PDA

View Full Version : My 98' Mustang GT

98Mustang
03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
My 98' Gt. Has 18" cobra wheels. BBK CAI. Dropped 2" with a Eibach suspension. Dual Flowmaster Catback exhausts, braided hoses. Couple other small things done.

Dwisforme05
03-11-2008, 10:53 PM
nice car, u really need to get that thing tuned. especially because its an auto.

Oz10
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
nice car. welcome to IA!

C-loS109
03-11-2008, 11:06 PM
welcome

98Mustang
03-11-2008, 11:09 PM
I appreciate it. Yeah I'm slowly fixin it up. I've done a couple of things to it but I've got alot more that I would like to do to it. It's clean as hell though. I'm showing it up in Lawrenceville this weekend at the Pony Round Up that Mustangs Unlimited is holding.

Captain-Obvious™
03-12-2008, 12:07 AM
looks clean but auto ftl :(

Doppelgänger
03-12-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin' in my 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby waving just to say hi ...

Oh wait... it's not a 5.0....... lol

STI101
03-12-2008, 07:51 AM
cool man. welcome

Sammich
03-12-2008, 08:01 AM
i'm so sick of mustangs...there are almost as many mustangs on IA as there are on the road... :wtf:

Nemesis
03-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Please sir, take off that window banner, it looks very Buford Highway.... lol

04Prerunner
03-12-2008, 08:12 AM
x2 sh!ts nasty...

Sammich
03-12-2008, 08:13 AM
oh snap

DieselNuts
03-12-2008, 08:13 AM
LOL, VERY Buford hwy.

Nitro
03-12-2008, 08:16 AM
looks clean but auto ftl :(

auto's can still wupp a$$ :yes:

nice ride dude :cheers:

98Mustang
03-12-2008, 09:14 AM
i'm so sick of mustangs...there are almost as many mustangs on IA as there are on the road... :wtf:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but f ur sick of mustangs tell someone who gives a damn about what u think. What was it u had ? A Maxima ? Yeah that's one hell of a car right. Get ur mind right. Talk to me when you have something that'll keep up with mine. Don't dawg on what u haven't lost a race to yet !

Sammich
03-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but f ur sick of mustangs tell someone who gives a damn about what u think. What was it u had ? A Maxima ? Yeah that's one hell of a car right. Get ur mind right. Talk to me when you have something that'll keep up with mine. Don't dawg on what u haven't lost a race to yet !

o big mullet talk from the rustang...o u got me good...got me real good:cry: .

talk to u later michael

DieselNuts
03-12-2008, 10:03 AM
o big mullet talk from the rustang...o u got me good...got me real good:cry: .

talk to u later michael
mustang owners dont have mullets...camaro owners do...

Doppelgänger
03-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Talk to me when you have something that'll keep up with mine. Don't dawg on what u haven't lost a race to yet !

LMAO.... a 225 hp car that weights 3400lb is NOT fast. 0-60 on those cars NEW was 6.8 :lmfao: So you added a intake and exhaust..... i wouldn't say it adds power but rather makes up for all the hp loss from being old.

Nemesis
03-12-2008, 10:38 AM
i wouldn't say it adds power but rather makes up for all the hp loss from being old.

10 at the wheels..AT MOST

Dwisforme05
03-12-2008, 11:50 AM
guys dont start ****, but honestly man dont start talking to guys on here and saying keep up with me. quick way to loose respect. phatboislim, how can u say that ur sick of mustangs on here? there really arent that many. are there alot on the streets? hell yeah and they are mostly new edge 3.8s(eww).

98 mustang, u gotta nice car but the 98 gt's were not the best year. especially the autos. then a convertable on top of that is extra weight with a non pi 4.6, and those 2.73's. i wouldnt go talkin smack. ive seen those cars run low high 15's at the track with similar mods. ur car has ALOT of potential but make friends on here before enemies.

Sol-Badguy
03-12-2008, 04:25 PM
KEKEKE.

..fast :lmfao:

atlxpat
03-12-2008, 05:26 PM
can I talk to you then? and fyi, street racing FTL.

i get where hes coming from, go to east cobb and see all the kids in their mustangs romp around in their playpen

Sol-Badguy
03-12-2008, 09:31 PM
can I talk to you then? and fyi, street racing FTL.

i get where hes coming from, go to east cobb and see all the kids in their mustangs romp around in their playpen
HAHA!!

:lmfao:

98Mustang
03-12-2008, 10:39 PM
I understand exactlt what ur sayin but it takes alot of balls for someone drivin a Maxima to walk up to me and tell me I have a ****ty car. My car is not the quickest, it's decent, but I know what it will and will not take. That's juss something I won't do is tell someone that something their proud of is ****ty. That's juss flat out disrespectful and enough to piss anyone off.

EJ25RUN
03-12-2008, 11:06 PM
im assuming this is your first car since your birth is 1990.

Not bad for a first car, try to make your second a manual.

BUGMAN
03-13-2008, 12:16 AM
I have been a chevy man all my life and just recently started playing with the stangs. You have a really nice cruiser there but you will go broke trying to make it a fast car.

I agree with ya on the bashing but their are no maturity/respect exams to join IA. ;)

No one else has to like it for you to enjoy it. Hel I have an old beat up vert. also but it has at least 3x the hp/torque as most of the cars on this forum and I enjoy it just fine.

BUGMAN
03-13-2008, 12:17 AM

If it is his first car not bad at all... And yeah you will enjoy a 5 speed much more at your age.

Andr3w
03-13-2008, 12:31 AM
Really depends on what year Maxima you're talking about. Not to be disrespecting, but you wouldn't stand a chance against a VQ Max.

manilikecars
03-13-2008, 12:38 AM
welcome to ia, where enemies are made quick and sh*t talking flows like a river. clean car.

BUGMAN
03-13-2008, 06:41 AM
Really depends on what year Maxima you're talking about. Not to be disrespecting, but you wouldn't stand a chance against a VQ Max.

I sure hope your not responding to my post. :thinking:

I really love the Maxima's and they are by far faster than most people I know think they are but they weren't designed to be a race car either.

98Mustang
03-13-2008, 07:34 AM

no actualy its myfith car. i had a motorcross accident afew years ago n messed my knee up so it hurts for me to drive anything with a stiff clutch

MachNU
03-13-2008, 07:36 AM
no actualy its myfith car. i had a motorcross accident afew years ago n messed my knee up so it hurts for me to drive anything with a stiff clutch

holy **** your 17 and have had 5 cars!?!?!?! what do you only keep your cars about a month and a half before selling it! **** i am 4 years older than you and only ever had 3 cars!

DieselNuts
03-13-2008, 07:37 AM
wow, that sounds familiar. Im glad I can still drive a stick though.

Nemesis
03-13-2008, 07:37 AM
oh this isnt going good at all :lmao:

BUGMAN
03-13-2008, 12:02 PM

So get one with a soft pedal. You don't have to have a King Cobra clutch ya know. I have a few here now that I can mash to the floor with 2 fingers. :rolleyes:

So since you mentioned your accident how many of your previous 4 cars were replaced from being wrecked?

EJ25RUN
03-13-2008, 12:28 PM

You mine is kinda soft actually.

BUGMAN
03-13-2008, 05:39 PM
You mine is kinda soft actually.

WTF dude??? Try to keep this PG for now. :eek:

No one wants to hear about your personal issues.

JK... Couldn't resist. :D

98Mustang
03-13-2008, 09:52 PM
I've looked @ a couple of straight shift Gt's , but the biggest reason I got an auto is the fact that all of the straight shifts that I looked at I didn't like. They were either not in good shape or had too high of mileage on them. Or the people were askin juss way too much for the damn thing. If it came down to it I could do a tranny swap to a five speed and be doin juss as good as buyin another car.

Dwisforme05
03-14-2008, 11:35 AM
im telling you GET A TUNE. buy an XcalII and your auto wont be much slower, if slower then a straight shift. my buddie has a straight shift mustang v6. he has a Demolet tune on his car ( he has a CAI and axleback exaust) and we were dead even all the way through 3rd. with the programmer you can set ur shift pressures firmer. or go to bamachips.com and order one from doug. he will send you a tune written for your car and it will change the car completly. just let him know that u have a CAI and exaust and it will drop ur ET by a few tenths. it took me from a 15.2 to a 14.8.

i love it when people come up to me and see thats its an auto and they think its slow. its like having a handicap. little do they know that if the car is tuned right all that an auto means is having a more consistent car. i love the fact that i have an auto.

BUGMAN
03-14-2008, 03:06 PM
if the car is tuned right all that an auto means is having a more consistent car.

This is very true.

stillaneon
05-27-2008, 09:11 AM
I understand exactlt what ur sayin but it takes alot of balls for someone drivin a Maxima to walk up to me and tell me I have a ****ty car. My car is not the quickest, it's decent, but I know what it will and will not take. That's juss something I won't do is tell someone that something their proud of is ****ty. That's juss flat out disrespectful and enough to piss anyone off.

What about if it was someone with, I don't know, a neon who said your car was slow??

I really love the Maxima's and they are by far faster than most people I know think they are but they weren't designed to be a race car either.

Neither was a mustang GT

i love it when people come up to me and see thats its an auto and they think its slow. its like having a handicap. little do they know that if the car is tuned right all that an auto means is having a more consistent car. i love the fact that i have an auto.

I thought it was slow... :ninja:

BUGMAN
05-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Neither was a mustang GT :ninja:

WTF said it was?

Holy lateness...

Ha Ha a Maxima is advertised as a family car while the Gt was advertised as American Muscle. I think your comparison is a little off beat there bud.

Andr3w
05-28-2008, 01:58 AM
Well then it would be a good race between the newest Mustang and the 09 Maxima I would think.

Nemesis
05-28-2008, 07:16 AM
Well then it would be a good race between the newest Mustang and the 09 Maxima I would think.

:lmfao:

OUTLAW
05-28-2008, 08:26 AM
why do some of you small mind mustang driver an i said few cause its not all. think that just cause you have a mustang tht makes you billy badass. i have said it beofre n ill continue to say it mustangs are the biggest pieces of **** on the market period. all tht dam noise n rumble n only run what maybe a 14 quater. then when you do an power to dam you cant even keep the dam thing on the road slides all over the place they have no handing at all so the hell with a mtn run. all they good for is having a very nice engine rumble n winning a burnout contest.

DieselNuts
05-28-2008, 08:37 AM
why do some of you small mind mustang driver an i said few cause its not all. think that just cause you have a mustang tht makes you billy badass. i have said it beofre n ill continue to say it mustangs are the biggest pieces of **** on the market period. all tht dam noise n rumble n only run what maybe a 14 quater. then when you do an power to dam you cant even keep the dam thing on the road slides all over the place they have no handing at all so the hell with a mtn run. all they good for is having a very nice engine rumble n winning a burnout contest.
wow, you dont know a goddamn thing about mustangs... :blah:

Nemesis
05-28-2008, 09:03 AM

Its the typical thought process of someone that doesnt know a lot about Mustangs. I know this because I thought the same way before I really started doing research on them.

http://www.endurance-info.com/2007_Grand-Am/00_24H_Daytona_Preview_MustangCobra.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_jsHIajLmnh8/RxUDHPMYobI/AAAAAAAAFTs/iKil1G0j8Oo/s1600/Grand.Am.GS-784996.jpg

GT4 European Cup Winner

http://bp1.blogger.com/_QF-IMHLs8FU/Rka9GInJ78I/AAAAAAAABao/M90QeWYwEKY/s1600/Ford%2BMustang%2BFR500C%2Band%2BFR500GT%2BDebuted% 2Bin%2BEuropean.jpg

I could go on and on , and into other generations.... anyone that says Mustangs are for straight lines and nothing else, are just plain ignorant. Nothing to be mad about, I just laugh...

DieselNuts
05-28-2008, 09:05 AM
you got 2 out of 3 X's

Ran
05-28-2008, 09:06 AM
Hooray crankwalk!lol

OUTLAW
05-28-2008, 09:07 AM
wht a moron you bring a dam professional track car to prove your point. hey dumb ass im talkin about every day drivin cars not something you cant afford like a full race car. i can show you mazda rx-7 tht are faster tht tht around a track but tht would be dumb because im not talkin about full ****in race cars talkin about street cars. so pick a better car to prove your point
Its the typical thought process of someone that doesnt know a lot about Mustangs. I know this because I thought the same way before I really started doing research on them.

http://www.endurance-info.com/2007_Grand-Am/00_24H_Daytona_Preview_MustangCobra.jpg

http://bp3.blogger.com/_jsHIajLmnh8/RxUDHPMYobI/AAAAAAAAFTs/iKil1G0j8Oo/s1600/Grand.Am.GS-784996.jpg

GT4 European Cup Winner

http://bp1.blogger.com/_QF-IMHLs8FU/Rka9GInJ78I/AAAAAAAABao/M90QeWYwEKY/s1600/Ford%2BMustang%2BFR500C%2Band%2BFR500GT%2BDebuted% 2Bin%2BEuropean.jpg

I could go on and on , and into other generations.... anyone that says Mustangs are for straight lines and nothing else, are just plain ignorant. Nothing to be mad about, I just laugh...

Ran
05-28-2008, 09:13 AM
hey dumb ass im talkin about every day drivin cars not something you cant afford like a full race car.Check professional reviews and you'll see that Ford vehicle quality is rising fast, especially in the new Mustangs.

DieselNuts
05-28-2008, 09:15 AM
All the parts to build this mustang can be bought by your normal everyday enthusiest...

roush 427 trak pak (http://www.autoblog.com/2007/07/20/roush-caters-to-weekend-racers-with-the-427r-trak-pak-mustang/)

OUTLAW
05-28-2008, 09:16 AM
For those of you that feel the need to defend the honor of mustang i really dont care to hear it. Like i said this was to the few an i stress FEW people that act like the mustang is king of the road like when they own one noting cant beat them like woo wooo loook at my big v8. im talkin about those kind of people. i for one am not a fan of mustangs. i think they are overrated.

DieselNuts
05-28-2008, 09:19 AM
well, one thing about DSMs, the reliability def. is not overrated...

Ran
05-28-2008, 09:19 AM
For those of you that feel the need to defend the honor of mustang i really dont care to hear it. Like i said this was to the few an i stress FEW people that act like the mustang is king of the road like when they own one noting cant beat them like woo wooo loook at my big v8. im talkin about those kind of people. i for one am not a fan of mustangs. i think they are overrated.That's all fine and swell, but to come in and say they're the biggest piece of sh*t (especially when you're in a DSM) is more than expressing a dislike for a vehicle.

Now with that said, I do agree that a lot of Mustang drivers are douchebags. But you get that with any crowd. Civics, Camaros, Sentras, Eclipses, 350Zs. You shouldn't base an opinion of a vehicle by the @sshattery of a few drivers. If that were the case, I'd burn down BMW headquarters. lol

DieselNuts
05-28-2008, 09:27 AM
lol @ asshattery

OUTLAW
05-28-2008, 09:29 AM
hahahaha i feel you why bmw?
That's all fine and swell, but to come in and say they're the biggest piece of sh*t (especially when you're in a DSM) is more than expressing a dislike for a vehicle.

Now with that said, I do agree that a lot of Mustang drivers are douchebags. But you get that with any crowd. Civics, Camaros, Sentras, Eclipses, 350Zs. You shouldn't base an opinion of a vehicle by the @sshattery of a few drivers. If that were the case, I'd burn down BMW headquarters. lol

BUGMAN
05-28-2008, 09:21 PM

No one said they were Billy Badass but with a name like "OUTLAW" maybe you were just worried that I was trying to impose on your reputation? :thinking:

The point was that the Mustang was advertised as a Muscle Car and the other was a family sedan. No one ever said that the Mustang was powered by God. How the helll do some of you jump to a conclusion that is not even close to the conversation acting yourself like Billy Badass knocking other peoples junk?

Hey what do you yourself own and drive Mr. "OUTLAW"?

I own 3 Mazdas, 2 Hondas, 4 Chevrolets, a Nissan, a Jeep, Fords and many more. So the next time you think your talking to a Biased person you may want to rethink before looking so ignorant.

The Mustang from the factory has never been extraordinary to me except for a few that were priced a lot more than they were worth for the performance they offered just like several of the Imports.

I myself am very impressed by many of the newer Imports so if your looking for an argument from me your looking in the wrong place lil one.

I have driven several of the new Altimas and Maximas and while they are offered as family sedans they definitely have serious performance as like a ton of other newer imports and domestics.

I am glad that you love your imports and hate Mustangs but anytime you get froggy against a Mustang just let me know. Or Chevrolet, Mazda, Etc.

I myself am nothing like you and respect all makes and models. I think just about every manufacturer has a great model out there in some fashion except for a small handful that will never get anything right.

P.S. Just for the record I
think the new WRX's kick azz!
And I will have one of them
very soon also.

BUGMAN
05-28-2008, 09:23 PM
That's all fine and swell, but to come in and say they're the biggest piece of sh*t (especially when you're in a DSM) is more than expressing a dislike for a vehicle.

Now that's funny chit right there and I don't care who ya are.

I agree 100% and I myself care nothing for people like that. I was simply stating the facts of what class the cars were advertised and sold in. There are several cars that I favor over Mustangs and several are not Domestic. ;)

i for one am not a fan of mustangs. i think they are overrated.

Agreed once again. Not only are they over rated in several categories they are over priced by a long shot same as the Vettes and several other makes/models. However as long as they have buyers there will be a car to fill the order.

Agreed!
Most people with low education think that what ever they have is the baddest thing around. Therefor they bash every other make and model around without doing any research for themselves. I really don't care for anyone that bashes any type of vehicle especially ones that they have no education on and talk from their azz's.

BUGMAN
05-28-2008, 09:31 PM

I think the Altima (stock) that I drove a few months back would give the new Mustang a run for it's money. Not sure if the Maximas are faster or not but that Altima would haul azz.

That has nothing to do with my point though. The point was which class they fall under and had nothing to do with comparing the 2. If you want to argue call the manufacturers and argue with them, I didn't classify either of them. :D

Here ya go...

Nissan Maxima Specifications
VQ35DE —3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine1
255 hp @ 6,000 rpm
252 lb-ft of torque @ 4,400 rpm

Total (lbs.) 3,591 3,579

Mustang Gt
300 hp 4.6 OHC 3V V8 and Tremec 5 speed transmission
Horsepower (SAE net @ rpm) 300 @ 5750
Torque (lb.-ft. @ rpm) 320 @ 4500

Curb Weight MT 3450

I agree Sir. I think it wold be a great race. :goodjob:

Echonova
05-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I think the Altima (stock) that I drove a few months back would give the new Mustang a run for it's money. Not sure if the Maximas are faster or not but that Altima would haul azz.

That has nothing to do with my point though. The point was which class they fall under and had nothing to do with comparing the 2. If you want to argue call the manufacturers and argue with them, I didn't classify either of them. :D

The Maxima has 255 advertised horse power and my wife's 07 Gt has 254 to the rear tires on a dyno. Not sure of the weight difference but it is looking like it would be a close race after all.The old Maximas (not sure about the the ones) were faster than a Mustang from the factory. Not by enough to matter, but as the saying goes "ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by a inch or a mile. Winning is winning". But $3.25 worth of mods to the Mustang and it will crush the Maxima.

BUGMAN
05-28-2008, 09:44 PM
The old Maximas (not sure about the the ones) were faster than a Mustang from the factory. Not by enough to matter, but as the saying goes "ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by a inch or a mile. Winning is winning". But $3.25 worth of mods to the Mustang and it will crush the Maxima.

Like I said... The Altima that I was in would fuking fly!!!

I think the new Mustang may take the Maxima going by what Nissan VS Ford's website and their own specs.

Then again it all depends on the driver and conditions at the time. None the less the Nissan has an awesome line of vehicles and I find them very impressive myself.

Most Mustangs from the factory were turds! With a few exceptions but then the $$$ amount was a little pricey. Take the late 90's Mustangs, I have a stock Accord that would catch most of them by surprise. :) It all depends on what year model, make and driver your speaking of at the time.

Echonova
05-28-2008, 09:47 PM
My 07 Quest mini-van Pwnzorz all.

BUGMAN
05-28-2008, 09:53 PM
My 07 Quest mini-van Pwnzorz all.

Now that's funny... I had a Ford Aerostar mini van with the 4.0, towing package and 4.10 gear and I use to bust peoples azz in it all the time. That thing would fly for what it was. Now I didn't go pulling up beside Vettes or cars of such revving my engine but for the most part I usually could take what I pulled up beside at a red light 90% of the time.

Nemesis
05-28-2008, 10:18 PM
For those of you that feel the need to defend the honor of mustang

LOL I could give a **** less about the honor of the Mustang and what an NA DSM owner thinks.

Like i said this was to the few an i stress FEW people that act like the mustang is king of the road like when they own one noting cant beat them like woo wooo loook at my big v8.

Learn to form a proper sentence and we might think higher of you. Maybe you feel this way because you know something they know as well ;)

i for one am not a fan of mustangs. i think they are overrated.

lol :blah: I like WRX's but personally I think they're overrated in some ways...doesnt mean its a ****ty car. Note: I said WRX's, since I OWNED one. How many Mustangs have you owned? Have you driven any of the new ones? I really dont care what you say , its a rhetorical question, since you're probably going to talk out of your ass and say that you have or your grand mammy owns one. :rolleyes: What cars HAVE you owned...lemme guess...a string of Hondas? :rolleyes:

Nemesis
05-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Check professional reviews and you'll see that Ford vehicle quality is rising fast, especially in the new Mustangs.

He doesnt care, he joins the bandwagon and hates on what he doesnt know. Ignorant people do that. ;) Have you looked around at what the people that are "hating" the most , themselves drive? Hmmm... yeah

Nemesis
05-28-2008, 10:22 PM
BTW , Bugman what kind of dyno did you see a stock 07 GT put down 257? I put down over 300 and 310 TQ with just an intake and tune....

BUGMAN
05-28-2008, 10:41 PM
BTW , Bugman what kind of dyno did you see a stock 07 GT put down 257? I put down over 300 and 310 TQ with just an intake and tune....

Dynojet 248 @ ProSpeed before Jeff closed down. I heard that the intake, exhaust and tune kick em up a good bit. I am also understanding that a converter in the autos really help a lot.

Now remember also that this was through an auto so there will be a slight difference in comparisons.

We are now looking at the Hellion turbo kit and shooting for 475 rwhp on a safe tune. They say they can go a lil higher than that with a few good bolt ons and a tune but we are going to play it safe with this one. Not sure what to expect with all the garbage we have been fed but we will soon see.

Andr3w
05-29-2008, 04:16 AM

I didn't mean to go against your point but yes the 3.5 Altima would be a better comparison cause its lighter. I think the Mustang would still win, but for a damn V6 it's fast as hell.

**EDIT**

Just read up on some specs for the 07 Altima 3.5 it runs the quarter in 14.6.

Bah I'll just leave the Mustangs to the Zs :D

SicStang03
05-29-2008, 06:03 AM
LOL at OUTLAW!!!

Bah I'll just leave the Mustangs to the Zs :D

I hope you are refering to Z06's:taun:

BUGMAN
05-29-2008, 06:49 AM
I didn't mean to go against your point but yes the 3.5 Altima would be a better comparison cause its lighter.

No offense taken at all. I honestly enjoy educated conversation and I have enough experience to know when to do a little research before opening my mouth. I am by far a defensive person and love to talk cars. It is the uneducated dumbazz's that aggravate me. :eek:

Your comment forced me to do a little checking up which is always good for any car enthusiast. I knew they were quick so I wasn't about to debate that comparison without doing some Googling. :D

I do think the Alitma (weighing lighter) and the new Mustang may be a better race. I was not aware of the weight differences.

LOL at OUTLAW!!!

I hope you are referring to Z06's:taun:

I dunno... He may have been referring to the 350z. I know they don't pull past our 07 Gt vert which is a little heavier but it was a tight run that's for sure. I have never pulled beside a 350 in anything else comparable.

Nissan Z - Nissan USA Official Site

Engine
VQ35HR—3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
306 hp @ 6,800 rpm
268 lb-ft @ 4,800 rpm

Curb Weights (lbs)
Manual transmission 3,320 3,327 3,376 3,381 3,353

With equal drivers that may be a closer race than people would think.

MachNU
05-29-2008, 07:09 AM
LOL at this thread! :lmao:

BUGMAN
05-29-2008, 07:14 AM
LOL at this thread! :lmao:

Hey we need an IQ tester... Then we can search for the lowest levels and always find a great thread to read. Or go argue with a stop sign. Either way the out come is about the same to me. :D

Be careful... "OUTLAW" will jump your azz too. :lmfao:

Are you going to Stone Mtn. Saturday by any chance?

MachNU
05-29-2008, 07:26 AM
Hey we need an IQ tester... Then we can search for the lowest levels and always find a great thread to read. Or go argue with a stop sign. Either way the out come is about the same to me. :D

Be careful... "OUTLAW" will jump your azz too. :lmfao:

Are you going to Stone Mtn. Saturday by any chance?

naw i have to work this weekend, but i will be making the muscle car meet on the 7th down at the varsity!

BUGMAN
05-29-2008, 07:29 AM
naw i have to work this weekend, but i will be making the muscle car meet on the 7th down at the varsity!

We are gonna try on both but neither are looking 100% right now. We are covered up in work and looking for another Athens meet to attend. :goodjob:

MachNU
05-29-2008, 07:30 AM
We are gonna try on both but neither are looking 100% right now. We are covered up in work and looking for another Athens meet to attend. :goodjob:

i will hopefully try to make another athens meet shortly but i got ALOT of parts i am trying to locate for the car!

also by chance you dont have any connections with getting TKO-500's?

BUGMAN
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
A few but they are still really high right now for some reason. I use to get them a few hundred bucks cheaper. Lemme see what I can find out.

I do have a guy local that rebuilds them very reasonably.

MachNU
05-29-2008, 07:43 AM
A few but they are still really high right now for some reason. I use to get them a few hundred bucks cheaper. Lemme see what I can find out.

I do have a guy local that rebuilds them very reasonably.

i need one for the near future(a month)!!! a few months back there where good used ones going for about $1300 +/- full set-ups minus the d/s. now the best deal i have found is a liberty shifted built one for about 2 grand and thats a bit rich for me blood, plus the trannys meant to go deep into the 8's!

and with the new parts going on soon, this regular 10-spline WILL NOT cut it.

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Im not sure what the deal is with the meet @ Stone Mountain. From the sounds of the last thread, there will only be a few to show up because of the distance...

MachNU
05-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Im not sure what the deal is with the meet @ Stone Mountain. From the sounds of the last thread, there will only be a few to show up because of the distance...

hell you notice the muscle car meet is at the varsity and already 20-30 people are showing up, and thats just between this site! not telling who will show from svtperformance and MCE!

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 07:54 AM
yeah, I saw that thread. I've got a couple buddies that might attend as well

OUTLAW
05-29-2008, 07:55 AM
i have own a 93 mustang gt. it was my very first car. so i have drivin and own one. you act like i said my na talon can take a mustang i driver said tht at all. n nemesis you know my personlay i was not attacking you dude. i was just saying about the cocksuckers who drive these cars n act like there a god. but all of you that wanna bash me i dont care will never care wht you think about me or the car tht i drive. n yes i am a died hard import fan. the best thing ford ever made was the gt40 thts it. why you think the sayin Found On Road Dead Driver Returns On Foot. came from. F O R D. an as far as my typing i am not writing some dam gammer paper for any of you. wht am i gonna get a A or a tank of gas for writing a perfect sentence for any of you. yes one reason i choose the name outlaw is not tht i am a bad ass. anyone on this site tht have met me will tell you i am no bad ass. but i will speak my mind. so again the mustang has a long history of being americas icon. i just think they there overpriced overrated cars. for less money i can get a dam family import sedan n beat the doors of you precious pony. a sports should be a sports cars not gettin its ass handed to get by a dam maxima

MachNU
05-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Oh my god. Half way through your run-on and i had to quit. My head started hurting becuase i couldnt understand what the **** language you are speaking. Holy ****! :no:

i have own a 93 mustang gt. it was my very first car. so i have drivin and own one. you act like i said my na talon can take a mustang i driver said tht at all. n nemesis you know my personlay i was not acting you dude. i was just saying about the cocksuckers who drive these cars n act like there a god. but all of you that wanna bash me i dont care will never care wht you think about me or the car tht i drive. n yes i am a died hard import fan. the best thing ford ever made was the gt40 thts it. why you think the sayin Found On Road Dead Driver Returns On Foot. came from. F O R D. an as far as my typing i am not writing some dam gammer paper for any of you. wht am i gonna get a A or a tank of gas for writing a perfect sentence for any of you. yes one reason i choose the name outlaw is not tht i am a bad ass. anyone on this site tht have met me will tell you i am no bad ass. but i will speak my mind. so again the mustang has a long history of being americas icon. i just think they there overpriced overrated cars. for less money i can get a dam family import sedan n beat the doors of you precious pony. a sports should be a sports cars not gettin its ass handed to get by a name maxima

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:05 AM
i have own a 93 mustang gt. it was my very first car. so i have drivin and own one. you act like i said my na talon can take a mustang i driver said tht at all. n nemesis you know my personlay i was not attacking you dude. i was just saying about the cocksuckers who drive these cars n act like there a god. but all of you that wanna bash me i dont care will never care wht you think about me or the car tht i drive. n yes i am a died hard import fan. the best thing ford ever made was the gt40 thts it. why you think the sayin Found On Road Dead Driver Returns On Foot. came from. F O R D. an as far as my typing i am not writing some dam gammer paper for any of you. wht am i gonna get a A or a tank of gas for writing a perfect sentence for any of you. yes one reason i choose the name outlaw is not tht i am a bad ass. anyone on this site tht have met me will tell you i am no bad ass. but i will speak my mind. so again the mustang has a long history of being americas icon. i just think they there overpriced overrated cars. for less money i can get a dam family import sedan n beat the doors of you precious pony. a sports should be a sports cars not gettin its ass handed to get by a name maxima

There are a few things I can point out in this post that prove no point. Wow, you know a couple acronyms for "FORD". Guess what, Honda, Acura, Pontiac & Cheverlot have them too. Im sure that anyone witty enough can come up with one for your Mitsu. as well. Also, please find me a stock Import family sedan that will beat the doors off of my Cobra. I'm not trying to sound like billy badass by saying this either. If you can point one out that would even give me a run for my money, I will gladly eat my words.

As far as typing a grammitically correct sentence, it helps everyone out. We can read it and not have to take the time to decipher your mistakes and you dont look like a fuking idiot...

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:07 AM
There are a few things I can point out in this post that prove no point. Wow, you know a couple acronyms for "FORD". Guess what, Honda, Acura, Pontiac & Cheverlot have them too. Im sure that anyone witty enough can come up with one for your Mitsu. as well. Also, please find me a stock Import family sedan that will beat the doors off of my Cobra.

As far as typing a grammitically correct sentence, it helps everyone out. We can read it and not have to take the time to decipher your mistakes and you dont look like a fuking idiot...

See Crank
See Crank Walk
Walk Crank Walk!

:goodjob:

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:08 AM
See Crank
See Crank Walk
Walk Crank Walk!

:goodjob:
dont be a crank :D

actually....dont buy a DSM...lol

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:10 AM
dont be a crank :D

actually....dont buy a DSM...lol

i hear they get good gas mileage....:dunno:.........aye.......but so does a prism! :dunno:

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:11 AM
i hear they get good gas mileage....:dunno:.........aye.......but so does a prism! :dunno:
and prisms have a higher resale value :lmfao:

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:12 AM
and prisms have a higher resale value :lmfao:

dam! thats a low blow!

but i hear they are faster to N/A vs. N/A :lmfao:

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Okay, its settled. Geo Prism>DSM

OUTLAW
05-29-2008, 08:15 AM
well you ask for it trust me there not tht hadr to find so whats your exucess cause god knows here come the pony boys when they lose a race let me guess he missed a gear o wait his tire slip o he was granny shifting hahaha come on let me hear it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGt2Kptsld0

o im sorry i left out you gt mustang guys here you go you always can make you excuess of why you got spanked not once but 3 times hahahaha like i said overpriced and overreated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4nFCBdTOiY&feature=related
There are a few things I can point out in this post that prove no point. Wow, you know a couple acronyms for "FORD". Guess what, Honda, Acura, Pontiac & Cheverlot have them too. Im sure that anyone witty enough can come up with one for your Mitsu. as well. Also, please find me a stock Import family sedan that will beat the doors off of my Cobra. I'm not trying to sound like billy badass by saying this either. If you can point one out that would even give me a run for my money, I will gladly eat my words.

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:16 AM
Okay, its settled. Geo Prism>DSM

LOL they could do a highway on a day that theres no wind, incase one gets blown off the road! they could race from 0-70, should be a good 2-3 minute race! :lmao:

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:18 AM
well you ask for it trust me there not tht hadr to find so whats your exucess cause god knows here come the pony boys when they lose a race let me guess he missed a gear o wait his tire slip o he was granny shifting hahaha come on let me hear it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGt2Kptsld0

LOL that maxima didnt look or sound stock, and that cobra did not look like a terminator! more like a 99-01

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:20 AM
oh and btw thats a GT the nissan is racing

DieselNuts
wow, you fail hard. I think reading skills pwn you just as much as grammar skills. I said:

Also, please find me a stock Import family sedan that will beat the doors off of MY Cobra.
I can tell you right now, that wasnt MY cobra...

OUTLAW
hahahah you lost period the cobra lost. stop cryin like a b1t<h
LOL that maxima didnt look or sound stock, and that cobra did not look like a terminator! more like a 99-01

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:21 AM
oh and btw thats a GT the nissan is racing

:taun: :boobies: :taun:

Nemesis
05-29-2008, 08:25 AM
i have own a 93 mustang gt. it was my very first car. so i have drivin and own one.

I wouldn't recommend lumping all your opinions in one basket based on this. :rolleyes:

n nemesis you know my personlay i was not attacking you dude.

No offense taken.

i am a died hard import fan. the best thing ford ever made was the gt40 thts it. why you think the sayin Found On Road Dead Driver Returns On Foot. came from. F O R D. an as far as my typing i am not writing some dam gammer paper for any of you. wht am i gonna get a A or a tank of gas for writing a perfect sentence for any of you. yes one reason i choose the name outlaw is not tht i am a bad ass. anyone on this site tht have met me will tell you i am no bad ass. but i will speak my mind.

You are a die hard import fan...well so are 80 percent of the people on this site. Point taken. Found on Road Dead? haha Ive owned 3 Fords, and 2 imports....guess what both imports had something major break on me. Any car has its lemons, any car manfacturer has its major faults, DSM's included. So instead of spouting off over used cut downs why dont you have an educated response to some of what we are saying?

so again the mustang has a long history of being americas icon. i just think they there overpriced overrated cars. for less money i can get a dam family import sedan n beat the doors of you precious pony. a sports should be a sports cars not gettin its ass handed to get by a dam maxima

LOL The Mustang is overpriced? Are you joking? You really dont know what you are talking about do you? Seriously. I can comment on and on about your last few sentences really prove no real point, and its simply you talking out of your ass.

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:26 AM
KnowLedge > U

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1189/71789584ic3.png (http://imageshack.us)
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1189/71789584ic3.96235a99aa.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=261&i=71789584ic3.png)

Nemesis
05-29-2008, 08:27 AM
New Ban Friday candidate fellas?

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:29 AM

hell he might not even make it that far!

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:30 AM
a sports should be a sports cars not gettin its ass handed to get by a dam maxima
I'm guessing that you are trying to say that a mustang is a sports car.....this alone shows how much you know about mustangs. I bet you would put a mustang next to a corvette for a head to head comparo too.... :screwy:

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:31 AM
Yesir! Just in time for the pre "ban a motherfuker friday" thread!

Nemesis
05-29-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm guessing that you are trying to say that a mustang is a sports car.....this alone shows how much you know about mustangs. I bet you would put a mustang next to a corvette for a head to head comparo too.... :screwy:

lol I was just about to say that....the Mustang is not a sports car.

If we want to get into that, lets talk about the 350Z LOL

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:32 AM
KnowLedge > U

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1189/71789584ic3.96235a99aa.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=261&i=71789584ic3.png)

oh and what seals the deal that this isnt a cobra is becuase you dont hear ANY eaton whine, and that mustang is at WOT!

Ran
05-29-2008, 08:35 AM
hahahaha i feel you why bmw?Because "Ultimate Driving Machine" queers are the worst of all idiotic elitists. Now I like BMW vehicles well enough, but a lot of the drivers I've encountered feel like their car is God's gift to the automotive world. In which case they are sadly mistaken.

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:35 AM
If we want to get into that, lets talk about the 350Z LOL
LAWL!

oh and what seals the deal that this isnt a cobra is becuase you dont hear ANY eaton whine, and that mustang is at WOT!
well, not a Terminator anyway....which is what I was refering to when calling him out.

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:36 AM
LAWL!

well, not a Terminator anyway....which is what I was refering to when calling him out.

what do you expect he brought a butterknife to a sub-machine gun fight!

Ran
05-29-2008, 08:37 AM
LOL The Mustang is overpriced? Are you joking? You really dont know what you are talking about do you? Seriously. I can comment on and on about your last few sentences really prove no real point, and its simply you talking out of your ass.Should I tell him how much I paid for mine? :D

KnowLedge > U

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1189/71789584ic3.96235a99aa.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=261&i=71789584ic3.png)Is that an S197? If so, you should know that the V6 has an available option called the "GT Appearance Package" which adds the scoop and spoiler. Not sure if you knew that or not. :)

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:39 AM
Should I tell him how much I paid for mine? :D

Is that an S197? If so, you should know that the V6 has an available option called the "GT Appearance Package" which adds the scoop and spoiler. Not sure if you knew that or not. :)

i inspected 2 of those package mustangs at work this morning. but no that is a GT, you can tell by the sound. But it for dam sure is not a cobra, becuase its missing the most beatiful sound of all the Eaton!

DieselNuts
05-29-2008, 08:39 AM
naw, its a New Edge

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:40 AM
naw, its a New Edge

come on its a mustang with a focus motor!

MachNU
05-29-2008, 08:41 AM