PDA

View Full Version : 04coorscan thread "Attn: Bucky" Went where?

mushroom_toy
03-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Here did the thread go? DId someone delete it>? Here it is again....I want to see the outcome of this should be heated, and Justin is a good friend.

Attn: Bucky
If you wanted to know if I knew clean_sol....why didn't you just ask me? If you wanted to know if the few cheap shots I have posted quietly here and there about certain people's work on the board was about you, just ask me. I would gladly say yes.

I really think that you dis-service to yourself by doing the type of paint work that you did on clean_sol's car. I have seen other work you have done and I see it like this: either you can only paint small things or you have other people do your painting and take credit for it.

Now please don't come at me with "Well he got what he paid for" type of bs....cus for what he paid you...geez...I have seen Maaco jobs look honestly alot better. If that was something you wanted your name on, I think you would have fixed this properly. But that not being the case, you get the money and he is stuck with a rattle can paint job.

You ask anyone on this board, anyone, and if they got a car back with orange peel, area's where the body color was missed, runs, haze everywhere.....don't you think they would be a little pissed. There are several people on this board that work with me and know what type of work I do and what type of work they "would expect" and now I have to come in after his hard earned money is spent with you and FIX almost an entire paint job by either wetsanding/buffing or colorsanding and re-clearing.

So basically it's like this, I wouldn't take anything to you to be painted....I have no problems telling this.....and I think it's wrong you would take someone's money like that and leave them after you "so called tried to fix the problem"....and you may be right as far as getting what you pay for, but I can honestly say, you are the reason one should get plenty of references. I have said my peace. Now I must go fix a 4 year-old's paint job.

images/buttons/quote.gif (newreply.php?do=newreply&p=36625670) images/buttons/quickreply.gif (newreply.php?do=newreply&p=36625670)
04CoorsCan
View Public Profile (member.php?userid=8807)
Send a private message to 04CoorsCan (private.php?do=newpm&userid=8807)
Send email to 04CoorsCan (sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=8807)
Find all posts by 04CoorsCan (search.php?do=finduser&userid=8807)
Add 04CoorsCan to Your Buddy List (profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=8807)

#2 (showpost.php?p=36625683&postcount=2) images/buttons/reputation.gif (showthread.php?p=36625688#) images/buttons/report.gif (report.php?p=36625683)
images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 05:36 PM
image.php?u=6225&dateline=1202826365 (member.php?u=6225) Crazy Asian (member.php?u=6225) images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_36625683", true);
Stalker/Molester
images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif
images/misc/im_aim.gif (showthread.php?p=36625688#)

images/icons/icon1.gif
WTF PLeASE DO NOT POST THIS **** IN HERE!!! THERES A SECTION DEDICATED FOR THAT AND TAHTS THE FEEDBACK OR BETTER YET USE THE FAWKING PMS!!!!!!!!

THATS WHAT THEY'RE USED FOR!!!!

images/buttons/quote.gif (newreply.php?do=newreply&p=36625683) images/buttons/quickreply.gif (newreply.php?do=newreply&p=36625683)
Crazy Asian
View Public Profile (member.php?userid=6225)
Send a private message to Crazy Asian (private.php?do=newpm&userid=6225)
Send email to Crazy Asian (sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=6225)
Visit Crazy Asian's homepage! (http://www.myspace.com/ym86)
Find all posts by Crazy Asian (search.php?do=finduser&userid=6225)
Add Crazy Asian to Your Buddy List (profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=6225)

#3 (showpost.php?p=36625685&postcount=3) images/buttons/reputation.gif (showthread.php?p=36625688#)
images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 05:36 PM
image.php?u=16710&dateline=1205734568 (member.php?u=16710) mushroom_toy (member.php?u=16710) images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_36625685", true);
A20A/22RE
images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

images/icons/icon1.gif
Wrong section...but did Justins paintjob not turn out right?

http://i29.tinypic.com/30ixsnr.jpg

images/buttons/edit.gif (editpost.php?do=editpost&p=36625685) images/buttons/quote.gif (newreply.php?do=newreply&p=36625685) images/buttons/quickreply.gif (newreply.php?do=newreply&p=36625685)
mushroom_toy
View Public Profile (member.php?userid=16710)
Send a private message to mushroom_toy (private.php?do=newpm&userid=16710)
Send email to mushroom_toy (sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=16710)
Find all posts by mushroom_toy (search.php?do=finduser&userid=16710)
Add mushroom_toy to Your Buddy List (profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=16710)

#4 (showpost.php?p=36625688&postcount=4) images/buttons/reputation.gif (showthread.php?p=36625688#) images/buttons/report.gif (report.php?p=36625688)
images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 05:37 PM
image.php?u=5263&dateline=1179293896 (member.php?u=5263) thecrazyone (member.php?u=5263) images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_36625688", true);
The Bullet Dodger
images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gifimages/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

images/icons/icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04CoorsCan
If you wanted to know if I knew clean_sol....why didn't you just ask me? If you wanted to know if the few cheap shots I have posted quietly here and there about certain people's work on the board was about you, just ask me. I would gladly say yes.

I really think that you dis-service to yourself by doing the type of paint work that you did on clean_sol's car. I have seen other work you have done and I see it like this: either you can only paint small things or you have other people do your painting and take credit for it.

Now please don't come at me with "Well he got what he paid for" type of bs....cus for what he paid you...geez...I have seen Maaco jobs look honestly alot better. If that was something you wanted your name on, I think you would have fixed this properly. But that not being the case, you get the money and he is stuck with a rattle can paint job.

You ask anyone on this board, anyone, and if they got a car back with orange peel, area's where the body color was missed, runs, haze everywhere.....don't you think they would be a little pissed. There are several people on this board that work with me and know what type of work I do and what type of work they "would expect" and now I have to come in after his hard earned money is spent with you and FIX almost an entire paint job by either wetsanding/buffing or colorsanding and re-clearing.

So basically it's like this, I wouldn't take anything to you to be painted....I have no problems telling this.....and I think it's wrong you would take someone's money like that and leave them after you "so called tried to fix the problem"....and you may be right as far as getting what you pay for, but I can honestly say, you are the reason one should get plenty of references. I have said my peace. Now I must go fix a 4 year-old's paint job.

:blah:

Mr. Clean
03-18-2008, 06:17 PM
hold on!!!! i posting a new thread!!!!!!! damnit

mushroom_toy
03-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Lol i was just interested thats all *** nog.

premier/lizard
03-18-2008, 06:19 PM
i vote only small things. custom overall paint isnt for the sticker kings and amateurs.

killerdx
03-18-2008, 06:24 PM
i vote only small things. custom overall paint isnt for the sticker kings and amateurs.

:werd: Like i said before this is sumthing that should be known about

carbon_crash
03-18-2008, 06:27 PM
It probably got deleted cause you cant bash a Sponsor on IA. Clean_Sol, if you have a problem with your paint job, you need to step up and grow a pair of nuts and say something. Mike will make it right and he's not trying to screw anyone. There are plenty of other happy customers out there. Just my:2cents:

Mr. Clean
03-18-2008, 06:30 PM
GOD DAMNIT I AM POSTING A THREAD WITH THE STORY... I AM NOT HERE TO F*CK ANYONE OVER... JUST STOP POSTING IN HERE AND WAIT

mushroom_toy
03-18-2008, 06:31 PM
It might be wrong to bash a sponsor, but if work is bad im sure people will like to know. Either way if something is bad and stays that way people will find out by word of mouth.

mushroom_toy
03-18-2008, 06:32 PM
It probably got deleted cause you cant bash a Sponsor on IA. Clean_Sol, if you have a problem with your paint job, you need to step up and grow a pair of nuts and say something. Mike will make it right and he's not trying to screw anyone. There are plenty of other happy customers out there. Just my:2cents:

AND You need to hold your horses and hear both sides of the story.

AlanŽ
03-18-2008, 06:34 PM
well the original post other than the first paragraph doesn't make sense. I have done business with Bucky on several occasions and I have to say I have been pleased overall. Anything I wasn't happy with he has been more than happy to fix. I just haven't had a chance to get back up there but with the events today I will probably be up there pretty soon. This thread will probably get deleted but I thought I would stick my .02 out there.

BTLFED
03-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Since Clean Sol wants people to stop posting in this thread so HE can tell HIS story regarding HIS car I'm locking this cheerleader thread.