PDA

View Full Version : Random America: Freedom to Facisim.

DrivenMind
03-18-2008, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M19jzF8AwEA&feature=related

Please watch the whole thing, it might enlighten you.

We have to do something, before it's too late.

DrivenMind
03-18-2008, 08:06 PM
You ****ers need to be watching this video and giving me your thoughts on it.

Farrow2005
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
agreed. i watched all,

+rep

really opened my eyes

World government is wrong.

You ****ers need to be watching this video and giving me your thoughts on it.

GSRtegŪ
03-18-2008, 11:02 PM
This is truly the truth, but as long as we give in and pay they will charge us.

( we the people have the power to stop this all that is needed is union upon all of us)

FoolsDrifFWD
03-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Good video rep.

DrivenMind
03-19-2008, 01:45 AM
How are we going to stop this ladies and gents?

Do we agree that civil disobedience is the best method?

Farrow2005
03-19-2008, 09:53 AM
I believe it is the only way.
They use there brute force, causing people to feel shame for breaking a "law" that does not exist.

How are we going to stop this ladies and gents?

Do we agree that civil disobedience is the best method?

when you really thing about,

Oil prices.

This war.

and even 911

is just cover it all up. taking people minds away. from what is really happening.

sound kinda crazy, **** i think i sound like crazy just typing it. but i really think that is what is going on.

DrivenMind
03-19-2008, 12:59 PM
It IS what's going on.

The Real ID act goes into effect in May of THIS YEAR.

I for one, will not accept a form of identification that has a microchip inside to allow me to be tracked at will by the people who govern me.

Farrow2005
03-19-2008, 03:04 PM
this may. i will refuse.

It IS what's going on.

I for one, will not accept a form of identification that has a microchip inside to allow me to be tracked at will by the people who govern me.

FoolsDrifFWD
03-19-2008, 05:28 PM
It IS what's going on.

4real **** the motherfukers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrivenMind
03-19-2008, 09:10 PM
We have to spread this idea.

It is our responsibility if we want to have any hope of saving ourselves, and what's left of our rights.

Don Luis
03-20-2008, 09:31 PM
I have watched the whole thing and also agree that I will not comply

I think we should make this a top priority post (just asking) and perhaps move it to where it may reach more members so that they too can understand. The title did attract me but the six of us are not going to change very much if we do not spread the word.

b18hb
03-23-2008, 07:03 PM
pretty interesting...

Verik
03-24-2008, 11:47 PM
/sigh/ at all the conspiracy posts before this.

The only thing this film uncovers is that a "direct unapportioned tax" is illegal. If the people ever do win and the gov't admits its **** up, all the gov't will do is change to a flat income tax (as of now we have graduated income tax, i.e. income tax differs based on your income bracket) which is what the republicans have pushed for, for years.

Just a heads up.... Most of you who fell for this propaganda should probably take a moment to level your heads and then read this (inlcuding all the sub-links which continue to disprove further tax protester arguments that were brought up in this documentary):

http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/Personal/taxes/IncomeTax.htm

man
03-25-2008, 04:55 PM
So you want no taxes? Who's gonna maintain our roads, sewers, etc? Big business. And guess what, it'll probably be more expensive than paying taxes. Propaganda is for the weak.