wheelie don't count...

TurboSam
03-19-2008, 04:30 PM
they all watched FnF too damn many times..... i got revved on like 4-5 weeks ago in my almost stock 350Z but some punk in a del Sol with MISSING fenders and chrome rims. i pointed and laughed

bigdare23
03-19-2008, 04:35 PM
This just happened to me on my way home, but it wasn't a honda driver. This chump in a celica was damn near burning out (due to the rain LOL), and about to run in the back of another car (due to traffic) just to try to stunt. LMAO

1SICKLEX
03-19-2008, 04:38 PM

Discuss.

Its everywhere too. I mean as soon as I get out the garage it happens, on the way to work it happens, on the way for dinner, back on the way home.

Then most have their high beams on? Why? I don't know.

Evil Goat
03-19-2008, 04:41 PM
ive been spending my free time at a local race shop helping get a car ready for nopi drags next weekend and its fun to watch the stock drivetrained civic/integra guys come in to check the place out, get quotes, etc, and b/c the guy pilots a 9 second, soon to be 8 second with the new toys for this year, full on drag civic, they think they have something to prove when they leave....majority of the time they cant even get em turning on the shellrock road, which for those of you who know what shellrock roads are know its like ice

course, i did the same thing when i was in highschool....lol

but i must say i dont get too many people messing with me....0 imports since i bought the car last june, and i drive it near daily 30+ miles atleast, i get more, "that thing come like that stock?" or a "nice grand am" from the older crowd

Ran
03-19-2008, 04:42 PM
People pretty much left me alone when I was in the Yaris. Probably because they knew I was slow as hell.

Now that I'm in a bright red Mustang GT, every swinging Richard wants to run.

LEAVE ME ALONE D@MMIT! GAS IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THIS BULLSH*T!

1SICKLEX
03-19-2008, 04:43 PM

Evil Goat
03-19-2008, 04:45 PM

i saw that :ninja:

Xlr8sheng35
03-19-2008, 04:51 PM

If I am reading this correctly... you are on 285 smashing mirrors in (with your hand i suppose?) and riding wheelies with one hand while taunting with the other? If this is the case, I strongly urge you to park that bike immediately before you get hurt or killed.

_Christian_
03-19-2008, 05:06 PM
That's exactly why. At least I'd like to think so. There's no way that many people can think their cars are that fast.

green91
03-19-2008, 05:09 PM
cause civics and integras are ALL slow, have rotas & b16 swaps

collins
03-19-2008, 05:38 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE D@MMIT! GAS IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THIS BULLSH*T!
lol then go back to driving ur yaris! :lmfao:

i dont get many ppl that mess with me... i guess they think its a grand prix :dunno: lol

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:05 PM
I forgot, I did have a guy in a brand new Dodge Ram Quad Cab V8 at the light the other day as the light turned green he looked at me and nailed the gas, so I of course was like, Oh hell nah!! I nailed it and I think he was thinking his V8 was my daddy but then I ate him up and spit his Dodge back out and then he got all mad once I eased off and flew by me and cut in front of me.... :lmfao:

Now I do like to look for cars on GA400 to mess with "Only" cause I am curious what the S2k can hang with and what it cant so I will look for higher end cars, to play with but I swear the civic and integra owners just f*ckin kill me with thier weaving in and out running up behind me to want to race or staying along side of me gunning it on and off to try and get me to race them, I kinda look at 'em... shake my head and laugh... That I think upsets them a tad.

Now I did find a older guy in a Lotus Esprit a month ago on 400 and we were playing around and when we hit a dead spot on the highway we toyed back and fourth doing around 130mph and I was suprised I kept with him, I think he was to... then he got off at a exit and waived :D

But moral of the story, If you have a civic or integra... YOU ARE NOT IN A PERFORMANCE CAR!!! (Boosted ones do not apply to this rule, yes there are quite a few fast well built cars out there)

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:06 PM
lol then go back to driving ur yaris! :lmfao:

i dont get many ppl that mess with me... i guess they think its a grand prix :dunno: lol

Oh I thought it was a Grand Am or a Bonneville :thinking: :lmfao:

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Its everywhere too. I mean as soon as I get out the garage it happens, on the way to work it happens, on the way for dinner, back on the way home.

Even in bumper to bumper traffic the rev, Like WTF am I gonna do stuck in traffic?

ATL86
03-19-2008, 06:19 PM
I get the same sh!t, too... and I drive an Integra. I'll be the first to admit that my car is slow as balls.

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:20 PM
When I had my civic I never even revved at anyone...LOL

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:22 PM
I want an s2k:(

1SICKLEX
03-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Even in bumper to bumper traffic the rev, Like WTF am I gonna do stuck in traffic?
I don't know. Its not just modded ones, stock ones too. Always in the fast lane as well.

V-8+high gas+ more morons on the road than ever=me want bus pass!!!

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:30 PM
I want an s2k:(

You can get naked in mine if you want :D

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:31 PM
I don't know. Its not just modded ones, stock ones too. Always in the fast lane as well.

V-8+high gas+ more morons on the road than ever=me want bus pass!!!

Tell me about it, $3.40 per gallon premium+20mpg+11 gallon tank= I go through alot of gas when I play around and its not cheap

Julio
03-19-2008, 06:31 PM
I love when they rev.... and they loose.

Brett, you know whats funny, I had a s2k rev at me..lol

I get alot of 350's.. they are annoying now.

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:32 PM
^^ Yeah that makes it fun, cause you get that joy but then you look down and see how much gas you just wasted on that slow ass car you beat...LOL

I have played with a few Vettes on 400 but I dont rev at them, Thats gay!! LOL

and 350 owners usually think they are the hottest cars on the road, Kinda like Mustang owners (Sorry George) lol

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:34 PM
You can get naked in mine if you want :D

can I press the push button start?:D

Julio
03-19-2008, 06:34 PM

sure..., with your nipple.

1SICKLEX
03-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Tell me about it, $3.40 per gallon premium+20mpg+11 gallon tank= I go through alot of gas when I play around and its not cheap

Lol, no doubt, a good bud of mine has a S2K and he said it was like $45 to fill up and he was like WTF...

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:36 PM

Only if then I can push "Your" button :D

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:37 PM

:cheers:

**Damn this 30 second post rule!!! Im still not used to it..LOL

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:42 PM

Julio, lick me.:tongue1:

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Only if then I can push "Your" button :D

ooo the remote for my remote start on the viper alarm for the civ?

sureee :D

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Ummm please see my title next to my name and then say BRETT instead of Julio. Thank you. :lmfao:

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Ummm please see my title next to my name and then say BRETT instead of Julio. Thank you. :lmfao:

Brett lick me??:tongue1:

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:47 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

:la: :la: :la: :la:

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:52 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

:la: :la: :la: :la:

whudeva. I'm black, I dont think you do blackerns!!:no:

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:54 PM
hahaha and thats why I Put that statement in that thread, I was waiting for you to come back with that!!! LMAO ( I put that to see what youd say after my comment.... :lmfao: )

SiRed94
03-19-2008, 06:54 PM
because these damn kids nowadays don't have to work for their gas money... thats why they rev those little bumblebee engines all the time... or they are just all fuccing idiots... idk...

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Id have to say the second one is my choice...LOL

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:57 PM
hahaha and thats why I Put that statement in that thread, I was waiting for you to come back with that!!! LMAO ( I put that to see what youd say after my comment.... :lmfao: )

yup and I'm not light skinned bruh!!!:(

Brett
03-19-2008, 06:58 PM
The whole statement was directed to see what youd say, Not what I think, But after that get naked in my car comment I wanted to see if youd catch the other one :D

So now you can let me :la: :lmfao:

hondachik
03-19-2008, 07:01 PM
The whole statement was directed to see what youd say, Not what I think, But after that get naked in my car comment I wanted to see if youd catch the other one :D

So now you can let me :la: :lmfao:

I caught all your comments....I stalk you Brett.:ninja:

Brett
03-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Yeah but im not a white athletic type, so Im not in!! LOL

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Even then I rarely do anything about it. Worst case scenario isn't losing, its going to jail.

Smartest post in the thread. Big ups to you. Later, QD.

1SICKLEX
03-19-2008, 07:31 PM
because these damn kids nowadays don't have to work for their gas money... thats why they rev those little bumblebee engines all the time... or they are just all fuccing idiots... idk...
lol..I am sure most work to get the gas money...

Schugg
03-19-2008, 08:08 PM

Discuss.

haha thats all i really drive and i never rev at someone i know would whoop my ass, even then i dont ever rev at people. and when i did rev up at some car that could beat me, it was as a joke just so they could go home and tell there friends some lil civic tried to race them.

collins
03-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Oh I thought it was a Grand Am or a Bonneville :thinking: :lmfao:
LOL same sh.t

hondachik
03-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Yeah but im not a white athletic type, so Im not in!! LOL

u being an s2k owner, makes up for it:D

Brett
03-20-2008, 06:14 AM
:lmfao: see thats the power of the "S"

BABY J
03-20-2008, 06:18 AM
"... I wish a m*thaf*ckin s2kgay WOULD try to step to me...."

Sammich
03-20-2008, 06:19 AM
i feel good when i race old men/women on the road...i think it makes them feel young at heart........

Brett
03-20-2008, 06:23 AM
i feel good when i race old men/women on the road...i think it makes them feel young at heart........

I thank you for that, On behalf of old people, We do get that moment we feel young.... for that 10 seconds or less, we feel free!! :D

Brett
03-20-2008, 06:23 AM
"... I wish a m*thaf*ckin s2kgay WOULD try to step to me...."

~draws line in sand~

~taps finger~

:lmfao:

95alty
03-20-2008, 06:28 AM
I agree... ive had kids role up to me and rev their engines because of what the back of my car says... ill look at them... then nod my head... and continue driving 60mph because gas is a biotch to pay for in a Bimmer... those dam civics and integras can do all that revving cus they get 2034902349 mpg....

Also im not risking my dam car, license, or job for a dam civic

yogi08
03-20-2008, 06:28 AM
it all depends on waht im driving. if its a stock KA 240 with just exhaust ill rev up just to watch a mustang burn the tires off and get pulled over.

BABY J
03-20-2008, 06:29 AM
~draws line in sand~

~taps finger~

:lmfao:

come get it.... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

NOT your grandmoms Civic kid.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/IMG_0909.jpg

95alty
it all depends on waht im driving. if its a stock KA 240 with just exhaust ill rev up just to watch a mustang burn the tires off and get pulled over.

come on yogi... mustang?? this is about civics and integras:lmfao:

ill let it slide lol... its early:goodjob:

Brett
YOGI08 Did you buy your 240 from Atif? That looks exactly like the one he had

95alty
03-20-2008, 06:30 AM
come get it.... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

NOT your grandmoms Civic kid.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/IMG_0909.jpg

I know ^ its my great grandmothers civic

BABY J
03-20-2008, 06:31 AM
^ man could she slob a knob --- gonna miss her dearly.

95alty
03-20-2008, 06:33 AM
lol hahahahaha... lets not talk about who left me her will with the car in my sig :)... but we will save that for another day

Sammich
03-20-2008, 06:34 AM
lol @ baby j wildin

yogi08
03-20-2008, 06:34 AM
YOGI08 Did you buy your 240 from Atif? That looks exactly like the one he had
yep i sure did, backin august.
its not mine right now, its been owned by 7 people since i sold it.
about to buy it back, its still got no reverse, oil pan leaks, valve covcer leaks, no altenator, and the new owner only wants 3200. body is still minty as when i sold it.

Mike Lowrey
03-20-2008, 06:52 AM

Discuss.

This never happens to me. Don't know why. Not complaining, just don't know why.

Sammich
03-20-2008, 06:53 AM
This never happens to me. Don't know why. Not complaining, just don't know why.

post #70 holds the answer to your question:D

Mike Lowrey
03-20-2008, 06:53 AM

I like it when people have their high beams on behind me. Their lights just shine right over the top of the car.... :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
03-20-2008, 06:56 AM
post #70 holds the answer to your question:D

Good, so people don't think I am "old", so they don't race me to make me feel better.... :D

Brett, on the other hand..... :lmfao:

Sammich
03-20-2008, 07:04 AM
:lmao::lmao:

Brett
03-20-2008, 08:37 AM
I like it when people have their high beams on behind me. Their lights just shine right over the top of the car.... :lmfao:

to bad rocks dont :D