PDA

View Full Version : General Chat This is one bad a$$ snake....

SilviaK93
08-11-2005, 09:16 AM
http://www.efiunlimited.com/gallery/data/516/DSC00456.JPG
http://www.efiunlimited.com/gallery/data/516/DSC00459.JPG

I took this information from another site, so I have no more details than this. But the owner got rid of his BAD A$$ Z06 (BIG HP) and now built this thing!

The dyno numbers are:

91 Octane ... 902rwhp and 957rwtq
100 Octane ... 1007rwhp and 1142rwtq
116 Octane ... 1093rwhp amd 1200rwtq
(we were unable to register a true hp number on the 116 program as the car could not stay hooked up on the dyno. It just broke loose and spun. The 1093rwhp number was at about 5000rpm and was the highest number attained before wheel spin. We did, however, manage to peg the dyno with the rwtq at 1200.)

These are his other cars..........:bowdown:
05 Lamborghini Gallardo
04 Porsche 996 TT Cab (EVO GT 800)
04 Viper (Heffner 522cid TT )
04 Cadillac Escalade
04 Chevy Avalanche

It looks like he is an Equities Trader.........can I submit my resume please?

Xrated O.G.
08-11-2005, 09:29 AM
HOLY SHIT MAN....

PSINXS
08-11-2005, 10:37 AM
I just wanna wash his cars lol. nice stable he has. congrats.

ironchef
08-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Is that mana's car from 6speedonline?

ŁG2♣
08-11-2005, 10:56 AM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that shit is hot...

Repost Squintz
08-11-2005, 11:02 AM
niceee would love to see vids of that car

s four t5
08-11-2005, 01:06 PM
good lawd!

VIPERGUY
08-11-2005, 01:30 PM
that is insane....i'm having trouble handling the car in stock trim, i can't imagine that

JustinSane110™
08-11-2005, 01:46 PM
It looks like he is an Equities Trader.........can I submit my resume please?
Shit, same here. How can I become one of those?

SilviaK93
08-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Just looking at the first pic- engine bay- you wouldnt expect much of anything besides a regular Viper. I mean I dont see anything besides the wastegates that signify turbos..........absolutely amazing install and machine overall.

It BETTER be for the price one would pay to get hp like that. :goodjob:

4dmin
08-11-2005, 03:30 PM
These are his other cars..........:bowdown:
05 Lamborghini Gallardo
04 Porsche 996 TT Cab (EVO GT 800)
04 Viper (Heffner 522cid TT )
04 Cadillac Escalade
04 Chevy Avalanche

he has all of those rides and only a 2 car garage in the pic ^ :thinking:

SilviaK93
08-11-2005, 03:47 PM
he has all of those rides and only a 2 car garage in the pic ^ :thinking:

come on now, a true balla keeps their daily cars in the two car and then has ANOTHER "work shop" in the back to fit at least another 5 cars. ;)

MSTANGSALEEN
08-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Nothing like a show and a GO

4dmin
08-12-2005, 12:31 PM
come on now, a true balla keeps their daily cars in the two car and then has ANOTHER "work shop" in the back to fit at least another 5 cars. ;)

sorry not to be skeptical or to call BS, but have you been there... i'm just looking at the photos and of the other houses in the pic, houses are pretty close together, so the likely hood of him having a spare driveway on the side of his house going to a 5 car garage in the back yard looks alittle scarce :thinking: IMO

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 02:12 PM
OK Paul, whatever man; stop hating!

Your so caught up in what other cars he has you havent mentioned or given props to an amazing car. Are you jealous of the fact that his car is a true example of torque?!?!

I mean you are always talking about how much torque your VW has, maybe you are jealous........:thinking:

HiPSI
08-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Just looking at the first pic- engine bay- you wouldnt expect much of anything besides a regular Viper. I mean I dont see anything besides the wastegates that signify turbos..........absolutely amazing install and machine overall.

It BETTER be for the price one would pay to get hp like that. :goodjob:

can't see any wastegates... i see a couple blowoff valves though ;)

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 03:03 PM
can't see any wastegates... i see a couple blowoff valves though ;)

wastegates, I dont see no stankin wastegates......I wonder what the heck I was thinking the other day. Man I guess all this merger stuff has given me brain overload and blurred my vision. :D

4dmin
08-12-2005, 03:16 PM
OK Paul, whatever man; stop hating!

Your so caught up in what other cars he has you havent mentioned or given props to an amazing car. Are you jealous of the fact that his car is a true example of torque?!?!

I mean you are always talking about how much torque your VW has, maybe you are jealous........:thinking:

well ya i'm caught up on the other cars did you see the list you posted dayum... the car list could buy the 2-3 other houses down the street w/ :goodjob:

i'm guessing you haven't seen this 5 car garage then??? like i said before it that is true he is #1 baller but 500+k in cars and he has a 2 car garage :thinking: just don't sound right.

nice ass car though :bigok: (by the way what do you care its not your car(s) or house)

s four t5
08-12-2005, 03:48 PM
well ya i'm caught up on the other cars did you see the list you posted dayum... the car list could buy the 2-3 other houses down the street w/ :goodjob:

i'm guessing you haven't seen this 5 car garage then??? like i said before it that is true he is #1 baller but 500+k in cars and he has a 2 car garage :thinking: just don't sound right.

nice ass car though :bigok: (by the way what do you care its not your car(s) or house)
Dude everyone knows that guy has a shop where ludacris works and drives a Louis Vittoun car and stores his cars there...sheesh.

SilviaK93
08-12-2005, 04:17 PM

nope havent seen the garage or house. Just dont like the fact that you are doubting someones success that you dont even know. Granite I dont know him, but have seen many post from him, and have seen his cars multiple times on the Z board.

People on the Z06 board just dont put random cars in their sig and are major contributors for the site. :goodjob: Do you catch my drift now?

4dmin
08-12-2005, 05:40 PM
nope havent seen the garage or house. Just dont like the fact that you are doubting someones success that you dont even know. Granite I dont know him, but have seen many post from him, and have seen his cars multiple times on the Z board.

People on the Z06 board just dont put random cars in their sig and are major contributors for the site. :goodjob: Do you catch my drift now?

i'm not doubting just a ??? considering you don't know him either i think it was a good question of the source. if those are his rides mad props i am jealous he got a nice collection :bigok: . by the way i found him on that forum and he doesn't have the lambo yet and has a porsche chenneyne(sp?) on the way w/ the lambo. does he have a shop or something???