PDA

View Full Version : WTB: **PARTS** for 1994 + Integra LS B18B Jackson Racing Supercharger**"PARTS ONLY"**

JDMEK18
03-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey,

I just bought a JRSC for my 1994 Integra LS engine.

I'm interested in buying any parts you might have that i could us with this kit.

Brackets, Pulleys, injectors, etc.... boost gauge, fuel rail, ....

What every you got - PM me.. I'm interested.

PM me price and pictures of what you got - Please only stuff that will work with this model supercharger - LS B18b1 Its a 1994 integra!!

Can't wait to get this thing install - I'll post pics later in a different forum

Thanks in advance for all your help! :goodjob:

Mr. Clean
03-13-2008, 11:53 AM
i **** you not there is a supercharger on craigslist right now for a b18 and i think they want $600... a guy at work just told me about it yesterday at about 6pm haha... he may have some misc. parts for it that you may need... its worth a search i would think

JDMEK18
03-13-2008, 04:02 PM
i **** you not there is a supercharger on craigslist right now for a b18 and i think they want $600... a guy at work just told me about it yesterday at about 6pm haha... he may have some misc. parts for it that you may need... its worth a search i would think

Yeah - thats the one i got - even though the price was mis printed by his wife!

Everything looks good though - just want to see if anyone has any extra parts for this kit...

Thanks for the info though! I jumped on that kit as soon as i saw it at 12:30 pm.. I was at his house at 6:00 when your friend told you about it.. Haha :goodjob:

I'm as happy as a :gay: bird - right about now.. Just can't wait to install it.

Mr. Clean
03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
haha thats funny as sh!t that thats the one you got... well hey... good for you and sorry i dont have anymore info for ya but good luck on the install

JDMEK18
03-14-2008, 08:04 AM
No problem at all man.. thanks for the comments though! I don't know too many people that have these parts laying around anyway but its worth a shot..

I think i'm missing 1 or 2 pieces.. from the whole kit. but the important pieces are there.

JDMEK18
03-17-2008, 09:22 AM
bump!!