PDA

View Full Version : Good morning V. Fog FTW!

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 07:00 AM
morning kids, just like to say that i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fog! nothing like turning off your lights and speeding :ninja: by by policia cause you can't see's me coming :bump:

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 07:26 AM
^^^I hope you approach a tree that you cant see, and.....well you know the rest. :D

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 07:30 AM
no worries most people share this point of view but i didn't both me riceboy.... so since the world really doesn't like you n00b b!tch step outta my thread and go bother someone else :cheers:

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 07:33 AM
^^what are you talkung about? Actually everyone from IA.com that met me in real life liked me so far. You take **** to seriously, and riceboy? STFU

Sammich
03-11-2008, 07:40 AM
^^^I hope you approach a tree that you cant see, and.....well you know the rest. :D

hardcore response...but u know all the JDM goodies he has on his car wont allow that kind of nonsense..those sensors would go off and steer him correct

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 07:41 AM
dude go deal with someone else and get outta my post, who cares if you associate with all the "new" people from IA, i've been here 6 years now, so trust me i'm more liked that you. and i'm glad you've been on IA less than a year and you've made a few "friends" but just like the other 80% of people who get on here and are "well liked" you'll be gone in a year or less. so when you're actually "known" by more than 1% of this site, you can come and say that you're well liked on IA. but seriously... if you don't have anything constructive and good to say stay outta my threads... go attempt your E thugging somewhere else with someone who actually cares what your "well liked" waste of space ass. ~ignore list~

Nittanys1
03-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Fogs fun to walk through and hide in! JM dont forget I'm coming down to HH in a few months!!! see you then!

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 07:44 AM
dude go deal with someone else and get outta my post, who cares if you associate with all the "new" people from IA, i've been here 6 years now, so trust me i'm more liked that you. and i'm glad you've been on IA less than a year and you've made a few "friends" but just like the other 80% of people who get on here and are "well liked" you'll be gone in a year or less. so when you're actually "known" by more than 1% of this site, you can come and say that you're well liked on IA. but seriously... if you don't have anything constructive and good to say stay outta my threads... go attempt your E thugging somewhere else with someone who actually cares what your "well liked" waste of space ass. ~ignore list~

dude im not gonna read all that. It looks like someone got their feelings hurt, if you cant handle the WL than dont post in here.

Sammich
03-11-2008, 07:44 AM

can i be on your buddy list:D

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 07:45 AM
This message is hidden because Got Milk? is on your ignore list.

^ APPARENTLY someone can't read either ^

travisto - you got it bro :goodjob: let me know about a weeks advance and i should be in town man. you're coming in june right?

EDIT: Sammich + buddy list :bump:

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 07:46 AM

Decided to read and my response is WTF are you talking about. I said, people who met me so far like me. I never said that im here for years, i never said i know i alot of people from IA.com. Dude you take this IA.com **** to damn seriously. GTFO, go to bahamas, take a brake or something.:screwy:

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 07:47 AM

LOL its just too funny sometimes...

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 07:48 AM
I gues your "IA's Island Playboy" explains how much life you got. Peace out, putting me on ignore list just shows how much you cant take from a 18 year old boy.

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 07:50 AM

~YAWN~

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 07:51 AM
^^lol get a life seriousy.

Sammich
03-11-2008, 07:53 AM
This message is hidden because Got Milk? is on JM's ignore list.

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 07:55 AM

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/1856/kyon02021mv.gif
still posting....sigh

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 07:56 AM
^^still posting.

Sammich
03-11-2008, 07:57 AM
This message is hidden because Got Milk? is on JM's ignore list.

lol

mocha latte cupcake
03-11-2008, 08:02 AM
trance nation head bob time...
[http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/clearacell/haruhirockav.gif

well now that noobs gone. whats the dealio kids?!

Leisa
03-11-2008, 08:05 AM
All I can say is "D*mn"...

Sammich
03-11-2008, 08:12 AM
trance nation head bob time...
[http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/clearacell/haruhirockav.gif

well now that noobs gone. whats the dealio kids?!

found out the other night u can have sex vertically...imagine that:lmfao:

collins
03-11-2008, 11:32 AM
lol so THIS is what all teh ruckus was about? :lmfao: wow...