PDA

View Full Version : Test Pic of Wheel on My Truck

Sammich
03-14-2008, 01:28 PM
the 18s i got from jaimecbr900

http://i29.tinypic.com/2vxrp7k.jpg

still having an issue with UPS who lost one package...jerks. they said its on its way back to GA and i talked to jaime, and he said he'll let me know when they receive it and send it back..so at the present time i have 3 wheels...but this is the only test that i've run on this truck thus far with these wheels...like 1/2" from the frame and rear leaf spring..can u say serious rub action lol...we'll see how it all fits...i gota feelin its gona hit the bed..:eek:

btw old pic

Nemesis
03-14-2008, 01:36 PM
You can no longer make fun of Mustangs made after the year 2000 in any way shape or form.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 01:36 PM
lol why not

Danny
03-14-2008, 01:51 PM
The couple hundred dollars would have been better spent on a nice detailing.

Nemesis
03-14-2008, 01:51 PM
lol why not

Because I said so nagga

Sammich
03-14-2008, 01:52 PM
detailing for what? pollen is falling smart one. and fyi truck was just washed the night before

Sammich
03-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Because I said so nagga

dont push my buttons...or ill push the self destruct button on that POS u drive...see what i did to ant's mustang:ninja:

anthony is gona kill me for saying that:lmfao:

Nemesis
03-14-2008, 01:55 PM
dont push my buttons...or ill push the self destruct button on that POS u drive...see what i did to ant's mustang:ninja:

anthony is gona kill me for saying that:lmfao:

You are calling my car a POS?

Sammich
03-14-2008, 01:56 PM
You are calling my car a POS?

yes...what u gona do...call the FEDs?:police:

mushroom_toy
03-14-2008, 02:16 PM
What happened to the starions my man? You should satin black the truck man.

Danny
03-14-2008, 02:58 PM
detailing for what? pollen is falling smart one. and fyi truck was just washed the night before

my bad, i thought those were scratches.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 03:27 PM
What happened to the starions my man? You should satin black the truck man.

that is definitely something that i am thinking about deeply. i really think that look would make my truck evil...in a good way :D

i still have the starions...they may be sold...depends on how i'm feelin:thinking:

my bad, i thought those were scratches.

which is the exact reason its going to get body work done...know me and my plans first before you make obscene outburst

Nemesis
03-14-2008, 03:57 PM
yes...what u gona do...call the FEDs?:police:

I think you need a refresher sir.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pos

:ninja:

Sammich
03-14-2008, 04:00 PM
I think you need a refresher sir.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pos

:ninja:

WHATS YOUR POINT NEWB:D

Piece of **** (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piece_of_****), a profanity saying something is of poor quality or broken. Can also be used to insult a person

AlanŽ
03-14-2008, 04:06 PM
damn man looks like you gonna have hella clearance issues

Sammich
03-17-2008, 08:47 AM
damn man looks like you gonna have hella clearance issues

lol that aint that start of it. but yea...clearance is gona be an issue. question to u...do the eclipse gs have a factory subwoofer?:thinking:

AlanŽ
03-17-2008, 12:03 PM
lol that aint that start of it. but yea...clearance is gona be an issue. question to u...do the eclipse gs have a factory subwoofer?:thinking:
Negative ghost rider. You can get them on the new ones if you get the optional Rockford Fostgate sound package. Pops had a new convertible GS over the weekend and the system actually has some good beat to it. Unfortunately though like all newer eclipses(3G&4G) They are balls slow.

Sammich
03-17-2008, 12:05 PM
hmm...well the wifey has some 'pop' in her factory system when u turn up the bass and i thought there was a factory subwoofer that was acting retarded...i was gona unplug it...she has the infinity sound system in her 03..

AlanŽ
03-17-2008, 12:11 PM
hmm...well the wifey has some 'pop' in her factory system when u turn up the bass and i thought there was a factory subwoofer that was acting retarded...i was gona unplug it...she has the infinity sound system in her 03..
I have the infinity as well. It has some balls for what it is but the speakers go out pretty quickly. The pop is probably from the center speaker over the clock pod. You can either replace it or pull it. I pulled mine along with the 6x9's in the rear because they were blown to hell. Being stuck in the car with a ****ty sound system for 10 hours sucks :no: . I put some alpine Type R 6x9's in the rears but never replaced the center channel. I think it sounds ok without it. Personally I couldn't tell the difference without it. Pulling it isn't hard but its a lil time consuming.

Sammich
03-17-2008, 12:14 PM
does the eclipse website have a how-to on pulling out those speakers u spoke about?

i admit for what it is...the sound system sounds great...but when it pops...its a POS. it wasnt popping fortunately when we went on our honey moon to miami.

AlanŽ
03-17-2008, 12:29 PM
they do but they make it out to be a lot more complex than it actually is. Make sure though before you pull anything that it is in fact the center channel thats making the noise. simply turn everything up and blas it and then listen to where the popping is coming from. If it is in fact the center channel undo the 2 screws underneath the radio trim and pull it off. then undo the two screws that hold the clock pod trim down. you wont be able to get to them unless you take the radio trim off first though. once you undo the screws on the clock pod give it a good tug and it will come out. then its pretty straight forward from there.

Hope that helps if you need anything else just PM me.

Sammich
03-17-2008, 12:30 PM
will do..thanks ricer

AlanŽ
03-17-2008, 12:32 PM
will do..thanks ricer
no problem. Your welcome NAGER. :D :lmfao:

Sammich
03-17-2008, 12:35 PM
lol