PDA

View Full Version : FREE MIN PIN TO VERY GOOD HOME...

Hektik
03-14-2008, 02:28 PM
im not exactly sure where to post this but since its free figured why not with the rest of the pet stuff.....:goodjob:

READ THE ENTIRE POST

So here goes... I have a 4 year old Miniature Pinscher. She weights about 4.5 lbs. Shes been our pet since she was about 6 months old. Wonderful dog all around EXCEPT she gets some sort of stomach sickness about every 4-6 months or so. We’ve tried taking her to the vet and all they say is that its just a stomach virus and to let it pass. And then they stick us with a huge bill and with a kid on the way we just can’t afford many more of these vet visits... We have a 2-year-old and my wife is 7 months pregnant and we can’t have our min pin getting sick around the newborn.... So basically if you want her come and pick her up but it has to be someone who is VERY good with dogs and will take care of her properly. I just don’t want her to end up bouncing around from house to house... here’s a pic. She is truly a beautiful dog and when she’s not sick she’s one the best pets anyone can have.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/SALSER02000/chika2.jpg

pm me if you think your interested and we can go from there... preferebly someone with other pets to keep her company, but anyone whos willing to take excellent care of her is also welcome to reply.

C-loS109
03-14-2008, 03:21 PM
i know how u feel about giving her up, i almsot just gave away my 8 month puppy and i felt horrible. i hope she finds a great house and sorry for not being able to keep her.

carbon_crash
03-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Min pins are good dogs. My GF has one, and it is full of energy all the time, but well mannered too. GL finding a good home man, I got my dog off another IA member a while back, and now he is living the life of a king! LOL!! Just dont take her to the pound!!!

azn_nvazn
03-14-2008, 09:19 PM
You got PM..

myyellowspec
03-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Damn if I didn't have a kid on the way too I would definatly take care of her for you.

LQQKITZME
03-14-2008, 09:44 PM
wow that sucks.. If I had a place I would take her.. But I am looking for a new house as we speak...

RandomGuy
03-15-2008, 02:03 AM
i think Crazy Asian was looking for one of these

bernard
03-15-2008, 06:10 AM
I want her. Where are you located at. Pm me please if you still have her. I have lab/golden ret. Is she potty trained also, don't really wanna go through that again. But are you sure its a stomach virus? Pm me.

95alty
03-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Good luck man... sorry to hear... had to lay down my dog of 12 years.... hurts man... dont let her go to the pound... i hate to see what happens to dogs in there after a few weeks