PDA

View Full Version : **** CALL OUT ( lankhouse ) ********

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 10:38 AM
SORRY LANKHOSS

what cha going to do??? probly ***** up right,

lets do it any night this week?

my little 346 to your 427 my motor to your motor should be no problem right :???:

no high rolls either (like u wanted last time 80 roll LMAO :gay: dig or 20 roll oh ya lay some $$ down what do u say?

dont be gay and ***** up i want to do it before my new trans goes in next week i have to shift a 5.8 rpm now cause the sycros are going and will not go in gear at high rpm but i think it will be close.

1000cckiller
03-17-2008, 10:59 AM
what cha going to do??? probly ***** up right,

my little 346 to your 427 my motor to your motor should be no problem right :???:

no high rolls either (like u wanted last time 80 roll LMAO :gay: dig or 20 roll oh ya lay some $$ down what do u say?

dont be gay and ***** up i want to do it before my new trans goes in next week i have to shift a 5.8 rpm now cause the sycros are going and will not go in gear at high rpm but i think it will be close.lol, what a call out. I can't wait until i go pick up my new car.

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 11:11 AM
why do u think u can keep up lol

GGPIS3
03-17-2008, 11:25 AM
who cares about the callout... look at what_lag's sig! yummmmy! lol

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 11:29 AM
who cares about the callout... look at what_lag's sig! yummmmy! lol

ya who cares about a real call out i forgot u guys like hearing about gay ass civics racing a 18 sec cars :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

LEAVINU COME GET SOME TOO :idb: :idb: :idb:

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 01:06 PM
I hope your cocky ass blows a tire and drives your car into a wall, Nascar style.

Get it on video too!

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 04:11 PM
i always get it on video

and as for being cocky i guess all those races i won last year didnt count huh

30 something wins and 3 losses now i have my new set up in and ya im cocky, u want some?

lankhouse/leavnu where are u ??

Z U L8R
03-17-2008, 04:16 PM
^_^

motor to motor sounds like a good run.

Dave =]

ct9a gsr
03-17-2008, 04:25 PM
30 something wins and 3 losses

That's it? ;)

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 04:37 PM
That's it? ;)
only the big boys race every now and then or when called out its not the number of wins its who i beat so check that! i havent made a run since winter started now its warm enough :yes: :yes:

ct9a gsr
03-17-2008, 04:43 PM
only the big boys race every now and then or when called out its not the number of wins its who i beat so check that! i havent made a run since winter started now its warm enough :yes: :yes:

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/Diesel-V.JPG

It's not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car... you better learn that!

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 04:47 PM
LEARN THAT LOL I WROTE IT buddy EVERYTIME I WAS CALLED OUT I RACED U BETTER CHECK AROUND I HAVENT POSTED UP IN AWHILE I RACE NO MATTER WHAT.

thats the funniest comment learn who your talking too i raced every weekend untill no one would run me

i just got my new widened 13 inch's wheels and bfg drag radials i got the smallest size they had lol 345-18's had to do a little fab work to get them to fit but the 14.6 inchs wide :screwy:
dont get scared lankhouse :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/chelbabe20/IMG_0119.jpg

ct9a gsr
03-17-2008, 04:56 PM
i just got my new widened wheels and bfg drag radials i got the smallest size they had 345-18's had to do a little fab work to get them to fit but the 14.6 inchs wide

http://www.wangcharles.com/supra/wide.jpg

You're not the only one... mine came in today! :goodjob:

Paree4g63
03-17-2008, 05:00 PM
lol, what a call out. I can't wait until i go pick up my new car.

She sure *got milk*. Vitamin D, double D:goodjob:

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 05:03 PM
http://www.wangcharles.com/supra/wide.jpg

You're not the only one... mine came in today! :goodjob:

so your power range must not be to high to run those rear tires lol :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
but the kdw 2's are what i have there the best one good choice :goodjob:

collins
03-17-2008, 05:10 PM
OOO! i want a peice!!!

ok ok, i'm just kidding.... my fat pig could only dream of hangin with you guys! (for now) :ninja:

b0ki
03-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Dammm son .... looking good :) anyway u wanna race boosted E36 ? ;)

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 06:12 PM
I'll be out tonight call me

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Your license plate should read:

Z0-prick

Ha!

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 07:13 PM
that's original

We have a hater we hooo

I'm a prick for making a call out LOL so I guess he would be a prick if he called me out

When u have something that u own that can throw down call me out

By the way for that comment shows how mature u are calling names and being a Internet racer, pretty lame bro

WickedIXMR
03-17-2008, 08:15 PM
that's original

We have a hater we hooo

I'm a prick for making a call out LOL so I guess he would be a prick if he called me out

By the way for that comment shows how mature u are calling names and being a Internet racer, pretty lame bro
Thats because you are a prick. You act like youre the king sh.it around here, think youre zo6 is the fastest car around, and youre very cocky. There are plenty people here that would :idb: your car all day long. Ct9a gsr for one would deff own you and i can bet he wont even be at full potential. So im guessing sucking di.ck at taking it up the ass at swinging richards is paying off?

onebadgt
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM
goin by your trap speed in your last track video, you must still have a dedent shot in there. i think you and lankhoss would be a good, very close run. and is leavinu will put some dang spray back on his car i think he would pull ya pretty good. but goodluck with the races make sure ya post videos, ill have my car back in about 3 weeks and ill run ya for the hell of it!

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Thats because you are a prick. You act like youre the king sh.it around here, think youre zo6 is the fastest car around, and youre very cocky. There are plenty people here that would :idb: your car all day long. Ct9a gsr for one would deff own you and i can bet he wont even be at full potential. So im guessing sucking di.ck at taking it up the ass at swinging richards is paying off?

well if there so many cars that will beat my ass then bring it, bring yours too if ct9a gsr wants to run pm me details ill run tonight

as far as your kind words they dont hurt my feelings at all get your story striaght and saying some **** like that, sorry 2 years ago at my job i fuked as many bitchs in one week than u have ever talked! oh ya one was probly your mom, im glad u guys haten on the vette since youll never have one, i was trying to be nice and start up some fun then u gotta come in and be a bad ass key board talker. your real cool let me rep u some goodie points

damn can u be my roll model :goodjob:

ya im a real prick since u know me so well the people i chose to hang out with really no me and thats all that matters

and u say i act like im king ****, ive posted twice in six months damn i mke one call out and ive never said it was the fastest i made a simple call out on someone i beat before and he denied it so i want a rematch , and i got yall this tore up, :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

goin by your trap speed in your last track video, you must still have a dedent shot in there. i think you and lankhoss would be a good, very close run. and is leavinu will put some dang spray back on his car i think he would pull ya pretty good. but goodluck with the races make sure ya post videos, ill have my car back in about 3 weeks and ill run ya for the hell of it!

as far as my trap speed that was on that old motor and ****y tires :cheers:

MIKE.P
03-17-2008, 09:04 PM
"im glad u guys haten on the vette since youll never have one" this stupid as$ comment you made is why ppl are refering to you as a prick..... that right there is something a PRICK would say.

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 09:25 PM
hey I'm a prick yaya wo hoooo I guess ricers will be ricers

I'm probly alot of things but most of you guys comments are not on my priority list

Im just trying to have some fun since i got my car back but i guess people can't be nice and have some friendly racing anymore unless u Got alot of nut swingers on u side keyboard racing

MIKE.P
03-17-2008, 09:27 PM
lol at your dumb as$...... and a domestic prick with some NAWS is a domestic prick with naws

Malice
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
hey I'm a prick yaya wo hoooo I guess ricers will be ricers
i bet your mother wishes she could have swallowed the load instead of letting it drip down her pu... wait, its more like a pool where all the young kids come in and take a whack at it. stop acting like a prick man, you're not the king of the kills forum. if you keep asking for the two guys you wanna run, just shoot them a pm and shut the hell up.

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 09:32 PM
imports having to run 40 pounds of boost to keep up with a chevy all motor LOL

MIKE.P
03-17-2008, 09:35 PM
dude your such a dumb fuk....lollolooolllllll .... please leave the forum

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 09:35 PM
I called marshal waiting to hear from lankhoss

The Evo swingers started talking **** for no reason

Post up leaving

khan351
03-17-2008, 09:37 PM
hahaha, this is one funny as.s thread! just be sure to post some vids up, cant wait:cheers:

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 09:38 PM
agian I'm a dumb ass a prick for making a call out I guess I just start calling out people with my lawnmower weeee hooo

u guys are great I needed some good ol keyboard racing

ueyedgr8tness
03-17-2008, 09:43 PM
imports having to run 40 pounds of boost to keep up with a chevy all motor LOL

MAn dude chill out!! sounds like u need to wipe your mouth like u whipe your ass because right now the only thing thats coming out is shi*:2up: I can't seem to understand how some 1 can be so cocky when they have a little or nothing to prove:no:

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
I don't have nothing to prove just that he won't race me!

agian what makes me cocky a zo6 calling out a zo6

We have raced before so what's cocky I guess every call out posted I post in there man your cocky to the thread starter

198plus
03-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Josh go ahead and get you some of ct9agsr it want be to pretty :eek: And as for Lankhoss motor to motor that would be a good run :2cents: Oh and The old man will be back to take care of you, so enjoy while you can. :cheers:

well if there so many cars that will beat my ass then bring it, bring yours too if ct9a gsr wants to run pm me details

ueyedgr8tness
03-17-2008, 10:01 PM
I don't have nothing to prove just that he won't race me!

agian what makes me cocky a zo6 calling out a zo6

We have raced before so what's cocky I guess every call out posted I post in there man your cocky to the thread starter

Well coming off as cocky as u are..I wouldnt want to race u if i was him either:no: I think u have to take alot of **** to get as cocky as u..want u check yourself and realize ur not the only 1 with $ to blow on a z0shi*.. just seems like u got a bigger ego than most of the vette owners and don't realize that some ppl have better things to do with there time than to hear u bit** about how bad your vette is.DO yourself a favor and brag to the honda civic guy's they might be more on your level M.R ricer

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Take notes retard.

i always get it on video

and as for being cocky i guess all those races i won last year didnt count huh ]<<<Yep, now your in the record books for the biggest prick to win 30 races in a year[/COLOR].

30 something wins and 3 losses now i have my new set up in and ya im cocky, u want some? <<<Yeaaaa, you get a gold star bobby.

lankhouse/leavnu where are u ?? <<<Impatient PRICK!!

what cha going to do??? probly ***** up right, <<<PRICK!

dont be gay and ***** up i want to do it before my new trans goes in next week i have to shift a 5.8 rpm now cause the sycros are going and will not go in gear at high rpm but i think it will be close.

LEARN THAT LOL I WROTE IT buddy EVERYTIME I WAS CALLED OUT I RACED U BETTER CHECK AROUND I HAVENT POSTED UP IN AWHILE I RACE NO MATTER WHAT.

thats the funniest comment learn who your talking too i raced every weekend untill no one would run me

^^^This is funny. You're the tool who doesn't know who he's talking to.

as far as your kind words they dont hurt my feelings at all get your story striaght and saying some **** like that, sorry 2 years ago at my job i fuked as many bitchs in one week than u have ever talked!

2 years ago you ****ed many bitches in one week. Wow, you're so cool.

RE-Read your quoted comments above and the beginning of the one below. Maturity is not in your book.

oh ya one was probly your mom, im glad u guys haten on the vette since youll never have one, i was trying to be nice and start up some fun then u gotta come in and be a bad ass key board talker.

:headslap: When your still pumping money in that C5 to go faster, I'll have a stable of cars. You keep dreaming youngbuck.

I think this about sums it up.

00CelicaGT
03-17-2008, 10:05 PM
any retard can race in a straight line.

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 10:07 PM
u have no idea bro but you got your **** backwards dude.

try a 8 car garage all ready full i can have some people to post up to verify

04 f430, 07 s63 amg, 08 range rover, 67 vette vert dude i can keep on

by the way the other vette owners care about what wax to use (sorry guys) i like to run the **** out of mine!

ueyedgr8tness
03-17-2008, 10:08 PM
:headslap: When your still pumping money in that C5 to go faster, I'll have a stable of cars. You keep dreaming youngbuck.

I think this about sums it up.[/QUOTE]

man did u say c5:thinking: by then it will be a c10 with the $ he be done put in it.and on top of that he might be at 3000whp and be IA biggest contender yet for the KF:lmfao: :lmfao:

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 10:13 PM
ill post some pics for you buddy

WHAT NOW!!!!!!!!! i wasnt trying to talk **** or be a prick but you guys making do the import thing and post up pics of ****

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Your "dad" has nice cars. Are you living in his basement?

198plus
03-17-2008, 10:18 PM
30 wins and 3 lost. Well Marshall beat you twice in my car and I beat you twice so that makes it 30 wins and 7 lost :D does this jog your memory :???:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20025680

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 10:20 PM
PWND!

ueyedgr8tness
^^ LOL that just told me u have a small di** and have to buy alot of shi* to get laid.its ok bro i would rather spend my parents $ on some kids that don't have a place to live than soak it in a big house so close to the neighbors house i could pee in there kitchen sink from your window..

z0-sick
Your "dad" has nice cars. Are you living in his basement?

no i have a 3200 square feet home of my own 2 kids and 3 cars so go take that daddy **** somewhere else.

ronnie your one funny ol man :goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
03-17-2008, 10:23 PM
no i have a 3200 square feet home of my own 2 kids and 3 cars so go take that daddy **** somewhere else.

ronnie your one funny ol man :goodjob:

so if u only have 3 cars why u post up 5:thinking: oh and then the vette makes 6..

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 10:28 PM
so if u only have 3 cars why u post up 5:thinking: oh and then the vette makes 6..

do i really need to go take pics at 1127 :gay: :gay:
lol who nuts are you swinging from bro???

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Because he's front'in daddy's **** as his own.

His 3 cars are a vette, mini van, and go cart.

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 10:31 PM
I bet you work for daddy too. How much allowance does daddy give you a week?

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 10:47 PM
ya u pinpointed it did u, no i dont work for him and he doesnt give me a dime, and i have never in a year and half on here said **** about the other cars because mine holds its own. and a few can vouch on that

ct9a gsr
03-17-2008, 10:49 PM
http://www.wangcharles.com/garage.jpg

*flex*

*edit* - Why'd you take down your pics so quick, zo-sick? :thinking:

ueyedgr8tness
03-17-2008, 10:50 PM
do i really need to go take pics at 1127 :gay: :gay:
lol who nuts are you swinging from bro???

nah only u would no about that..Unlike u us cornfed mofo hold our own no need to swing from something u metrosex guy's wish u had:goodjob: It is pretty simple for me and that is i hate cocky a$$ mofo that think there shi* don't stink when the only difference between me and u is.I am man i dont mind whiping my as$ but i am sure u let the water squirt yours down and at the end of the day. no matter how much $ u have you still have skin just like mine just a dif color and u flaunt your $ for some 1 to take it while i tuck away untill i grow old.

REmember alot of $+alot of mouth= can leave u broke down south:2up:

Been fun now its night time for the ppl that really do work for there $:lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 10:56 PM
I always thought you would look nice in pink.

http://www.wangcharles.com/garage.jpg

*flex*

z0-sick
03-17-2008, 10:56 PM
im sorry u think im cocky for making a call out and for wanting to race my **** that u dont have its not my fault, i never said anything about being better than anyone, so my bad your a hater ill just add you to that list

by the way that whole paragraph doesnt make any since
you saying you want to steal from me? try to get it out of a bank lol and anyone wants to come in my house where my kids are wont come out its not to wise.

2.3 Evo 8
03-17-2008, 11:01 PM
im sorry u think im cocky for making a call out and for wanting to race my **** that u dont have its not my fault, i never said anything about being better than anyone, so my bad your a hater ill just add you to that list

Yep, you're right. All of us wish we had a C5 vette. :lmfao:

Do you feel better about yourself posting pictures of daddy's cars? :gay:

Lets see pictures of the mini van and golf cart.

Nyteryder
03-17-2008, 11:11 PM
great thread

TIGERJC
03-18-2008, 12:25 AM
ZO-SICK :goodjob: GREAT THREAD

Psycho
03-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Sweet merciful Satan, you reproduced? Our planet is doomed.

SicStang03
03-18-2008, 12:41 AM
LOL... why is everyone doggin him for making a call out. Even if he is cocky, he backs it up and isn't afraid to get beat. Someone race him.. I would but I am still waiting on a few things..

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 06:57 AM
lankhouse/leavinu where are u ??

right here.;)

20 roll callout= ACCEPTED
I'll call you out for a 40/60 roll as well while we are at it.:yes:
Do you accept?

As stated above motor to motor.:bump:

2.3 Evo 8
03-18-2008, 07:02 AM
right here.;)

20 roll callout= ACCEPTED
I'll call you out for a 40/60 roll as well while we are at it.:yes:
Do you accept?

As stated above motor to motor.:bump:

:goodjob:

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 07:08 AM
if leavinu will put some dang spray back on his car

:screwy:

I dont need no stinkin' spray for a motor on motor run.

Josh we can meet tonight; call me.

1000cckiller
03-18-2008, 07:46 AM
why do u think u can keep up lolI know you won't.lol

collins
03-18-2008, 08:12 AM
LOL damn even the old man has spoken in here!!! when you comin back out ronnie?

z0-sick
03-18-2008, 08:58 AM
sweet ill do the 40 roll :goodjob: we can do it back to back but we need a follow car to vid, ill call u today and lets meet up tonight marshall call lankhoss,

iloveboost
03-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Best thread of the week.

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 10:04 AM

you saying you want to steal from me? try to get it out of a bank lol and anyone wants to come in my house where my kids are wont come out its not to wise.

I don't think i steal from ppl not in my nature for me or my family.But i am sure the way u flaunt your $ with the cocky attitude to go with it then post pics of your crib on IA trying to prove something i guess:no: ppl like u or the 1 that get caught..

P.S and jot down a note for yourself....I am pretty sure there is nothing that u have that i couldnt have myself if i let my ego get as big as yours..But i will stay the simple man for now:ninja:

z0-sick
03-18-2008, 10:25 AM
I don't think i steal from ppl not in my nature for me or my family.But i am sure the way u flaunt your $ with the cocky attitude to go with it then post pics of your crib on IA trying to prove something i guess:no: ppl like u or the 1 that get caught..

P.S and jot down a note for yourself....I am pretty sure there is nothing that u have that i couldnt have myself if i let my ego get as big as yours..But i will stay the simple man for now:ninja:

im lost in your all your post :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

i can get doctor phils number for u :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

as for flaunting i made a call out, and your comments started, so learn when to say something to people when u know 100% about what your talking about.

my ego WOW ---- since its so big and you know me and know all about me ---lame bro

LEAVINU AS WE TALKED ILL SEE U TONIGHT 9-10 ISH ILL TEXT U A SPOT

ct9a gsr
03-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Get a camera in one of the cars running... videoing from a chase car always sucks. =/

On_Her_Face
03-18-2008, 10:39 AM
z0-sick you coming to the april meet?.. i'm sure you can get some other runs in there aswell

S II K
03-18-2008, 12:18 PM
that's original

We have a hater we hooo

dont flatter yourself no one is hating on you. your a prick cuz you think your the sh!t there are faster cars out there so stfu no one cares about your fuking v8.

15.5 sec noobs -------------->

ueyedgr8tness
03-18-2008, 01:07 PM
im lost in your all your post :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

i can get doctor phils number for u :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

as for flaunting i made a call out, and your comments started, so learn when to say something to people when u know 100% about what your talking about.

my ego WOW ---- since its so big and you know me and know all about me ---lame bro

LEAVINU AS WE TALKED ILL SEE U TONIGHT 9-10 ISH ILL TEXT U A SPOT

Most ppl that can't undetstand real talk like u is lost anyway cause there to big sitting up in c5 heaven waiting on god to drop them a new motor in so they can beat a stock c6zo6. its ok thoe bro after all the best part about it is if i needed help i can get it and it would do me good.But u there is no cure for your disease your stuck on *I AM baddest mofo ever and i love **** thats why i am so cocky* U can never get a cure thats why i just (LOL) when i seen the way u started this thread and had to waist a couple of sec everday fueling your big ass ego so that u could burn yourself up:2up:

And last but not least your making a bad name for u vette boy's.I thought evo drivers were ocky untill i seen this thread.atleast they can get better gas mpg after smokin v8..

z0-sick
03-18-2008, 01:11 PM
there always is someone.....faster
Oh so u know me to that's cool at least I'm known lmao

Haters everywhere we go
haters everywhere we go

z0-sick
03-18-2008, 02:07 PM
lmao

You got it all figured out don't u

SpooL'DGsR
03-18-2008, 03:01 PM
god this thread just made my day better !!!!

thanks zo-sick !! :goodjob:

1civic
03-18-2008, 03:15 PM
z0-sick for Prez.... :goodjob:

1SLWPOS
03-18-2008, 03:19 PM
LoL at this thread...............So much trash talk maybe only the people that are going to race Z0-sick should be trash talking? Anyone else shouldn't really care unless they are going to race him.

1civic
03-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Nice to still see the Drama in the Kills Forum.. If you gays want to Race a Gay Street Racer than Hit me up.. I'm Game and Don't hate.. :tongue1:

collins
03-18-2008, 04:55 PM
I thought evo drivers were ocky untill i seen this thread.atleast they can get better gas mpg after smokin v8..

lol shiiiit... not if he's takin the highway home! 80mph at 2000 rpm's = pretty damn good mileage! for me (when i stay out of it) i can get 26-28 on the highway....

its the "staying out of it" that gets me every time :lmfao:

Master Shake
03-18-2008, 04:56 PM
imports having to run 40 pounds of boost to keep up with a chevy all motor LOLat least we get better gas millage.:goodjob:

but seriously....chill with the cockyness. its not doing anythign but pissing folks off.
and if ol' buddy isn't going to comment/run against you then why are you wasting your time chit-chattin away argueing with a lot of people?
and you are acting like you're king sh.it, the only thing thats doing is showing what a DA you are for not knowing what other people can run.

collins
03-18-2008, 05:00 PM
LOL ok, now everyone here is gonna chime in with the better mileage part... so what? you gonna run me till i run outta gas, then fly past me and claim a kill? :lmfao: WOW

Master Shake
03-18-2008, 05:05 PM
LOL ok, now everyone here is gonna chime in with the better mileage part... so what? you gonna run me till i run outta gas, then fly past me and claim a kill? :lmfao: WOWlol. you're startin to sound like the other guy now.
i'm not gonna sit back and run everyone that calls me out...i'll run who i feel would be a good match.
i like my 4-banger. gets me where i need to go, and it doesn't make me a prick either.
why would i wait for you to run out of gas? does that V8 really make you that big of a bad-ass?
oh...and the gas comment....was sarcastic.

collins
03-18-2008, 05:40 PM
lol. you're startin to sound like the other guy now.
i'm not gonna sit back and run everyone that calls me out...i'll run who i feel would be a good match.
i like my 4-banger. gets me where i need to go, and it doesn't make me a prick either.
why would i wait for you to run out of gas? does that V8 really make you that big of a bad-ass?
oh...and the gas comment....was sarcastic.

correction: i'm just a smartass. what you have/say/do has little, if any, effect on me, so i'm just like whatev. lol

no, having a v8 does not make me a badass. i drive what i want, and u drive what you want, and everyone's happy :cheers:

i've got mad love for 4 bangers! hell i had one for almost 6 effin years and loved it! if built properly, they've got great potential!

besides, if you ask me, i'll tell you my shiits slow. lol i cant hang with ALOT of ppl in this section... but i still getta hella smiles driving it. :goodjob:

btw, i didnt see where anyone called u out? :ninja:

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 06:03 PM
by the way the other vette owners care about what wax to use (sorry guys) i like to run the **** out of mine!

:thinking:

Things I have done in my C6

autocross events= CHECK
track day events= CHECK
0-60-0 brake contest= CHECK
drag racing= CHECK
mtn runs= CHECK
street racing= CHECK
grocery shopping= CHECK
home depot runs= CHECK
spent 4hrs cleaning it and using some nice quality wax= CHECK

Again, :thinking: ...................in know way is Josh talking about me. My car has been on 3 different kinds of tracks and have vidz to back it up; how many different kinds of tracks has your "Z06" been on?;)

On_Her_Face
03-18-2008, 06:05 PM
i get good gas mileage :taun:

2.3 Evo 8
03-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I don't.

MIKE.P
03-18-2008, 07:12 PM
me neither....lol

1.8t
03-18-2008, 08:19 PM
I do. 29mpg @ 70mph :)

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Leaving for Mexico now; check back in 2hrs for results.

198plus
03-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Just in to 198plus news ;) this is a Special News ALERT :D

Motor to Motor Leavinu 2 Zosick 0 :lmfao:

Motor to Spray Leavinu 0 Zosick 2 :???:

Josh said he wasn't spraying, strange he wouldn't let Marshall disconnect the spray said he would get a vacum leak :thinking: Jesus give me a break lol

Leaving for Mexico now; check back in 2hrs for results.

khan351
03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
so marshall won 2 on the motor runs

nice..b sure to post some vids!

Lankhoss
03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Uh, no thanks. I got enough of your shadey punk ass attitude the first time we met up.

I have no desire to ever be around you, for whatever reason, ever again.

IndianStig
03-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Uh, no thanks. I got enough of your shadey punk ass attitude the first time we met up.

LOL.

good job guys. don't marshall have spray? why not do spray to spray?

TIGERJC
03-18-2008, 10:34 PM
LOL.

He took it off, it was said earlier in this thread

IndianStig
03-18-2008, 10:37 PM
sweet, thanks tiger. i'm taking a break from writing a speech so i didn't really wanna read the whole thread.

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Just in to 198plus news ;) this is a Special News ALERT :D

Motor to Motor Leavinu 2 Zosick 0 :lmfao:

Motor to Spray Leavinu 0 Zosick 2 :???:

Josh said he wasn't spraying, strange he wouldn't let Marshall disconnect the spray said he would get a vacum leak :thinking: Jesus give me a break lol

:eek: Faster than Channel 2 news.

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 10:38 PM
so marshall won 2 on the motor runs

nice..b sure to post some vids!

yes I won the 20mph motor run and 40mph motor run. All four runs I was smoking the tires up to 70mph.

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 10:39 PM
LOL.

spray was taken out in Dec and heads went on in Jan. All motor H/C C6:goodjob:

TIGERJC
03-18-2008, 10:41 PM
so did yall get it on tape?

IndianStig
03-18-2008, 10:42 PM
yes I won the 20mph motor run and 40mph motor run. All four runs I was smoking the tires up to 70mph.

sweet. so how much of a power increase you get from the heads over the previous nitrous setup?

khan351
03-18-2008, 10:48 PM
seems like you've got a stout c6 marshal!:goodjob:

what are the mods for z0sick?

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Quick summary of tonight's events.

I was 25mins fashionably late.

Asked if I could disconnect nx line. Was told it was, from the bottle, and this was verified.

Asked to disconnect from solenoid and was declined b/c it would create a vac leak.:thinking:

1st run<--- this was the race I was called out on.:D
@20mph= leavinu>z0sick
i spun up to 70mph and ahead 1 car before I had to hit brakes b/c of dumb a$$ WRX kid. Who then lines up to race me.:gay:

2nd run
40mph= leavinu>z0sick
spun up to 70mph again and shut down @145ish with about 1.5car lead

3rd run; get off exit to turn around
40mph= z0sick>leavinu
he jumped ahead 1.5 cars with me still spinning up to 70mph......:thinking: (what was the difference from the run 4mins ago?)

4th run
60mph= z0sick>leavinu
i spun till i shifted and we were dead even.:thinking: @100 he pulls 3/4 car and stays there

Collins and GirlieZ can confirm the above as they were the vid car. I never got to see a playback as z0sick didnt return to meeting spot. Collins had secondary camera, but did not see playback from that one either.

Question: How do you make up 1 car +another within a matter of minutes?
Answer: nitrous

First 2 runs I jumped ahead with ease while still spinning and modulating the throttle to try and gain traction. Then the 3rd and 4th runs he either jumped ahead or stayed even with me.:thinking:

If a car jumps out from a 20roll spinning dont you think it would jump out even more from a 60roll with less spin?

just hung up with Josh and apparently he beat me the 3rd and 4th run b/c he redlined each gear. *confused*

Josh is on 345 BFG DR's and I am on 295 BFG KDW's........he obviously had ZERO traction issues.;)

2.3 Evo 8
03-18-2008, 10:56 PM

Amen to that.

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 10:57 PM
sweet. so how much of a power increase you get from the heads over the previous nitrous setup?

I lost power compared to the nx setup.

Nitrous netted 550rwhp/600+rwtq untuned<--due to bad timing box I was using

H/C netted 483rwhp/445rwtq

SpooL'DGsR
03-18-2008, 10:58 PM
hmmmmm interesting.................... congrats marshall !! :goodjob:

LEAVINU
03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
seems like you've got a stout c6 marshal!:goodjob:

what are the mods for z0sick?

Thanks- just spins tires most the time now which stinks. I really want some bigger rubber in the back but the wheels I would want our are of my price range for the next 12 months.:(

z0sick mods- H/C C5Z with TNT nitrous kit (my old kit)

ivansnow
03-18-2008, 11:11 PM
marshall !!:goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
03-18-2008, 11:12 PM
I never got to see a playback as z0sick didnt return

:lmfao: He didnt want anybody to see him cry. Way to bust that ass Marshal!

He's at home planning his next 10K in mods. LOL

NevrNufTorq
03-18-2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks- just spins tires most the time now which stinks. I really want some bigger rubber in the back but the wheels I would want our are of my price range for the next 12 months.:(

piece by piece and it'll be closer to perfection every time bro!!!!!!!!!! :D

khan351
03-18-2008, 11:16 PM