PDA

View Full Version : WHy i want to be a married man

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 10:24 PM
baby i love u so much.I can't wait to get married have ur babies.I no that u will be the best father to our beautiful children and the most amazing husband.U make me so happy and mean everything to me.I love u so much and u have no idea how much i miss u.I think about u so much and how good u are to me.I am going to do everything i can do get u through school and mabye get u to get a degree in college.I don't want u to work hard for money like u have in the pass.

Loves u
ming

!!nothing in the note above was taken out of what she had txt me:D

I have to say i have done my share of dating females growing up.most girls liked me because i dressed good and allway's had $ because i started working at a young aga dropping out of school.Just so i could go make that quick money.

But as i get older i realize that its messages like this that i get from my fiance that has supported my hobby's thrue the last 4 yr's that means more than car's,money,bikes,quads, and even houses if i really wanted them it makes me not care about none of it but her just her leave everything else outside.I get bashed alot by my family friends about getting married young but thats ok.I speant alot of time and $ to just realize none of it makes u as happy as when u no that the girl you are dating is the 1 for u. Just some mushy shi* for you youngsters that no what i am talking about and that is living a happy life with the love of your life:D

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 10:27 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!
My a$$ staying single for a little bit longer...

The BUCKY
03-18-2008, 10:30 PM
dat a boy

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:30 PM
I've been with my girlfriend for almost two years and I lived with her before we started dating. I'm 19 in July and she's 22 in July. Not thinking marriage this young, but I already get where you come from, man. Reps for knowing what's good.

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 10:32 PM
^ REPS for you my man for datin an older chick...
HIGH FIVE!!!

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:33 PM
*high five* lol

Thighs
03-18-2008, 10:35 PM
i feel ya. shoulda stayed in school though... you cant spell homie. lolol

HvyArms
03-18-2008, 10:36 PM
Text Whipped

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Wait until your girl gets famous and drops you for K-Fed LOL

HvyArms
03-18-2008, 10:38 PM

awwwwwwwwww thats DIRTY

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 10:39 PM
I've been with my girlfriend for almost two years and I lived with her before we started dating. I'm 19 in July and she's 22 in July. Not thinking marriage this young, but I already get where you come from, man. Reps for knowing what's good.

Yea.. man i just joked about it all the time never really thought of making the next step untill mid last yr then in oct we got engaged and its been pure heaven every since then.considering the fact i have not got to see her 24/7 like i would love to.We seem to be pulling things close together so me and her or pretty happy.

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:39 PM
LOL. I had to man, sorry. K-Fed FTMFL.

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM

lol famous:thinking: im pretty sure she is about as famous as she gonna get with her parents being who they or in all.So i am not really worred about nothing like that.

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Yea.. man i just joked about it all the time never really thought of making the next step untill mid last yr then in oct we got engaged and its been pure heaven every since then.considering the fact i have not got to see her 24/7 like i would love to.We seem to be pulling things close together so me and her or pretty happy.

Hell yeah, my girl graduates from Agnes Scott this May and I want to get into school next fall somewhere, so if we're still around after that it's definintely going to be our next step. We both agree that's resonalbe.:goodjob:

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:41 PM
I was talking to HvyArms.

Echonova
03-18-2008, 10:42 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii254/moncho72pr/married_with_children.jpg

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 10:46 PM
i feel ya. shoulda stayed in school though... you cant spell homie. lolol

thats the truth bro.I havent had the best life growing up at all but there other reason why i didn't finish school and there plenty of good 1's but i have quit my job and am on my way back right now.so we will see how it goes..I think me not having alot of education and her coming from a well respected family with alot of education just shows even more how much in love she is with me so this relationship means alot and i done fu**ed up once early in it and she is still with me so true love goes along way.

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:47 PM
where the heck is QD when you need him? lol

Why do we need him? :thinking:

Echonova
03-18-2008, 10:49 PM
where the heck is QD when you need him? lol
Earning a living... Spending time with his own family... Playing golf... The possibilities are endless

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Why do we need him? :thinking:

its another 1 of his nutswinger of course they need him before they can comment:crazy:

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:52 PM
its another 1 of his nutswinger of course they need him before they can comment:crazy:

Hahaha, ''Form an opinion for me''.

HvyArms
03-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Stay Up in 2 years

Revmaynard
03-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Stay Up in 2 years

You need to get one made of her handing money down to you LOL. ''HVYARMS in two years''

Justin.
03-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Glad to see your are happy man! Only you will know if she's the one.

HvyArms
03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
You need to get one made of her handing money down to you LOL. ''HVYARMS in two years''

:(

:leaves:

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Stay Up in 2 years

:lmfao: yeah.... right never ever for me son:taun:

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Glad to see your are happy man! Only you will know if she's the one.

we riding this summer bro? I c u got a nice gsxr in the sig.. come on down to the shop sometimes its going to be getting big this summer for the bikers:goodjob:

GIXXERDK
03-19-2008, 07:03 AM
You got a ring boy yet?!

t3ggr
03-19-2008, 07:08 AM
baby i love u so much.I can't wait to get married have ur babies.I no that u will be the best father to our beautiful children and the most amazing husband.U make me so happy and mean everything to me.I love u so much and u have no idea how much i miss u.I think about u so much and how good u are to me.I am going to do everything i can do get u through school and mabye get u to get a degree in college.I don't want u to work hard for money like u have in the pass.

Loves u
ming

First, If I got a text like this, I might just be offended. I don't like being referred to as "u" instead of you. If you are speaking on a serious subject then have the decency to at least spell things right instead of adding all that "lame highschool I can't spell" sh!t in there. It makes the subject seem so childish.

Second, she sounds like she is interested in money. Where does she say that she wants to start making more money so you don't have to work as hard?

Third, I don't even want to hear about fukin babies. You aren't even married yet. Tell her to calm her bed.

Other than that, Wish you the best of luck.... You will need it.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Text Whipped
:lmfao:

TicketRedBB6
03-19-2008, 07:25 AM
Congrats man, Ill be there pretty soon too.

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 07:34 AM
First, If I got a text like this, I might just be offended. I don't like being referred to as "u" instead of you. If you are speaking on a serious subject then have the decency to at least spell things right instead of adding all that "lame highschool I can't spell" sh!t in there. It makes the subject seem so childish.

In a small defense to the OP, I must say sometimes typing on a non-qwerty enabled phone, spelling and shorthand is effective. So harsh!

Ed
03-19-2008, 07:46 AM
In a small defense to the OP, I must say sometimes typing on a non-qwerty enabled phone, spelling and shorthand is effective. So harsh!

My phone is a qwerty and a regular, (flip open to get to the keyboard) and i have it set to english dictionary. So i can type correctly on qwerty or on the numbers. If you don't know how to use that....

:screwy:

Sammich
03-19-2008, 07:59 AM
aye n*gga ima save u from some agony...i regret it everyday..

that i didnt marry this woman earlier

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:01 AM
i dont know about that idiot in #36 post...but marriage is good

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 08:01 AM
My phone is a qwerty and a regular, (flip open to get to the keyboard) and i have it set to english dictionary. So i can type correctly on qwerty or on the numbers. If you don't know how to use that....

:screwy:

Wow, congratu****inglations, thats not what I mean. Some phones dont have a flip keyboard either. Typing shorthand is a lot easier on phones like that, rather than spelling every word out. Stop being assholes when it isnt necessary.

Ed
03-19-2008, 08:05 AM
Wow, congratu****inglations, thats not what I mean. Some phones dont have a flip keyboard either. Typing shorthand is a lot easier on phones like that, rather than spelling every word out. Stop being assholes when it isnt necessary.

just like you are an ******* all the time when it's not necessary? its the ****ing whoreslounge. if you dont want people to be assholes to you, dont post on here...

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:05 AM

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 08:07 AM
just like you are an ******* all the time when it's not necessary? its the ****ing whoreslounge. if you dont want people to be assholes to you, dont post on here...

I could care less if people are assholes to me on here , not my point asstart.

My point is, autocompletion on phones without qwerty keyboards is useless 99 percent of the time, and a text message should be the last thing criticized for improper grammar and spelling.

B1TCH :duel:

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:11 AM
I could care less if people are assholes to me on here , not my point asstart.

My point is, autocompletion on phones without qwerty keyboards is useless 99 percent of the time, and a text message should be the last thing criticized for improper grammar and spelling.

B1TCH :duel:

indeed...people who criticize text message grammar are sticks..

t3ggr
03-19-2008, 08:19 AM
indeed...people who criticize text message grammar are sticks..

Ha. So are people who cheat on their wives.

Better think twice before calling me a stick.

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 08:20 AM

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP

:police: :police: :police:

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:22 AM

eye dee kay...bee eff eff jill?

double you tee eff tori...double u tee eff...me no cheat on wife...technically yes...but physically, emotional, mentally...no:tongue1:

Ed
03-19-2008, 08:22 AM

im done with this... i guess using the autocompletion feature is too hard nowadays for mentally challenged people.

it's not even about grammar, it's about showing respect and showing that you are a grown person, not a 13 year old little white girl...

"u guyz r rite dis time"

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:23 AM
i wuv j00 edz AIDs

95alty
03-19-2008, 08:24 AM
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA REPS ^

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 08:25 AM
im done with this... i guess using the autocompletion feature is too hard nowadays for mentally challenged people.

it's not even about grammar, it's about showing respect and showing that you are a grown person, not a 13 year old little white girl...

"u guyz r rite dis time"

Autocompletion has nothing to do with the mental capacity of its user. It has everything to do with program logic.

t3ggr
03-19-2008, 08:25 AM
eye dee kay...bee eff eff jill?

double you tee eff tori...double u tee eff...me no cheat on wife...technically yes...but physically, emotional, mentally...no:tongue1:

I could prove this one wrong, but I will let you keep your dignity today.

Go tell ur wife u luv her.

Ed
03-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Autocompletion has nothing to do with the mental capacity of its user. It has everything to do with program logic.

so you are telling me that if you type a word like let's say "HE" but you want to say "IF" you can't possibly press the button that changes it to the next word on the dictionary? it's not rocket science. it's pressing a button. sometimes that button is "0" or "#"

t3ggr
03-19-2008, 08:27 AM

Pedophiles don't have a right to an opinion, go hang out with ran and watch some hentai.

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:28 AM
I could prove this one wrong, but I will let you keep your dignity today.

Go tell ur wife u luv her.

hey woman, just cuz u have large bosoms and they attract my eyes...does not mean that i'm not mentally cheating on my wife...which is why i said...technically yes (something i know i need to work on), but all in all no, cuz i would not dare cross the lines with any other hussy (no offense to you) in the world jeopardizing what i have at home

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 08:33 AM
so you are telling me that if you type a word like let's say "HE" but you want to say "IF" you can't possibly press the button that changes it to the next word on the dictionary? it's not rocket science. it's pressing a button. sometimes that button is "0" or "#"

Autocompletion is for noobs that type too slow anyways.

I thought you were done with this convo. I win, admit it and be gone. :blah:

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:37 AM
eye dunt cee wut duh biig deel e o iz enny waiz

t3ggr
03-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Autocompletion is for noobs that type too slow anyways.

I thought you were done with this convo. I win, admit it and be gone. :blah:

Whether you use it or not, there is no reason not to type correctly. There was a study done with people who used slang everyday. Eventually they started using those same words in their reports, resumes, and other things as well because it became a habit.

My point is, if you are touching base on something so serious like love and marriage. Marriage happens to be a lifetime commitment, I think you can take the extra time to type things out correctly.

Hulud
03-19-2008, 08:41 AM
why i dont want to get married any time soon

watch "The Mind Of The Married Man"

/thread

Killer
03-19-2008, 08:46 AM
WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE?

Hulud
03-19-2008, 08:48 AM
WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE?
:stfu:

Killer
03-19-2008, 08:50 AM
:stfu:

NO!

Leisa
03-19-2008, 08:53 AM
what the hell is wrong with you people today?

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:55 AM
HI LEISA LAMPENELLI

oh snap...he question ur authority whooz l00d

Hulud
03-19-2008, 09:00 AM
NO!
i wont ask nicely again.... lol

Hulud
03-19-2008, 09:00 AM
what the hell is wrong with you people today?
hump day, all this sexual tension

Sammich
03-19-2008, 09:02 AM
i wont ask nicely again.... ban

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Killer
03-19-2008, 09:12 AM
i wont ask nicely again.... lol

(ron burgandy voice)

... NO! I WILL NOT EAT CAT POOP! NNNNNNNNNO!

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:06 AM

Second, she sounds like she is interested in money. Where does she say that she wants to start making more money so you don't have to work as hard?

Third, I don't even want to hear about fukin babies. You aren't even married yet. Tell her to calm her bed.

Other than that, Wish you the best of luck.... You will need it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shi* your funny

NOw most of the kats that no me.NO that her getting married to me is never about money considering she is the 1 with all the money so your damn wrong on that ask gxrdk,bucky,carbon crash,slow r/t,bucky,bucky's wife and mofo that no's me for the last 4 yr's i would of not been able to have 7 car's 3 dirt bikes 2 crotch rockets and 2 quads without her money she is worth more than any body on IA just to bust your bubble.and when we get married she will be leaving all of it to start a life with just me and her on our own.Just to show her parents she can live without there $ so get your facts straight about my girl before u come bashing a chick u no nothing about:2up:

Ed
03-19-2008, 11:13 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shi* your funny

NOw most of the kats that no me.NO that her getting married to me is never about money considering she is the 1 with all the money so your damn wrong on that ask gxrdk,bucky,carbon crash,slow r/t,bucky,bucky's wife and mofo that no's me for the last 4 yr's i would have been able to have 7 car's 3 dirt bikes 2 crotch rockets and 2 quads without her money she is worth more than any body on IA just to bust your bubble.and when we get married she will be leaving all of it to start a life with just me and her on our own.Just to show her parents she can live without there $ so get your facts straight about my girl before u come bashing a chick u no nothing about:2up:

I'm surprised you even know how to sign your name on the titles of all the vehicles you've had. Your grammar/spelling is worse than hers.

get rid of this:
http://archimedes.galilei.com/stlcofcc/blogimages/ebonics-dictionary.gif

and buy one of these:
http://www.autismcoach.com/Easy_English_Dictionary.jpg

Seriously.

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:14 AM
You got a ring boy yet?!

shi* bro u no me.I had to get it 1st and make sure it was the right size.Now i got to have it sent to off so it will be sexy ass plat:D U c it on this picture we took at there home 3 weeks ago.

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm surprised you even know how to sign your name on the titles of all the vehicles you've had. Your grammar/spelling is worse than hers.

get rid of this:
http://archimedes.galilei.com/stlcofcc/blogimages/ebonics-dictionary.gif

and buy one of these:
http://www.autismcoach.com/Easy_English_Dictionary.jpg

Seriously.

NAh i will stick to my ghetto shi* for now just because it bugs the hell out of u folks:lmfao:

Ed
03-19-2008, 11:18 AM
I stand by my previous statement.

Elbow
03-19-2008, 11:20 AM

Loves u
ming

I have to say i have done my share of dating females growing up.most girls liked me because i dressed good and allway's had $ because i started working at a young aga dropping out of school.Just so i could go make that quick money.

But as i get older i realize that its messages like this that i get from my fiance that has supported my hobby's thrue the last 4 yr's that means more than car's,money,bikes,quads, and even houses if i really wanted them it makes me not care about none of it but her just her leave everything else outside.I get bashed alot by my family friends about getting married young but thats ok.I speant alot of time and $ to just realize none of it makes u as happy as when u no that the girl you are dating is the 1 for u. Just some mushy shi* for you youngsters that no what i am talking about and that is living a happy life with the love of your life:D

You struck gold :goodjob: :goodjob: Good luck :cheers:

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:20 AM
I stand by my previous statement.

good for u keep it up.and mabye by year 2010 u will realize bashing my grammer and spelling has been done got old and it don't hurt me a bit i can only LOL!! at u fools that care so much about it..

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:22 AM
You struck gold :goodjob: :goodjob: Good luck :cheers:

LOL thanks simon..I hope to see u at the track this yr after we get her in the new school.

Ed
03-19-2008, 11:23 AM
good for u keep it up.and mab year by 2010 u will realize bashing my grammer and spelling has been done got old and it don't hurt me a bit i can only LOL!! at u fools that care so much about it..

Good for you. At least you're a sport about it. Some people get too butthurt about **** that's said on IA. It's just the web. I really don't care how you type/spell/write/talk. In the end, the only one getting affected is you, not me. Reps for j00. :D

LQQKITZME
03-19-2008, 11:32 AM
married life is not all that bad.. its just hard to adjust to after being able to spend your money whenever and how ever you feel...

blackboi50
03-19-2008, 11:33 AM

Loves u
ming

yo do ya thing homie......i believe yall both deserve each other!!!!! :goodjob:.....1

quickdodgeŽ
03-19-2008, 11:35 AM

Loves u
ming

GODDAMN IT!!!!!

I got that same mutherfuccing text yesterday!!!

MOTHERFUCCER!!!!

Lolol. Later, QD.

Sammich
03-19-2008, 11:36 AM
ed quit yer hatin...and give me back my ebonics book u POS

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Good for you. At least you're a sport about it. Some people get too butthurt about **** that's said on IA. It's just the web. I really don't care how you type/spell/write/talk. In the end, the only one getting affected is you, not me. Reps for j00. :D

FUK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:40 AM
GODDAMN IT!!!!!

I got that same mutherfuccing text yesterday!!!

MOTHERFUCCER!!!!

Lolol. Later, QD.

LOL u ass!!

Ed
03-19-2008, 11:40 AM
FUK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks. I'm way over your age limit anyway, gross George.

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:43 AM

I have learned never let shi* on IA get to u.So every since i have been on here ppl bitc*ing about my grammer,spelling and shi* i just LOL!! I don't try to make ppl understand why i quit school so early.I am just saying it was a bad move on my part but there where reason and good reasons at that.So i am trying to go back to school now but its going to be hard considering i am not a school type of guy anyway:no:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 11:43 AM
No thanks. I'm way over your age limit anyway, gross George.

:ninja:

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:45 AM

did u really run a 13.8 in the stang george?

Sammich
03-19-2008, 11:47 AM

let's put it this way...my 22r in my toyota beat the brakes off that rustang:ninja:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 11:48 AM

yep @ 81mph

lol

Ed
03-19-2008, 11:48 AM

dude, you and ran need to go to a fall out boy concert...

you surely will get teh young vagina there...

look at all this potential:
http://www.kudosmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/fall-out-boy-061-final.jpg
http://brainsonfire.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/falloutboy.jpg

http://a.deviantart.com/avatars/p/e/pedobeareyesplz.gif

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:49 AM
yep @ 81mph

lol

I didint no what those stangs be running N/A with your yr model not bad thoe .want u go ahead and spray it and get yourself into the low13's high 12's

Sammich
03-19-2008, 11:49 AM
i'm in for the young punani...pick me up jorgey porgey

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:50 AM
let's put it this way...my 22r in my toyota beat the brakes off that rustang:ninja:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:50 AM
dude, you and ran need to go to a fall out boy concert...

you surely will get teh young vagina there...

look at all this potential:
http://www.kudosmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/fall-out-boy-061-final.jpg
http://brainsonfire.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/falloutboy.jpg

http://a.deviantart.com/avatars/p/e/pedobeareyesplz.gif

Bit** with braces I dont think so :no: be done cut my dic* all up:cry:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 11:51 AM
I didint no what those stangs be running N/A with your yr model not bad thoe .want u go ahead and spray it and get yourself into the low13's high 12's

Dude that trap speed is what is funny. That was the point it was in my sig. With my mods low 13s is easy if I didnt have ****ty tires. High 12s is possible with a good driver and ET streets.

Sammich
03-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Bit** with braces I dont think so :no: be done cut my dic* all up:cry:

imagine the things she can do with her tongue...and when u bust on braces...it looks like a rocky road without the oreo chips in it

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 11:52 AM

ORLY?

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Dude that trap speed is what is funny. That was the point it was in my sig. With my mods low 13s is easy if I didnt have ****ty tires. High 12s is possible with a good driver and ET streets.

LOl yea i didnt understand the trap speed at all.But i see u might be at the track alot this yr:yes:

Sammich
03-19-2008, 11:54 AM
ORLY?

wana run again?..u didnt get a chance to check under my hood the last time..but here is a preview just for you:D

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:55 AM
imagine the things she can do with her tongue...and when u bust on braces...it looks like a rocky road without the oreo chips in it

NAh i am good with that bro u can have all of it.your lucky your di** could fit in her mouth cause mine sure as hell wouldn't:lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
wana run again?..u didnt get a chance to check under my hood the last time..but here is a preview just for you:D

:lmfao: :lmfao: good shi*

Nemesis
LOl yea i didnt understand the trap speed at all.But i see u might be at the track alot this yr:yes:

Yeah definitly heading back a few times. Im hoping to hit a high 12 NA, which basically comes down to driving skill and tires (ill probably have one other bolt-on). Other than that, thats all I want.

Sammich
she got them python jaws...they look small at first glance...but she can dislocate her jaw....and oh the glory LOLOLOLOL

Sammich
03-19-2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah definitly heading back a few times. Im hoping to hit a high 12 NA, which basically comes down to driving skill and tires (ill probably have one other bolt-on). Other than that, thats all I want.

what slicks u gettin porgey?

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:58 AM

Oh nice..U don't plan to spray?

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 11:58 AM
what slicks u gettin porgey?

Mickey Cheater Slicks

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 11:59 AM
she got them python jaws...they look small at first glance...but she can dislocate her jaw....and oh the glory LOLOLOLOL

lol hell nah...But i will take the chick in the sig :yes:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 12:00 PM
Oh nice..U don't plan to spray?

I dont plan on putting myself into a wall :lmao:

Seriously though, a mid/high 12 is a stopping point for me. Im really considering spray, but by my next Tax return next year, im hoping to toss a Kenne Bell on or other SC.

Ran
03-19-2008, 12:02 PM
yep @ 81mphWTF? How'd you do 13.8 at 81MPH and I do 14.2 @ 103MPH? :thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 12:04 PM
WTF? How'd you do 13.8 at 81MPH and I do 14.2 @ 103MPH? :thinking:

lol!! damn u guy's need to see whats going on with your whips:lmfao:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 12:04 PM
WTF? How'd you do 13.8 at 81MPH and I do 14.2 @ 103MPH? :thinking:

I hit the brakes lol

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 12:05 PM
I dont plan on putting myself into a wall :lmao:

Seriously though, a mid/high 12 is a stopping point for me. Im really considering spray, but by my next Tax return next year, im hoping to toss a Kenne Bell on or other SC.

Yea the sc is nice but i want to be able to just turn it off and get good gas mileage on my next car.SO i don't what i am getting next:no:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Yea the sc is nice but i want to be able to just turn it off and get good gas milage on my next car.SO i don't what i am getting next:no:

I didnt buy the car for gas mileage though. lol

Sammich
03-19-2008, 12:08 PM
lol @ brakes

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 12:11 PM
I didnt buy the car for gas mileage though. lol

yea but if u drive like me 24/7 u would be thinking of the gas mileage:yes:

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 12:12 PM
yea but if u drive like me 24/7 u would be thinking of the gas mileage:yes:

Yeah my work is only 5 miles away from my apt. I am considering a smart car next year as a daily driver.

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah my work is only 5 miles away from my apt. I am considering a smart car next year as a daily driver.

LOl damn that must be nice.

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 12:15 PM
actually i should start riding a bicycle to work lol

ueyedgr8tness
03-19-2008, 12:16 PM

LOl lucky mofo.ima c u fools later i got to go shop for me a part time job:goodjob:

Sammich
03-19-2008, 12:16 PM

x2...i live only 3miles from work lol

2.3 Evo 8
03-19-2008, 02:11 PM
All women are bipolar. Some just have more of a severe case than others.

Sammich
03-19-2008, 02:26 PM
All women are bipolar. Some just have more of a severe case than others.

indeed...

Julio
03-19-2008, 02:55 PM
Marriage is like a bannana...

Nice and pretty at 1st.. then after awhile it turns to ****.

Sammich
03-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Marriage is like a bannana...

Nice and pretty that 1st night.. then it turns to ****.

edited for correction

3.5altman
03-19-2008, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=stay_up]baby i love u so much.I can't wait to get married have ur babies.I no that u will be the best father to our beautiful children and the most amazing husband.U make me so happy and mean everything to me.I love u so much and u have no idea how much i miss u.I think about u so much and how good u are to me.I am going to do everything i can do get u through school and mabye get u to get a degree in college.I don't want u to work hard for money like u have in the pass.

Loves u
ming

a text like that will make a man feel gooood! ;)