PDA

View Full Version : Random White power at a young age ! !

cactusEG
03-09-2008, 12:41 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QDvQV8eYd_U

young stupid hoes....

Lucky.
03-09-2008, 12:45 AM
wow!

cactusEG
03-09-2008, 12:50 AM
wow!

yea tell me about it...

cactusEG
03-09-2008, 12:52 AM
part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjQyBNgJx8

GSRtegŪ
03-09-2008, 01:28 AM
Those girls need to watch American History X. lol

cactusEG
03-09-2008, 01:31 AM

lol the part where the white trash, gets fuccked in the ass lol :lmfao:

Lucky.
03-09-2008, 01:33 AM
I cant seem to understand how some poeple can have such a high level of ignorance nowadays.

donyellu
03-09-2008, 01:46 AM

BuBBa DRiFT
03-09-2008, 07:01 AM
they need to get raped by a really big black guy

that'll teach em

EJ25RUN
03-09-2008, 09:32 AM
this is from a couple years back.

Makes you think their sesame street wasn't the one we watched.

Fox351
03-09-2008, 07:16 PM
I feel that they are the victim of there environment and are taught this from an extremely young age and all and all don't even know anything different....they really need to be taken away from the people who preach this to them and be sat down and taught that it is ok to have a differing opinion and/or skin color.

cactusEG
03-10-2008, 06:30 PM
I cant seem to understand how some poeple can have such a high level of ignorance nowadays.

tell me about it..

8AFORD
03-10-2008, 07:26 PM
all they need i some good ****

JR VQ 30 de
03-12-2008, 12:15 AM
kill them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guinness
03-13-2008, 04:05 PM

i ****ing love that movie.that movie is the number 1 movie on my list of bet and favorite movies of all time. :D

now for my take on all this ****.88...heil hitler....**** hitler :2up: .this mother ****** is got to be one of the world's greatest geniuses of all time and yet possiby the world's stupidest person ever.he exterminated jews,more than just 6 million as the report told us,yet he was an 8th jewish himself :???: ?how can someone be proud of themselves and what they are when they are killing what is essentially a part of them?next,his idea was to have a world where only whites were and those whites had to be blonde-haired and blue-eyed.what the **** was hitler?he was black-haired,as black as the nigt,and brown-eyed.he was a walking and living contradiction to his mission,morals,beliefs,and ideas.then there is the fact of the speeches that he gave during his rallies.if you were to disect and read his speeches in word-for-word translation,they didn't make any sense.why was he such a powerful man and so many followed him you might be asking?simple,he was a genius with the way he talked.he put so much emotion and feeling into his ridiculous speeches that it caused the people to feel the same pride and emotion that he was and thus in return caused them to buy the **** he was selling like it was on a clearance rack.he made the people want to believe and fight in something that otherwise they had never done before.they needed a cause and a reason,and the way he presented it to them was in the most elaborate and perfect package that anyone could have "never" imagined possible.jumping up to the now,let's discuss these ignorant ****s that are always running around saying that hitler was right or that there needs to be a pure-white society and world.read above to discover why hitler was NOT right and then to believe that there will ever be a pure race is just ****ing stupid.everyone from whites to blacks to asians to even the spanish people are not pure.take me for example;i am 100% irish in my family,at least 250+ years back,up to the point where my family cannot find anymore records because they have all been burned,destroyed somehow,or lost.but even i know with all that physical evidence i am not a pure irish man because when england came in and invaded ireland and took over,they pilaged and raped our women thus "polluting" our race/heritage.i don't know where or when or how much,but i know i have some english in me somewhere.the same goes for the germans,polish,french,italians,scandanavians,portu gees,and so on down to the very last race and nationality.so there is no pure race anymore and hasn't been for a very very long time.yes i am white,but because i have red/auburn hair and green eyes,does that make me mud?does it make a person mud if they have blonde hair but yellow eyes as my friend does?or on the flip side,what about those who have blonde hair and blue eyes and appear to be white,but are not of caucasian line or descent?are they mud as well,or are they the rare exception to this really stupid and ****ed-up rule?who are we to say what person is or is not human?since when did god step down and pass his authority to someone or a group of people down here?my brother who died two years ago was a part of that bull**** and i gave him this exact same speech.he got out of that **** as did 4 others who were involved with it.they saw and understood that what i was showing them was the deceit and way they twist and distort the truth and bend it for their own ideas ad beliefs and then try to bend other people's minds into thinking like they do.it's brain-washing.they tell you what to think and believe and what to say.they are the ones being you and controlling you.you lose and they win.who wants to be a ***** to or of someone's?just like hitler did with germany,these people are leading a group of brain-washed people into a war that they can't win,but whatever,it's their choice.lastly,as far as them tying to spread the message through music that is angry and loud,fine,but here's a kicker in that.skinheads,boneheads,hammerheads,neo-nazis,whatever you want to call them are just mad and angry in the music becaue they know that there is a generation of angry people out there and people who are also too scared to say no to these people when they get in their faces with this ****.so if these are the kind of people who are joining these groups,then think about it.all they are is a group of "SCARED" and "ANGRY" people.do you really want to be a part of the upset pussies united coalition....or do you want to do your duty and stand up to them and for what you believe in and tell them to **** themselves?it's a real shame and sad to see and hear all of that ****,but it's only here because people are scared of change,saying no or telling them to go **** themselves for the right reasons to the right people.they're wanting to belong so bad that they compromise themselves and their beliefs.be you and unique....not a mindless ignorant **** like these morons.