PDA

View Full Version : What to get this chick.....

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Well this female I'm talking to has her birthday coming up on the 14th. I'm not sure what to get her. Any serious ideas?

inb4 Stick it in her pooper.

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Help me come up with something...relatively cheap btw.

WhiteAccord
03-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Easily get her some flowers, and take her to lunch or dinner. Its more about the memories, than some gift. But than I COULD be wrong.

Nemesis
03-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Flowers and dinner are cliche. If you really like this girl and want to get her attention you need to do something else, how long have you known her, do you want to maybe eventually hook up seriously with her?

Crazy Asian
03-12-2008, 08:36 PM
a dildo.

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Flowers and dinner are cliche. If you really like this girl and want to get her attention you need to do something else, how long have you known her, do you want to maybe eventually hook up seriously with her?

Actually yea, known her since.....beginning of this semester. Lol, but we hit it off quick. I'm probably in the clear to make a move, but I've been to chicken sh*t/ waiting for the right moment to do it. I think I might take 3 shots of Everclear and then do it.

Revmaynard
03-12-2008, 08:40 PM
The clap.

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Easily get her some flowers, and take her to lunch or dinner. Its more about the memories, than some gift. But than I COULD be wrong.

You're wrong. :lmfao:

Justin.
03-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Can you cook? Find out her fav. dinner (thru a friend if possible, or her) Invite her over to eat with you. Throw in some good wine during the dinner, and see where it goes from there.

Nemesis
03-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Actually yea, known her since.....beginning of this semester. Lol, but we hit it off quick. I'm probably in the clear to make a move, but I've been to chicken sh*t/ waiting for the right moment to do it. I think I might take 3 shots of Everclear and then do it.

Well what does she like to do? Some chicks arent into nice restaurants. Some chick are into that. My recommendation? You can never go wrong with Italian restaurants like Maggiano's. As far as a gift, well again that depends on what she likes. What are her interests?

Justin.
03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
What birthday is she having? 21?!?

Nemesis
03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Can you cook? Find out her fav. dinner (thru a friend if possible, or her) Invite her over to eat with you. Throw in some good wine during the dinner, and see where it goes from there.

If this chick bangs on the first dates, she probably trash anyways, I wouldnt get her anything. You might show a lot and be more attractive to her if you go in with no expectations. If she asks to do something, then say no, its a test a lot of times. Just saying. Of course this is whoreslounge though....

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Well what does she like to do? Some chicks arent into nice restaurants. Some chick are into that. My recommendation? You can never go wrong with Italian restaurants like Maggiano's. As far as a gift, well again that depends on what she likes. What are her interests?

Hmm...she did want to go to this one food lounge/club called....uh...Lucky's I think. Damn...thats not gonna be that cheap, I'm on a broke college student's budget. I'd say $50 is stretching it unless my tax refund comes in tomorrow or Friday.

Nemesis
03-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Hmm...she did want to go to this one food lounge/club called....uh...Lucky's I think. Damn...thats not gonna be that cheap, I'm on a broke college student's budget. I'd say $50 is stretching it unless my tax refund comes in tomorrow or Friday.

Dont spend more than 50 on the first date, if she expects you too, then shes not going out with you because you have a great personality.

Justin.
03-12-2008, 08:50 PM
If this chick bangs on the first dates, she probably trash anyways, I wouldnt get her anything. You might show a lot and be more attractive to her if you go in with no expectations. If she asks to do something, then say no, its a test a lot of times. Just saying. Of course this is whoreslounge though....

by what he said, I figued this wasn't there first date...

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:51 PM

This isn't the first date...I told you I'm probably in the clear, I just need some liquid courage to back me up. :( (I'm turning into an alcoholic, j/k) She's a little older than me, (oldest i've ever messed with though all my good chicks have been older than me) so I get sorta intimidated honestly. =/

Nemesis
03-12-2008, 08:51 PM
This isn't the first date...I told you I'm probably in the clear, I just need some liquid courage to back me up. :( (I'm turning into an alcoholic, j/k) She's a little older than me, (oldest i've ever messed with though all my good chicks have been older than me) so I get sorta intimidated honestly. =/

Dude you were born in 89, how old is this girl? Like 20? :lmao:

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:53 PM
by what he said, I figued this wasn't there first date...

DING DING DING DING DING DING!!

Show him what he wins Johhny!

Nem: She's gonna be 24.

A vag cannon.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/vagcannon.jpg

Justin.
03-12-2008, 08:55 PM
For being broke and trying to impress, your picking the wrong day to do it....I've taken girls out on there b-day and spent in excess of $250-350, dinner, drinks, and taking them to a hot spot in town that night still supplying drinks..

Vayda
03-12-2008, 08:55 PM
I would be incredibly impressed if a guy invited me over to his (clean) apartment, and had a whole host of movie theater candy and popcorn and sodas (cokes in the bottle, that sort of thing) and then when it came time for the movies it was stuff like Thelma and Louise or When Harry Met Sally or Sliding Doors. Chick stuff, you know. Or something you KNEW she liked, or something universal like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. And then talk through the whole movie with her. And you can drink and play all responsible cause you're not driving anywhere.

Or if you want to get her something material, get her something stupid like a bear, or something cute and embarrassing like a HUGE bunch of balloons so she has to carry around a talking spongebob mylar balloon all day and people are asking "who are those from?!"

[edit: speaking of vagina laser cannons, i said that phrase on my website once, and google cached it of course, and within a week of my posting it, 30% of the visitors coming to me via search engines had searched for "Vagina laser cannons" o_O]

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:56 PM
For being broke and trying to impress, your picking the wrong day to do it....I've taken girls out on there b-day and spent in excess of $250-350, dinner, drinks, and taking them to a hot spot in town that night still supplying drinks..

I'm not trying to impress. She knows my current financial situation, and I know she would not be disappointed if I spent less than $50 on the night.

Justin.
03-12-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm not trying to impress. She knows my current financial situation, and I know she would not be disappointed if I spent less than $50 on the night.

Well sweet! Your in the clear! I'd just do my initial offering, Dinner and wine/beer/liquor what ever she likes, and do a funny movie, that way you can move around and get close, laugh etc...scary movies your just sitting there trying to get close and that gets old..

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Ugh...I'm so brain dead. Flowers/Candy are too cliche, plus I get her that for Valentine's.

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Well sweet! Your in the clear! I'd just do my initial offering, Dinner and wine/beer/liquor what ever she likes, and do a funny movie, that way you can move around and get close, laugh etc...scary movies your just sitting there trying to get close and that gets old..

Thing is I've done that plenty of times with her, I've cooked for her at my place and chilled the night out watching movies drinking, and the same at her place. (actually did that last night, she cooked for me)

Hmm....Maybe I'll show up at her job (she's working on her b-day) and do something...only thing I dunno what to do. .... SO FRUSTATING!

Justin.
03-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Talk to her co-workers, see if you can schedule out a way to get everyone to come out and sing happy b-day to her. then break out a small gift.

Double_0_Rusty
03-12-2008, 09:06 PM
give her your d!ck in a box, bryan. It never fails. :goodjob: lol jk.

Lizbiz101
03-12-2008, 09:16 PM
My birthday's on Jan 28th not the 14th......

hahaha I'd say some flowers and take her out to a nice dinner. Say what you want....but that would work for me. Def get flowers tho. My first B-day gift from my bf was a bear from Build-A-Bear that was really cute, he took the time to do it. Or send flowers to her job.

Josh...
03-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Thing is I've done that plenty of times with her, I've cooked for her at my place and chilled the night out watching movies drinking, and the same at her place. (actually did that last night, she cooked for me)

Hmm....Maybe I'll show up at her job (she's working on her b-day) and do something...only thing I dunno what to do. .... SO FRUSTATING!

You've done all this and still haven't made a move? It sounds like you're going to be in the friend zone soon.

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 09:29 PM
You've done all this and still haven't made a move? It sounds like you're going to be in the friend zone soon.

....I've made moves....just not...moves towards the bed. I mean...you would probably have been right...about 2-2 1/2 weeks ago, but not so much now. I do need to make a move.....I guess I'll see about tomorrow night. *sigh*

81911SC
03-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Does she know your black?

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 09:31 PM

No...we've never met in person. We just cyber usually, but she gave me her address so I could mail her a gift.

81911SC
03-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Once she knows, no gift will fix it.

Catnip
03-12-2008, 09:34 PM

what kind of black kid doesn't have the balls to hook up with a chick?

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Once she knows, no gift will fix it.

:(

That is unfortunate.

81911SC
03-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Wtf are you talking about?

Lizbiz101
03-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Hey you @ssholes get off my friend!!!! Don't be mad cuz ya'll don't have a girl to get stuff for.

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Wtf are you talking about?

I have no f*cking idea wtf he's talking about, but he surely screwed up one of your few good jokes.

Better luck next time?

Catnip
03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Don't be mad cuz ya'll don't have a girl to get stuff for.

lol.

my b. i dunno, running off of 4 hours sleep...:crazy:

81911SC
03-12-2008, 09:44 PM
I have no f*cking idea wtf he's talking about, but he surely screwed up one of your few good jokes.

Better luck next time?
Nah, he's probably black.

81911SC
03-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Hey you @ssholes get off my friend!!!! Don't be mad cuz ya'll don't have a girl to get stuff for.
I can get you some meat. :ninja:

The Ninja
03-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Where the hell did Nemesis go with his intelligent answers.

Catnip
03-12-2008, 09:52 PM
take her to a park or out in the country for a picnic, unless she's the exciting type of chick, then hit up some clubs.

Vayda
03-12-2008, 10:02 PM
I feel ignored :( my suggestions weren't THAT bad....

xLSTONEx
03-12-2008, 10:09 PM
For 50 bucks you're going to dinner, getting a cheap bottle of wine, and renting The Notebook and going home and watching it.

But seriously, that movie works 60% of the time every time!

chinitoxamor
03-13-2008, 01:43 AM
I would be incredibly impressed if a guy invited me over to his (clean) apartment, and had a whole host of movie theater candy and popcorn and sodas (cokes in the bottle, that sort of thing) and then when it came time for the movies it was stuff like Thelma and Louise or When Harry Met Sally or Sliding Doors. Chick stuff, you know. Or something you KNEW she liked, or something universal like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. And then talk through the whole movie with her. And you can drink and play all responsible cause you're not driving anywhere.

Or if you want to get her something material, get her something stupid like a bear, or something cute and embarrassing like a HUGE bunch of balloons so she has to carry around a talking spongebob mylar balloon all day and people are asking "who are those from?!"

[edit: speaking of vagina laser cannons, i said that phrase on my website once, and google cached it of course, and within a week of my posting it, 30% of the visitors coming to me via search engines had searched for "Vagina laser cannons" o_O]

:lmfao: the whole stay at home movie bear spongebob ballloon is great. i woulda done that.. just add dinner and maybe a bottle of wine and a long conversation leading to :idb:

Mr_Mischif
03-13-2008, 09:58 AM

me. :(

Sammich
03-13-2008, 10:03 AM
The clap.

best thing i ever gave my ex:ninja:

Farrow2005
03-13-2008, 10:06 AM
+1 LAWL

The clap.

Sammich
03-13-2008, 10:07 AM
DING DING DING DING DING DING!!

Show him what he wins Johhny!

Nem: She's gonna be 24.

A vag cannon.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/vagcannon.jpg.

btw aint chit wrong w/ older chicks...my wife is 2yrs and some months older than me.

but real talk..if i were u, i'd save..or chit..ask ur moms for some extra funds and u'd pay her back. take her where she showed interest. believe me son, itll get u more points...cuz if u dont take her there eventually...she's gona use that on u at a later date..believe me...i know lol

Sammich
03-13-2008, 10:08 AM
I can get you some meat. :ninja:
i already gave her a big piece last night:ninja: