PDA

View Full Version : I hate when...

AtifSajid
08-11-2005, 09:01 AM
You buy something from someone, pay a lot of money, and then when you get your item there is something wrong.

You call the fucker, you can tell his knowledge is not there, but he still tries to help you. Problem doesnt get resolved. You call him again he is not there - you leave messages he never calls back - you leave him emails he never returns them.

I am really nice, I'm trying to get a problem resolved here, and if that focker doesnt answer his phone in the next 15 minutes, I am talking to his boss, and telling him all the problems I am having with him. Also telling him that my business is not going to them anymore.

I purchase atleast 10K worth of stuff a month - these guys had good prices, but if I get customer service like this, then fuck them.

My issues are critical - computer related. My clients need to be working and having a good time instead of worrying about something not working right. I HATE THAT SHIT.

THIS FUCKER IS ABOUT TO GET IT IF I DONT GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM.

/end rant

RandomGuy
08-11-2005, 09:08 AM
My clients need
Atif trying to be all professional and shit... LOL jp

i sense a beat down.

AtifSajid
08-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Thats the way it goes..bruh..

The Ren
08-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Damn hun that sucks.. Some people never learn

B16a2 Civic
08-11-2005, 09:18 AM
im kind of scared....i wonder how that guy feels

Cliff
08-11-2005, 09:33 AM
did he answer?

InfiniDG355
08-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Damn Atif - who's not handling their end of the business? You're always straight up with people when your dealing with them, you should be getting the same respect.

AtifSajid
08-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Its a vendor of mine.

I just called the focker and they said he was on the phone. So they said he would call me back. I said he never calls back. So she got my number AGAIN. If this guy doesnt call back in 10 minutes..Im for real this time.