PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! No text?!?!?!

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Anybody else have AT&T and cant text? How am I gonna meet my 15-20,000 txt a month if I can't text!!!!! :2up: :rant: F*ck!!! F*ck!!

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 08:10 AM
Dammit!!!! I am so pissed!!!! :mad:

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 08:13 AM
$120something a month and I cant txt.... :rant:

DieselNuts
03-18-2008, 08:15 AM
me either. My buddy just called them and after being on hold for 30min, they said that he was the first complaint in our area. They said it should be resolved by thursday....WTF????

DieselNuts
03-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Do you seriously use 15-20K texts?

Sammich
03-18-2008, 08:48 AM
hey jose...get over it hoe:tongue1:

btw...yea i can believe she texts more than 10k/month..

DieselNuts
03-18-2008, 08:49 AM
wow, the most I have done is 4K and I thought that was a lot. my buddy has a high of 8K and I couldnt believe it. 15k+ is insane

Sammich
03-18-2008, 08:50 AM
i think i've done 5k..i know a ****** who use to be in my class..i overheard him talkin to this chick saying he did 10k txt/month..i was like wtf..noone can say i text alot anymore lol

DieselNuts
03-18-2008, 08:52 AM
they are working now, /worring(sp)

DieselNuts
03-18-2008, 08:53 AM
i think i've done 5k..i know a ****** who use to be in my class..i overheard him talkin to this chick saying he did 10k txt/month..i was like wtf..noone can say i text alot anymore lol
yeah, for real.

LiL PaKi
03-18-2008, 09:03 AM
my co-worker turned her phone off.. took the battery out.. blew the sim card and turned it back on and now its working for her... :dunno:

Dirty Octopus™
03-18-2008, 09:04 AM
i knew it was your dumb ass that made this thread.
i saw it from the main forum screen and i immediately knew it was your ghey ass that made it.

but yeah she does text that much. that's cuz as opposed to breathing on the phone wasting minutes she breathes via text.
she's such a cornball :doh:

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:06 AM
LOL @ DO pwnin n00bz such as jose...

DO how's the 'big situation' coming along?

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
i knew it was your dumb ass that made this thread.
i saw it from the main forum screen and i immediately knew it was your ghey ass that made it.

but yeah she does text that much. that's cuz as opposed to breathing on the phone wasting minutes she breathes via text.
she's such a cornball :doh:

:D It works now!

You knew it was me huh? lol... SO!!! I live on my phone, big deal. I text a lot ... Shoot me... :bigok:

I can breathe again, I have my life support back!!! :bump:

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Do you seriously use 15-20K texts?
Yep!! 15,000 to 20,000 a month and I have 8,000 min to use up...but the only thing I do is text. :)

I text throughout the night. People ask why I text instead of calling but it's cuz I can hold up to 15+ convos texting while I can only hold one on the phone and then that person gets pissed when I text in their ear. :(

I think there is like ONE person that I do not text on the phone(talking) with and it's cuz I like him :o ... A lot... And he hung up on me when I did... :(

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:16 AM
u use to call me :ninja:

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:17 AM
riiight... :screwy:

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:18 AM
i think gecko needs a maxima from SC

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:22 AM
I fogot you had that!

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:25 AM
:D...i'm loving it. its starting to get cleaner and cleaner...i'm about to order this oem shift knob that came on anniversary edition maximas that year..:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=32865-4Y910

O YEA...BALLIN :D

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:28 AM
lol

DieselNuts
03-18-2008, 09:28 AM
wow, you should go to Texting Anonymous. Seriously, in the month of Feb., if you had 20K texts, that would be 38 text/hr assuming you got 6hrs of sleep every night.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:33 AM
wow, you should go to Texting Anonymous. Seriously, in the month of Feb., if you had 20K texts, that would be 38 text/hr assuming you got 6hrs of sleep every night.
4-5hrs of sleep regularly.

I have issues and I know it. I have flipped out badly before b/c I didnt have my phone. I was out with friends at a restaurant and I started crying and pitching a fit...LOL... DO was there...I got pissed @ him! Poor guy. I think we both cussed each other out. Ahh, I love my bestfriend!!! :kiss:

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:36 AM
lol

jealous much?

it'll take shape..depending on how quickly these tires wear out depends on when i will get wheels for it

I have issues and I know it. I have flipped out badly before b/c I didnt have my phone. I was out with friends at a restaurant and I started crying and pitching a fit...LOL... DO was there...I got pissed @ him! Poor guy. I think we both cussed each other out. Ahh, I love my bestfriend!!! :kiss:

:(

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:36 AM
I wake up to text too... I get them at all hours of the night, and I respond. I dont feel right if I dont. I know that I got 7 last night after I passed out that I havent responded to and I feel horrible. :(

DieselNuts
03-18-2008, 09:38 AM
I was out with friends at a restaurant and I started crying and pitching a fit...
wow, thats bad. I actually feel relieved when I forget my phone somewhere. Its kinda like closing your bedroom door. You get a little more privacy.

I wake up to text too... I get them at all hours of the night, and I respond. I dont feel right if I dont. I know that I got 7 last night after I passed out that I havent responded to and I feel horrible. :(
well, what are you waiting for???

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:42 AM
:(
What? I do love my best friend!!! If anyone only knew how much crap me and Dirty Oct have been through...Plz, there is no other person on earth I would ever trust with my life with a thousand times over... Text fights aint nothing...

I should give him the courtesy of not texting when I am around him :( I am sorry Kash... :( Damn, the other night when you were pointing out the fact that I can really text all day, that should have been a clue... Dang :(

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:43 AM
jose for ban

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:45 AM
wow, thats bad. I actually feel relieved when I forget my phone somewhere. Its kinda like closing your bedroom door. You get a little more privacy.
You know honestly, the times that I have just put my phone down...I feel like I can live...Damn I am having my text anonymous meeting right now...

well, what are you waiting for???

Well I am in a training class so I am multi-tasking like whoa right now... :D

And they are prob sleeping...

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:49 AM
jose for ban
I know right... I suck as a best friend. :(

Even when I go to functions that are important, you can hear the clicking of the buttons and you know...That is Joselyn sending text.

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:51 AM
lolz @ jose textin @ training and people around u thinking u taking notes on a laptop

:lmao::lmao:

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:52 AM
lolz @ jose textin @ training and people around u thinking u taking notes on a laptop

:lmao::lmao:
nah I have to take 7 courses by 11:30... I am on the 3rd now.

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:53 AM
I know right... I suck as a best friend. :(

Even when I go to functions that are important, you can hear the clicking of the buttons and you know...That is Joselyn sending text.
OMG! Even at parties...I will sit in a corner and text. Lol..@ the club, I text on the dance floor... :headslap:

Dirty Octopus™
03-18-2008, 09:53 AM
I can breathe again, I have my life support back!!! :bump:
Quoted for truth.
this b¡tch actually almost died one day she didnt have her phone.
she cried a river and everything.
she wanted me to stop eating my dinner at Applebees so i can take her 13 miles back up the road so i can get her phone. in my head i was like... "diss b¡tch done lost her gah damned mind if she think umma stop eating my loaded mashed potatoes to get a fukcin' phone!" :screwy:

but then come to find out she actually did start to die a little inside :(
i had to give her mouth to mouth recsuscitation. to bring her back just long enough for us to get back to her car where she left fer fuggin phone :headslap:
i never wanna experience that again. :no:

having her life in my hands like that is just an awful feeling

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Quoted for truth.
this b¡tch actually almost died one day she didnt have her phone.
she cried a river and everything.
she wanted me to stop eating my dinner at Applebees so i can take her 13 miles back up the road so i can get her phone. in my head i was like... "diss b¡tch done lost her gah damned mind! :screwy:"
Yeah I told the story..

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Sad to say though, that day is part of the reason I drive everywhere now...Well not now, cuz I still dont have my car!!!! :rant:

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:57 AM
lolololololol

Dirty Octopus™
03-18-2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah I told the story..
i added more. :goodjob:

i added the WHOLE story.
i unveiled the true truth of that dumb ass event

Sammich
03-18-2008, 09:59 AM
LOL @ DO pwnin n00bz such as jose...

DO how's the 'big situation' coming along?

:thinking: :thinking:

Dirty Octopus™
03-18-2008, 10:01 AM
:thinking: :thinking:
my bad bro. i was gonna get to that. i just had to finish writing my analysis of the me/joselyn situtation thing.

Its going good though! the date is set for April 26th. :bump:
the girls already go their dresses. so now the guys gotta get fitted this weekend

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 10:03 AM
i added more. :goodjob:
I see... The b*tch part huh... I gotchu... I gotchu... ;)

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 10:05 AM
my bad bro. i was gonna get to that. i just had to finish writing my analysis of the me/joselyn situtation thing.

the girls already go their dresses. so now the guys gotta get fitted this weekend
I'll be on your side too... I should have like a half dress half tux.. Kashime...my dress... OMG! If I have any curve in my body...It's gonna find it.

Sammich
03-18-2008, 10:09 AM

damn g..sounds great homie..hope all works out well..just remember...u gota learn to be humble lololol

u may think u humble now..but marriage makes u more humble:ninja:

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Sooo...I will go ahead and state that my phone stays in my purse at your wedding...

Sammich
03-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I'll be on your side too... I should have like a half dress half tux.. Kashime...my dress... OMG! If I have any curve in my body...It's gonna find it.

u planning on being the best man and maid of honor?:D

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 10:11 AM
damn g..sounds great homie..hope all works out well..just remember...u gota learn to be humble lololol

u may think u humble now..but marriage makes u more humble:ninja:
They have been living together... Believe me, they both know... I am always a fly on the wall so I know too...

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 10:13 AM
u planning on being the best man and maid of honor?:D
I am neither... but if they want me to be an usher, I'd do it.

Sammich
03-18-2008, 10:14 AM
They have been living together... Believe me, they both know... I am always a fly on the wall so I know too...

yea i know of that situation too...i'm just saying...signing that paper is like...whoaz lol...just a personal observation i've had

Sooo...I will go ahead and state that my phone stays in my purse at your wedding...

WHEN THE HELL DID U GET A PURSE?

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 10:16 AM
WHEN THE HELL DID U GET A PURSE?
Dude, I am a f*cking girl!!!! :tongue1:

Sammich
03-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Dude, I am a f*cking girl!!!! :tongue1:

yea...but ura tom boy..:eek:

please dont kill me..

SLOWLYbtngU
03-18-2008, 10:21 AM
yea...but ura tom boy..:eek:

please dont kill me..
I am a rare breed of tomboy... I know when to be a lady and act right. I am not always a b*tch... C'mon now.

Sammich
03-18-2008, 10:25 AM
i shoulda married u...

hope the wife doesnt see that statement lolol jk...

about who i shoulda married that is...

damn i'm in hot water lol