PDA

View Full Version : Misc HAS ANYONE USED HGH?

BobbyFresco
03-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Has anyone used any form of HGH ( human growth hormone)?

I work out pretty hard five days a week and I think I've hit a wall
as far as the growth I will reach naturally, and by naturally I mean
without the use of steroids...

For quite a few years now I have been stacking on Anotesten, Nortesten,
and Acetabolan and I have made huge gains.

I've done some research on different types and brands of HGH and I'm not too
sure in which direction to go.

If anyone has any experience with this, please share...

BobbyFresco
03-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Bump..

Dracc
03-10-2008, 01:33 PM
my uncle is a body builder bruh.. i'll ask him.. but for me i'm all natural.. i mean i drink muscle milk faithfully.. finally let creatine go.. and i'm on my vitamins like cracc but HGH .. never crossed my mine to use.. i'll see what he says

iloveboost
03-10-2008, 01:42 PM
All the good HGH comes from a prescription from a doctor. The supplements you find in stores have very insignificant amounts of HGH and it's mainly just used to market their product.

There are a few doctors in the metro Atl area that are known to use HGH in a lot of their treatment. Do some research. :D

BobbyFresco
03-10-2008, 02:12 PM
All the good HGH comes from a prescription from a doctor. The supplements you find in stores have very insignificant amounts of HGH and it's mainly just used to market their product.

There are a few doctors in the metro Atl area that are known to use HGH in a lot of their treatment. Do some research. :D

LOL....
I'm sure that I would have no luck finding a doctor that could justify
putting me on HGH for non medicinal reasons....

I've done my fair share of research and some ppl swear by this stuff so who knows....I guess I'll just have to try it on my own....

I just want to add another 3-4 inches on my arms without having to stick myself with illegal shiit to do it..

BobbyFresco
03-10-2008, 02:13 PM
my uncle is a body builder bruh.. i'll ask him.. but for me i'm all natural.. i mean i drink muscle milk faithfully.. finally let creatine go.. and i'm on my vitamins like cracc but HGH .. never crossed my mine to use.. i'll see what he says

Yea, do that for me..

jR1_kS14
03-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Stallone used it to make the movie Rambo. He admitted to it.

keevo54
03-11-2008, 09:51 AM
muscle milk.....power bar....hgh

iloveboost
03-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Where do you guys get your HGH? PM if you'd like.

ruah_23
03-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Why do you wanna take HGH for? Are u in a body building competition or something? What's ur real reason of getting big?
Ask urself that!

BobbyFresco
03-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Why do you wanna take HGH for? Are u in a body building competition or something? What's ur real reason of getting big?
Ask urself that!

Could it be for personal reasons perhaps?
I guess you didn't read my initial post very well....

I already am pretty big.....I've gone from 185-230 in the past 4 years and thats
with eating right, working my ass off, and taking the aforementioned supplements.

I want to get bigger without using steroids so I'm looking at alternate means
to do so....

edit: Dracc and a few other ppl pn here have met me in person and can tell you that I'm already a big dude...:goodjob:

Deke
03-11-2008, 09:15 PM
muscle milk.....power bar....hgh

Jager bombs...I fckin shower in that sh*t.

jew_boy
03-11-2008, 09:19 PM
i know this one guy that took that and it didnt really do anything for him except make his head bigger (not in the good way)

THEONE
03-11-2008, 09:36 PM
just do it naturally man. you dont need all that other b.s. a friend of mine knew a guy who used that and after a year he looked like a gorilla with a huge head and long arms. be careful.

Blitanicle99
03-12-2008, 06:18 PM
I wish I could gain some weight. For the life of me I cant get over 180. Im on protien and I eat a **** load. Im debating starting the weight gain protien stuff and pro hormone. Alot of my friends are Trainers and are gonna help me out.

I just wish I was physically bigger. I am more cut up and lean than big. I wish I could get big because I am pretty good at cutting myself up.

_Christian_
03-12-2008, 06:39 PM
just do it naturally man. you dont need all that other b.s. a friend of mine knew a guy who used that and after a year he looked like a gorilla with a huge head and long arms. be careful.
You can't get any bigger once you've reached your natural limit.

I wish I could gain some weight. For the life of me I cant get over 180. Im on protien and I eat a **** load. Im debating starting the weight gain protien stuff and pro hormone. Alot of my friends are Trainers and are gonna help me out.

I just wish I was physically bigger. I am more cut up and lean than big. I wish I could get big because I am pretty good at cutting myself up.
I'm the same way. I have to eat 4-5000 calories/day+intense training to gain weight. The most I've ever weighed was a little over 170 and that was way <10% bf. I just metabolize really fast.

Double_0_Rusty
03-12-2008, 08:36 PM
i used back in high school during football season. The coach caught me during an injection. So I haven't touched it anymore. I don't remember the name, but it worked hella good. I went from 200 to 230(Junior year) in a matter of weeks. My senior year I was at 250lbs After I stopped using, I lost my mass, and gained fat. Ask Dracc, he's met me. I am a big dude as well. I graduated in 2006 weighed 250, now on March 12, 2008 I weigh 228, and am fairly lean for my body type.

Blitanicle99
03-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Metabolism sucks ass sometimes.

Init2winit
03-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Don't waste your time with HGH. Testosterone is the way.

ueyedgr8tness
03-13-2008, 08:29 PM
OH my god u noobs fu** hgh just go get the real thing because u will head that way anyway if u keep going at the rate your at... HGH is just a slow way to work yourself to roids sry but its the truth.

Double_0_Rusty
03-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Vic, you just hush your mouth, Noobsauce.:wink:

c_riley
03-13-2008, 09:30 PM
you might as well do steroids. do the research and you will find that the risks of steroids don't really outweigh the risk of hgh. steroids you need a liver pill and hgh can give you tumors.

c_riley
03-13-2008, 09:31 PM
oh and no matter what you use try not to get too big too fast or you will get stretch marks that make you wish you didn't rush it.

Double_0_Rusty
03-13-2008, 09:35 PM
oh and no matter what you use try not to get too big too fast or you will get stretch marks that make you wish you didn't rush it.

LOL like the ones on my shoulders.......edit: I am white as heck, no tan ftl.

c_riley
03-13-2008, 09:38 PM
yeah i have them on my shoulders too. right above my arm pits. i'm not that white but they are kinda purplish and i hate them!

c_riley
03-13-2008, 09:39 PM
i don't have pics of mine though

Double_0_Rusty
03-13-2008, 09:39 PM
same here dude, in the summer time i get tan, and they turn purplish color. hate it

c_riley
03-13-2008, 09:41 PM
mine is huge compared to that it seems like. i'll get a pic of mine real quick.

Double_0_Rusty
03-13-2008, 09:42 PM
mine aren't that noticable. these pics were taken about a month ago....I weighed around 230 then.

c_riley
03-13-2008, 09:44 PM
it isn't as bad as i say it is i just hate it so much it makes me feel like it's huge. haha

mine are on the bottom too.

Double_0_Rusty
03-13-2008, 09:46 PM
yeah, Im not ashamed by mine, I just dont like them.....lol

c_riley
03-13-2008, 09:46 PM
yeah i'm not ashamed of mine either because i know why i have them and i am proud of that i just wish i could make them go away.

Thighs
03-13-2008, 09:56 PM
im just skinny as ****. im too broke to eat alot, and too lazy to work out. lol

{X}Echo419
03-13-2008, 10:12 PM
good luck getting anything like HGH or test. after the whole Bonds/Clemens business tons of labs have been getting shut down. and if you find a contact it'll cost you out the ass. ie 2x or 3x what it was before.

c_riley
03-13-2008, 10:22 PM
good luck getting anything like HGH or test. after the whole Bonds/Clemens business tons of labs have been getting shut down. and if you find a contact it'll cost you out the ass. ie 2x or 3x what it was before.

if you get a membership at any gym you can look around and tell who isn't natural and if you talk to them for a little while you can find out what they are on and who they get it from and if you can get what you are looking for. or you could always take the gamble and buy something off of the internet.haha

Init2winit
03-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Also, If you feel that you've hit a wall, change things up in your workout. For example, lets say that your best bench press is 305 and can only do it once. Get a spotter, put 335 on the bar, and really focus on the negatives. Do about 3 sets of 5 like that once a week, and do a lighter chest routine another day that week. Guarantee you that you're bench will go up in 3-4 weeks. Whenever I feel like I've hit a wall, I'll start doing a lot of heavy negatives (whatever the muscle group is) and it will end up pushing me through.

Init2winit
03-13-2008, 10:25 PM
good luck getting anything like HGH or test. after the whole Bonds/Clemens business tons of labs have been getting shut down. and if you find a contact it'll cost you out the ass. ie 2x or 3x what it was before.Nah, its not hard at all to come by. Prices are about the same as well.

c_riley
03-13-2008, 10:26 PM
you're supposed to change it up about every 3 weeks anyway.

darkstar6069
03-13-2008, 11:21 PM
I always thought HGH was for getting taller, not bigger... Plus test250 normally goes for around $150-200 for a four or six week cycle. HGH I heard can also increase your chance of getting leukemia by a great amount.

BobbyFresco
03-14-2008, 03:09 AM

Too late...When I started getting bigger, I got a few on the top of my biceps
and the bottom, not to mention close to my armpits as well.

BobbyFresco
03-14-2008, 03:14 AM
Also, If you feel that you've hit a wall, change things up in your workout. For example, lets say that your best bench press is 305 and can only do it once. Get a spotter, put 335 on the bar, and really focus on the negatives. Do about 3 sets of 5 like that once a week, and do a lighter chest routine another day that week. Guarantee you that you're bench will go up in 3-4 weeks. Whenever I feel like I've hit a wall, I'll start doing a lot of heavy negatives (whatever the muscle group is) and it will end up pushing me through.

Good advice..reps..

I do my best to vary my routine but apparently I've been doing so much of the same things that I guess my body is used to it

On a serious note, I've been tempted to start juicing but the side effects don't sound all that appealing....

Well that and the fact that I already have a bad temper and I'd hate to kill someone because of roid rage....Have you taken steroids before?

If anyone has, chime in and explain what that is like for me.

c_riley
03-14-2008, 10:21 AM
i used to work out with a guy thay was using them and he has a temper naturally. he had some amazing gains and his temper never really got worse. "roid rage" is from the withdrawels from what i've heard but if you stop using them gradually instead of in one day you will be fine. he said that the only other thing he did was drank a ****load of protein shakes and he said he ate like a horse because he body was turning it to muscle. and he was taking a liver asist pill to keep it clean from the toxins.
personally i say do what ever YOU want. if you want hgh go for it, same with steroids, because in the end it's your body and you should do what makes you happy.

ueyedgr8tness
03-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Vic, you just hush your mouth, Noobsauce.:wink:

noobsauce:no: rusty u got alot to learn about me.But i am trying to tell these noobs it is a slow way to roids.I can also state that while these fools or trying to get hgh i sit at my comp with some in my hand and it is not hard to get u just got to no the right ppl.but like some 1 said since this clemens thing the price has gone up cause ppl dont like there balls on the line anymore:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
03-14-2008, 10:51 AM
i used to work out with a guy thay was using them and he has a temper naturally. he had some amazing gains and his temper never really got worse. "roid rage" is from the withdrawels from what i've heard but if you stop using them gradually instead of in one day you will be fine. he said that the only other thing he did was drank a ****load of protein shakes and he said he ate like a horse because he body was turning it to muscle. and he was taking a liver asist pill to keep it clean from the toxins.
personally i say do what ever YOU want. if you want hgh go for it, same with steroids, because in the end it's your body and you should do what makes you happy.

by the riley the temper comes from stacking more roids than your body can really handle.that seems to be the problem with most kats is they see there results then they want to stack more thinking there gonna get X2 the results but all it does is put them at risk for death.

STI101
03-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Jager bombs...I fckin shower in that sh*t.
LOL:lmfao:

batlude
04-10-2008, 10:52 PM
my friend said you can go to Mexico and get horse hormone injected... but that just crazy!!! but make big differences.

ShooterMcGavin
04-11-2008, 08:17 AM
i drink muscle milk, and i've heard that hydroxycut and nitro hardcore or some **** like that actually works.

CosmoLTW
04-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Good advice..reps..

I do my best to vary my routine but apparently I've been doing so much of the same things that I guess my body is used to it

On a serious note, I've been tempted to start juicing but the side effects don't sound all that appealing....

Well that and the fact that I already have a bad temper and I'd hate to kill someone because of roid rage....Have you taken steroids before?

If anyone has, chime in and explain what that is like for me.
I am a former trainer and I have also used them in the past a little and I will tell you, as far as temper, it's different for everybody. For me, I just felt more confident kinda like a little bump in your machismo. But, a buddy of mine, it made his temper pretty rough he told me. If you really want to get bigger, one you are training too much. If you are truly training hard enough, you will only need to work out three to four times a week with weights. When I started working out, not on anything but protein, I went from high 220s to about 240 in a half of a year. Just swap up your routines, make sure your form is right, don't lift more than you can control, and really hit it hard. I'm sure you've seen the dudes that go in there and wait like five minutes between sets and walk around and talk and all that. Might as well be one of the chicks on the ellipticals for ten minutes with their make-up on. But yeah, what I used to do is Legs on Mondays, because they are the biggest muscles so I wanted to hit them while I was my freshest. Then, chest and triceps Tuesday. Back and biceps Wednesday. And shoulders Thursday because that was the big thing I wanted to work on. Friday Saturday and Sunday I would either do cardio or just rest. If you don't give your body enough time to heal, your just cheating yourself. PM me and maybe you me and Blitanicle can go to the gym one time or something. I work out with him every now and then.