PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to me?!

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:19 PM
So my friends and I like to loiter in the parking lot after school until about 3:30. Well today my buddy was getting in his car, I was in my car with it running, and he yelled out, "you like dudes!!!". Playing around I said "I will smoke my tires!" and he knows me and knows I would, so he replied with a "you right".

I take a look around for cops, people, and people driving through the parking lot and there's a few friends up the hill but they were paying attention. I revved to about 3k, dropped the clutch, and did just enough throttle to bake the tires but not to bounce off the limiter. Smoke instantly starts to bellow out from my wheel wells as I melt my brand new tires.

I know, school parking lot, not smart. But badass being that the whole baseball team is across the street watching, my bestfriend and his g/f are watching, and my ex is watching.

Anyways, I carry out the baking untill about 20-25mph. The car is completely under control as the tires are new, brakes are awesome, and I have a small amount of experience in FWD cars.

To my surprise and stupidity, the baseball coach was behind the bus. As I pulled onto the street he walks out and stops me. He calls me by my first name because appearantly the BB team was yelling my name, and asks for my last name. We have assigned spots with parking permits and registered cars, so I didn't lie. He asks what would I do if I would've hit someone and I shrug my shoulders, he says he will see me tomorrow morning.

I knew it wasn't the best idea, but under these circumstances, it wasn't the un-safest thing ever. I mean, good car with good handling components, not going fast, and I have decent reaction times.

I call a buddy that is on the team and ask how pissed the coach was. He said he was really pissed but probably won't do anything. But the coach is a prick.

Any idea what they can do?

PS, I know I'm in the wrong and I probably won't do it again at school. lol

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 07:23 PM
That was real stupid. Good job, slick. :slap:

thecrazyone
03-10-2008, 07:25 PM
So my friends and I like to loiter in the parking lot after school until about 3:30. Well today my buddy was getting in his car, I was in my car with it running, and he yelled out, "you like dudes!!!". Playing around I said "I will smoke my tires!" and he knows me and knows I would, so he replied with a "you right".

I take a look around for cops, people, and people driving through the parking lot and there's a few friends up the hill but they were paying attention. I revved to about 3k, dropped the clutch, and did just enough throttle to bake the tires but not to bounce off the limiter. Smoke instantly starts to bellow out from my wheel wells as I melt my brand new tires.

I know, school parking lot, not smart. But badass being that the whole baseball team is across the street watching, my bestfriend and his g/f are watching, and my ex is watching.

Anyways, I carry out the baking untill about 20-25mph. The car is completely under control as the tires are new, brakes are awesome, and I have a small amount of experience in FWD cars.

To my surprise and stupidity, the baseball coach was behind the bus. As I pulled onto the street he walks out and stops me. He calls me by my first name because appearantly the BB team was yelling my name, and asks for my last name. We have assigned spots with parking permits and registered cars, so I didn't lie. He asks what would I do if I would've hit someone and I shrug my shoulders, he says he will see me tomorrow morning.

I knew it wasn't the best idea, but under these circumstances, it wasn't the un-safest thing ever. I mean, good car with good handling components, not going fast, and I have decent reaction times.

I call a buddy that is on the team and ask how pissed the coach was. He said he was really pissed but probably won't do anything. But the coach is a prick.

:rolleyes:

unkn0wndj
03-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Thread failure.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
'twas epic smoke wise.

lmao.

The Ninja
03-10-2008, 07:29 PM
LOL! Wow.....damn....where the **** is QD when you need him.

SICK'EM!

SicStang03
03-10-2008, 07:30 PM
You can't get in trouble with the law since it wasn't on a public road... don't quote me on that... You may get suspended or some stupid **** like they call your mom... Who cares.. But I but your DlCK shrank a little when you got stopped.. lol

Julio
03-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Offer him sexual favors....

COGCaviZ24
03-10-2008, 07:31 PM
worst:
could be some legal action

bad:
suspended from scool

either way, that was real dumb

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:32 PM
But I bet your DlCK shrank a little when you got stopped.. lol

you right.
:lmfao:
I laughed as I was pulling away though.

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Lol damn man I never did that to impress anybody. All I had to do was chill in the parking lot. People was probably yelling your name because you looked like an ass doing what your ricer instincts was telling you to do. Plus since you kinda gave the teacher a bad attitude by just shrugging your shoulders your parking decal is prob gone. Then you posted it on here so everyone else can laugh at you. You pretty much triple owned yourself.

cactusEG
03-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Offer him sexual favors....

LIRL :lmfao:

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Lol damn man I never did that to impress anybody. All I had to do was chill in the parking lot. People was probably yelling your name because you looked like an ass doing what your ricer instincts was telling you to do. Plus since you kinda gave the teacher a bad attitude by just shrugging your shoulders your parking decal is prob gone. Then you posted it on here so everyone else can laugh at you. You pretty much triple owned yourself.

What can I say, 4 hot chicks watching.
Live life once, haha.

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 07:37 PM
What can I say, 4 hot chicks watching, one drives an eclipse.
Live life once, haha.

lol:lmfao: its all good. Play it cool next time though

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:39 PM
lol:lmfao: its all good. Play it cool next time though

Yeah, I don't plan on a next time though. haha.
maybe a different/better place than school.:police:

GSRteg®
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Live life once, haha.

You think because 4 hot girls were watching that its great....? :thinking:
Ill tell you what they were thinking (what a DUMB ASS he must have a small ****) :lmfao:

JITB
03-10-2008, 07:42 PM
same guy that said he wouldnt try to impress his date if he borrowed his dads, vette for prom...

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
You think because 4 hot girls were watching that its great....? :thinking:
Ill tell you what they were thinking * what a DUMB ASS he must have a small ***** :lmfao:

I know for a fact, at least one of them was thinking "damn that was sexy"

yeah, it was great. Maybe not smart, but great.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:44 PM
same guy that said he wouldnt try to impress his date if he borrowed his dads, vette for prom...

Like I said, my own ****. :blah:

BTLFED
Yeah, I don't plan on a next time though. haha.
maybe a different/better place than school.:police:

It's morons like you that screw up meets with worthless burnouts and stupidity. Next time do a burn out off a cliff.

MistaCee
I know for a fact, at least one of them was thinking "damn that was sexy"

yeah, it was great. Maybe not smart, but great.

Is she inbred

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:45 PM
It's morons like you that screw up meets with worthless burnouts and stupidity. Next time do a burn out off a cliff.

**** you. I've never done anything like that at a meet.

JITB
03-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Like I said, my own ****. :blah:

it would have been real funny if u would have spun a bearing ,and had to tow that eclipse home.. and ride the cheese.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:46 PM
Is she inbred
nah, but her mom is an ex-stripper.
:boobies:

JITB
03-10-2008, 07:47 PM

lol there is a lot of people who havent done dumb ****.. like that

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:48 PM
lol there is a lot of people who havent done dumb ****.. like that

Why don't you all just ask the folks at the mitsubishi meet how I was?

JITB
03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Why don't you all just ask the folks at the mitsubishi meet how I was?
you have proved ur intellect in the first post of the thread..

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:51 PM
you have proved ur intellect in the first post of the thread..

That's cool. Like admitting I did something stupid, creating a coherent sentence, having balls to admit I was stupid for it, asking what my consequences might be, and stuff like that.

JITB
03-10-2008, 07:54 PM
That's cool. Like admitting I did something stupid, creating a coherent sentence, having balls to admit I was stupid for it, asking what my consequences might be, and stuff like that.

and writing an amazing run on sentence with alot of commas..

Catnip
03-10-2008, 07:56 PM
and writing an amazing run on sentence with alot of commas..

Care to fix it properly?

I must have been doing something smart, no tickets, warnings, or wrecks after almost 3 years of driving.

JITB
03-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Care to fix it properly?

I must have been doing something smart, no tickets, warnings, or wrecks after almost 3 years of driving.

looks like you have mastered the art of driving in 3 years!

man
03-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Some **** like that happened to me back in HS, even though I wasn't doing anything. They took my parking permit away, not too bad.

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 07:59 PM

You are the one that wanted to neg rep me but instead gave me a positive right?

But that's off point.

So lets get this straight...... with

"""the whole baseball team is across the street watching, my bestfriend and his g/f are watching, and my ex is watching. """

What would have been the dire consequences, if you had not done it?

P.S...... Shrug-shoulders is the same thing as admitting your an idiot.

koukis14
03-10-2008, 08:01 PM
CAN I COPY ANYONES MATH HOMEWORK!!!!?????? oh **** sorry I had a flashback to high school.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:03 PM

No, fuk you. I bet you have and you aren't admitting it. Is that turd of yours even turbo?

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:05 PM
No, fuk you. I bet you have and you aren't admitting it. Is that turd of yours even turbo?

Probable reaction from him:

Yeah it's turbo.......

Ohh Yeah? What's a turbo?

AHH AHH AHH? WATCH ME DO A BURNOUT!!!!!

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Yeah it's turbo.......

AHH AHH AHH?

WATCH ME DO A BURNOUT!!!!!

whats a turbo? can anyone tell me if my car gots a turbo?
I has a thing called a side monte that my frend was tellin me abut, but i dunno what that menes.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Yeah it's turbo.......

AHH AHH AHH? WATCH ME DO A BURNOUT!!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EJ25RUN again. :lmfao:

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:09 PM
You are the one that wanted to neg rep me but instead gave me a positive right?

But that's off point.

So lets get this straight...... with

"""the whole baseball team is across the street watching, my bestfriend and his g/f are watching, and my ex is watching. """

What would have been the dire consequences, if you had not done it?

P.S...... Shrug-shoulders is the same thing as admitting your an idiot.

*waiting for answer*

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:10 PM
i did answers.

lol

JITB
03-10-2008, 08:10 PM
*tags out*

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:11 PM
I has a thing called a side monte that my frend was tellin me abut, but i dunno what that menes.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/mothatucker/CrankWalk.jpg

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:12 PM
7 BOLT FTMFL!

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:13 PM

on the real....im assuming that's a GST unless your friends thinks your a ricer too :thinking:

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:14 PM
uhh, 131k, no crank walk.

oh snap!
pwnt3d.

But yeah, stock GST with a boost controller and gauge at 13psi, but boost leaking atm.

JITB
03-10-2008, 08:15 PM
uhh, 131k, no crank walk.

oh snap!
pwnt3d.

i think that just means its about to happen..

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:15 PM
i think that just means its about to happen..

I think you're wrong.

Evil Goat
03-10-2008, 08:17 PM
I think you're wrong.

i think you're an idiot.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:18 PM
i think you're an idiot.

that's funny, I don't recall asking you.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:19 PM
I think you're wrong.

I think you are a moron who couldn't "pwn3" any of us if we were typing with our noses and half asleep.

I didn't even think they let..special..people like you drive to school. Do you wear your helmet while driving like you have to on the short bus? Do you lick the windows while driving?

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
that's funny, I don't recall asking you.

Anyways man....Suck the coach off man, you should be good after that :goodjob:

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:22 PM
I think you are a moron who couldn't "pwn3" any of us if we were typing with our noses and half asleep.

I didn't even think they let..special..people like you drive to school. Do you wear your helmet while driving like you have to on the short bus? Do you lick the windows while driving?

That may be true.

urr rite, i stole my mommys car and droves it to school this mournen insted of rideng the buss.

shut up cun.t

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:29 PM
That may be true.

urr rite, i stole my mommys car and droves it to school this mournen insted of rideng the buss.

shut up cun.t

More witty comebacks from one of the IA retards.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u84/WRC2point5RS/DSM.jpg

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:30 PM

WTF do you drive that's so ungodly? I'm 89% sure there's at least one car in my driveway faster or nicer.

and I like how everyone stopped after the crank walk... what's next? oil leaks? boost leaks?

Double_0_Rusty
03-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Hmmmmm, reminds me of this one time, my senior year, when I had my SRT. the guy parked next to me had a m3, we were talking about doing burnouts, so after football practice, we lined up in the back parking lot, with people watching with video cameras (from our mass communications class, filming our f/b practice)......so I rev'd to about 6-7500k, he did as well, I faked him out by acting to dump, and went right back into the clutch. I only dropped throttle. Dummy did a hella good burnout, but he was a complete douche, that screwed me over many times. so we made a video in mass communications class and aired it on our morning news program with the words (OWNED, HAHAHAHAHA, Bimmer Boi Hardcore, ect.)........he got suspended.

Turbo04
03-10-2008, 08:31 PM
So you did something stupid cause hot girls were watching....
now your arguing with people on a internet forum about it.....

seems like two sides of the same stupid coin.

:)

One can only hope they pull your permit to park there. All the cool kids ride the bus anyway.

Double_0_Rusty
03-10-2008, 08:33 PM

C'mon Chris, that's just mean, peep the sig. I turned to the dark side. but still EF fo lyfe, homes.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:33 PM
So you did something stupid cause hot girls were watching....
now your arguing with people on a internet forum about it.....

seems like two sides of the same stupid coin.

:)

One can only hope they pull your permit to park there. All the cool kids ride the bus anyway.

Im in good with the school parking officer, he wouldn't write me a ticket for still parking there even if they did take it. :cheers:

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Hmmmmm, reminds me of this one time, my senior year, when I had my SRT. the guy parked next to me had a m3, we were talking about doing burnouts, so after football practice, we lined up in the back parking lot, with people watching with video cameras (from our mass communications class, filming our f/b practice)......so I rev'd to about 6-7500k, he did as well, I faked him out by acting to dump, and went right back into the clutch. I only dropped throttle. Dummy did a hella good burnout, but he was a complete douche, that screwed me over many times. so we made a video in mass communications class and aired it on our morning news program with the words (OWNED, HAHAHAHAHA, Bimmer Boi Hardcore, ect.)........he got suspended.

nice.

I had to pick up a friend from parkview the other day, and im too old to be acting a fool in the parking lot but it was amusing to me the high school kids that would park next to me and rev.

+ i thought the "Paul Walker Stare" was over 4 years ago.....guess not.

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Im in good with the school parking officer, he wouldn't write me a ticket for still parking there even if they did take it. :cheers:

Yeah you let him hit that mangina right?

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:36 PM
WTF do you drive that's so ungodly? I'm 89% sure there's at least one car in my driveway faster or nicer.

and I like how everyone stopped after the crank walk... what's next? oil leaks? boost leaks?

That you OWN or mommy and daddy's? I own 3 vehicles myself. Pick one, retard.

Catnip
Yeah you let him hit that mangina right?

with his stunners on.

Double_0_Rusty
nice.

I had to pick up a friend from parkview the other day, and im too old to be acting a fool in the parking lot but it was amusing to me the high school kids that would park next to me and rev.

+ i thought the "Paul Walker Stare" was over 4 years ago.....guess not.

LOLOL same here man, had to take my 14yr old sister to school one morning, and we were in the Talon, a kid in a bone stock Da teg was giving me the Paul Walker stare.....I just lol'd so he could see me.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:37 PM
C'mon Chris, that's just mean, peep the sig. I turned to the dark side. but still EF fo lyfe, homes.

I'm sorry to hear you have that problem. :tongue1:

Reps! :lmfao:

cactusEG
03-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Live life once, haha.

live it in front of a moving Big Rig....

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:38 PM
That you OWN or mommy and daddy's? I own 3 vehicles myself. Pick one, retard.

sh.it.
you're right.
I guess that's what a 17 y/o gets for defending his POS car against someone older.

:bigok:

maybe you'd like to ride up to the local middle school and laugh at them for walking home?

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:39 PM
live it in front of a moving Big Rig....

original, never heard the semi joke before...

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:40 PM
sh.it.
you're right.
I guess that's what a 17 y/o gets for defending his POS car against someone older.

maybe you'd like to ride up to the local middle school and laugh at them for walking home?

Oh, my bad, did you say you were 17? This site is 18 & up, boy.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:41 PM
lol, i did i say 17, typo. 18.

Double_0_Rusty
03-10-2008, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear you have that problem. :tongue1:

Reps! :lmfao:

:( I know, I know. that is all

Back atcha.;)

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:43 PM
sh.it.
you're right.

First of all, arn't you supposed to be 18 to be on here?

Second, of all, im assuming your parents bought you this so called "pos".

If so, that's pretty disrespectful to them for dropping that cash on it for you.

Well i don't know bought BTLFED but i laugh at the people on here that mommy and daddy pay the bills for.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:44 PM
First of all, arn't you supposed to be 18 to be on here?

Second, of all, im assuming your parents bought you this so called "pos".

If so, that's pretty disrespectful to them for dropping that cash on it for you.

Well i don't know bought BTLFED but i laugh at the people on here that mommy and daddy pay the bills for.

I actually have paid in cash for all my cars, buy my own gas, insurance, and food anytime it's not from the house. I have 3 cars right now, need to sell one and mod the gst a little.

18, typo.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:48 PM
lol, i did i say 17, typo. 18.

I'm going to need to see proof of that.

Double_0_Rusty
03-10-2008, 08:49 PM
What cars do you own? Post em up folks.....

07 Dodge Ram 1500
95 Talon
74 Toyota Celica St, Grand National Swap
67 Ford F100, 300 inline, 3 on tree
78 Datsun Pickem up

(all of which run, except the Celica still woking out the bugs)

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:49 PM

So I'm guessing you have missed all my attacks against RedGT? :lmfao:

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:50 PM
what kind of proof?

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:51 PM

07 Dodge Ram 1500
95 Talon
78 Datsun Pickem up

97 GST
69 datsun
78 Z28

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:52 PM

07 Dodge Ram 1500
95 Talon
78 Datsun Pickem up

Hold up....you put a Grand National engine in a Celica? I'm going to need to see pics of that. Immediately.

Mine:
73 Datsun 510 2 Door
88 Honda CRX DOHC Turbo Si with Nitrous
02 Toyota 4Runner 2WD

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 08:53 PM
So I'm guessing you have missed all my attacks against RedGT? :lmfao:

I did miss it, but i have noticed repeated slaps at him in random threads.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:53 PM
97 GST
69 datsun
78 Z28

A 69 Datsun what?

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:54 PM
with z 5 slot mags, hardtop, and in need of restoration

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:55 PM
I did miss it, but i have noticed repeated slaps at him in random threads.

Well, what else would you do to a b!tch?

"I feel like slappin somebody today slap slap..." :slap:

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Ricer lol.

Double_0_Rusty
03-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Hold up....you put a Grand National engine in a Celica? I'm going to need to see pics of that. Immediately.

Mine:
73 Datsun 510 2 Door
88 Honda CRX DOHC Turbo Si with Nitrous
02 Toyota 4Runner 2WD

I actually bought it like this, from an auction in Atlanta, about 4 years ago. I am just tinkering around with it. I will get my camera out of my toolbox and take some pics. Then I will send you a few. I am pretty sure its a G/N engine. it's a 3.8l Buick. Edlebrock performer v6 intake, holley 4brl carb, oil filter relocation kit, Crane Cams, mr. shift shift kit, e/t slot wheels....ect! I will snap some shots tomorrow.:goodjob:

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:57 PM
with z 5 slot mags, hardtop, and in need of restoration

Hold up, are you talking about a Datsun Fairlady 2000?

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n126/ASHR31/2006_1001JapaneseCarShow0008.jpg

Catnip
03-10-2008, 08:58 PM
yessir. not nearly that nice though.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 08:58 PM
I actually bought it like this, from an auction in Atlanta, about 4 years ago. I am just tinkering around with it. I will get my camera out of my toolbox and take some pics. Then I will send you a few. I am pretty sure its a G/N engine. it's a 3.8l Buick. Edlebrock performer v6 intake, holley 4brl carb, oil filter relocation kit, Crane Cams, mr. shift shift kit, e/t slot wheels....ect! I will snap some shots tomorrow.:goodjob:

Definitely! I want to see that lol! When I heard GN engine I was thinking the Turbo engine. :doh:

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Hold up, are you talking about a Datsun Fairlady 2000?

Do I see a GN in the background? :ninja:

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:00 PM
yessir. not nearly that nice though.

I'm going to need to see proof of that. Does it run?

EJ25RUN

which one?

BTLFED

Are you high? That is a Nissan/Datsun meet.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:01 PM
roadster 2000*
fairlday = mad JDM yo. lolo

Double_0_Rusty
Definitely! I want to see that lol! When I heard GN engine I was thinking the Turbo engine. :doh:

I wish it were turbo, but I have taken it down the road once or twice. PRETTY dang fast for what it is......

EJ25RUN
Are you high? That is a Datsun meet.

yeah is he talkin bout the 620?

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Are you high? That is a Nissan/Datsun meet.

My bad, the headlight to the blue car in the background looks like one. But I can't see the whole front end and it was a quick guess.

BTW, my cars:

1970 Plymouth Barracuda
1988 Civic Wagovan
1990 S10 Blazer

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm going to need to see proof of that. Does it run?

47k original miles, runs beautifully, but has a coolant leak. Need intake/exhaust gaskets.

pics on my myspace...

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:05 PM
roadster 2000*
fairlday = mad JDM yo. lolo

Does it run?

Rusty, I bet it is. Those old Celicas don't weigh that much. I could have gotten my mom's 76 GT but I told her I didn't want it. Dumbest thing I could have done EVAR. :hanged:

NAIZBST
it does look like a buick in the background

Revmaynard

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/true_men_dont_kill_coyotes/buickgn.jpg

See the resemblence?

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 09:06 PM
it does look like a buick in the background

I'm not alone! :ninja:

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:07 PM
47k original miles, runs beautifully, but has a coolant leak. Need intake/exhaust gaskets.

pics on my myspace...

:eek: Where did it come from? :runs to look at Myspace:

Tell ya what...The Fairlady against my 510. You win, you can stay on IA lol

EDIT: You don't even have your Myspace listed! :slap:

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 09:10 PM

Yea, I was wondering if I just didn't see it. :gay:

Catnip
http://www.myspace.com/ebopizzle

they're in my pics.

*edit: PWNed lol. I never put links to my MS since MS is gay.

I worked for my grandfathers construction people for a week and he let me get the car, he's had since the early 80's. So I essentially paid $300 for it not running. I then spent $1500 on getting it running.

EJ25RUN
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/true_men_dont_kill_coyotes/buickgn.jpg

Best pick of a S110/240RS i could find.
http://www.240rs.jp/240RS-4.jpg

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 09:12 PM

COMMERCE FAST FRIDAY SHOW DOWN FOR RIGHTS FOR NOOB TO STAY ON IA

Double_0_Rusty
03-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Rusty, I bet it is. Those old Celicas don't weigh that much. I could have gotten my mom's 76 GT but I told her I didn't want it. Dumbest thing I could have done EVAR. :hanged::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG! You do realize these things are pretty rare now, Right? I am glad I have mine. She needs a new hood. For those who dont know what the 74 Celica's look like......

http://www.milkmandan.org/dev/null/archives/1971_toyota_celica_gt.jpg

http://www.toyoland.com/photos/celica/celica-ST.jpg

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 09:14 PM

Yeah!

Haha, read the moron's comment.

Link. (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=78956675&albumID=841705&imageID=9504850)

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:15 PM
http://www.myspace.com/ebopizzle

they're in my pics.

*edit: PWNed lol. I never put links to my MS since MS is gay.

I worked for my grandfathers construction people for a week and he let me get the car, he's had since the early 80's. So I essentially paid $300 for it not running. I then spent $1500 on getting it running.

I remember you when you first registered now. You were "turbotegg" or something like that.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Yeah!

Haha, read the moron's comment.

Link. (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=78956675&albumID=841705&imageID=9504850)

lirl. the tripometer reading was for the girl that replied. but other ****s posted comments.

damn! im talking about myspace!

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
LOL at guy thinking that's a Mustang speedometer.

You look like the character from Manhunt.

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 09:19 PM

Yay or Nay?

Double_0_Rusty
03-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Im down for the noob race.

BTLFED
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG! You do realize these things are pretty rare now, Right? I am glad I have mine. She needs a new hood. For those who dont know what the 74 Celica's look like......

http://www.milkmandan.org/dev/null/archives/1971_toyota_celica_gt.jpg

http://www.toyoland.com/photos/celica/celica-ST.jpg

And this was in 1996 that she wanted to give it to me. She bought it brand new in 1976, drove it for 20 years. Everything was always done at the dealership. 140k on it and 3k of that was being towed out here from California. I'm so stupid. I still kick myself in the ass for that all the time.

Catnip
Yay or Nay?

that's 2+/- hours away!

silver dollar gets a race against the GST...:goodjob:
(not expecting to win the race... the S stands for slow.)

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Yay or Nay?

Commerce? For me to get there in the 510, I would have to leave on Thursday LOL

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:22 PM
that's 2+/- hours away!

silver dollar gets a race against the GST...:goodjob:
(not expecting to win the race... the S stands for slow.)

GST

Generally
Slow
Turd

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:23 PM
GST

Generally
Slow
Turd

See, I know what's up.

;)

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Commerce? For me to get there in the 510, I would have to leave on Thursday LOL

Oh... :(

Well i'll be there.

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Oh... :(

Well i'll be there.

''Location: IA... Court order, im not allowed to get off''

I might have to call you in....:police:

Seymour222
03-10-2008, 09:26 PM
I would make it a point to go to the coach who busted you and apologize before he has any real time to rat on you. Yes, what you did wasn't the brightest thing in the world. Sometimes if you just show some regret, and take some responsibility for what you did, he may think a little higher of you. Possibly, enough to give you another chance. Let him know you are regretful for what you have done, then, don't let him down again.

Seymour222
03-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Am I too late on this thing? I didn't read through the whole thread.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:28 PM

Unfortunately you missed some of teh funnay LOL :lmfao:

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:29 PM

here's what happened...

im a dumbass -> what kinda car do you drive -> datsuns rule -> if our cars would make it, me and btlfed would race.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:31 PM
here's what happened...

im a dumbass -> what kinda car do you drive -> datsuns rule -> if our cars would make it, me and btlfed would race.

Hilarity ensues.

(My Datsun has a coolant leak too lol)

Fast Eddie G
03-10-2008, 09:31 PM
**** they will probably take away ur parking privilages at school and wont be able to drive to school. thats what they would do at my school.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:33 PM
**** they will probably take away ur parking privilages at school and wont be able to drive to school. thats what they would do at my school.

LOL @ your first post. You should read what the Whoreslounge is before you come jumping in here. ----------------------->

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Hilarity ensues.

(My Datsun has a coolant leak too lol)

haha.
well what's the deal with your datsun? I've never heard you mention it.

chinitoxamor
03-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Live life once, haha.

this is why they made car audio so that you can bump, they made force inductions so that your car can sound badass, and they made malls so you can buy cloths and sh.it to look good, other than that,you didnt have any reason to showoff

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:39 PM
this is why they made car audio so that you can bump, they made force inductions so that your car can sound badass, and they made malls so you can buy cloths and sh.it to look good, other than that,you didnt have any reason to showoff

I guess you don't realize that since I'm a DSM owner I'm entitled to showing off and acting badass.

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 09:39 PM

Hard lesson for reps..... Have some before you start talkin ****.

I learned that the hard way.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:41 PM
haha.
well what's the deal with your datsun? I've never heard you mention it.

Its a 73 510 2 Door. SSS Side drafts, cam, header, exhaust. Still slow as hell LOL

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Its a 73 510 2 Door. SSS Side drafts, cam, header, exhaust. Still slow as hell LOL

Wouldn't it still rape the hell out of my 2000? It's not the model with Solex carbs and cam, rather the SU carbs and tiny cam.

Seymour222
03-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Unfortunately you missed some of teh funnay LOL :lmfao:

Indeed I did. I laughed, I cried, I shrugged my shoulders in shame. Now listen young fellow (or slightly younger than I), take my advice and own up to your adolescent antics. Maybe, offer something in return to keep your privileges. Maybe like Julio said, "Sexual Favors".

The Yousef
03-10-2008, 09:48 PM

http://moronland.net/media/pictures/duntoldrape.jpg

Seymour222
03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
^^^^Everytime I see that guy it makes me think unpure thoughts.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
So before I get called to the office, I should find him and tell him I thought about it, and I was really wrong and dumb for doing it. Then promise that I will act more responsible?

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 09:51 PM
So before I get called to the office, I should find him and tell him I thought about it, and I was really wrong and dumb for doing it. Then promise that I will act more responsible?

Then if that doesnt work you'll have to take Julios advice.

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Indeed I did. I laughed, I cried, I shrugged my shoulders in shame. Now listen young fellow (or slightly younger than I), take my advice and own up to your adolescent antics. Maybe, offer something in return to keep your privileges. Maybe like Julio said, "Sexual Favors".

:lmfao: Reps!

Wouldn't it still rape the hell out of my 2000? It's not the model with Solex carbs and cam, rather the SU carbs and tiny cam.

Yours is a 2litre, mine is a 1.6. I have the SSS Induction with dual SU side draft carbs.

Seymour222
03-10-2008, 09:53 PM

Do you think it could hurt the situation more than help it?

The Yousef
Then promise that I will act more responsible?

the question to be asked at this point is....will u?

because granted we all go through our retarded ricer phases when we were younger...but that was just idoitic.... :lmao:

Catnip
:lmfao: Reps!

Yours is a 2litre, mine is a 1.6. I have the SSS Induction with dual SU side draft carbs.

so driver's race? I don't know about 510's. Might have like 12:1 compression and a nasty cam.:yes:

BTLFED
03-10-2008, 09:55 PM
so driver's race? I don't know about 510's. Might have like 12:1 compression and a nasty cam.:yes:

No idea about the compression, but it idles like a Harley.

0p7!mu5
03-10-2008, 09:58 PM
dude wtf were you thinkin?! yousef is right we all have had our damn ricer stage but that is ****ing retarded asshat...

Catnip
03-10-2008, 10:00 PM
No idea about the compression, but it idles like a Harley.

:cheers:
Big Cams = sexy sounds.

redrumracer
03-10-2008, 10:02 PM
shoulda been like yea my foot slipped........................................... ....... for 25 feet

Seymour222
03-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Sorry, I had to disappear for a second. Someone sent a weird video link to me and I had to check it out. If you keep acting this way you will turn out like this guy.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8573/Rod_Fontana_in_Squirt_Bukakke

Please dont click the link if you are offended by losers.

The Yousef
03-10-2008, 10:04 PM
dude wtf were you thinkin?! yousef is right we all have had our damn ricer stage but that is ****ing retarded asshat...

i believe the problem is he wasn't thinking....his logic train derailed into a fiery mess of molten death and bloody destruction of ricey retardation... IE:

http://www.nationalcorridors.org/df2/df02262007a.jpg

0p7!mu5
03-10-2008, 10:05 PM
chances are they won't do much other than take your parking permit or cite you a ticket. But still knowing the security guard won't always help you gotta think about it this way. If it was down to his job for covering your ass what do you think he would do? some blessings dont last that long homey...still that was a retarded move. what if you were'nt on your game that day? wouldn't be so funny if you had to make that thing a paddle shift cuz you lost control and turned thing into a crumpled ****subishi..just something to think about.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
chances are they won't do much other than take your parking permit or cite you a ticket. But still knowing the security guard won't always help you gotta think about it this way. If it was down to his job for covering your ass what do you think he would do? some blessings dont last that long homey...still that was a retarded move. what if you were'nt on your game that day? wouldn't be so funny if you had to make that thing a paddle shift cuz you lost control and turned thing into a crumpled ****subishi..just something to think about.

I fully understand what you are saying, but in this scenario, 20mph doesn't leave a 2g in that bad of shape.
I have learned my lesson already, my stomach is churning just thinking about getting ISS. (never had more than break detention for my shirt being un-tucked)

EJ25RUN
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM

i believe the problem is he wasn't thinking....his logic train derailed into a fiery mess of molten death and bloody destruction of ricey retardation... IE:

http://www.nationalcorridors.org/df2/df02262007a.jpg

That one guy looks like he's thinking:

"THEY WANT ME TO CLEAN IT BY MYSELF? THOSE FUKERS!"

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 10:10 PM
I fully understand what you are saying, but in this scenario, 20mph doesn't leave a 2g in that bad of shape.
I have learned my lesson already, my stomach is churning just thinking about getting ISS. (never had more than break detention for my shirt being un-tucked)

LOLOLOLOLOL :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Catnip
03-10-2008, 10:11 PM
That one guy looks like he's thinking:

"THEY WANT ME TO CLEAN IT BY MYSELF? THOSE FUKERS!"

lmao.

"he prolly hit vt4k y0!"

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 10:13 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Seymour222
03-10-2008, 10:13 PM
LOL @ Yousef!

Catnip
03-10-2008, 10:14 PM

yeah, im hard like that.

:D

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 10:15 PM
yeah, im hard like that.

''Thug life''

Catnip
03-10-2008, 10:18 PM
''Thug life''

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/ethugxf4.jpg

0p7!mu5
03-10-2008, 10:18 PM
still yo ya never know, and man please ISS:thinking: ??? **** that's a get outta class free pass! Get with he program i'd be more worried about oss or expulsion like what happened to my homey in his CRX my senior year (if they go that far). Depends on how much of a hard time they want to give you like i said more than likely just getting your permit pulled or like you said in school. Must be nice goin to a school that sounds like it has money... Good ol' Berkmar gave detention for real **** like skipping or that one time i almost was busted hacking my lit teacher's computer.:lmfao:

The Yousef
03-10-2008, 10:21 PM
LOL @ Yousef!

LOL @ your face....

o0o0o0o0o0o.....

damnit i'm bored :(

Catnip
03-10-2008, 10:21 PM
still yo ya never know, and man please ISS:thinking: ??? **** that's a get outta class free pass! Get with he program i'd be more worried about oss or expulsion like what happened to my homey in his CRX my senior year (if they go that far). Depends on how much of a hard time they want to give you like i said more than likely just getting your permit pulled or like you said in school. Must be nice goin to a school that sounds like it has money... Good ol' Berkmar gave detention for real **** like skipping or that one time i almost was busted hacking my lit teacher's computer.:lmfao:

of the three schools in my town, we're the poorest. lol

I mean, I have no offenses at all the 4 years I've been there, so hopefully they won't be d!cks about it.

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 10:25 PM
of the three schools in my town, we're the poorest. lol

I mean, I have no offenses at all the 4 years I've been there, so hopefully they won't be d!cks about it.

Better hit the bed. You have a long day of sexual fav... ahem! I mean school 2morrow.

Leadfoot_mf
03-10-2008, 10:25 PM
I actually have paid in cash for all my cars, buy my own gas, insurance, and food anytime it's not from the house. I have 3 cars right now, need to sell one and mod the gst a little.

18, typo.
with the money he saves from his allowance.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 10:28 PM
with the money he saves from his allowance.

orly? I've never gotten an allowance in my life.
My dad is a self employed mechanic and my mom hasn't had a job until January, we aren't rich. I've been working my way up in the car world since I was 15. Started off fixing up an 84 BMW that was headed to the scrap yard and got up to where I am now. Don't try to pull sh.it like that on me, i've earned it all.

Alan®
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM
orly? I've never gotten an allowance in my life.
My dad is a self employed mechanic and my mom hasn't had a job until January, we aren't rich. I've been working my way up in the car world since I was 15. Started off fixing up an 84 BMW that was headed to the scrap yard and got up to where I am now. Don't try to pull sh.it like that on me, i've earned it all.
well props to you :goodjob: .

Anyways they will probably just take your sticker for a couple of weeks and give you a few days ISS.

Something like this happene to me once only I didn't actually do anything. I drove my moms truck to school one day and the parking lot was all full of ice and slush and **** and when I got there one of my idiot friends was doing donuts in the back corner of the lot since there was no one there yet. He goes flying past me and i went to go turn around to ask him something when the back end stepped out ever so slightly. Needless to say I was in my VP's office with the SRO accusng me of doing donuts and ****. They pulled the tape which clearly showed that I didn't do anything wrong but they still pulled my sticker for two weeks and two more weeks of ISS. All this because the SRO had a chip on his shoulder because I filed a formal compaint on him.

SiRed94
03-10-2008, 11:36 PM
I can't believe you wasted a thread to tell us this... but anyways, fucc him, hes a baseball coach, why did you stop in the first place? if you wanted to look like a badass you should've stuck the coach when he walked up to your window... haha

Got Milk?
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM
TWO THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE.
1.You will lose the parking space.
2.If you're under 18, school can and probably will take ur driver license away.

Catnip
03-10-2008, 11:49 PM
if you wanted to look like a badass you should've stuck the coach when he walked up to your window... haha

I did, why else would I be worried about trouble?

Got Milk?
03-10-2008, 11:56 PM
^^by the way, do you really think your bad ass cus you did this? You will look back at this one day and shake your head.

Got Milk?
03-10-2008, 11:56 PM
YOU SOUND LIKE A RICERS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catnip
03-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I was only bad ass when I got pulled over for speeding on my moped when I was like 12.

I know I'm not. I was joking around.

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 12:02 AM
^^aha sure you was.

Got Milk?
03-11-2008, 12:03 AM
damn, this topic went 9 pages under 12 hours. Anyways, let us know what happens tomorow.

Catnip
03-11-2008, 02:48 PM
he let me off with a "that was dumb, don't do it again"

lol.

Catnip
11-29-2008, 04:56 AM
:lmao:

that burnout was epic.

JDM TYTE
11-29-2008, 10:44 AM
LOL. I read all of this. Just to See Evan got owned for some stupid shit he did? Wasting my time. Lol.

Me86Rob
11-30-2008, 12:55 PM
fucking nissan tun3r

LS2ner
11-30-2008, 09:16 PM
:lmao:

that burnout was epic.

Your stupidity is epic.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Your stupidity is epic.
Your ignorance is epic.

Ruiner
11-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Fucking high school... hahahha.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Fucking high school... hahahha.

lol. I should've told the coach to shove it... :lmfao:

alpine_aw11
11-30-2008, 09:35 PM
you god damn ricer

Catnip
11-30-2008, 09:38 PM
you god damn ricer

I sure did make the ricers proud! None of that tire barking or bumble bee exhaust, we're talking full bakage and open downpipe :lmfao:

Got Milk?
11-30-2008, 09:52 PM
WHY DID U BRING THIS THREAD BACK UP!

Ruiner
11-30-2008, 09:57 PM
lol. I should've told the coach to shove it... :lmfao:

Yeah, sounds like a GOOD plan. :rolleyes:

Kids have so little respect these days. Shame...

NAIZBST
11-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Yeah, sounds like a GOOD plan. :rolleyes:

Kids have so little respect these days. Shame...

that's the truth

Tech5
11-30-2008, 09:58 PM
die thread!lol

Nismo
11-30-2008, 10:02 PM
what happened to him after burning the tires?

redrumracer
11-30-2008, 10:06 PM
you should go back and tell your couch to shove it now.

FlipKing
11-30-2008, 10:06 PM
nothing, he never got in trouble

Ruiner
11-30-2008, 10:14 PM
that's the truth

What's funny is that it will get some of them hurt sooner or later. I'm a grown man, with a wife, a nice house, a good job, etc.

If some *kid* comes up to me wanting to fight or prove his *worth* to his buddies, it could really get him hurt. I don't go looking for trouble, but I will gladly deal with it when I have to. Kids think, more and more, that they are invincible these days. They show no respect to their elders anymore. It will only hurt them sooner or later.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 10:33 PM
What's funny is that it will get some of them hurt sooner or later. I'm a grown man, with a wife, a nice house, a good job, etc.

If some *kid* comes up to me wanting to fight or prove his *worth* to his buddies, it could really get him hurt. I don't go looking for trouble, but I will gladly deal with it when I have to. Kids think, more and more, that they are invincible these days. They show no respect to their elders anymore. It will only hurt them sooner or later.

I am/was actually very respectful. :thinking:

G.C
11-30-2008, 10:37 PM
You piece of shit ricer with a ugly ass piece of shit car. Good job impressing girls by burning your front tire while dragging your rear wheel across the parking lot. Making your car look like a piece of shit ricer bitch that's stretching on a rice field.

Yeah you should have said something to the coach so he could have whooped that bitch ass out of you and teach you some respect.

Catnip
11-30-2008, 10:43 PM
You piece of shit ricer with a ugly ass piece of shit car. Good job impressing girls by burning your front tire while dragging your rear wheel across the parking lot. Making your car look like a piece of shit ricer bitch that's stretching on a rice field.

Yeah you should have said something to the coach so he could have whooped that bitch ass out of you and teach you some respect.

First, motherfucker, what kind of car was I in?
Second, did I use the e-brake or not?
Third, was my car modded in any way to insinuate it's "rice" in anyone's opinion?
Fourth, what the fuck did I say to the motherfucking coach that was disrespectful?

FlipKing
11-30-2008, 10:59 PM
G.C. you drive a bmw. stfu you stuck up bitch

see how I jumped to conclusions there? Not cool when people do that. Please DIAF