PDA

View Full Version : God you n1ggers are sick

Pages : [1] 2

81911SC
03-17-2008, 07:54 PM
So the other day I see my roommate for the first time. I moved in a month and a half ago and haven't seen him sense. (We rent rooms from a guy) He never comes but to take a shower once a week or so. He stays with his nasty ***** I guess.
First time I see him I see he's black. So naturally I went and grabbed the AK-47 then found out that was my roommate.
Second he's black. :(
Third I just walk in the bathroom and all I see is pubes and ****.
God, so ****ing disgusting.

/rant
Jesus, ugh n1ggers

imbosile
03-17-2008, 07:55 PM
hahaahahahaaa PWNED

Papa_Smurf
03-17-2008, 07:56 PM
jesus....

81911SC
03-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm seriously sick at my stomach and I can't go **** either.

imbosile
03-17-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm seriously sick at my stomach and I can't go **** either.

hahaha would have been better if he had thrown his pubes into your bed sheets

81911SC
03-17-2008, 07:58 PM
I would have shot him. I'm not kidding. I think I'm going to put them in his bed and stick is toothbrush between my thighs.

TheGodfather
03-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Ha!

Maybe that's Gods way of showing you don't own commie/terrorist guns.

COMMUNIST BASTARD!

ps-learn the difference between since and sense. kthxbai.

imbosile
03-17-2008, 07:59 PM
I would have shot him. I'm not kidding. I think I'm going to put them in his bed and stick is toothbrush between my thighs.

That'll learn'em. You should do it though for real

Nitro
03-17-2008, 07:59 PM
:lmfao:

blackshine007
03-17-2008, 08:00 PM

81911SC
03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
I know the difference, I'm just not very happy and i'm typing very fast, ******.

TheGodfather
03-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I know the difference, I'm just not very happy and i'm typing very fast, ******.

But still, commie gun ftl.

81911SC
03-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Yea, the AK has not proven it's self for 60 years or anything. Dumbass. You're black aren't you?

hondachik
03-17-2008, 08:06 PM
so are u going to move now racist?

TheGodfather
03-17-2008, 08:11 PM
Yea, the AK has not proven it's self for 60 years or anything. Dumbass. You're black aren't you?

I like my car like I like myself and my women. So that should answer your question. (See sig.)

And just because it has been proven a decent gun, doesn't mean I would ever own that Soviet made and terrorist used weapon.

No thanks.

MistaCee
03-17-2008, 08:11 PM
So your really racist?

EJ25RUN
03-17-2008, 08:16 PM
i dont know whether to laugh or puke.

*THINKS*

:lmao:

EJ25RUN
03-17-2008, 08:18 PM

I like my car like I like myself and my women. So that should answer your question. (See sig.)

And just because it has been proven a decent gun, doesn't mean I would ever own that Soviet made and terrorist used weapon.

No thanks.

Kalashnikov....Best gun ever made.

hondachik
03-17-2008, 08:19 PM
u should move Gene.

or atleast go shave your red hairs all over his bed sheets. and cum on top of them. that'll teach him not to mess with mr porsche guy!!! :goodjob:

Julio
03-17-2008, 08:25 PM
I would bet.. a fist fight he would kick your ass.

95alty
03-17-2008, 08:29 PM
So is this guy really racist??

The Ninja
03-17-2008, 08:29 PM

+1 for truth.

81911SC
03-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Julio, I guess you've met me or him?
Exactly.
I'm moving out now also.

MistaCee
03-17-2008, 08:41 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/helenovic/racist.jpg

The Ninja
03-17-2008, 08:41 PM
Good, so you can stop posting these emo cry threads. All I hear is:

BAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!

tippatone
03-17-2008, 08:43 PM
racist ass bastard.... you know, i work in a hospital and the number of white people that leave the restroom w/o washing hands is unbelieveable, and you have the nerve to post some s hit like this? I think this dude is a s hit kicking, country ass craker.... just look at the racist flag.......

The Ninja
03-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Racist troll is racist.

81911SC
03-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Emo? Or that you n1ggers are dirty?
Pubes>Dirty hands.

MistaCee
03-17-2008, 08:58 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/naddos/f64053d9.jpg

Malice
03-17-2008, 09:11 PM
So the other day I see my roommate for the first time. I moved in a month and a half ago and haven't seen him sense. (We rent rooms from a guy) He never comes but to take a shower once a week or so. He stays with his nasty ***** I guess.
First time I see him I see he's black. So naturally I went and grabbed the AK-47 then found out that was my roommate.
Second he's black.
im having trouble making sense of this brain vomit... let me see if i can make atleast some form of sense. ok, so you're complaining about a black man, why? it sounds to me that you had a bad experience with an african american in the past. think before you run your mouth about them, your daughter will probably end up having sex with a black person in the future, he would probably take her ass virginity lol then who's gonna be laughing? you're such an incompetent buffoon.

/rant
Jesus, ugh n1ggers
did it ever cross your mind, that jesus, the person you apparently worship could in fact look very simlier to an african american? you seriously need to go back and re-read what you post, then and only then will you understand how dull you really are. if what you say is nothing but a joke, try asking jeeves for some better ones, cause this one sucks!

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:15 PM
LOL @ this n1gger

TheGodfather
03-17-2008, 09:16 PM
racist ass bastard.... you know, i work in a hospital and the number of white people that leave the restroom w/o washing hands is unbelieveable, and you have the nerve to post some s hit like this? I think this dude is a s hit kicking, country ass craker.... just look at the racist flag.......

Hmm, I feel like breaking down the stupidity of this post.

1. You call the OP racist, when you yourself in the same typing called him a cracker. Now last I checked, cracker is a racial slur for a white person. So that wasn't very smart of you.

2. You are saying the confederate flag, is "the racist" flag. Now that doesn't make any sense because it is not a racist flag. It is the flag of the south used during the Civil War, and the only time racism is brought up with it is when black people complain about it. Now realizing that, it would seem the white people aren't promoting the racism from the flag, but rather pride, and the black people are promoting the racism.

3. And thus my conclusion. You say you work in a hospital, and judging by your comments not being on the level of a Dr. or someone who took advanced or any kind of schooling, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are a janitor.

Think first. Post second.

THANKS!

Malice
03-17-2008, 09:16 PM
actually im hispanic you lameass sh!t stain.

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:17 PM
BTW half of this is a joke. But it seriously did happen.

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Same difference, I think you're worse though.

MistaCee
03-17-2008, 09:19 PM

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff318/olebluesteer/redneck.jpg

Malice
03-17-2008, 09:19 PM
thought so, lol im out. no need for me to point out all the ops misfortunates aka brain cells.

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Why you leaving? Got some grass to cut?
Got some English to learn?
Your country is that way
-------------------->

TheGodfather
03-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Your country is that way
-------------------->

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

QFTFT!!!!

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:23 PM
rofl at this thread.

redrumracer
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
please stop calling black people african American. your not from africa-your ancestors might have been but your not. your an American. you dont hear us white people calling ourselves European American, and why not? because we are proud to be American(for the most part) and Jesus is more likely to look like an Arab rather than white or black. and if yall wouldve read the post it was mostly about him leaving pubic hairs everywhere, him being black was just a bonus for the op.

Malice
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Your country is that way
-------------------->
haha, why am i not suprised, another ingenious combination of words by none other than you! typical comeback, if this is all you can come up with you have no chance in out smarting me. you can continue trying though, im bored and need something to entertain me til my girlfriend gets home.

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:26 PM
So it's too wet from the storm still?

silversol
03-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Your country is that way
-------------------->
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

95alty
03-17-2008, 09:28 PM
oh snap!!! this is funny... lol wet from the storm

95alty
03-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
95alty, Firefightin_tC, Spectic Tank, white_beast, TheScotsman, 00_Rusty™, joecoolfreak

j0nbunklah0m
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
lol finally an entertaining thread :)

((jerry jerry jerrryyyyyyyy)):boobies:

wantboost
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
95alty, Firefightin_tC, Spectic Tank, white_beast, TheScotsman, 00_Rusty™, joecoolfreak
RACIST!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: lol

hondachik
03-17-2008, 09:32 PM
well isn't this awesome.

i can't believe u people actually believe Eugene is racist.:lmfao:

white_beast
03-17-2008, 09:33 PM
in the world we live in..EVRYONE is racist in their own way..:no:

MistaCee
03-17-2008, 09:34 PM

I disagree

wantboost
03-17-2008, 09:34 PM
i was joking :yes:

white_beast
03-17-2008, 09:36 PM
http://pirate.shu.edu/~barbatas/Final%20Project/children_holding_hands_around_the_world.gif:goodjo b: :goodjob: :goodjob:

j0nbunklah0m
03-17-2008, 09:37 PM
i think everyone is racist to the certain groups in the races... such as there are educated hispanics but there are also hispanics who expect everyone to know spanish and carry 100 ladders on their white econoline van..

white_beast
03-17-2008, 09:38 PM
RACIST!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: lol

i just got that...funny seeing how im asian..hahaha..but hey at least i didnt call my car a white "american" beast..:lmfao:

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Name's Gene, woman.

TheGodfather
03-17-2008, 09:42 PM
There are educated hispancis?

ROFLCOPTER!

81911SC
03-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Yea, that was a lie.

j0nbunklah0m
03-17-2008, 09:51 PM
There are educated hispancis?

ROFLCOPTER!

pwned lol... well i do know a few.. they run their own business and are pretty well off... but then again.. its rare:taun:

RandomGuy
03-17-2008, 09:58 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/helenovic/racist.jpg................

95alty
03-17-2008, 09:58 PM
so is he racist or what??

Lizbiz101
03-17-2008, 10:00 PM
in the world we live in..EVRYONE is racist in their own way..:no: I think that's pretty true.

GuessWho
03-17-2008, 11:05 PM

Even when im down... RandomGuy can always make me smile
Thank you Sir... :goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
03-18-2008, 03:35 AM
OMFG I LOVE YOU GENE YOU HICK BASTARD

Slow Motion
03-18-2008, 06:41 AM

/rant
Jesus, ugh n1ggers

Your not a true racist..........the first thing you would have done is got you sh!t and got the fuk out. You now live with someone black and are still living with someone black so that makes you a poser. You have no right to fly the rebel flag poser. And this is coming from a black guy. LMAO.

Killer
03-18-2008, 10:32 AM

/rant
Jesus, ugh n1ggers

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! GENE GONNA GET AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Killer
03-18-2008, 10:41 AM
i seriously can't stop laughing about this thread!! COME HOME GENE!!! the KKK misses you buddy! (Killer Kyle's Klan)..... LOL!

Ran
03-18-2008, 11:21 AM
http://pirate.shu.edu/~barbatas/Final%20Project/children_holding_hands_around_the_world.gif:goodjo b: :goodjob: :goodjob:Why do the white people get to be on the top?

95alty
03-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Why do the white people get to be on the top?

Word... and the blacks on the side with the stupid looking trible clothing

81911SC
03-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm looking for apt's today. I can't live with this nastiness.

silversol
03-18-2008, 11:37 AM
hey fagtus eg grow a pair and post in the thread! dont just lurk in the threads and neg rep people! that is all!

81911SC
03-18-2008, 11:38 AM
O yea, that fat disgusting **** negged me too. LOL. TO bad he don't have the balls to post.

silversol
03-18-2008, 11:39 AM
O yea, that fat disgusting **** negged me too. LOL. TO bad he don't have the balls to post.
^^ he has the balls too jump a fence, but does not have the balls to post in the thread! what a puss!

81911SC
03-18-2008, 11:43 AM
You think his fat ass could jump?
No, hell no. Let alone run and ****. He is way too fat for that.

Killer
03-18-2008, 11:48 AM
lollerskittles

silversol
03-18-2008, 11:54 AM
You think his fat ass could jump?
No, hell no. Let alone run and ****. He is way too fat for that.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/silversolb18/SICK-1.jpg

stillaneon
03-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Now that doesn't make any sense because it is not a racist flag. It is the flag of the south used during the Civil War, and the only time racism is brought up with it is when black people complain about it. Now realizing that, it would seem the white people aren't promoting the racism from the flag, .....

Wrong. His sig is not the confederate flag nor a flag used by THE SOUTH. It is part of the confederate Flag but is not the Official Flag. I have explained this in more than one thread. Research first, then post

Thanks!:goodjob:

81911 does seem to be a racist emo kid. He bitches about blacks but I am starting to wonder if its not just to play Devil's Advocate to push people's buttons. He does seem to trow out some very controversial subjects about race and stereo types; And will continue until people ignore him... As far as the Jesus crack, I am not sure that the Christian faith as a whole would appreciate you using their martyr's name in a sentence that includes a word (N1gger) that is hypocritical to his teaching of not judging and to treat others (in this case room mate) as you would want to be treated. Maybe if you sat down with him and explained simple hygeine rules of the house, maybe even make it light by telling him that its hard to keep Pu$$y in the house if the bathroom is dirty (not saying that a lot of women find racist emo's attractive, but I am sure you can find a few). Something he can relate to.

But if you are really so racist that you can't bring yourself to live with a man because of the color of his skin, then find your lynching rope, and hang yourself. <----This would really be the best solution to keep this racist bullsh!t out of a forum that is supposedly trying to have a new face to impress the public....

tippatone
03-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Hmm, I feel like breaking down the stupidity of this post.

1. You call the OP racist, when you yourself in the same typing called him a cracker. Now last I checked, cracker is a racial slur for a white person. So that wasn't very smart of you.

2. You are saying the confederate flag, is "the racist" flag. Now that doesn't make any sense because it is not a racist flag. It is the flag of the south used during the Civil War, and the only time racism is brought up with it is when black people complain about it. Now realizing that, it would seem the white people aren't promoting the racism from the flag, but rather pride, and the black people are promoting the racism.

3. And thus my conclusion. You say you work in a hospital, and judging by your comments not being on the level of a Dr. or someone who took advanced or any kind of schooling, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are a janitor.

Think first. Post second.

THANKS!

No dumbass i am QCI Index Tech I am dont push a mop, why the **** you defending a racist, and so the f uck what i reffered to him as a cracker? As long as i dont call all white people crackers i am not a racist, and stop assuming s hit or will always be an ass

Killer
03-18-2008, 12:01 PM
No dumbass i am QCI Index Tech I am dont push a mop, why the **** you defending a racist, and so the f uck what i reffered to him as a cracker? As long as i dont call all white people crackers i am not a racist, and stop assuming s hit or will always be an ass

and he's not calling all black people n1ggers....

... just a lot of them...

81911SC
03-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Wrong. His sig is not the confederate flag nor a flag used by THE SOUTH. It is part of the confederate Flag but is not the Official Flag. I have explained this in more than one thread. Research first, then post

81911 does seem to be a racist emo kid. He bitches about blacks but I am starting to wonder if its not just to play Devil's Advocate to push people's buttons. He does seem to trow out some very controversial subjects about race and stereo types; And will continue until people ignore him... As far as the Jesus crack, I am not sure that the Christian faith as a whole would appreciate you using their martyr's name in a sentence that includes a word (N1gger) that is hypocritical to his teaching of not judging and to treat others (in this case room mate) as you would want to be treated. Maybe if you sat down with him and explained simple hygeine rules of the house, maybe even make it light by telling him that its hard to keep Pu$$y in the house if the bathroom is dirty (not saying that a lot of women find racist emo's attractive, but I am sure you can find a few). Something he can relate to.

But if you are really so racist that you can't bring yourself to live with a man because of the color of his skin, then find your lynching rope, and hang yourself. <----This would really be the best solution to keep this racist bullsh!t out of a forum that is supposedly trying to have a new face to impress the public....
You know a lot about me don't you?
Sorry *****, you don't. You realize you are judging also or are you to "good" to realize that. Show me one time where I made a emo thread. How is this emo?
Yes, have the **** I do on here is a joke. I have friends on here who know how I am and they know what I'm doing. Yea, you or another ****** can get mad, I don't care. You don't like my ****, then ignore me. I have stated many many times that I'm not truely racist, but you and others seem to ignore that post. I will say Fucck n1ggers every time possible. People who know me and half the people I haven't even met know I'm just joking. This thread is halfway serious, as I stated before. Like somebody said I would have moved out if I was truely racist, which I'm not and why I didn't. Now I am moving out but that is due to a few other circumstances and the fact that he is disgusting. Not to mention, he's a n1gger.
N1gger.

81911SC
03-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Tippatone, you're a n1gger.

81911SC
03-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Sorry *****, you don't. You realize you are judging also or are you to "good" to realize that. Show me one time where I made a emo thread. How is this emo?
Yes, have the **** I do on here is a joke. I have friends on here who know how I am and they know what I'm doing. Yea, you or another ****** can get mad, I don't care. You don't like my ****, then ignore me. I have stated many many times that I'm not truely racist, but you and others seem to ignore that post. I will say Fucck n1ggers every time possible. People who know me and half the people I haven't even met know I'm just joking. This thread is halfway serious, as I stated before. Like somebody said I would have moved out if I was truely racist, which I'm not and why I didn't. Now I am moving out but that is due to a few other circumstances and the fact that he is disgusting. Not to mention, he's a n1gger.
N1gger.
Bottom of page ftl

81911SC
03-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Alright you coons, I'm off to class.

tippatone
03-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Tippatone, you're a n1gger.

Go screw your sister in the barn peckerwood, and dont forget to drink that moonshine, i know you dont wash your hands after the bathroom you dirty bastard

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 12:21 PM
^
lol @ you for taking this thread 4 real...

tippatone
03-18-2008, 12:21 PM
I got love for all my peeps, no matter what race, the only thing i discriminate against is stupidity and ignornance, with that said if you really do have black friend are you sure thats not only to passify the world, i dont know you in real life but over the internet you seem to be a backwoods country cracker.........I will give you some credit some black folks are str8 up dirty......i'm black but the truth is the truth......

stillaneon
03-18-2008, 12:29 PM
N1gger.

Not once did I judge you. I was trying to show people another side of the argument that they may not have noticed. Dont b!tch at me because I called you out.. I dont care if you whine about **** but I was offering a suggestion for a way to solve the issue of your room mate.

As far as the emo kid thing.
Whine, B!itch and moan about a situation that you arent willing to change or can't do anything about = Emo... Now go cut yourself

BB6dohcvtec
03-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Not once did I judge you. I was trying to show people another side of the argument that they may not have noticed. Dont b!tch at me because I called you out.. I dont care if you whine about **** but I was offering a suggestion for a way to solve the issue of your room mate.

Whine, B!itch and moan about a situation that you arent willing to change or can't do anything about = Emo... Now go cut yourself

repped for ownage on the past two post.......but he can do something about it and just move out.

I still love the end of most of these post... "I'm just joking, i'm not really racist" that line is for the lulz

Killer
03-18-2008, 01:14 PM
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HalfBaked
03-18-2008, 01:17 PM
First off.

It doesn't matter if you're arab, black, hispanic, asian, indian, or any of those other things.

All that matters is that you aren't white, which means you aren't right.

I'll throw fags in that mix too.

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 01:18 PM

You are probably more racist against white people than any white person is against black people.

Edit: how often do you chop cars?

Ed
03-18-2008, 01:18 PM
First off.

It doesn't matter if you're arab, black, hispanic, asian, indian, or any of those other things.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
reps

BKgen®
03-18-2008, 01:21 PM

/rant
Jesus, ugh n1ggers

http://will.incorrige.us/facepalm/1166293700503.jpg

HalfBaked
03-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Also, to the niglets that hate white people.

I'm sure that you guys would be way better off had you not been enslaved and brought to new countries. I know that you guys were developing lots of technology in the 1700s in Africa. I mean you guys had what spears? And fire? That is pretty intense. You guys may have even been able to make boats by now.

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM

You dumb ape, his sig is the battle flag of the confederacy and was the block used in many of the flags representing the confederacy. It was also flown on the ships for a while.

NICE TRY, NOW BACK TO THE COTTON FIELDS AND STOP BREATHING ALL THE WHITE MANS AIR!

Killer
03-18-2008, 01:25 PM
Also, to the niglets that hate white people.

I'm sure that you guys would be way better off had you not been enslaved and brought to new countries. I know that you guys were developing lots of technology in the 1700s in Africa. I mean you guys had what spears? And fire? That is pretty intense. You guys may have even been able to make boats by now.

I'VE NEVER LAUGHED HARDER IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

BKgen®
03-18-2008, 01:26 PM
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/slavery/african-american-art/racist-picture.jpg

Killer
03-18-2008, 01:26 PM
You dumb ape, his sig is the battle flag of the confederacy and was the block used in many of the flags representing the confederacy. It was also flown on the ships for a while.

NICE TRY, NOW BACK TO THE COTTON FIELDS AND STOP BREATHING ALL THE WHITE MANS AIR!

actually it was tennessee's battle flag if i'm not mistaken...

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 01:29 PM
actually it was tennessee's battle flag if i'm not mistaken...

The block itself was on the top right corner of at least two of the NATIONAL flags. Not the whole flag itself necessarily, until later on.

As far as Tenn. using just that flag, I'm unusre.

Killer
03-18-2008, 01:32 PM
The block itself was on the top right corner of at least two of the NATIONAL flags. Not the whole flag itself necessarily, until later on.

i meant before anything else.. it was a battle flag... and if i'm not mistaken it was tenn's.... i could be way wrong though...

as 1. i'm from the north....

and 2. i actually don't even care..

so.. 3. i don't know why i even posted about it...

4. still LAWLING AT MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stillaneon
03-18-2008, 02:20 PM

Unsure?? your right. It was never the battle flag for the confederacy. IT was Tennessee's battle flag and yes it was on 2 of the confederate flags but it Was not THE Confederate flag. Not once did I state anything other than you made a generalized statement that the flag in his sig was the flag...

BKgen®
03-18-2008, 02:21 PM
RACISE!!!!

Sammich
03-18-2008, 02:24 PM
eat his hair...it makes u strong like sampson

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 02:26 PM
White power.

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 02:31 PM
GENE...all you had to do was ask me to move my pubes and to take a shower....
ASS!!!

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 02:37 PM
Just for clarification.

Jews, midgets, queers, and overly obese people do not count as white people.

That is all.

Sammich
03-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Just for clarification.

Jews, midgets, queers, and overly obese people do not count as white people.

That is all.

so that means that brett and randomguy are out of the running for white supremacy

Teamkd
03-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Good, so you can stop posting these emo cry threads. All I hear is:

BAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!

lol he is a emo!!!

_Christian_
03-18-2008, 04:20 PM

HAHA. Wtf? It isn't the confederate flag but it is a confederate battle flag. Granted there was more than one battle flag for the confederacy.

I got love for all my peeps, no matter what race, the only thing i discriminate against is stupidity and ignornance, with that said if you really do have black friend are you sure thats not only to passify the world, i dont know you in real life but over the internet you seem to be a backwoods country cracker.........I will give you some credit some black folks are str8 up dirty......i'm black but the truth is the truth......
You really should try to stop contradicting yourself in every post.

LOL @ all the people taking this sh!t seriously. White Power!

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Seriuosly, ya'll need to stop breathing the white mans air. You wide nose having motherfu*kers.

thepolecat
03-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Boy I really feel the love in this forum

Killer
03-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Seriuosly, ya'll need to stop breathing the white mans air. You wide nose having motherfu*kers.

aren't you italian? i thought i smelled some over powering cologne......

Brett
03-18-2008, 04:58 PM

/rant
Jesus, ugh n1ggers

Bet you its PBS!! :lmfao:

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 05:03 PM
aren't you italian? i thought i smelled some over powering cologne......

Hmm, Italian decent. Not from Italy.

Last I checked Europeans had the over abundance of fragrance, not Americans.

Nice try. :gay:

Slow Motion
03-18-2008, 05:13 PM
N1gger.

DAMN you oppressor, I recant my statement...sir.

*stands corrected. *

BTLFED
03-18-2008, 06:15 PM
This thread is so full of win it is ridiculous. I can't stop laughing. :lmfao:

And LOL at all the people getting butt hurt. GTFO -------------------->

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u159/medtech12190/WhiteFlour-1.jpg

ahmonrah
03-18-2008, 07:26 PM
......racise.....those types entertain me til they approach me with it. then they receive knuckle bumps to the forehead.how teh fvck do you quote yourserlf?? ...oh...heineken.....

81911SC
03-18-2008, 07:36 PM
Not once did I judge you.

81911 does seem to be a racist emo kid.

I was trying to show people another side of the argument that they may not have noticed. Dont b!tch at me because I called you out.. I dont care if you whine about **** but I was offering a suggestion for a way to solve the issue of your room mate.

I'm guess you're a n1gger yourself. No white man is this stupid. I told you're dumbass I'm moving out. Isn't that changing something? If I would have saw him last night or today, I would have done fixed the problem too.
Stupid coons. :no:

ChnkyLao
03-18-2008, 07:45 PM
lol, i repped as many people as i could, this thread is hilarious :lmfao:

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 07:55 PM
REEEEEBEL PRIDE.... REEEEEEBEL PRIDE.... REEEEEEBEL PRIDE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBqZs7oGPZQ&feature=related

lirl...
For GOOSE...

THATdude
03-18-2008, 07:58 PM
My problem is that I'm amazed that IA with all of it's diverse members would even let the ignorant ramblings of a redneck racist trailerpark back woods i'm ****ing my sister ass punk ***** mother****er like this even remain to be posted. I once had respect for the moderators of this quite entertaining forum, but now i'm a little perplexed about the integrity of the people responsible for maintaining said forum.:(

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 08:09 PM
I motion for a BAAANNNNN!!!!! ^^^^
Lirl...

81911SC
It's the WL ******. Now blow me.

hondachik
wtf @ this thread is still going on.

why is it that Gene can always post about the DUMBEST BULL****..and people will ALWAYS make pages off of his useless rants? :???:

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 08:10 PM
wtf @ this thread is still going on.

why is it that Gene can always post about the DUMBEST BULL****..and people will ALWAYS make pages off of his useless rants? :???:

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cause its not useless ????????? :ninja:

fivex684
03-18-2008, 08:11 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/witness-this-epic-thread.gif

Blitanicle99
03-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Is this **** really going on? Is this a contest on how redneck people can be? The simple fact that someone brags about how "hick" they are proves they aint nuttin but white trash.

Moreover. I am IA's Official Redneck BTW.

And if your going to kill your roomate, please do it with a shotgun. Pickup your shells and its not tracable. Then bury him in the woods. Problem solved. That or call the sherrif and tell him he commited sucicide, depending on which county you live in it might work. :goodjob:

81911SC
03-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Lololol
Me>Every n1gger

GuessWho
03-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Lololol
Me>Every n1gger

HEY...
Me & GuessWho > Every n1gger

BuBBa DRiFT
03-18-2008, 11:03 PM
omfg fake racism ftw

just to let you know

the OP is an albino black guy

so you are all idiots for arguing with him

Echonova
03-18-2008, 11:10 PM
My problem is that I'm amazed that IA with all of it's diverse members would even let the ignorant ramblings of a redneck racist trailerpark back woods i'm ****ing my sister ass punk ***** mother****er like this even remain to be posted. I once had respect for the moderators of this quite entertaining forum, but now i'm a little perplexed about the integrity of the people responsible for maintaining said forum.:(Try reading the rules of the forum you are posting in... That would help. That being said, I like my women like my coffee. Hot, black and strong.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-18-2008, 11:10 PM
I like my women like I like my coffee

light, sweet, plenty of milk, and cheap :goodjob:

tippatone
03-18-2008, 11:20 PM
My problem is that I'm amazed that IA with all of it's diverse members would even let the ignorant ramblings of a redneck racist trailerpark back woods i'm ****ing my sister ass punk ***** mother****er like this even remain to be posted. I once had respect for the moderators of this quite entertaining forum, but now i'm a little perplexed about the integrity of the people responsible for maintaining said forum.:(

From what I can see maybe the majority of IA is racist, and judging people by skin color i cant even stoop to that level, i guess they are mad because their man gear is the size of a toothpick, idk what got these fools panties all tight

tippatone
03-18-2008, 11:22 PM
omfg fake racism ftw

just to let you know

the OP is an albino black guy

so you are all idiots for arguing with him

So what if we dont know the OP??? All I got to go on is what is posted, and whats posted is the true meaning of ignorance

Echonova
03-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Tippa... I've seen how you are on this subject... It ain't worth it. OP is posting it just to bait.

BB6dohcvtec
03-18-2008, 11:39 PM
yep just remember "Their just joking, they are not racist" ;)

BuBBa DRiFT
03-18-2008, 11:57 PM
jesus isnt black

TheGodfather
03-18-2008, 11:59 PM
jesus isnt black

You, I, and hell even the intelligent black people (wait is that an oxymoron), I digress, know that.

But some love to picture their Jesus black out of stupidity and ignorance. I'm sure tons of jungle bunnies were running around Jerusalem way back then.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Black people are an abomination.

Now why would our Good Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be part of an abomination?

I reckon it just aint right.

I mean, lookie here, what in the hail is his second commin gonna be like?

Intros from Jim Jones and Akon, clouds raining Colt 45 and Newports, and comedy sketch by Katt Williams?

LS2ner
03-19-2008, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=tippatone]racist ass bastard.... you know, i work in a hospital and the number of white people that leave the restroom w/o washing hands is unbelieveable, and you have the nerve to post some s hit like this? I think this dude is a s hit kicking, country ass craker.... just look at the racist flag.......[/QUOTE

So the georgia flag is racist? Do you even know what the meaning was behind it?

tippatone
03-19-2008, 12:27 AM
Tippa... I've seen how you are on this subject... It ain't worth it. OP is posting it just to bait.

Oh OK. I mean he might have a point, when i went to college, my freshman year, I was exposed to some of the most disgusting bathrooms in my life, i mean not even truck stops could compare.And my dorm was about 95-99% black so i kind of see his view

BuBBa DRiFT
03-19-2008, 12:31 AM
why are black peoples bathrooms dirty if most of them are janitors?

discuss.

81911SC
03-19-2008, 02:11 AM
HOLY ROFL ^^^

TheGodfather
03-19-2008, 02:23 AM
The amount of win in this thread is at maximum capacity.

I laugh every time I read the title.

TIGERJC
03-19-2008, 02:28 AM
It is called freedom of speech, even though it is not a protected right on this board.

Who f.ucking cares what he thinks, let him have his view. Take a look at stormfront.org sometimes, it is always good for a laugh

It is not the mods responsibility to delete threads that offend a few butt hurt ppl

81911SC
03-19-2008, 02:32 AM
I have moved my **** out of the bathroom and will not use it again. Like I said, I'm calling some places in the morning to find me a place. I will not stand for this n1ggerdom. **** it, give me a sec and we will have a pic.

81911SC
03-19-2008, 02:37 AM
This is just the front of the toliet. Not to mention the floor and sink.

chinitoxamor
03-19-2008, 02:41 AM
serves you right.... anyways since you like making fun of niggaz... you live with one.. im out.. try to clean his pubes for him maybe the place would be more clean if you did so puahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

81911SC
03-19-2008, 02:44 AM
I suggest more lurking for you.

chinitoxamor
03-19-2008, 02:46 AM
I suggest more lurking for you.

:lmfao: is that so???

81911SC
03-19-2008, 02:49 AM
:lmfao: is that so???
Yes, hence why I posted it.

chinitoxamor
03-19-2008, 02:52 AM
Yes, hence why I posted it.

u hunting me down?? :lmfao:

81911SC
03-19-2008, 02:53 AM
Maybe, Alvin.

chinitoxamor
03-19-2008, 02:55 AM
Maybe, Alvin.

learning fast eh?? well at least you know my name :rolleyes: stalker

81911SC
03-19-2008, 02:56 AM
I know right

chinitoxamor
03-19-2008, 02:59 AM
I know right

puahahahahahahaha :lmfao: anyways.. so how does it feel to live with a roommate?? i did before it wasnt so great because expecting someone whos older they expected me to clean after their mess.. which suckd ass

81911SC
03-19-2008, 03:02 AM
It's fine when you have a decent roommate. My last one was great and white. Now I have a black one and it's hell. Funny how that works. ~waits for responses~
Nah, I don't mind if they're cool but this **** and a few other reasons I can't deal with.

chinitoxamor
03-19-2008, 03:08 AM
eh.. you gotta put up with it.. hes paying to live there too so.. cant say nothing unless u wanna kick him out and find another roommate lol

81911SC
03-19-2008, 03:11 AM
Nah, I'm heading out this b. rofl.
I'm going to bed man. Cya dude.

G35Cam
03-19-2008, 03:15 AM
this thread is ****ing lolercopters

Killer
03-19-2008, 08:41 AM
repped those who deserve it.....

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammich
03-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Bet you its PBS!! :lmfao:

hey screw u pal lol

tippatone
03-19-2008, 09:52 AM
That why I always live alone, at least it wont smell like wet dog like a certain kind of people, if you catch my drift

81911SC
03-19-2008, 10:01 AM
I thought you were defending blacks?

GuessWho
03-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Goose...
How are you gonna take a bath for now on ?????????

81911SC
03-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Exactly, I'm having to use the other bathroom. Nice location too, n1gger.

GuessWho
03-19-2008, 10:20 AM
LAWL...
Blue Ridge 4 life...

Sammich
03-19-2008, 10:24 AM
That why I always live alone, at least it wont smell like wet dog like a certain kind of people, if you catch my drift

X2...who likes smelling wet dog when someone/thing comes in from a drizzle outside...YUCKIE:lmfao:

Lizbiz101
03-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Exactly, I'm having to use the other bathroom. good.

Killer
03-19-2008, 10:46 AM
LAWL...
Blue Ridge 4 life...

word!

HalfBaked
03-19-2008, 11:06 AM
I like my women like I like my coffee

light, sweet, plenty of milk, and cheap :goodjob:
See, I like my women like my milkshakes.

Extra thick and chocolaty.

HalfBaked
03-19-2008, 11:10 AM
See, I like my women like my milkshakes.

Extra thick and chocolaty.

They work great in the fields.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-19-2008, 01:25 PM
^^ wtf haha

Sammich
03-19-2008, 02:36 PM

They work great in the fields.

hey fucc u jimmy:police:

1SICKLEX
03-19-2008, 03:02 PM
x2

Killer
03-19-2008, 03:08 PM
minorities... FTL

GuessWho
03-19-2008, 05:36 PM
minorities... FTL

Lawl...
x2 tho... :ninja:

1SICKLEX
03-19-2008, 06:39 PM
First off.

I'm reading this ignorant thread with ignorant title and that post had me laughing so loud its not even funny.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

And this thread is garbage.....what people are on those "Dare me" shows? How about Jackass? Who does all that nasty crap?

Sorry but its not even close.

hondachik
03-19-2008, 06:46 PM
wow @ this thread is still alive. why?:???:

8AFORD
03-19-2008, 07:12 PM
i dont know if i should laugh or be affened for he black folks

GuessWho
03-19-2008, 07:14 PM
^ how bout just GTFO

isa2o3
03-19-2008, 07:15 PM
lol at this thread

isa2o3
03-19-2008, 07:18 PM
the worst r pakistanies, they beat all even Mexicans. I know this one dirty one that looks like a mexican makes matters worse. lol i see u reading timmy

isa2o3
03-19-2008, 07:21 PM
but seriously i am the most raicist towards white people that try to act black. what do u call them?

TheGodfather
03-19-2008, 10:06 PM
but seriously i am the most raicist towards white people that try to act black. what do u call them?

Wiggers!

The scum of the earth. No joke.

I can't stand them.

GuessWho
03-19-2008, 10:08 PM
Wiggers!

I can't stand them.

x2

TheGodfather
03-19-2008, 10:11 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r180/SpikedOwl/Wigger.jpg

GuessWho
03-19-2008, 10:13 PM
lets see...
Thats me, killer , and Gene....

isa2o3
03-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Wiggers!

I can't stand them.

lol wiggers. we got some IA. i bought a cd plyer this guy on IA and when called him, he sounded ghetto as hell. I thought i was about to meet a thug, gangster as black guy, but he was simply a n****ga wanna be lol. i wanted to slap him so bad. i thought i could possibly get robed lol. i wish i saved his s/n name

GuessWho
03-19-2008, 10:55 PM
BLACK market???????

Sammich
03-20-2008, 05:40 AM
lets see...
Thats me, killer , and Gene....

indeed

Killer
03-20-2008, 08:51 AM

word.... there is nothing more ignorant than when someone doesn't realize they are a part of Gods chosen people... and want to dumb themselves down and try to be black....

what's awesome is even black people hate them!!! lol.

GuessWho
03-20-2008, 08:55 AM
indeed

And phatboislim took the pic ....:camera:

Sammich
03-20-2008, 08:56 AM
i sure did..while i was takin it...i said 'this is ridiculous, look like a bunch of vanilla ice'

GuessWho
03-20-2008, 09:01 AM
We just wanna be like you man...
thats all.....

isa2o3
03-20-2008, 10:17 AM
word.... there is nothing more ignorant than when someone doesn't realize they are a part of Gods chosen people... and want to dumb themselves down and try to be black....

what's awesome is even black people hate them!!! lol.

holy sh*t lol. never thought of it like that. i just stopped at thinking they r dumb ass sh*t.:lmfao:

BuBBa DRiFT
03-20-2008, 10:21 AM
^^ its always bothered me why you have a fish as your sig

explain!

Killer
03-20-2008, 10:23 AM

explain!

word....

isa2o3
03-20-2008, 10:40 AM

explain!

lollol:lmfao: two reasons. first i am bengali, known for fish. second, randomguy found it and i thought it looked nasty and it will throw people off like it did to u.

Sammich
03-20-2008, 10:53 AM
lollol:lmfao: two reasons. first i am bengali, known for fish. second, randomguy found it and i thought it looked nasty and it will throw people off like it did to u.

thanks for the explanation...now i know..and the more you know...

BTLFED
03-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Technically I should tell Gene that his Racise crap is a REPOST because Rupertaker did the same type of thread a long time ago. It did the same thing, which is piss off the ignorant people and caused great entertainment as a whole to IA.

hondachik
03-20-2008, 05:56 PM
this is still going on? :thinking:

81911SC
03-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Technically I should tell Gene that his Racise crap is a REPOST because Rupertaker did the same type of thread a long time ago. It did the same thing, which is piss off the ignorant people and caused great entertainment as a whole to IA.
Half is a joke. The whole pupes is true, which did piss me the hell off and now moving out. The jokes in here were just anyother. :D

BTLFED
03-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Half is a joke. The whole pupes is true, which did piss me the hell off and now moving out. The jokes in here were just anyother. :D

Otherwise though, this thread is pure gold!

BTLFED
03-20-2008, 07:37 PM
this is still going on? :thinking:

No one is talking to you. ------------------------>

81911SC
03-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Otherwise though, this thread is pure gold!
Did you see the picture I uploaded?

Killer
03-20-2008, 09:16 PM

hey! long time no talk son!!!

hondachik
03-20-2008, 09:18 PM

grab your spiked dildo and watch "whut whut in the butt" video on repeat until you grasp the concept he's placing in your head.:goodjob:

Malice
03-20-2008, 11:02 PM
wow, are you seriously calling us ignorant? or are you just another badass who thinks making fun of someones race funny, i mean seriously? how dense are you? does your incompetent mind not allow you to see how childish you guys look, not only by posting like you do but resorting to use race as a form of entertainment? haha, damnnn. and here i thought people from IA couldn't get any dumber. congratulations, you just won the award for the most stupidest post of the week... like i told that 81911 guy who is worth about as much as a homeless guy's vomit, i hope your daughter loses her virginity to a black guy, then who's gonna be laughing?

GuessWho
03-21-2008, 12:19 AM
wow, are you seriously calling us ignorant? or are you just another badass who thinks making fun of someones race funny, i mean seriously? how dense are you? does your incompetent mind not allow you to see how childish you guys look, not only by posting like you do but resorting to use race as a form of entertainment? haha, damnnn. and here i thought people from IA couldn't get any dumber. congratulations, you just won the award for the most stupidest post of the week... like i told that 81911 guy who is worth about as much as a homeless guy's vomit, i hope your daughter loses her virginity to a black guy, then who's gonna be laughing?

Prepare for ur -reps...
Just another noob that comes into WL talking sh!t and doesnt know wat he's even talking about.... :goodjob:

Malice
03-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Prepare for ur -reps...
Just another noob that comes into WL talking sh!t and doesnt know wat he's even talking about....
i may be a noob on IA which is fine, but you're a noob when it comes to something even more important, intellect. on the other hand you're very familier with stupidity. my post wasn't even directed at you, but i guess all those magical nights you have with 81911 created a strong bond between you two, which i personally find adorable... now as for me not knowing whats going on in here, think again cinderella. you and all the other jesters are a couple of retards, plain and simple. you are lacking one very important thing, one thing that you need to reach my mt everest level, and thats a brain... not bad though, for a kid who only reached 2nd grade in their educational journey.

chinitoxamor
03-21-2008, 02:08 AM
why do i find it so amusing... because stupidity comes to mind when you ignorant ass people write something stupid.. its his life.. he stuck with a *****.. so what.. anyways... so when are you gonna hunt me down??? lol

GuessWho
03-21-2008, 10:19 AM
i may be a noob on IA which is fine, but you're a noob when it comes to something even more important, intellect. on the other hand you're very familier with stupidity. my post wasn't even directed at you, but i guess all those magical nights you have with 81911 created a strong bond between you two, which i personally find adorable... now as for me not knowing whats going on in here, think again cinderella. you and all the other jesters are a couple of retards, plain and simple. you are lacking one very important thing, one thing that you need to reach my mt everest level, and thats a brain... not bad though, for a kid who only reached 2nd grade in their educational journey.

haha lol @ you...
just disable ur rep bar and move on youngen....
NOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBB..... :lmfao:
i motion for next ban friday .... MALICE....

Malice
03-21-2008, 03:30 PM
^ i guess this is the part where i say, "yo ass just got served!" haha, how pathetic, you weren't even a challenge...

Blitanicle99
03-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Malice. I dont know what the hell is going on, but shut the hell up. Your new, its quite obvious. If you like this forum, then learn. People are going to say whatever they want. If you are hispanic and are taking offense, too bad. If you wanna run with the big boys, then buck up sweetheart.

Maniac1
03-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Benson shut yo ass up! From what I can tell this new cat would own your ass too. LOL this is some funny sh!t!

Maniac1
03-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh and I personally have nothing against black people, but I wouldn't hook up with some chick who's skin looks exactly like wesley snipes. If she's light then yea I would, black dudes who act like monkeys are gay. I hope they come up with a crank that cotton gin real soon, that'll make it to the grammys. LOL

TheGodfather
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM
white power damnit.

Malice
03-21-2008, 09:19 PM
Malice. I dont know what the hell is going on, but shut the hell up. Your new, its quite obvious. If you like this forum, then learn. People are going to say whatever they want. If you are hispanic and are taking offense, too bad. If you wanna run with the big boys, then buck up sweetheart.
haha, another hot shot! why must i be stuck in an arguement with morons? i don't know your name so i'll just call you, guy, ok! aight then guy, you're telling me to keep my comments to myself? why should i, this is a public forum is it not? it doesn't matter if what i say is wrong or not i can still post whatever i want. so please get that spiked dildo out of our ass and reach my superior magnitude... oh and about the "buck up" statement. care to show me how to do it? and who are the "big boys" that you speak off?

Benson shut yo ass up! From what I can tell this new cat would own your ass too. LOL this is some funny sh!t!
i don't own anyone, i just outsmart them to a point where they have no choice but to start calling me names and use saying that im a waste of their time. haha, that always happens. just let him continue making a fool of himself, hes only falling for my strategic mouse trap.

Oh and I personally have nothing against black people, but I wouldn't hook up with some chick who's skin looks exactly like wesley snipes. If she's light then yea I would, black dudes who act like monkeys are gay. I hope they come up with a crank that cotton gin real soon, that'll make it to the grammys. LOL
hahah watching black people get crunk is kinda amusing at times.

white power damnit.
rock on duuuudddee!!!

tippatone
03-21-2008, 11:36 PM
white power damnit.

Black is Beautiful......... Dont ever get it twisted......

chinitoxamor
03-22-2008, 12:39 AM
RICE B.ITCH LOL what now!!!!!!

Blitanicle99
03-22-2008, 02:34 AM
haha, another hot shot! why must i be stuck in an arguement with morons? i don't know your name so i'll just call you, guy, ok! aight then guy, you're telling me to keep my comments to myself? why should i, this is a public forum is it not? it doesn't matter if what i say is wrong or not i can still post whatever i want. so please get that spiked dildo out of our ass and reach my superior magnitude... oh and about the "buck up" statement. care to show me how to do it? and who are the "big boys" that you speak off?

Yes you have the right to say whatever and whichever you say it to on a public forum.
However, your new. You think your smart, liked by people and have this self image of how "awesome" you sound over the internet. You are none of these. Get over it.

Also, I wasnt aware they made spiked dildos. Apparently you were, which already puts you in the gay zone. Furthermore you superior magnitude must refer to more knowledge of more dildos, size, style and usage. Thus putting you in a situation where I refer as "ass fucked" and you refer to as "pleasureable".

Finally, by bucking up I meant get more posts before you comments that irriate people. Your kind doesnt last long around here.
Yes, I can show you how to do it. However I would feel quite uncomfortable "showing you how to do it" because of your superior knowledge of dildos. So no, I will not "show you how to do it". And the big boys are the ones that arent noobs.

For any additional lessons, a fee will now be charged.

Malice
03-22-2008, 03:08 AM
Yes you have the right to say whatever and whichever you say it to on a public forum.
However, your new. You think your smart, liked by people and have this self image of how "awesome" you sound over the internet. You are none of these. Get over it.

Also, I wasnt aware they made spiked dildos. Apparently you were, which already puts you in the gay zone. Furthermore you superior magnitude must refer to more knowledge of more dildos, size, style and usage. Thus putting you in a situation where I refer as "ass ****ed" and you refer to as "pleasureable".

Finally, by bucking up I meant get more posts before you comments that irriate people. Your kind doesnt last long around here.
Yes, I can show you how to do it. However I would feel quite uncomfortable "showing you how to do it" because of your superior knowledge of dildos. So no, I will not "show you how to do it". And the big boys are the ones that arent noobs.

For any additional lessons, a fee will now be charged.

guy, this has got to be one of the most idiotic combination of words i have ever seen. and ive been doing this since i was 17. your babbling proved nothing to me except the fact that you're an uneducated homo sapien. you actually think i care enough about what people think or say about me on an online forum? that comment tickled me on the inside... you're acting like you sh!t gold bricks and piss excellence, wake up jackass. we were talking about race then you turned it into some sexual dildo fantasy you apparently have, seeing as you kept talking about it every two sentenses. i bet the word "dull" is written over your forehead huh? but seeing as you tried so hard to prove a point. i'll give you this "battle." finally the rape of your mother has been avenged... congratulations! now you can go around in your little truck blasting your brand new cher cd yelling, "i defeated the showoff malice, w00t w00t."

Catnip
03-22-2008, 03:10 AM
guy, this has got to be one of the most idiotic combination of words i have ever seen. and ive been doing this since i was 17. your babbling proved nothing to me except the fact that you're an uneducated homo sapien. you actually think i care enough about what people think or say about me on an online forum? that comment tickled me on the inside... you're acting like you sh!t gold bricks and piss excellence, wake up jackass. we were talking about race then you turned it into some sexual dildo fantasy you apparently have, seeing as you kept talking about it every two sentenses. i bet the word "dull" is written over your forehead huh? but seeing as you tried so hard to prove a point. i'll give you this "battle." finally the rape of your mother has been avenged... congratulations! now you can go around in your little truck blasting your brand new cher cd yelling, "i defeated the showoff malice, w00t w00t."

At least he's familiar with English grammar and punctuation, you my friend need help.

Malice
03-22-2008, 03:14 AM
At least he's familiar with English grammar and punctuation, you my friend need help.
since you're a college professor. care to point out all of my grammatical errors?

Catnip
03-22-2008, 03:16 AM
since you're a college professor. care to point out all of my grammatical errors?

right there.

Malice
03-22-2008, 03:19 AM
check this out, why don't you hop in your little eclipse and try to hit 140 then engage your hand brake and see how that turns out for you? while you're at it, go buy an scca style spoiler. maybe this way you get enough down force to get your pathetic excuse of a car to those intense speeds...

Catnip
03-22-2008, 03:22 AM
check this out, why don't you hop in your little eclipse and try to hit 140 then engage your hand brake and see how that turns out for you? while you're at it, go buy an scca style spoiler. maybe this way you get enough down force to get your pathetic excuse of a car to those intense speeds...

you hurt my feelings.
how bout 150mph? It doesn't have a problem doing it.

hey, why don't you suggest something useful for a FWD car.
wait, why don't you try to crack on something I care about. I go through cars like your mom went through baggies of crack... I will have a completely different car in the next month, I'm willing to bet.

If the next car I get isn't good enough for you, I'll just run my dad's camaro for you next time we're at the race track.

Malice
03-22-2008, 03:27 AM
wow! what the hell was that? you're a sorry "interweb trash talker" man. we're not into racing cars? haha, have you even graduated middle school yet? by the way you're posting i strongly doubt it. too bad your lack of brain cells are not allowing you to see how stupid you're looking right now. you will be the cause of your mothers heart attack one day, just you watch.

Catnip
03-22-2008, 03:29 AM
wow! what the hell was that? you're a sorry "interweb trash talker" man. we're not into racing cars? haha, have you even graduated middle school yet? by the way you're posting i strongly doubt it. too bad your lack of brain cells are not allowing you to see how stupid you're looking right now. you will be the cause of your mothers heart attack one day, just you watch.

wtf are you talking about?
You trash talk my car that I've worked my ass off for, and when I defend it, you don't know what is happening?

you're trash talking with a WRX? NICE.

who the fck are you anyways?

Malice
03-22-2008, 03:34 AM
check my profile, kid. my wrx is my daily driver, my real car is an evo... with the way you're babbling you're sounding alot like lance bass. you're a buffoon man, you can't grasp my intellect, im so far ahead of you, you should consider me a myth. now, snow white. why don't you get back to bed and have one of your little dwarfs suck you dry?

Catnip
03-22-2008, 03:37 AM
check my profile, kid. my wrx is my daily driver, my real car is an evo... with the way you're babbling you're sounding alot like lance bass. you're a buffoon man, you can't grasp my intellect, im so far ahead of you, you should consider me a myth. now, snow white. why don't you get back to bed and have one of your little dwarfs suck you dry?

Lance Bass...
srsly?
holy fck.

I have something for you btch.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/vtakdragn.jpg

lmao.:D

Catnip
03-22-2008, 03:39 AM
Probably in a state of WTF. its understandable.

Malice
03-22-2008, 03:40 AM
haha, yo ass just got served! not bad for a grade school child. maybe next time you'll come at me with some creative material. :)

Catnip
03-22-2008, 03:41 AM
maybe next time you'll come at me with some creative material. :)

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE VTAK DRAGN BEFORE?!?!!
:ninja:

Blitanicle99
03-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Your ass stayed up till 5 am on a internet forum to make sure smack didnt get talked about you? Quit life.

Oh and I will drive my truck around blasting whatever the hell I want and laughing at people like youself. You can drive around your foriegn piece of junk and cry yourself to sleep everynight while you jerk off.

We both can do what we want. Its great isnt it?

TheGodfather
03-22-2008, 11:42 AM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q117/KayKay177/WHITE%20WOLF/whitepower.jpg

LS2ner
03-22-2008, 08:02 PM

Is there a difference in having a wrx daily and a evo as your "real car." Your a tool dude. Do you think because you combat everyone and proclaim "Superior Intellence" that your something special?

Like Blitanicle99 said, if you like this forum and would like to stay, you might want to represent yourself in a less "douche bag" manner. Ive seen it before and the only outcome is a ban. The usage of you being a "myth" and sucking off dwarfs was pretty lame too. I think you have way to much time to kill in between WoW and sleep and decided to build your self esteem by pretending to be an internet hard ass.

This isnt an attempt to argue with you over IA, because apparently that gets you off. Im only opening your eyes to the truth.

_Christian_
03-22-2008, 08:35 PM
There are many, but this one made me lol.

YOU are obviously retarded. STOP trying to sound smart because you aren't fooling anyone...KTHXBAI ------------>

Malice
03-22-2008, 08:51 PM
We both can do what we want. Its great isnt it?
you're an idiot, thats what i said in the beginning. haha, thanks for increasing my kill count. you weren't much of a challenge either. i hope you realize how stupid you look bashing(or shouldi say trying to bash me) me, because of some retarded ass topic. next time jump on your hillbilly friends, not me.

Is there a difference in having a wrx daily and a evo as your "real car." Your a tool dude. Do you think because you combat everyone and proclaim "Superior Intellence" that your something special?
i never said that, people can come up with their own conclusion about me. i really don't care. i was told about IA from a friend, i only post where i see people saying dumb things. i don't just whore is out for no reason. im here to make callouts, i use evo/wrx atlanta for information. this place is cool to have arugements, but thats about it.

Like Blitanicle99 said, if you like this forum and would like to stay, you might want to represent yourself in a less "douche bag" manner. Ive seen it before and the only outcome is a ban. The usage of you being a "myth" and sucking off dwarfs was pretty lame too. I think you have way to much time to kill in between WoW and sleep and decided to build your self esteem by pretending to be an internet hard ass.
haha, wow and your "WoW" wasn't lame? your jokes are weak man. you're not the first person to bring up my join date, like i told him. ill chill, i mean. it does say mar 08 on my post screen, which is something very very important. haha!!! back off guy, you will only add to my kill count... i don't even know who you are and where do you stand in this conversation. so attack the subject first, then come after me.

This isnt an attempt to argue with you over IA, because apparently that gets you off. Im only opening your eyes to the truth.
why do you act like this online reality is oh so important to me? its cool if you do, but sorry i have a full time job and bills to pay... im not going to rip my hair off if people don't like my online persona. i hoep you can understand what im saying, your lack of brain cells may get in the way. but dedication is the key my friend.

Catnip
03-22-2008, 09:21 PM
online persona.

niice.

LS2ner
03-22-2008, 09:37 PM
you're an idiot, thats what i said in the beginning. haha, thanks for increasing my kill count. you weren't much of a challenge either. i hope you realize how stupid you look bashing(or shouldi say trying to bash me) me, because of some retarded ass topic. next time jump on your hillbilly friends, not me.

i never said that, people can come up with their own conclusion about me. i really don't care. i was told about IA from a friend, i only post where i see people saying dumb things. i don't just whore is out for no reason. im here to make callouts, i use evo/wrx atlanta for information. this place is cool to have arugements, but thats about it.

haha, wow and your "WoW" wasn't lame? your jokes are weak man. you're not the first person to bring up my join date, like i told him. ill chill, i mean. it does say mar 08 on my post screen, which is something very very important. haha!!! back off guy, you will only add to my kill count... i don't even know who you are and where do you stand in this conversation. so attack the subject first, then come after me.

why do you act like this online reality is oh so important to me? its cool if you do, but sorry i have a full time job and bills to pay... im not going to rip my hair off if people don't like my online persona. i hoep you can understand what im saying, your lack of brain cells may get in the way. but dedication is the key my friend.

Actually you did say you had superior intelligence. Who exactly are you suppose to be calling out? And what is your definition of calling out? If you mean trying to call people out of bull sh*t then you are obviously way off track because you have yet to do that.

Im not sure if you understood what i meant by WoW (world of warcraft). I wasnt trying to make any jokes, i was simply commenting. And as for me backing off before you "e-kill" me i find that humorous. Self-proclaimed kills are about as cool as your attempt to "call out" people. Who i am and where i stand on the conversation has nothing to do with me calling you out for being a douche bag. I could care less about the topic.

Apparently your the one that thinks your online persona is important or you wouldnt keep defending yourself and calling people out (like you said). I also have a full-time job and bills to pay so i dont know what you were trying to prove with that comment. And as for my lack of brain cells, you must have it twisted, because i guarantee my IQ is higher than yours.

So in conclusion, DIAF. Your tough guy act doesnt impress anyone.

LS2ner
03-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Im sorry, you said superior magnitude. I guess you were referring to your intelligence.

13Bracer
03-22-2008, 10:05 PM
bwahahahahah

BobbyFresco
03-22-2008, 11:20 PM
This "Malice" character reeks of familiarity. Maniac, perhaps?
Now, I don't really give a shiit about this thread or the idocy contained within BUT I have read Malice's posts and there are a few things that lead me to believe that it is him.

1. Maniac tends to chose sn's that have some pseudo morbid quality to it.
2.Maniac chooses sn's that start with the letter M.
3.Malice speaks quite frequently of owning people as does Maniac.
4.The insults used are reminiscent of those that Maniac uses.
5. Malice is of Hispanic descent as is Maniac.
6. Malice drives a WRX. So does Maniac. Coincidence?
7. Join date.
Anyone else see a pattern?

Catnip
03-22-2008, 11:37 PM
Now, I don't really give a shiit about this thread or the idocy contained within BUT I have read Malice's posts and there are a few things that lead me to believe that it is him.

7. Join date.

haha. that's why I stopped.

hondachik
03-22-2008, 11:39 PM

7. Join date.

I figured this out 3 days ago. I didn't say crap because I thought Maniac was already using an AE. But, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that. reps to u if I can...

redrumracer
03-22-2008, 11:43 PM
this thread is still goin???????

hondachik
03-22-2008, 11:44 PM
this thread is still goin???????

x2.

Yeah Maniac, I mean Malice keeps bumping it.

81911SC
03-22-2008, 11:54 PM
This is true...