PDA

View Full Version : bleachin my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm bleachin my hair (as I type) and my fvckin scalp is on fire:cussing:!!!!!!!
is this normal????

BKgen®
03-09-2008, 10:36 PM
queer eye for the ambiguous guy?

RandomGuy
03-09-2008, 10:44 PM
either you're a white kid trying to be black (like eminem)

or a black kid trying to be white (like most uppity black people in malcolm X era) lirl

or you're azn: Most likely korean and wear orange jackets with bleached hair and random strange bright ass colors with your wierd ass trends and style.

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 10:45 PM
umm yeah .........I dunno what that means ,but I just washed it out and my scalp is still on fire ,and its yellowish and it feels coarse and kinda pubic hair feeling I dunno how to explain it
queer eye for the ambiguous guy?

redrumracer
03-09-2008, 10:46 PM
either you're a white kid trying to be black (like eminem)

or a black kid trying to be white (like most uppity black people in malcolm X era) lirl

or you're azn: Most likely korean and wear orange jackets with bleached hair and random strange bright ass colors with your wierd ass trends and style.
well the name mike rules out options two and three for different reasons

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm 110% Georgia cracker....Long story ....I'm dying it white ,so I can dye it green for this weekend....going to Savannah

redrumracer
03-09-2008, 10:47 PM
umm yeah .........I dunno what that means ,but I just washed it out and my scalp is still on fire ,and its yellowish and it feels coarse and kinda pubic hair feeling I dunno who to explain it
hmmmmm do you not pay attn to the package when it say that it may cause skin irritation???????? if not go back and reread the bottle then next time go out and get the stuff that your supposed to do it with

thecrazyone
03-09-2008, 10:51 PM
lol at all posts in this thread.

RandomGuy
03-09-2008, 10:52 PM
well the name mike rules out options two and three for different reasonswhat about Mike Jones?

and also the Azn noise nomenclature theory.

How azns get named on the first noise heard after birth.. Why you have Pings, Bongs, Ducs, Phucs, Tins, Jins, Pot, etc.... Basically an Azn noise theory component that sounds like "Mike" ... aka 'ite' bike kyke dyke mipe mite... etc Automatically gets rounded up to Mike during assimilation in the US

DUHH

therefore a jdm mike and negroid mike can exist

thecrazyone
03-09-2008, 10:53 PM
what about Mike Jones?

How azns get named on the first noise heard after birth.. Why you have Pings, Bongs, Ducs, Phucs, Tins, Jins, Pot, etc.... Basically an Azn noise theory component that sounds like "Mike" ... aka 'ite' bike kyke dyke mipe mite... etc Automatically gets rounded up to Mike during assimilation in the US

DUHH

did u say something?

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 10:54 PM
pics...no flaming ...dont wanna hear yer sh!t .....prolly gonna hear it anyways

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 10:55 PM
yes it is a bomb....in before you ask

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 10:56 PM
you said negroid:eek:
what about Mike Jones?

DUHH

redrumracer
03-09-2008, 10:56 PM
what about Mike Jones?

DUHH

but the fact that his name is mike and is bleaching his hair and on here takes out the black/brown factor.

second well ive never met a azn mike. and if there were one im pretty sure he would already acquired the knowledge on how to bleach ones hair based on the fact the azns have lots of weird hair colors.

Whiteboy™
03-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Can the real slim shady, please stand up

RandomGuy
03-09-2008, 11:01 PM
but the fact that his name is mike and is bleaching his hair and on here takes out the black/brown factor.

second well ive never met a azn mike. and if there were one im pretty sure he would already acquired the knowledge on how to bleach ones hair based on the fact the azns have lots of weird hair colors.Dude.....

With the way they are freely rounding names up and down to assimilate into English, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Tyrone Nguyen (perhaps sum1 bumped against a table and something fell off and hit the ground) Or even a freakin Wilford Tran

Got Milk?
03-09-2008, 11:02 PM
I think your hair line is F-UP

redrumracer
03-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Dude.....

With the way they are freely rounding names up and down to assimilate into English, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Tyrone Nguyen (perhaps sum1 bumped against a table and something fell off and hit the ground) Or even a freakin Wilford Tran
but then that still leaves the fact that azns are presumably smart when it comes to doing weird shit to there hair to get all the different colors.

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 11:14 PM
redrum & randomguy ='s:lmfao:

toxxxic
03-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Haha. No, its bad when your scalp burns. Its not supposed to burn, annnd you're not supposed to put it directly on your scalp lol

But if you decide to go eminem again, put vaseline on your scalp before you put on the bleach so it won't burn

But you seem to be alive still so nothing to worry about :)

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 11:17 PM
the box said put vasaline on yer ears...but I dont have any so I skipped that part
Haha. No, its bad when your scalp burns. Its not supposed to burn, annnd you're not supposed to put it directly on your scalp lol

But if you decide to go eminem again, put vaseline on your scalp before you put on the bleach so it won't burn

But you seem to be alive still so nothing to worry about :)

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Imma test a green part......I'll post pics in a few

RandomGuy
03-09-2008, 11:25 PM
but then that still leaves the fact that azns are presumably smart when it comes to doing weird shit to there hair to get all the different colors.good point

toxxxic
03-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Lol if you want it reeeaaallllly super green, put the dye on, put a shower cap over it (one of those cheap plastic ones) and blow dry it on high heat (heat makes it process faster and more intensely)

You may have to do it a few times. And you'll want to make sure to use vaseline with that around your hair line or you'll have a green face for a week or so :)

Hahaha

mikesEK
03-09-2008, 11:41 PM
thanks for the tip!!!! I was told the green would stain my scalp if it gets on there
Lol if you want it reeeaaallllly super green, put the dye on, put a shower cap over it (one of those cheap plastic ones) and blow dry it on high heat (heat makes it process faster and more intensely)

You may have to do it a few times. And you'll want to make sure to use vaseline with that around your hair line or you'll have a green face for a week or so :)

Hahaha

toxxxic
03-09-2008, 11:49 PM
It will. Badly lol. Like, it will not wash off for a week. No lie.

mikesEK
03-10-2008, 12:24 AM
yall remember that movie BEDAZZLED and when that guy was that doofy lookin basketball player..I KINDA LOOK LIKE THAT DUDE NOW...I havnt seen that movie in a while tho

theres no I in team and as a team I think we did pretty guuuud

Imma show yall what I'm talkin bout

Revmaynard
03-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Your head is fcking red, dude. You should follow instructions when messing with chemicals fyi.

mikesEK
03-10-2008, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2j-sehg21g
CLICK THE LINK
sorta looks the same:thinking:

mikesEK
03-10-2008, 12:43 AM
dont be lookin at my nose hairs

BKgen®
03-10-2008, 11:21 AM
LOLOL LOOKS LIKE A F*CKIN ALBINO CHIHUAHUA

Sammich
03-10-2008, 11:23 AM
LOLOL LOOKS LIKE A F*CKIN ALBINO CHIHUAHUA

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mikesEK
03-10-2008, 12:25 PM
thanks yall....I was having some esteem issues but now I feel better

MistaCee
03-10-2008, 12:59 PM
I think your hair line is F-UP

x2 Rogaine!

Also will the real slim shady please stand up

BKgen®
03-10-2008, 04:44 PM
thanks yall....I was having some esteem issues but now I feel better

lol we still <3 u

and we're kidding. (some of us) :ninja:

JITB
03-10-2008, 05:00 PM
bleach ur tongue hairs.....

Brett
03-10-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm bleachin my hair (as I type) and my fvckin scalp is on fire:cussing:!!!!!!!
is this normal????

Leisa did that to my hair about 5 years ago, and OMG!!! That **** made my scalp burn like I was in the sun for 30 days straight, It hurt so bad and I decided after the 2nd time, F*CK THIS!!! LOL