PDA

View Full Version : dont buy to this poser EGPWNS

mokstuning
03-10-2008, 02:17 PM
this guy sold me a gtr35 turbo .. last month ago for $700 (honda tech forum )..http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2208946 (THIS WAS SOLD TO ME ) and he has not yet shipped the turbo ..TRY TO COMPARE THE DATE ... i found out that HES SELLING IT AGAIN for th past week .. http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164659&highlight=egpwns i dont know what hes intentions .. if you know any information about this guy .. just email me .. [email protected] .. anything can help .. pls help me iliminate this kind of possers .. imagine it happening to you ... this is our transaction from honda tech ..

(1:15 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: sir . how much will you go for the turbo
if you can go for 720$ shipped .. ill take it .. im just waiting for the money to come in .. then ill pay .. im not trying to compare but this guy ,/ HondaMarketPlace.com » Northeast » Turbo/3SGTE Mani/75mm TB / is giving me 720$ shipped .. but the problem is .its taking to long for his confirmation .. hope i wont offend you or something .. but if youll go .. just tell me ok .. thanx man
(1:17 PM 1/31/2008) egpwns: I'll do 700 shipped by tommorow...let me know
(1:20 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: ok man .. um .. how long can this wait .. i can only pay with money order .. but . can promise you sure buy .. is there a catch .. with the turbo . ? where did you use it . just for reference ..
(1:21 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: and the is the picture up to date ..
(1:23 PM 1/31/2008) egpwns: Picture was taken at the time of the thread...it's new only bolted up and started never ran. I got a load of vouches and don't sell beat stuff...I was selling originally for 1,100 but i need money now since i have family issues now...
(1:30 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: haha thats always the issue .. i got you man .. this is my offer .. i will get the money order by sat if you can wait . and if its a go .. i need ur mailing add ,so i can prep ..
(1:31 PM 1/31/2008) egpwns: Yeah i have posted it on cc and i had interest so it's first come first serve. Let me know when your ready if anything you can call me
(1:31 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: does it has shaft play .. ?what conditon is it
(1:35 PM 1/31/2008) egpwns: It has never been ran only bolted up and started there is no way of shaftplay to start
(1:36 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: ok .. so .. it a deal . or ..???
(1:40 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: ok . ill try to get a money order today but i need your mailing add. can you put it on hold for me up to tonight ..
(1:46 PM 1/31/2008) egpwns: Yes i will hold it, call me when your ready (862)215-6779
(1:52 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: expect my call in about 10pm .. are you still awake by then .. daly city time i wont call you to confirm that im ganna buy the turbo ..
(1:53 PM 1/31/2008) egpwns: sounds good call me anytime, i don't sleep
(1:54 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: haha . pls post add ..
(2:02 PM 1/31/2008) egpwns: I posted in the thread it's pending to you
(2:06 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: ok man .. thanx .. be calling you l8tr
(2:12 PM 1/31/2008) manoy: sory man .. i need the complete address .. where ill be mailing the money order ..
(8:11 PM 3/3/2008) manoy: what up man .. where is the tracking number .. http://is.rely.net/1-92-83128-l-OQ7pGrB3JtWduI005zmA.gif and your new number ... i really need that turbo .. and its been almost a month ... pls understand .. if you were in my situation .. http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emthdown.gif
(8:30 PM 3/3/2008) egpwns: I apologize for the wait and inconvience but please understand that it was sent to the address that was included and it was wrong and sent back, it's being resent priority first class w/700 dollars insurance, I will call you tommorow
(8:38 PM 3/3/2008) manoy: yeah .. this is my brothers number .. 650 278 0602 . he will relay me your message can you give me your number also .. so i can get in touch with you .. if theres is a problem

(8:07 PM 3/4/2008) manoy: http://is.rely.net/1-92-29998-l-1gbMA1vqOzgAmVuBW3hGg.gif
(2:59 PM 3/5/2008) manoy: fill me up man .. did you shipp it already ? can you give me something were in i can track the package .. or any proof its legit .... you said you gonna call ..
(11:49 PM 3/5/2008) egpwns: I have not forgot about you, I no longer have a cell # and my job i can't accept personal phone calls reason why no # was provided, If i do not have a valid tracking # for you tommorow i will refund your money thru paypal...I apologize for the delay and will make good since i don't want my rep to go bad...
(11:28 AM 3/6/2008) manoy: i hope you send it man .. you know .. i realy need that turbo .. and im runing out of time .. ill be out of the country this 15 .. thats the reason im in a rush .. .. and that unit is not for my personal use . i got it from you .. for a friend . and to tell you the truth .. the delay is killng me .. i understand your situation but . again, try to understand mine .. i know your a good person but i think it is your responsibility to let me know . whats going on . its already thursday .. and you told me you gonna ship last monday ..
to be honest i only have 7 days to wait fo that .. 7 days and the box will ship to asia .. i told you to call me when you shipp . cause im willing to split you the shiiping cost .. 2day air .. ill paypal you the half cost i think its around $40 for my half .. and one thing more .. why do i have to wait the nex day for your reply man .. i know maybe you have something better to do but at least comunicate with me . tru honda tech cause it the only way .. let me know asap ..
(11:36 AM 3/6/2008) manoy: i need it shipped today if possible .. 2 day air .. give me your paypal accnt and ill send the $40 ... for my share .. pls man .. http://is.rely.net/1-92-30009-l-tEzPh7Ge6PgBTGi0jOCgA.gif
(9:10 AM 3/7/2008) manoy: pls put some effort on it .. because i gave you the money with out hesitation .. cause you told me you need it bad
i dont want this to go bad but this is my paypal
accnt .. in case youll refund .. [email protected]
(11:51 AM 3/9/2008) manoy: whats up man .. any thing ? .. im still waiting here....

mokstuning
03-10-2008, 02:18 PM
for any information pls email me .. [email protected]

Vteckidd
03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
interesting

Egpwns
03-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Your an idiot i sold you a gt35r not a gt35e get your facts straight.

You gave me the wrong shipping info since i shipped the turbo prior and it was turned back, since then i sent it yet again with shipping and insurance paid for again. Send the turbo back when you receive it on the 15th and i will refund your money minus 1 shipping charge i will eat the other one...

Tech5
03-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Sounds like a plan to me
Your an idiot i sold you a gt35r not a gt35e get your facts straight.

You gave me the wrong shipping info since i shipped the turbo prior and it was turned back, since then i sent it yet again with shipping and insurance paid for again. Send the turbo back when you receive it on the 15th and i will refund your money minus 1 shipping charge i will eat the other one...

mokstuning
03-10-2008, 11:32 PM
THIS IS THE ISSUE ... you have a pending deal . and your always log here or in a different forums .. but you dont have time to .. just let me know of your plan .... in honda tech forum ... AND YOU KNOW THAT IM WAITING .. YOU EVEN TOLD ME as you can see guys if he will not give me tracking number by friday ,, he will refund... its monday man .. and i wont hear from you if i dnt check this forum .. its your responsibility to let me know .. or your buyer know or any of the pipol youre in transac with .. .. and now! your telling me that im the idiot .. yes ,you maybe right about the facts that your are selling a different turbo .. but .... in my case .. will i really know? .. if your legit .. my post wont hurt you ...if youre legit ..... as i can see alot of guys knows you here .. but i know for a fact that they will understand me .. you told me that you dont want this to go bad but here we are taking at diff forum ..

" it will be delivered this 15 "

.. and why are you telling this to me now . ??? whats wrong with my email ? whats wrong with hondatech . i need this info , .. like 4 days ago .. ago .. well really ... you cant blame me .. :no:

mokstuning
03-10-2008, 11:38 PM
and know .. if i dnt message you in this forum .. will you even care of telling me that its been deliverd? you can just pm me telling that its on its way . .. as simple as that ... you told me you call me ... no call .. you told me youll give me tracking num .. no reply ... guys if you are in my shoes ... what will you do ..

mokstuning
03-10-2008, 11:44 PM
if theres no tracking number .. you can just tell me that .. no problem .at least imform me that it on its way ... . no worries .. but the thing is you promised one (tracking number).. so ill expect one ..

bigdare23
03-10-2008, 11:49 PM
and know .. if i dnt message you in this forum .. will you even care of telling me that its been deliverd? you can just pm me telling that its on its way . .. as simple as that ... you told me you call me ... no call .. you told me youll give me tracking num .. no reply ... guys if you are in my shoes ... what will you do ..

If you paid through paypal, all you have to do is file a claim and he has 20 days to get you your product (and they hold the money until everything is resolved). I did this a few weeks ago with a seller on h-t. I paid dude on Jan 29 and he didn't ship it until Feb 14 (ironically the day I put in the claim). Hopefully everything works out. :goodjob:

mokstuning
03-11-2008, 12:18 AM
i paid .. using money order .. thats the thing .. .. if you would ask me i want this to get work out .. its just that why is he telling this to me now . were i should be needing this information last week ..

mokstuning
03-11-2008, 12:32 AM
.... i hope this will go well .. if you stiil want the turbo back .. it will .. i can always take back what ive said .. for now ill wait .. :D

mokstuning
03-11-2008, 10:33 AM

RandomGuy
03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
sounds like you got skizzammed..... i say you contact authorities like ASAP, he def sounds shady.... do it while you still have SOME information about him

RandomGuy
03-11-2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.carolinahondas.com/showthread.php?t=36003 maybe that helps

Sammich
03-11-2008, 11:26 AM
yea carolinahondas has had issues with this guy too

BLk92DA
03-11-2008, 11:42 AM
well, u know a guy that knows where he live. get some ballz and do something about it.

Egpwns
03-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Do i have to inform every idiot on this forum that doesn't read the whole thread?

READ THE WHOLE THREAD

If i'm a scammer why do the mods side with me...

I have ton of vouches here/honda-tech/ch

If you don't receive by the 15th as stated then contact fbi.org

Sammich
03-11-2008, 01:12 PM
yea u may have vouches, but as everyone knows...bad stands out more than good in all cases. i've heard of so-called 'scams' from you which is why i wouldnt encourage anyone to buy from u and why i myself dont buy from u

Egpwns
03-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Okay name them?

Turbo i sold to him

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t215/egpwns/CIMG0713.jpg

Turbo i sold with the precision kit

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t215/egpwns/CIMG0703.jpg

P.S scammers get banned from websites why am i still on them?

mokstuning
03-11-2008, 02:32 PM
when the turbo arrives , ill clear up your name .. .. moderator will know what to do ... you said it will be here this march 15 .. :crazy:

IMO http://www.carolinahondas.com/showthread.php?t=36003 (http://www.carolinahondas.com/showthread.php?t=36003)

egpwns :

" I was upfront with you the entire time. The seats were the way i got them and i didn't paint them, i was told they were dyed. You called me days later then hung up on me and didn't call back. If it was that big of a problem you could have called back and we could have worked something or even a refund since i'm more than happy to make amends. Unfortunately you didn't pm either and then post this here.

P.S
i met you during the day, if i was trying to hide something i would want to meet you at night and i pointed out the imperfections to you

^ you mean to say that all your transaction done by night has some screw up .. hmmmm .... :lmfao:

" the seats were the way i got them " according to you .....

now your giving your buyer that same information eventhough you already know that it is painted not dyed .. hmmmmm :rolleyes: not unless you are as stupid as your buyer .. or is it that your disposing that item cause you got scamed also .. :tongue1:
selling an item and giving wrong information about it makes you a scammer ..

the buyer has his faults .. the guys in that thread were right about that ..
but the point is you still told the buyer that it was dyed . when know already that its painted ... :no: ......scammer.......

mokstuning
03-12-2008, 02:03 AM
OK GUYS .... I GOT GUD NEWS AND BAD .... GUD NEWS .... HE REFUNDED THE MONEY TO ME .... SO THE GUD NEWS IS FOR ME ...:goodjob:

THE BAD NEWS , I THINK , IS FOR HIM .... BECAUSE REFUNDING THE MONEY WILL ONLY PROVE ME RIGHT ......BAD FOR HIM.... IMAGINE HE WAS JUST SAYING THAT ITS ON ITS WAY .:rolleyes: . AND NOW .. REFUNDING ME THE MONEY :screwy:
WELL .. ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU ... BUT I THINK IT IS "YOU" WHO NEEDS TO GET HIS FACS STRAIGHT... :thinking:

' giving the money back is the right thing to do but it will not change how you do your transaction ... :no: :no:

its up to you guys ... :D

jmotank
03-12-2008, 02:35 AM
that's fugged up!! no tracking #, oh it's on it's way, all of a sudden a refund...... definately fish and shady...... glad you got ur money back tho.

mokstuning
03-12-2008, 05:13 AM
thats what im telling him !! ..and the 2 different turbos is not the issue ... the issue is how he gives information to his buyer ... especialy when it is needed asap ...

osiriskidd
03-19-2008, 12:58 PM
well. only thing i saw wrong on your behalf was:
you paid with a money order. especially in a sum of $700 when you had paypal.

aside from that dude sounds fishy.