PDA

View Full Version : Serial Killer(s)

Hulud
03-17-2008, 08:49 AM
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15611998/detail.html

damn, that sh*t sounds like its a movie rather than reality.

Evil Goat
03-17-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm just hoping that it's not my nephew, but if it is him, then my family has closure," said one family member. "We can bury what's left of him."

i cant help it, but thats funny

Hulud
03-17-2008, 08:59 AM
i cant help it, but thats funny
i wont lie, i agree

Ran
03-17-2008, 09:07 AM
I think my work computer has the aids, because I can't get the story to come up.

Hulud
03-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Human Remains Recovered; Police Search For Fifth Body

POSTED: 1:33 pm EDT March 16, 2008
UPDATED: 8:20 am EDT March 17, 2008

DETROIT -- Detroit police resumed their search for more bodies on Sunday, and tried to calm the nerves of area residents, after the remains of four people were discovered on Detroit's west side.

Police used heavy machinery to dig in a field between two houses along Mansfield Street, where they found the skeletal remains of four young men Friday and Saturday.

Police said they were searching for a fifth body Saturday afternoon, but called off the search just before sundown. The day before, police discovered one body buried in a shallow grave and the other under a mattress.

The first body was found behind a vacant boarded-up house on the 11000 block of Mansfield Street, and the other body was found a couple of houses down toward Plymouth Road.

Hours after the discovery, Detroit Police Chief Ella Bully-Cummings ordered several houses boarded up. Many neighbors would not agree to be interviewed, but said they knew there were people missing and suspected they may be dead.

One family fears one of the bodies might be that of Angelo Patten, 21, who went missing four months ago.

"I'm just hoping that it's not my nephew, but if it is him, then my family has closure," said one family member. "We can bury what's left of him."

The family had received anonymous tips that Patten's dismembered body may be found along Mansfield, but nobody would say where.

"Because people around here knew what was going on," said the family member. "They knew, you know, what had happened to him and we begged and pleaded with people to help us and to, you know, tell us what was going on. But, you know, they went and turned their head because they were scared of a certain person.

Anybody with information can call in anonymous tips to Crimestoppers

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-17-2008, 10:05 AM
That story sucked. How did the police begin searching for the bodies?

Any info on who has killed these people?

Boo.

quickdodgeŽ
03-17-2008, 10:06 AM
All I know is I can damn murder a box of Corn Chex. Later, QD.