PDA

View Full Version : GReddy eletronic pboost controller profec type-S

junior_tm
03-11-2008, 02:19 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

i had a vafc and i traded for this eletronic boost controller that i was going to put in my car but i recently sold the turbo and have this left. need money to paint the car hehehhe

The PRofec Type-S keeps things simple. It's as easy to use as a manual boost controller, but with advanced electronic boost controller response & consistency Based on the ever-popular Original PRofec B-Spec, the Type-S has two rotary switches to select two independent boost setting (a Lo. and a Hi.), while another "Gain" switch compensates the wastegates valve response for added tuning capabilities. Now, matched with a quick acting, large capacity inline control solenoid, the Type-S can increase boost as high as 3.0kg/cm2 (42.66psi) and it works with both integral and external wastegate set-ups. It is also 100% compatible with the GReddy Remote Switching System for low to high boost transition on the fly!

asking $300

i only have the main unit and the power cable the cable that goes to boost controll valve and the boost controll valve

open to trades let me know what you got i have a civic 95 2 door

slpr_tm
03-11-2008, 02:25 AM
G/L safadooo

Reaper-D
03-11-2008, 05:11 AM
G/L man

junior_tm
03-12-2008, 08:12 AM
bump bump bump it up

B_Hoov
03-12-2008, 11:45 AM
can you come my way to drop it off? if so i can buy it today, located in zip 30542 2 miles off of 985 exit 12, cash in hand

junior_tm
03-12-2008, 11:57 AM
i can do dat tomorrow i'm workin today till 10 n i'm in marietta so let me know if tomorrow is fine

B_Hoov
03-12-2008, 04:23 PM
tomorrow is good, mark as SOLD