PDA

View Full Version : Any people out there fish?

Got Milk?
03-17-2008, 08:13 AM
Im wondering if any of you like fishing. If there are some people from IA that would go out and make a meet for a fish day? lmk if any interested, if so ill make the official IA fishing meet.

WE could do a challenge who catches the most and who has most weight. MLK thx.

DONT MOVE THIS TO MEETS SECTION, TY.

Hulud
03-17-2008, 08:19 AM
fishing is good, thinking about it, if its nice tomorrow i will go after class

btw, how was your weekend?

Evil Goat
03-17-2008, 08:29 AM
i dont have the patience for fishing

santacruz77
03-17-2008, 08:31 AM
lmao IA fishing meet. the fish will be in hiding after all the loud ass honda come flying up on the lake.

i like fishing but never really go for some reason. always say im gonna but never get around to it

Elbow
03-17-2008, 08:44 AM
I like it, but have not done it in a long time.

t3ggr
03-17-2008, 08:45 AM
I always catch the losers. So... I stopped going.

Ran
03-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Fishing is alright from time to time, but I tend to get bored with it rather quickly.

Got Milk?
03-17-2008, 09:43 AM
fishing is good, thinking about it, if its nice tomorrow i will go after class

btw, how was your weekend?

it was good lol :D

So would any of you actually wanna set up a date and go to like chatahuchee river or something like that??

ksniperfox
03-17-2008, 09:45 AM

lets say 12-16 and under 135 pounds? anything more than 140 and older than 17 we throw her back? do a little catch and release?

Hulud
03-17-2008, 09:47 AM
it was good lol :D

So would any of you actually wanna set up a date and go to like chatahuchee river or something like that??
f*ck the hooch, i dont want 3 eyed fish lol

i will only fish in the hooch if its up in helen

Got Milk?
03-17-2008, 09:50 AM
lets say 12-16 and under 135 pounds? anything more than 140 and older than 17 we throw her back? do a little catch and release?

:lmfao: :lmfao: where do you fish lol?

Got Milk?
03-17-2008, 09:51 AM
f*ck the hooch, i dont want 3 eyed fish lol

i will only fish in the hooch if its up in helen

hahahahah. wtf a 3 eyed fish? never familiar with those.

But i would drive up to HELEN , np.

ksniperfox
03-17-2008, 09:57 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: where do you fish lol?

playgrounds, bruster's, the mall, school, the hooch, you know.:ninja:

Hulud
03-17-2008, 12:07 PM
hahahahah. wtf a 3 eyed fish? never familiar with those.

But i would drive up to HELEN , np.
lol, its not that bad, but seriously, i wouldnt eat anything out of the hooch south of helen ever

eViLMunkey
03-17-2008, 12:30 PM
I do surf casting up here get some nice stripers

Sammich
03-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Im wondering if any of you like fishing. If there are some people from IA that would go out and make a meet for a fish day? lmk if any interested, if so ill make the official IA fishing meet.

PS this day has already pass

eViLMunkey
03-17-2008, 12:36 PM
the fish that are caught up here av. around 20+lbs.

RandomGuy
03-17-2008, 12:42 PM
lol, its not that bad, but seriously, i wouldnt eat anything out of the hooch south of helen everyessir caught some pretty large brown trout up there a few years ago... but its not worth the ride IMO, i'm not a huge fan of river fishing anyways.... lol i like lazy american pond fishing LOL

where you just chill, while fishing haha

me and isa203 and a homie went a week or two ago... lol its not fishing season yet to say the least... i guess its still a bit too cold out... Maybe in a month or so?

We usually catch at least a few a day... We just hit up the lake on the side of the road/ beaver ruin lol its so convenient

A year or two ago, I went with some friends and Nick (off of IA) i think he's in FL now... but yeah we caught a bass, put a m80 in its mouth and expl0ded it haha i think we made a thread about it, it was pretty mest up I admit, but we were bored.

We need to set up an IA hunting/ shooting sh!t in the forest meet... If anyone lives in a bumble-fukish area... that we can just shoot stuff (without trouble from the cops) .lets set it up.. i'm tired of the range lol

khaxnguyen
03-17-2008, 04:03 PM
i'll go, but there better be SOME FISHIES!

mushroom_toy
03-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Hell yeah man, trout season opens at the end of the month. :)

We should have a mountain run/fish. I know a great spot I go every year. :)

khaxnguyen
03-17-2008, 04:22 PM
^ do tell. i love fishing but i cant find any spots. =| SHOW ME!!!! and i'll rep yA. lol i'll keep those trouts in mind.

mushroom_toy
03-17-2008, 04:34 PM
^ do tell. i love fishing but i cant find any spots. =| SHOW ME!!!! and i'll rep yA. lol i'll keep those trouts in mind.

Its in the mountains lol. We catch at least 10 trout per person, but its usually closer to 20 per person. We catch and release, and only keep the biggest. The second time we ever went up there we caught 103 fish between 2 people, i caught 18 and my buddie caught 85 because hes gay haha. Were going camping/fishing at that spot on the 2nd and 3rd of next month, so let me know and ya can meet wish us and ride down with us if ya want.

khaxnguyen
03-17-2008, 04:41 PM
You can be my NEW FRIEND! all my friends dont want to go fishing with me anymore. we never catch anything, that's why. Spent a whole day in west point,and caught a small crappy. =| Map it for me! haha lol i'll go man.

RandomGuy
03-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Hell yeah man, trout season opens at the end of the month. :)

We should have a mountain run/fish. I know a great spot I go every year. :)Now that sounds like a plan :goodjob:

like an all day-long thing... lets set it over a month in advance ... leave at the break of dawn... ride up to the mountians, etc.... do the fishing/ outdoors thing.../... another run around the mountians..... head home

Mountain run + fishing, etc and other festivities up near the mountains/ larger rivers.
Take a grill up there and grill dem fish.. bring a credit card in case we catch nothing LAWL

Got Milk?
03-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Now that sounds like a plan :goodjob:

like an all day-long thing... lets set it over a month in advance ... leave at the break of dawn... ride up to the mountians, etc.... do the fishing/ outdoors thing.../... another run around the mountians..... head home

Mountain run + fishing, etc and other festivities up near the mountains/ larger rivers.
Take a grill up there and grill dem fish.. bring a credit card in case we catch nothing LAWL

LOL, im down someone should make a thread about this in the events section

RandomGuy
03-17-2008, 04:51 PM
lets not make the thread yet

i'm thinkin of a time and a place

Mid to end of April? Maybe Beginning of May (thats the best time to do these sorts of things)... give it AT LEAST a month for maximum turnout ;)

Whats a good place

civic95
03-17-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm down. End of april/early may is the best time all yr to fish in ga.

GuessWho
03-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Nothing beats sittin out on the Blue Ridge lake in the summer fishing and drinking a cold beer right out of the cooler and then going back to the camp site for a little shindig...

isa2o3
03-17-2008, 06:46 PM
yessir caught some pretty large brown trout up there a few years ago... but its not worth the ride IMO, i'm not a huge fan of river fishing anyways.... lol i like lazy american pond fishing LOL

where you just chill, while fishing haha

me and isa203 and a homie went a week or two ago... lol its not fishing season yet to say the least... i guess its still a bit too cold out... Maybe in a month or so?

We usually catch at least a few a day... We just hit up the lake on the side of the road/ beaver ruin lol its so convenient

A year or two ago, I went with some friends and Nick (off of IA) i think he's in FL now... but yeah we caught a bass, put a m80 in its mouth and expl0ded it haha i think we made a thread about it, it was pretty mest up I admit, but we were bored.

We need to set up an IA hunting/ shooting sh!t in the forest meet... If anyone lives in a bumble-fukish area... that we can just shoot stuff (without trouble from the cops) .lets set it up.. i'm tired of the range lol

i think you got the day mixed up. that day ur friend came was the day we got pulled over by cops for rifle fishing. The day we blew up the fish, was the day with u, timmy and I. I put the fireworks in its mouth and watched that sucker blow. lol i cant stop laughing

p.s. i would never ever do that again. i felt really bad.:(

Got Milk?
03-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Late April/early May sounds perfect.

autumnk5
03-17-2008, 09:53 PM
i actually went fishing today.

i went cast fishing at the lake in my back yard with this boy. then we went to the chattahoochee river in downtown columbus by the dams. we had live chad (or is it shad?) fish as our bait. we wanted to catch some catfish.

well we both set out our fishing poles. and then a few minutes later one is pulling hard. and here is the catfish we caught today:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/alwaysup2sumtyn/catfish3.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/alwaysup2sumtyn/catfish2.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/alwaysup2sumtyn/catfish1.jpg

lol. we are going fishing again tomorrow.

khaxnguyen
03-17-2008, 10:17 PM
i actually went fishing today.

i went cast fishing at the lake in my back yard with this boy. then we went to the chattahoochee river in downtown columbus by the dams. we had live chad (or is it shad?) fish as our bait. we wanted to catch some catfish.

well we both set out our fishing poles. and then a few minutes later one is pulling hard. and here is the catfish we caught today:

lol. we are going fishing again tomorrow.

daamn dude.. i'll rep u if u mapquest it for me! lol that's a nice catch. you only caught one..?

RandomGuy
03-17-2008, 10:21 PM
i think you got the day mixed up. that day ur friend came was the day we got pulled over by cops for rifle fishing. The day we blew up the fish, was the day with u, timmy and I. I put the fireworks in its mouth and watched that sucker blow. lol i cant stop laughing

p.s. i would never ever do that again. i felt really bad.:(nosir... it was me u, ur bro, and Nick.... remember it was getting late and we caught nothing and i'm like yo let me cast it out ONE LAST TIME... then lets go

so then i did and caught that little bass... First we were at the other lake when hte cops rolled up and were like "are yall rifle fishing" (remember right b4 the cops rolled up we lit a bottle rocket) ... then we went to beaver ruin lake...

pics:

j0nbunklah0m
03-17-2008, 10:26 PM
nosir... it was me u, ur bro, and Nick.... remember it was getting late and we caught nothing and i'm like yo let me cast it out ONE LAST TIME... then lets go

so then i did and caught that little bass... First we were at the other lake when hte cops rolled up and were like "are yall rifle fishing" (remember right b4 the cops rolled up we lit a bottle rocket) ... then we went to beaver ruin lake...

pics:

i go fishing with hasan as bait and catch blue whales:boobies:

autumnk5
03-17-2008, 11:14 PM
um, it's just in downtown columbus on the phenix city/columbus area. like in between the 13th street bridge & 14th street bridge. ( for those who don't know these bridges connect columbus to phenix city.)

also it's right in front of the synovus building and near the old mill. around that area.

we caught two more. but they were smaller than that one.

at my house, we caugh 4 small mouthed bass.