PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Day...Just Freekin horrible.

justinxecushyn
08-11-2005, 08:39 AM
Well on the way to work, about 7 minz away from the job, my car decides to have a heart attack or something. While coming down lenox rd, its starts to sputter, and as i press the gas pedal, nothing happens...car dies, i try to start it up and it starts with no prob but when i press the gas pedal to make it move...nothing. So I get out, check the map sensor, the symptoms seem to be pointing in its direction. Everything looks fine, I checked the spark plugs...nothing looks bad. I get back in and try to move the car...sputtering each time i press the pedal, no smoke, no oil squriting...nothing. I call work, tell them i'm going to b late, luckly a co worker drove by and noticed my intercooler and knew it was me and pushed my car into a parking lot. UHHHHHGGGGHHHH i hate today so far... Mainstream, I need 2 talk 2 u IM me or hit me up. I want to send my car there and let ya'll have @ it.

HyPer50
08-11-2005, 08:46 AM
You got an MSD box? That sounds alot like what my car was doing when my msd box went out... Except I couldn't start my car back up, but no throttle response/very sluggish response was what it was doing.

civic95
08-11-2005, 08:53 AM
It does sound like a map sensor.

Kristi
08-11-2005, 08:59 AM
that sucks ass dude! i hope your day gets better!

just think at least you aren't sitting there writing a paper on decision making processes!

mocha latte cupcake
08-11-2005, 09:24 AM
maybe the map just went bad....

justinxecushyn
08-11-2005, 09:29 AM
i'm hoping that the map went bad...its boosted and its still on stock map with a missing link...for now. i really just need to take it up to a shop and quit pussy footing around

i dont have an msd box.

I would LOVE to be writing a paper on decision making process...if i could keep my car running staight lol