chrisdohck
03-16-2008, 08:50 PM
Here are some pics of my engine bay and my mugen color z6:D

G3N0 89SI
03-16-2008, 08:51 PM
hey i took the second pic looks good bro

Evil Goat
03-16-2008, 09:03 PM
so you painted a motor the flagship colors of a company who doesnt make parts for the aforementioned motor?

Sol-Badguy
03-16-2008, 09:46 PM
lulz@org

It's so true..

santacruz77
03-16-2008, 09:49 PM
so you painted a motor the flagship colors of a company who doesnt make parts for the aforementioned motor?

lmao reps

d16_turbo
03-16-2008, 09:53 PM
:gay: :gay: :gay:

chrisdohck
03-16-2008, 09:55 PM
is there a prob wit that just bc they dont make parst for the sohc dosent meen a damn thing hell if i wanted to paint the hole motor red white and blue so be it mr point out the obvious :tongue1:

AlanŽ
03-16-2008, 09:56 PM
is there a prob wit that just bc they dont make parst for the sohc dosent meen a damn thing hell if i wanted to paint the hole motor red white and blue so be it mr point out the obvious :tongue1:
Actually to me there is. That's like throwing A GTR badge on a Mustang but thats just me.

Athens_Red_Rexin
03-16-2008, 09:57 PM

Can't agree more man! Looks clean! :goodjob:

chrisdohck
03-16-2008, 09:59 PM
but mugen does dell with hondas right and if i like them y is there a prob wit me painting some thing that color

chrisdohck
03-16-2008, 09:59 PM
thanx
Can't agree more man! Looks clean! :goodjob:

AlanŽ
03-16-2008, 10:00 PM
but mugen does dell with hondas right and if i like them y is there a prob wit me painting some thing that color
Yea but again it's like throwing an SVT badge on an Edge. Yea they deal with Ford's but they don't do squat to Edge's

chrisdohck
03-16-2008, 10:02 PM
i see wat u sayin but were do u see a damn badge its not like u see a big ass mugen sticker any were on my eg right right ethier way i like the company enough to paint my engine there flag colors so sew me

AlanŽ
03-16-2008, 10:04 PM
i see wat u sayin but were do u see a damn badge its not like u see a big ass mugen sticker any were on my eg right right ethier way i like the company enough to paint my engine there flag colors so sue me
Fixed.

Still the same thing.

chrisdohck
03-16-2008, 10:07 PM
yea yea so u fixed a lil 3 letter word any way for those who dont like it y car u dont have to drive it ethier way mugen colors ftw

RBS
03-16-2008, 10:08 PM
oh jeebus, sorry chris buts it hideous

chrisdohck
03-16-2008, 10:14 PM
yea ric i owe u one
oh jeebus, sorry chris buts it hideous

NAIZBST
03-16-2008, 10:34 PM
nice idea

d16_turbo
03-16-2008, 10:43 PM
you could have atleast taped some stuff off. your timing belt has overspray all over it

scrxils
03-16-2008, 11:19 PM
:werd:

i4_garage
03-16-2008, 11:45 PM
**** is ugly go get a b series :yes:

DUBSf22c
03-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Actually to me there is. That's like throwing A GTR badge on a Mustang but thats just me.

no thats complete stupidity.. They may not make parts for that engine.. But they do for the CAR.. and if he likes it that way then let him do it. Its his car not yours.. AT LEAST ITS NOT NEON GREEN AND YELLOW..

oh wait thats JUN

(but I do hope he actually buys mugen parts!)
and yes he will have to take hard critizism on this one!.. His look, his car.. but its fine with me!!

EJ25RUN
03-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Most of the posters in this thread are stupid.

Props on an original job and dont let the "we are here to talk sh!t Nazis" ruin your good work. :goodjob:

manilikecars
03-17-2008, 12:09 AM
not my thing man but you did your thing. I Respect that.

DUBSf22c
03-17-2008, 12:11 AM
oh and reps./.

FriskyWalrus
03-17-2008, 01:20 AM

ive seen something worse. ive seen an Izuzu Rodeo with GT-R badges everywhere

Evil Goat
03-17-2008, 06:51 AM
Most of the posters in this thread are stupid. (but mostly just me)

Props on an original job and dont let the "we are here to talk sh!t Nazis" ruin your good work. :goodjob:

you are a retard, he kryloned his block, head, and vc three different colors, then throws out the mugen name like Soichiro Honda himself came back from the dead and pushed the needle on the spray can for him, stop trying to get reps and post something original ball licker, his work was neither original or good, you see that overspray everywhere? your post is now null and void and your opinion is no longer needed on this subject

TicketRedBB6
03-17-2008, 07:26 AM
Not my thing, but if that's what you like then more power to you. I just hope you actually have some mugen parts to back up all that work on the engine.

chrisdohck
03-17-2008, 12:35 PM
so bc there was some over spray on the timing belt which was old and replaced u wanna b#**# about it and someone on here mentioned something about b series um:2up: no thanks wat so i can be like all the none driving :gay: that come out and want to clam there fast as **** bc they got a b but yet they cant launch for **** nor can they take corner s in dem if it aint type r or k F*** it. and as far as original wtf do u drive and wat have u done with ur car ... no on the other hand if i want a mugen colored d16z6 so be it. damn :gay: all ppl now adays see hear and think is b series or if u dont have wat everyone else has u aint got nothing ill be damned but this is a great waste of my time for those of u that like it thanx and reps to u for those who dont :2up: off write wat u want its a free world but idont care:tongue1:
you are a retard, he kryloned his block, head, and vc three different colors, then throws out the mugen name like Soichiro Honda himself came back from the dead and pushed the needle on the spray can for him, stop trying to get reps and post something original ball licker, his work was neither original or good, you see that overspray everywhere? your post is now null and void and your opinion is no longer needed on this subject

SiRed94
03-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I would speak... but I have a rear-end to put in...

chrisdohck
03-17-2008, 12:47 PM
so u are alive we all wondered wat happen to u lol
I would speak... but I have a rear-end to put in...

AlanŽ
03-17-2008, 12:57 PM
ummmm we who

Evil Goat
03-17-2008, 01:23 PM
so bc there was some over spray on the timing belt which was old and replaced u wanna b#**# about it and someone on here mentioned something about b series um:2up: no thanks wat so i can be like all the none driving :gay: that come out and want to clam there fast as **** bc they got a b but yet they cant launch for **** nor can they take corner s in dem if it aint type r or k F*** it. and as far as original wtf do u drive and wat have u done with ur car ... no on the other hand if i want a mugen colored d16z6 so be it. damn :gay: all ppl now adays see hear and think is b series or if u dont have wat everyone else has u aint got nothing ill be damned but this is a great waste of my time for those of u that like it thanx and reps to u for those who dont :2up: off write wat u want its a free world but idont care:tongue1:

my god, check the classifieds for a trampoline, youre jumping all over the place here, now that ive taken the 8 minutes required to decipher what it is you are trying to say ill contradict you with this.....its not only the overspray, its the underspray, you see the right side of the block where your lazy ass didnt want to take the time to do it properly? thats not sprayed, you see the coolant neck on the head? its gold for ****s sake....you did a ****ty job, you dont have to admit it, you posted up the pictures for all of ia to see dip****....besides the fact that the mugen color combination in large quantites like so look like monkey spunk to begin with, it looks even more out of place on a motor that honda, for all real intentions, doesnt give a **** about....MUGEN D SERIES FTMFWOMGWTFBBWCHRISDOHCKISAFAGAWWWWYAYAH!$!@!@#!ON Eone23#@!!

AlanŽ
03-17-2008, 02:03 PM
my god, check the classifieds for a trampoline, youre jumping all over the place here, now that ive taken the 8 minutes required to decipher what it is you are trying to say ill contradict you with this.....its not only the overspray, its the underspray, you see the right side of the block where your lazy ass didnt want to take the time to do it properly? thats not sprayed, you see the coolant neck on the head? its gold for ****s sake....you did a ****ty job, you dont have to admit it, you posted up the pictures for all of ia to see dip****....besides the fact that the mugen color combination in large quantites like so look like monkey spunk to begin with, it looks even more out of place on a motor that honda, for all real intentions, doesnt give a **** about....MUGEN D SERIES FTMFWOMGWTFBBWCHRISDOHCKISAFAGAWWWWYAYAH!$!@!@#!ON Eone23#@!!
I thought that that was underspray and **** on the block but didnt want to say something incase it was just the picture.

MistaCee
03-17-2008, 02:06 PM

Lol owned

Cyclonehatch
03-17-2008, 02:22 PM

I hope you at least used high temp paint. Actually I dont think Mugen make parts for computers, but you can put a big DELL badge on your car if you want to.

DC2NR
03-17-2008, 03:33 PM
should have took more time.. but its nice

bandydesign
03-17-2008, 03:37 PM

That's mr point out the obvious.ORG to you a$$hole :tongue1::tongue1:

jk:lmfao::lmfao:

Hondatypr636
03-17-2008, 04:35 PM
nice

AnTi-PooN
03-17-2008, 05:14 PM

so you saw that video on youtube too

silverDA
03-17-2008, 05:16 PM
looks ok!

EJ25RUN
03-17-2008, 05:25 PM

I'm a retard?

Look, i own you every single time we have a discussion about anything.

Reps?

I get them cause what i type has some sense and isn't rotten sh!t. Im assuming your trying to take the role of IA's A-hole.......

you cant do that if your ia's Dumbass.

Seriously man, first you got your d!ck in a knot cause some 16 year old has a better car than you, now someone tried to get creative and do something his own way.

You don't like it? Guess what?

I Don't care what you think dumbass!

Mr_Mischif
03-17-2008, 05:27 PM
I would put this in my sig if I still had like 255 characters.

gen2freak
03-17-2008, 09:39 PM
don't like it sorry!

Evil Goat
03-17-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm a retard?

yes...

Look, i own you every single time we have a discussion about anything.

proof?

I get them cause what i type has some sense and isn't rotten sh!t

ahhh yess.....and i quote...

Are you sure it was a GT? GT stangs arn't slow even if Auto.

b/c you are all knowing, and make senesful posts, right?

Most of the posters in this thread are stupid.

b/c you looked at the pics in detail, right? ask the bucky if he did a good job and get back to me....need i go on more you botomless pit of useful information?

and who is the 16 yr old i was arguing with b/c i dont remember all that....

87 Turbo II
03-17-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm going to go paint my rotary engine red black and gold too! Even though Mugen doesn't do $hit for rotaries, oh wait no...... then I'd be as lame as you..... never mind.

Elbow
03-17-2008, 10:17 PM
I like it...

chrisdohck
03-18-2008, 12:03 AM
U stupid a ssfu ck thats not the right side of the block... its the godd amn oil pump you stupid mother fu cker and all of that was changed out anyways... and the water neck is polished i just left that one on to keep from getting sh it in the coolant hole... U punk ass E-thug I bet that u wont talk that Sh it at the next varsity meet...

tougelover
03-18-2008, 12:11 AM
looks good man if Mr.org wants to argue i say u settle it in a race thru the touge

SiRed94
03-18-2008, 01:05 AM
looks good man if Mr.org wants to argue i say u settle it in a race thru the touge

a GTO vs. an EG in a touge battle??? now come on... you know that's not fair...

green91
03-18-2008, 08:01 AM
LOL at this thread. really. if you're going to brag about your paintwork atleast make it clean, there is overspray all over your t-belt, looks like u didnt even take the vc off to paint it.

mitch lab
03-18-2008, 08:03 AM
gotta at least give him credit for trying

Nemesis
03-18-2008, 08:06 AM
looks mexi lol

Elbow
03-18-2008, 08:12 AM

...........was that a joke?

mud_monkey
03-18-2008, 08:14 AM
looks good, +1 for trying something different

EJ25RUN
03-18-2008, 10:47 AM
yes...
proof?
ahhh yess.....and i quote...
b/c you are all knowing, and make senesful posts, right?
b/c you looked at the pics in detail, right? ask the bucky if he did a good job and get back to me....need i go on more you botomless pit of useful information?
and who is the 16 yr old i was arguing with b/c i dont remember all that....

....... Here's is my take on this.

I don't know why you had to specifically lash out at me for what i said. All those posts you used were all relative to whoever they applied to. So making me look stupid doesn't work. Everyone on this site knows that when ever i say something, it has value. That's why im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. If you don't like what i post, Awesome, i need to piss of somebody every once in a while.

01CDMLUDER
03-18-2008, 12:15 PM
i like it. you did something different and it looks good. who cares about what some guy that drives a pontiac thinks about it!

NAIZBST
03-18-2008, 06:25 PM
i like it. you did something different and it looks good. who cares about what some guy that drives a pontiac thinks about it!

x2

scrxils
03-18-2008, 07:35 PM
lol this thread is funny it is almost like a drama reality show lol good luck man with the painted block dont let anyone bring you down, being different has its price and its not sticking out its dealing with D!ck$ who dont like anything (diff) keep on doing what you are doing man your not someone who is looking to get the same $hit everyone else has and that is a good thing

merfwin
03-18-2008, 07:48 PM

shut up u had a tampon on ur car u cant say shiet! :gay:<== gay hang

b itch cake

NAIZBST
03-18-2008, 07:57 PM
don't feel bad, I had super advans on my old integra and got a lot of sh*t for it.....so what, your being different and plus :goodjob: for mugen.

EJ25RUN
03-18-2008, 08:21 PM
don't feel bad, I had super advans on my old integra and got a lot of sh*t for it.....so what, your being different and plus :goodjob: for mugen.

Its like the trend setters get all the trash and when it becomes popular, you just sit there going "been there, done that"

TypeRPersonality
03-18-2008, 08:40 PM
It looks good, I like the idea of the painting. Makes the engine bay stands out more.

A lot of people paint their valve covers red, it doesn't make it a type r, but I'm sure none of those people claims it to be. It's just aesethically pleasing to the eyes is all.

NAIZBST
03-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Its like the trend setters get all the trash and when it becomes popular, you just sit there going "been there, done that"

and it is also like many guys on honda-tech with gold plating and copper plating on honda's.

EJ25RUN
03-18-2008, 09:12 PM
and it is also like many guys on honda-tech with gold plating and copper plating on honda's.

I remember defending VIP cars like 2-3 years ago. Most people called it rice and didn't understand it. Now, most of these people are all about liking VIP even though most still don't get it.

GSRtegŽ
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Wow lol

chrisdohck
03-18-2008, 10:14 PM
u idiot stop lol at the thread and read it here ill help u go to post #48 read it and next time think b4 u type:slap:
LOL at this thread. really. if you're going to brag about your paintwork atleast make it clean, there is overspray all over your t-belt, looks like u didnt even take the vc off to paint it.

chrisdohck
03-18-2008, 10:19 PM
naw im down i have no prob taking someones life in the touge
...........was that a joke?

chrisdohck
03-18-2008, 10:20 PM
But thanx to those who look beyond being like others and trying something different

EJ_Allmota
03-18-2008, 10:22 PM
that looks like ****..

juan b
03-18-2008, 10:24 PM
that looks like ****..

x2

chrisdohck
03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Ej allmota

This coming from a guy that wrecked bc he cant drive

juan b

O let me park my teg on a slop so my car looks low

SiRed94
03-18-2008, 10:34 PM
your pm's are full...

VQ35 Star
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
lol, nice work

BUT

your prep work is horrible.
you missed a ton of spots. It does not matter if you won't be able to see the spots, it's all about the detail.

and for your poser color scheme, lol i'll let that slide.

EL_DISTROYEL
03-18-2008, 10:46 PM
looking good

SiRed94
03-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Chris just stop waisting your time explaining, ppl are fuccing idiots and nobody reads... even if you have a fully explainable, completely legitimate reason behind something, there will still be at least 20 dumb asses who make a stupid remark...

SiRed94
03-18-2008, 10:57 PM
lol, nice work

BUT

your prep work is horrible.
you missed a ton of spots. It does not matter if you won't be able to see the spots, it's all about the detail.

and for your poser color scheme, lol i'll let that slide.

^^^is the only one laughing... there was another thread on here a few weeks back of a 350z in the mountains... you should find that thread and make yours look exactly like that one... it would be a good look for you...

SiRed94
03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
damn... wait... found it

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158922&highlight=350z

VQ35 Star
03-18-2008, 10:59 PM
does it fly off of the mountain?

oh that was before i saw your link.
lol i saw that before, hahaha sucks for him.

chrisdohck
03-18-2008, 11:19 PM
lol damn that had to suck ... yea ur right im thru wit the haters fu ck it im still gonna rock my sohc till it blows den u know wats going in the eg :ninja: but ill hit u up tomorrow to work on the ej thanx
damn... wait... found it

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158922&highlight=350z

NAIZBST
03-18-2008, 11:23 PM

LS2ner
03-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Yea but again it's like throwing an SVT badge on an Edge. Yea they deal with Ford's but they don't do squat to Edge's

I skipped reading the rests of the posts because i wanted to comment on this. That analogy doesnt make sense because Mugen does make parts for civics. Because they dont make parts for that motor doesnt really matter. Im sure an Oil cap would fit on it. :shurg:

EJ_Allmota
03-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Ej allmota

I will leave you alone, because you obviously dont know who i am... the funny thing is my car in its current wrecked state will still walk your "Mugen colors" by a mile...

have a nice day..

AlanŽ
03-19-2008, 12:12 AM
shut up u had a tampon on ur car u cant say shiet! :gay:<== gay hang

b itch cake
Ok? And this has what to do with the topic at hand? If you have nothing to contribute to the thread don't make a stupid comment because you don't like my opinion.

chrisdohck
03-19-2008, 02:40 AM
ok sure but at the end of the day u still talkin about striaght lines and im on a hole nother level but ill be glad to take it to the touge:king:
I will leave you alone, because you obviously dont know who i am... the funny thing is my car in its current wrecked state will still walk your "Mugen colors" by a mile...

have a nice day..

speedminded
03-19-2008, 10:02 AM
Here are some pics of my engine bay and my mugen color z6:DYou painted aluminum fool. Any idea how much harder it is for heat to escape from aluminum when it is coated with something?! Bad idea...really dumb idea.

Nemesis
03-19-2008, 10:05 AM
ok sure but at the end of the day u still talkin about striaght lines and im on a hole nother level but ill be glad to take it to the touge:king:

hahaha gayest quote of the thread. take it to the touge :lmao:

green91
03-19-2008, 12:32 PM
What exactly makes you the togue king?

AlanŽ
03-19-2008, 12:37 PM
because he drives a civic

green91
03-19-2008, 12:40 PM
i do too in the mountains

SLOWLYbtngU
03-19-2008, 03:00 PM
:lmfao:

Ej allmota

juan b

Whoa...Whoa...Whoa... You attack the driver's skills because he states his opinion in a thread where you post some sh*t up..Obviously asking for someone's opinion??? Yeah...Aight Bori...

And umm sweetheart, I have seen JuanB's old teggy and that sh*t was dropped considerably... WHO ARE YOU!?!!?!

have a nice day..
Not even worth it... Seriously... Not even f*cking worth it..

:wtf: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LOL!!! Ok ok...I will leave on that note...

~walks off dying laughing~

wrekonize
03-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Mc donald's engine

FRYLOCK
03-19-2008, 09:11 PM
RED GT is just a :gay: hes flaming bc he has nothing better to do he drives a mitsu****ty it looks good man

juan b
03-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Ej allmota

juan b

you obviously dont know me or any of my cars. i was agree with everyone it looks like **** and it would also look so much better if you would of taken the time and paint it properly.

if i wanted to go lower i could, but considering i was making 450hp and running drag radials, it was really hard making turns with functional tires.
here is a picture on flat ground if it makes you happy.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3707/dscn2205ip1.jpg

you should of just cleaned it really good and it would of looooked a million times better. here is an example

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1227/dscn2107kc3.jpg

KevinT707
03-19-2008, 09:46 PM
EwWey it's ugly ..

Da_unknown
03-19-2008, 10:08 PM
x2:werd:

Thighs
03-19-2008, 10:16 PM

tougay? ricer. why not take it to a track?

but i like the idea of your paintjob, but you made it look like **** by sucking at the art of spray paint.

i give it a 9/10 for originality and for being a good idea, but a 5/10 for the quality.

Thighs
03-19-2008, 10:31 PM
You painted aluminum fool. Any idea how much harder it is for heat to escape from aluminum when it is coated with something?! Bad idea...really dumb idea.

WOW i didnt even think about that being an aluminum head that was painted... holy **** your a dumbass. your car is going to run ALOT hotter.i hope you have a low temp thermostat to put in it.

i also realized that you painted on your engine stand. wtf? are you stupid? i wonder how much other crap in your garage has overspray on it? i bet thats why you cant form complete sentences... them paint fumes gettin to your head... :screwy::screwy:

speedminded
03-20-2008, 07:02 AM
WOW i didnt even think about that being an aluminum head that was painted... holy **** your a dumbass. your car is going to run ALOT hotter.i hope you have a low temp thermostat to put in it.

i also realized that you painted on your engine stand. wtf? are you stupid? i wonder how much other crap in your garage has overspray on it? i bet thats why you cant form complete sentences... them paint fumes gettin to your head... :screwy::screwy:It's a Honda, it's gonna be an aluminum block too ;)

Might as well just tape up the entire engine with exhaust wrap. It's going to hold heat in just about as well.

Elbow
03-20-2008, 07:06 AM

Bet you wont race me in the "touge"

AlanŽ
03-20-2008, 04:30 PM
RED GT is just a :gay: hes flaming bc he has nothing better to do he drives a mitsu****ty it looks good man
:lmfao: REPS! For being an idiot noob :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
03-21-2008, 05:43 AM
hahaha gayest quote of the thread. take it to the touge :lmao:

Lmao...I hope he drives himself OFF the tougue...:lmfao:

FRYLOCK
03-21-2008, 08:11 AM
No Im def not a noob ur the one driving a mitsubishi neways im soo sick of everyone on this place all they can do is talk bad about things you hardly ever hear someone something good unless they know the guy or drive the same car its pitiful u guys have no life

dkjohnson04
03-21-2008, 08:39 AM
i cant believe this has made it this far.............lol:lmfao: :lmfao: . i don't like the OP enigne paint either but damn....some people take this **** way too seriously!!!! just my :2cents: , but hey what do i know i pretty much a NOOB too by most peoples standards...:ninja:

jadakid88
03-22-2008, 01:20 AM
x2
No Im def not a noob ur the one driving a mitsubishi neways im soo sick of everyone on this place all they can do is talk bad about things you hardly ever hear someone something good unless they know the guy or drive the same car its pitiful u guys have no life

G3N0 89SI
03-22-2008, 11:22 AM
wow i didnt know there were so many a holes here........ but keep doing u :goodjob:

AlanŽ
03-23-2008, 01:35 AM
LOL. Ok man I know I drive a Mitsu thank you for telling me but please inform me as to what that has to do with this. But first off I don't know even 10% of the people on here but as people have said him spraying the block is goig to make it run hotter, he did a half ass job of a spray job, and they don't make parts for the motor. Now personally I'm of the opinion if your going to do something do it right the first time. If I see something nice I'll tell them it's nice and vice versa. There are a couple of people on here whose posts I don't even read but, if they do something to their ride and it looks good I will give credit where credit is due.

FRYLOCK
03-23-2008, 03:40 PM
if he wanted everyone to flame on his job he wuld say so didnt ur mom ever teach u if u aint got something nice to say dont FU.Cking say it

AlanŽ
03-23-2008, 03:59 PM
if he wanted everyone to flame on his job he wuld say so didnt ur mom ever teach u if u aint got something nice to say dont FU.Cking say it
LOL dude it's a ****ing public forum and it's not your car. Why do you care so much anyways. If he can't handle the criticisim than don't post up **** again.

01CDMLUDER
04-03-2008, 02:24 AM
man there's alot of haters on here! im pretty sure he doesn't really car what a guy that drives an newer eclipse thinks or 99% of everyone else on here. atleast he's trying to be original and not doing stuff to his car to please others. he could of done a better job a painting but damn yall r haters!

speedminded
04-03-2008, 03:55 AM
man there's alot of haters on here! im pretty sure he doesn't really car what a guy that drives an newer eclipse thinks or 99% of everyone else on here. atleast he's trying to be original and not doing stuff to his car to please others. he could of done a better job a painting but damn yall r haters!If you had the choice between your engine running hotter than normal or not what would you choose? He has invested time painting an ALUMINUM block and ALUMINUM head. The quality of the paint job is not the point. I don't care if he had it anodized or paid Mike Lavalee (www.killerpaint.com) $5,000 to put "true flames" on his block, the point is paint or coating insulates and prevents the heat from escaping from the aluminum. If it were a cast iron block, sure paint it up because 1) iron will rust if it's not coated, and 2) iron has completely different characteristics of aluminum, it does not dissipate heat like aluminum.