PDA

View Full Version : Western/Southern

blaknoize
03-12-2008, 04:53 PM
For those who are within this type of field, that being insurance/sales and all that. Anyone ever heard of this company or may have actually worked or is currently working for them?

Reason behind this is that I have been offered a job with this company and would like to ask anyone who is in sales how it is. Whether stressful, fun, mediocer -spelling- I'm looking for a change from the I.T. biz for a lil bit.

Any input would be appreciated :goodjob:

And if wrong section, MOD please move or tell me how to move this.
And yes, this is a repost of a post. I'm trying to get answers.

Ran
03-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Lifestyles or Wallstreet would the be the place for this I think.

blaknoize
03-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Ok would u be able to remove this? Or... lock it?

Ran
03-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Ok would u be able to remove this? Or... lock it?Even though I think I'd make a good mod, I unfortunately do not have the power. I'm sure someone will be able to relocate it for you though.

Sorry I don't have any information on the company for you. Best of luck. :cheers:

blaknoize
03-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Yep, well... I've already posted it like 3 times. So... I might be breakin some rule. UGH. But yea, thanks. Ohio has NO kinda job growth, but this place is growing like crazy and they "like" me, which is odd. But thanks. And make sure ur whorebangin buddy doesnt bang me again. LOL

thinkfast®
03-12-2008, 05:07 PM
WHAT KIND OF INSURANCE IS IT HOMEY??

HAVENT HEARD OF EM, ARE THEY LOCATED HERE IN ATL?? I THOUGHT OHIO WAS BOOMIN WHEN IT CAME TO THE INSURANCE FIELD.. :dunno:

blaknoize
03-12-2008, 05:10 PM
^^ more like the healthcare/insurance. But I think this insurance is a lil bit of everything, from business to health or even life. I'm not exactly sure, but I'm looking into it myself. Connecticut is beatin our ass there. But u did point out a good point. Cuz... this place is doubling their staff in the next year. And revenue will be up from 47billion (apx) to 100billion. No they are headquarter in our ghettofab city Cincinnati. Lol. But thanks for pointin that out.

thinkfast®
03-12-2008, 05:13 PM
YEA MAN IM LOOKIN AT MOVIN UP TO OHIO ON A TEMP ASSIGNMENT, I KNOW CAR INSURANCE IS HUGE, LOTTA COMPANIES HQ ARE UP THERE RIGHT? YOU EVER CHECK OUT AUTO INSURANCE COMPANIES? POTENTIAL IS HUGE AND GROWTH DOES NOT STOP, LOL..

blaknoize
03-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Ur movin up here? Cincinnati has lots of Fortune 500 companies up here. I think... what 14 or so and a few Fortune 100. U can always look at wiki.

blaknoize
03-13-2008, 03:37 PM
ok fags, bump