PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Pure P(ussy)DM

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:40 PM
real talk i'm getting quite tired of all of this bullsh*t. i have never done anything to your retarded ass and yet u steady fuccin with me like i stepped on your last belgian waffle. but i will tell your dumbass something. next time you say some stupid sh*t regarding my wife i will drive down to HH and fuc* u up..believe it

imbosile
03-13-2008, 02:41 PM
you're typing like dracc LIRL

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:41 PM
stfu your next on my list jerk

Nemesis
03-13-2008, 02:43 PM
you're typing like dracc LIRL

and we all know that IQ isnt very high. :lmao:

DieselNuts
03-13-2008, 02:44 PM
u steady fuccin with me like i stepped on your last belgian waffle.
LIRL!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phatboislim again.

The Ninja
03-13-2008, 02:45 PM
LIRL!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phatboislim again.

Lol, that **** was funny.

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:46 PM
and we all know that IQ isnt very high. :lmao:

jorge...u pushing my buttons too n!gga...u didnt call me when u went to the elementary school the other day...just cuz of that..i'm calling FBI:D

blackboi50
03-13-2008, 02:47 PM
real talk i'm getting quite tired of all of this bullsh*t. i have never done anything to your retarded ass and yet u steady fuccin with me like i stepped on your last belgian waffle. but i will tell your dumbass something. next time you say some stupid sh*t regarding my wife i will drive down to HH and fuc* u up..believe it

ok wtf is goin on????.........are u serious???....i thought yall were koo!!!! :thinking:.....1

The Ninja
03-13-2008, 02:47 PM
jorge...u pushing my buttons too n!gga...u didnt call me when u went to the elementary school the other day...just cuz of that..i'm calling FBI:D

http://www.ajarn.com/images/snitch.gif

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 02:48 PM
YOU STAY THE FLUCK OUTTA MY TOWN YOU CRY BABY ***** YOU GOT ALL MAD CAUSE I ROLLED OUT THE SNAKE OF SEDUCTION AND YOUR WIFE DROOLED ALL OVER MY ****, AND YOUR PISSED OFF B/C SHE MADE ME MY GOT DANG WAFFLE IN TEH N00DZ! NOW THE NEXT TIME THAT YOU WANNA PULL A GOT **** IN MOUTH KINDA THREAD ON ME I'LL PULL OUT SOME PERSONAL BS AND START TALKIN ABOUT YOUR PET POODLE AND I DON'T NEED YOUR LITTLE WHITE FUZZY NUT SACK YOU POLE SMOKIN BUTT PIRATE!

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:49 PM
ok wtf is goin on????.........are u serious???....i thought yall were koo!!!! :thinking:.....1

**** that...that *** be crossing lines...he's a habitual line stepper

http://www.ajarn.com/images/snitch.gif

so what...he aint pick me up

The Ninja
03-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Oh ****, this is a good thread. PBS better come with that raw like he did in the first post, **** nucca better step that **** up.

DieselNuts
03-13-2008, 02:51 PM
YOU STAY THE FLUCK OUTTA MY TOWN YOU CRY BABY ***** YOU GOT ALL MAD CAUSE I ROLLED OUT THE SNAKE OF SEDUCTION AND YOUR WIFE DROOLED ALL OVER MY ****, AND YOUR PISSED OFF B/C SHE MADE ME MY GOT DANG WAFFLE IN TEH N00DZ! NOW THE NEXT TIME THAT YOU WANNA PULL A GOT **** IN MOUTH KINDA THREAD ON ME I'LL PULL OUT SOME PERSONAL BS AND START TALKIN ABOUT YOUR PET POODLE AND I DON'T NEED YOUR LITTLE WHITE FUZZY NUT SACK YOU POLE SMOKIN BUTT PIRATE!
punctuation>you

TS240
03-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Well I was gonna go get lunch... never mind. ::sits back down::

blackboi50
yo this sh!t aint koo..........yall 2 are the only 2 on this whole website who crack me up when i read yall arguments....

come on he calls u sammich...........
then u hate on him for not having any JDM parts.....

yall better quit the bullsh!t cuz IA wouldnt be the same with yall feuding like this!!!!!:2cents:........1

Sammich

f*ck ur lil rink town dont nobody like that hick sh*t any the f*ck way. btw...i see u still stepping across lines that i done set..thats fine....ima blow ur b*tch ass outa the water then ill delete u from myspace...matter fact ima do that sh*t right the f*ck now and if i see ur b*tch ass ridin around this weekend in that damn b*tch baby blue s2k ima f*ck u up first class ass whippin..believe it jerk

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:53 PM
yo this sh!t aint koo..........yall 2 are the only 2 on this whole website who crack me up when i read yall arguments....

come on he calls u sammich...........
then u hate on him for not having any JDM parts.....

yall better quit the bullsh!t cuz IA wouldnt be the same with yall feuding like this!!!!!:2cents:........1

f*ck ur 2cents...let him talk about ur wife and see what u say

blackboi50
03-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Well I was gonna go get lunch... never mind. ::sits back down::

damn lunch at 4????:???:............yea imma juss stay in this thread!!!!!

THIS SUXS AND YALL KNOW THIS!!!!!!!:(.......1

TS240
03-13-2008, 02:54 PM
f*ck ur lil rink town dont nobody like that hick sh*t any the f*ck way. btw...i see u still stepping across lines that i done set..thats fine....ima blow ur b*tch ass outa the water then ill delete u from myspace...matter fact ima do that sh*t right the f*ck now and if i see ur b*tch ass ridin around this weekend in that damn b*tch baby blue s2k ima f*ck u up first class ass whippin..believe it jerk
Ok someone got bored... I get the feeling this isnt serious.

Crazy Asian
03-13-2008, 02:55 PM
PBS WANTS TO KILL ME CUZ I SAID HIS WIFE WAS A WET WOMAN!!! EVEN JM AGREES!!!!!

TS240
damn lunch at 4????:???:............yea imma juss stay in this thread!!!!!

THIS SUXS AND YALL KNOW THIS!!!!!!!:(.......1
I lost track of time. lol

Killer
pbs gettin mad at white folk again????

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammich
Ok someone got bored... I get the feeling this isnt serious.

whatever

PBS WANTS TO KILL ME CUZ I SAID HIS WIFE WAS A WET WOMAN!!! EVEN JM AGREES!!!!!

me and u cool...but this ***** just decided to cross the ****in line

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:56 PM
pbs gettin mad at white folk again????

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killer loves the peni

Killer
03-13-2008, 02:57 PM
so.... for real... is this thread serious????

Crazy Asian
LOLOLOL I <3 PBS then again I <3 JM!!!!??? WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!????

Got Milk?
Well off to work. :(

TS240
whatever
How can you even mention deleting someone on your myspace in an arguemnt and be serious.:rolleyes:

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:58 PM
so.... for real... is this thread serious????

about as serious as the fued between me and u was...wtf u think ch*nk?

Sammich
03-13-2008, 02:58 PM
How can you even mention deleting someone on your myspace in an arguemnt and be serious.:rolleyes:

whatever n00b

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 02:59 PM
ALRIGHT now you look here crusty moldy sammich. i didn't start this war but i sure as hell am going to finish this **** first off you don't know how to fluck i am you pancake eatin pie f*cker. second bring that busted ass down this way and see what happens when its david v goliath you lanky tall ass shadow walker! i'm a straight RYU that ass, fluckin fly through the air with a fist to the face and watch you stumble your michael jackson lookin face off this island once and for all. third the next time you talk about my car better have some good **** to say cause last time i checked i'm rollin low and your truck still rides high, and only thing i can say it.... inside crisco butter outside rusty! NM?! now before i start sayin **** i can't take back i'ma tell you this, i would be more than happy to drive my panty droppin 2k up to mrytle b!tch and whoop that chicken cookin okra eatin ass. so before you go actin big and bad on IA i suggest you hit the gym there urkel /jm

TS240
03-13-2008, 02:59 PM
whatever n00b
lol ok... later bud.

Crazy Asian
03-13-2008, 03:03 PM
ALRIGHT now you look here crusty moldy sammich. i didn't start this war but i sure as hell am going to finish this **** first off you don't know how to fluck i am you pancake eatin pie f*cker. second bring that busted ass down this way and see what happens when its david v goliath you lanky tall ass shadow walker! i'm a straight RYU that ass, fluckin fly through the air with a fist to the face and watch you stumble your michael jackson lookin face off this island once and for all. third the next time you talk about my car better have some good **** to say cause last time i checked i'm rollin low and your truck still rides high, and only thing i can say it.... inside crisco butter outside rusty! NM?! now before i start sayin **** i can't take back i'ma tell you this, i would be more than happy to drive my panty droppin 2k up to mrytle b!tch and whoop that chicken cookin okra eatin ass. so before you go actin big and bad on IA i suggest you hit the gym there urkel /jm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:OLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

blackboi50
03-13-2008, 03:04 PM
*sigh*.........this is truely sad:(..........im leaving now and i hope some sh!t changes by the time i get on 2morrow!!!!......pccccc yall.....1

Sammich
03-13-2008, 03:05 PM

u come into this thread with some outrageous nonsense and declare that u are once and for all the big cup wearer whereas you cant fill teaspoons. at least my crisco butter truck is running...cant say the same for lucy...seems like that retarded ass sl*t is down with some kinda retarded ass STD...never seems to stay running for more than a month at a time. stupid ass mechanic can't even keep a running care. what kinda nonsense is this. gtfo outa here before i give u a first class flight back to your mother land...LA @ gay parade, u astroglide purchasin penis insertee ATM loving BJ givin jackass

Crazy Asian
03-13-2008, 03:07 PM
My turn. I HATE YOU ALL DIAF YOU BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE!! YOU ALL SMELL LIKE RASBERRY AND KOOLAID!!! I HOPE YOU DIAF!!!!!

Sammich
03-13-2008, 03:09 PM
gtfo

Crazy Asian
03-13-2008, 03:09 PM
/cry.../leaves.

Killer
03-13-2008, 03:15 PM
WHITE POWER!!!!!

Sammich
03-13-2008, 03:17 PM
killer...where is kelly?

WHERE IS THIS P*SSY MADE B*TCH JM

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 03:23 PM
speaking of astro glide i used some on your girl a few minutes ago, i guess my "tea spoon" was bigger than your thimble. but thats beside the point, my POS lucy is sitting getting her makeover you know i like to roll kinda nice and clean not old and busted, but i'd rather not roll @ all that to sit 40 feet high in the redneck monster truck your about to throw those old school "deep" dishes on. last time i checked the tail gate didn't close and you were sayin some BS about there being a rodent in your cab. NOW if that is the way you wanna roll fine by me but all i can say is N8gga get some lysol in that ***** or something, stank ass reebok's you been rockin since the 91 jordans came out is fallin apart, and i know you didn't just accuse me of gettin the HIV, last i checked your wife had me triple wrap it before i tapped it to keep her side booty clean if you NM? now before i go and finish with some REAL work instead of having a slap fight with a 9 yr old, i got an idea, let ya nuts drop, get you fat hands outta the chicken bucket and stop teasing your c0ck cuddle phatWIFEslim aka GOT MILK with your "fat black wang" as he so affectionatly calls it /jm

Sammich
03-13-2008, 03:35 PM
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Alright well since Piggy Butt Sniffer isn't comin back to this thread cause its OBVIOUS that i have the win here. let me end it on this, the next time you feel like throwin that back woods mrytle beach stinky sand on my pristine sandy white beaches littered with beach bunnies remember this day cause i want to make it clear that like michael jackson touched that little kid, i whooped dat azz in a e-fight now pack your my little pony lunch box and gtfo my thread! crisco bakin, waffle stompin, honey bun eatin, soy milk drinkin, ky rubbin, snake suckin, butt cheek bitin, weasel humper!
*drop mic and walk away* /jm

http://images.salon.com/ent/movies/review/2006/06/16/tokyo_drift/story.jpg

ok so here's the deal this was all fake b/c the sammich thought my PM of a belgian waffle was offensive... and well we still *****'s lol i'm still white, lookin all tokyo drift... and well as you can tell from the picture he shrunk, got a rag on his head, bought the truck some new fuzzy purple interior and a lime green paint job lol but yeah we tight... but got milk is still apparently sending sammich some rather risque request about this
love snake of mammoth proportions
.... <<<< thats a direct quote no kidding... like wow seriously.

ban friday is comin b!tch's bring the heat

Sammich
03-13-2008, 03:53 PM
LIRL OH SNAP

BKgen®
03-13-2008, 03:56 PM
damn. i missed the drama wtf

TS240
03-13-2008, 03:56 PM
So it was a joke...
What do ya know the "n00b" was right.:rolleyes:

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 03:59 PM
EPIC LIRL

Sammich
03-13-2008, 03:59 PM
So it was a joke...
What do ya know the "n00b" was right.:rolleyes:

u get no rep or IRL points...dan

damn. i missed the drama wtf

figured u'd be use to it seeing that your banana boat runs on molasses

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 04:05 PM
http://indo-data.com/pdimage/43/91043_bananaboat.jpg

+

http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/images/molasses.jpg

=

http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/13013/inline_03.jpg

:cheers: welcome the thread buddy :bump:

Sammich
03-13-2008, 04:08 PM
LIRLIRLIRLIRLIRLIRLIRLIRLIRLIRL

BKgen®
03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
i hate you douches.

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 04:16 PM
don't haet me... we wub j00 :cheers:.... no homo :ninja: but seriously how ya doin there tibby man?

BKgen®
03-13-2008, 04:16 PM
worse now.

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 04:18 PM
and why is this? what happened now?

BKgen®
03-13-2008, 04:24 PM
you happened.

blacknightteg
03-13-2008, 04:24 PM
oh how i have missed drama on here...need more of it!

MongolPup
03-13-2008, 04:30 PM
SHE MADE ME MY GOT DANG WAFFLE IN TEH N00DZ!

Hahaha reps if I can, that's a new one. In teh n00dz!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PURE jdm again.

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 04:33 PM
awww teh sads :cry: but repped back to ya! :goodjob:

hondachik
03-13-2008, 04:34 PM
hi guys :D

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 04:36 PM
read from post 1 for most enjoyment, for added pleasure listen to jefferson starship - built this city

Killer
03-13-2008, 04:47 PM
at this point and time i would like to say "CALLED IT"....

also i would like to take credit for the phatWIFEslim name..... you're welcome jm....

F)(CK CHOO PEEBEE-ESSSSSSSSSSSS

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
bwhahaha thank you indeed killer my good friend! :goodjob:

Killer
03-13-2008, 04:49 PM
lol... reps if i can... this ish was funny...

hondachik
03-13-2008, 04:54 PM
I wub u all:boobies:

mocha latte cupcake
03-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Psst Honda missy go see my new thread and vote lol

vote girl go now! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166228)

hondachik
03-13-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm going to kill u :2up:

u have seen me in the boyshorts...not in D nudes:ninja:

chinitoxamor
03-13-2008, 06:06 PM
blah blah go get dinner and hold hands and make up like some lesbians

Lizbiz101
03-13-2008, 07:04 PM
f*ck ur 2cents...let him talk about ur wife and see what u say I don't get it......so it's ok for you to talk about wanting to:idb: girls on here....but it's not ok for him to talk about your wife????? :lmfao: Ya'll could have done better.

mocha latte cupcake
03-14-2008, 07:22 AM
alright miss biz we were both @ work and i was playing nicely :D

blackboi50
03-14-2008, 07:32 AM
yea if this rilly was real i wouldnt use IA until yall kissed a nd made-up!!!!!......*wipes brow*.......thank god this sh!t wasnt real!!!!!!!!.........1

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 07:38 AM
PssyDm likes boy shorts, and he likes PBS cawk. So they will make up.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 07:47 AM
lol fucc u brian...and liz...its go time...i'm gona fucc u up...tonight at 7:04pm :D

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 07:55 AM
lol fucc u brian...and liz...its go time...i'm gona fucc u up...tonight at 7:04pm :D8ter

Sammich
03-14-2008, 07:58 AM
8ter

i eat ok...liz can testify:eek: :ninja: :bump:

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 07:59 AM
i eat ok...liz can testify:eek: :ninja: :bump:We all know you eat da couc---aaaaaa.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:01 AM
We all know you eat da couc---aaaaaa.

ur mom doesnt mind that much so i dont see what the big deal is:D

at this point and time i would like to say "CALLED IT"....

also i would like to take credit for the phatWIFEslim name..... you're welcome jm....

F)(CK CHOO PEEBEE-ESSSSSSSSSSSS

you dont get credit for sh*t heath ledger...

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 08:11 AM
ur mom doesnt mind that much so i dont see what the big deal is:D

you dont get credit for sh*t heath ledger...look I am about to skull fawk ya head, keep my mom out ya mouth. You mellow yellow drinking mofo.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:14 AM
look I am about to skull fawk ya head, keep my mom out ya mouth. You mellow yellow drinking mofo.

i am tired of your outburst too...u come in my neck of the woods acting like you own brands and chit...and dont own the fruit of the looms on your ass. here is an idea. cover yourself with honey and sit on a fire ants nest

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Quit crying like a little b!tch baby with its legs dangling, searching for some milked tits. I will come into yo neck of the woods take your huggies off and beat you with my leather belt.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Quit crying like a little b!tch baby with its legs dangling, searching for some milked tits. I will come into yo neck of the woods take your huggies off and beat you with my leather belt.

btw...where are those lactating b00bs:boobies:

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 08:37 AM
btw...where are those lactating b00bs:boobies:
I am licking on yur wifes right now.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:38 AM
I am licking on yur wifes right now.

i'm still waitin for ur moms to figure out how to take off that bra, she keep fluckin up ima get my scissors

mocha latte cupcake
03-14-2008, 08:40 AM
use a knife tis sessier!

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:41 AM
but i dont wana stab her

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 08:42 AM
use a knife tis sessier!yo you little lactating b!tch stay outta dis.

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 08:43 AM
but i dont wana stab heri stabbed your wife wit my wood already.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:43 AM
yo you little lactating b!tch stay outta dis.

i mean damn...dont get stingy n!gga...there are TWO tits...i can suck on one as well as jdm...consider it a swirl tit suckin convention

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:44 AM
i stabbed your wife wit my wood already.

i call nonsense and BS...thats impossible...cuz i've bored her out like a mine already

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 08:48 AM
i call nonsense and BS...thats impossible...cuz i've bored her out like a mine alreadymaybe you need to check if your tool is big enough.

mocha latte cupcake
03-14-2008, 08:52 AM
STRAIGHT UP SC STARBUCKS EDITION BOOTY FEST WET VAG STYLE!

white chocolate mocha ccino with a lemon twist with a whip on top :goodjob:

Sammich
03-14-2008, 08:54 AM
maybe you need to check if your tool is big enough.

nonsense...ur mom screamed when i put it in her pink and she slapped me when i tried to slip it in her stink

LIRL

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 09:00 AM

white chocolate mocha ccino with a lemon twist with a whip on top :goodjob:Jdm drive that usdm 200sx with those usdm parts and calls it jdm, whats next you gonna throw a ford gas cap on da tank.

hondachik
03-14-2008, 09:06 AM

omg thnx for reminding me. I need starbucks today.

mocha latte cupcake
03-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Jdm drive that usdm 200sx with those usdm parts and calls it jdm, whats next you gonna throw a ford gas cap on da tank.

i'll kick you in the shins next time i see you you ankle biting poop chute licker! and my gas cap says NISMO! aka wet vegetables needs some poon and not man pole like usual! ho bag! :tongue1:

skittles - you're welcome i had mine this morning w00t 3 shots of hare hare yukai!

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 09:24 AM
don't get yur panties in a bunch poser. We can't all have a usdm 200sx popcorn shooter. Looks like the car is having some homo tendencies wit those white mirrors.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 09:36 AM
lol

mocha latte cupcake
03-14-2008, 09:53 AM
eets coz eets jay dee em nagger! they fold.,... but she is due for paint soon enough here when the monies arrive

1000cckiller
03-14-2008, 09:58 AM
eets coz eets jay dee em nagger! they fold.,... but she is due for paint soon enough here when the monies arrive
They look like the part dat turn before micheal jackson whole body, dats what the 200sx is going to look like soon.

Sammich
03-14-2008, 09:58 AM
They look like the part dat turn before micheal jackson whole body, dats what the 200sx is going to look like soon.

u mean MJ's nose?:lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-27-2008, 05:18 PM
DAMN THERE ARE SOME MORONS ON IA

On_Her_Face
03-27-2008, 06:03 PM
stfu your next on my list jerk

Wow this must be serious, he busted out the J word.

Dracc
03-27-2008, 06:08 PM
why da fucc is my name on the 1st page