PDA

View Full Version : AM I THE ONLY ****** THAT ALONE TONIGHT

Got Milk?
03-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Ok all my plans for tonight are screwed up. Here i am on IA posting, and im windering if i am the only ****** thats lonely on the freaking saturday night?

thecrazyone
03-08-2008, 11:08 PM
dude, i broke my leg really bad two weeks ago i haven't left my house since, let me repeat that for ya, i have not left my house since then. ****.

Got Milk?
03-08-2008, 11:19 PM
^^ damn i feel srry for u my man. What happened?

thecrazyone
03-08-2008, 11:21 PM
i broke it skateboarding. **** was an L. got an 11" steel rod going from my knee to ankle. on crutches for 5 weeks. cant put any weight on my right foot for that long.

Got Milk?
03-08-2008, 11:23 PM
holly ****, 5 weeks. If you dont mind me asking, but how old are you?

KPowerEP3
03-08-2008, 11:51 PM
i broke it skateboarding. **** was an L. got an 11" steel rod going from my knee to ankle. on crutches for 5 weeks. cant put any weight on my right foot for that long.

...which is why anyone over 15 shouldn't be allowed to do stupid ****, you know, unless it's really dangerous. "I broke my leg skateboarding" fvck that. I wanna hear shyt like "I blew two toes and my whole other foot off playing with home made explosives"

heh. Broken bones blow though, for real. I broke BOTH collar bones playing football in HS. That sucked.

WickedIXMR
03-09-2008, 12:23 AM
...which is why anyone over 15 shouldn't be allowed to do stupid ****, you know, unless it's really dangerous. "I broke my leg skateboarding" fvck that. I wanna hear shyt like "I blew two toes and my whole other foot off playing with home made explosives"

heh. Broken bones blow though, for real. I broke BOTH collar bones playing football in HS. That sucked.
Both collar bones at the same time? If yes then i really feel sorry for you because i broke one and that was the worst bone i have ever broke. I cant even imagine how shi.tty that would be to have broke both.

Kyle
03-09-2008, 12:25 AM

Well I think his story of getting shot will make up for the skate boarding thing easily. Check the threads he's made.

edit: here's one of them. http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108452

VooDooXII
03-09-2008, 12:40 AM
I was...then again, I don't know anyone here.

The Ninja
03-09-2008, 12:46 AM
All you fags need to down more milk. I've yet to break a bone in my body, though I have had a bone "spur" on my ankle due to my second accident. I've completely torn 3 ligaments in my ankle though. THAT was pain....and still is.

Got Milk?
03-09-2008, 12:56 AM
im glad i NEVER! broke anything in my body.

VooDooXII
03-09-2008, 12:59 AM
im glad i NEVER! broke anything in my body.

Hence your screen name?

ahmonrah
03-09-2008, 01:12 AM
nah...i'm at the crib too on a caturday......erm....scumday

Got Milk?
03-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Hence your screen name?

what? Srry i dont udnerstand 13th century language.

KPowerEP3
03-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Both collar bones at the same time? If yes then i really feel sorry for you because i broke one and that was the worst bone i have ever broke. I cant even imagine how shi.tty that would be to have broke both.

Yep, that was HORRIBLE.

thecrazyone
03-09-2008, 03:12 AM
holly ****, 5 weeks. If you dont mind me asking, but how old are you?

who said there's an age limit on sports, i tear **** up on a skateboard, i probably shouldnt even be riding one. considering the surgery i've had(refer to post below) so give me credit. both collar bones damn.

Well I think his story of getting shot will make up for the skate boarding thing easily. Check the threads he's made.

edit: here's one of them. http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108452

:rolleyes: thanks man.

Got Milk?
03-09-2008, 03:16 AM
damn. I bet this leg thing will ineffer with alot of stuff. Like your job*if u have one)school(if u go to one)

KPowerEP3
03-09-2008, 03:19 AM

who said there's an age limit on sports, i tear **** up on a skateboard, i probably shouldnt even be riding one. considering the surgery i've had(refer to post below) so give me credit. both collar bones damn.

:rolleyes: thanks man.

ha. I didnt mean anything, I'm just bored as hail. I think its interesting to watch good skaters, just not really into it myself.

13Bracer
03-09-2008, 03:21 AM
damn im bored as **** to..
but there is a girl in my bed..lol
but shes sleeping...:(

thecrazyone
03-09-2008, 03:25 AM
damn. I bet this leg thing will ineffer with alot of stuff. Like your job*if u have one)school(if u go to one)

you would think, and that would suck, but, my dad runs a business from home and i work for him, so my job is one room away, and im taking online course at gwinnett tech.

Got Milk?
03-09-2008, 03:36 AM
ok thats good than.

VooDooXII
03-09-2008, 05:17 AM
what? Srry i dont udnerstand 13th century language.

You've got to be kidding me.

ironchef
03-09-2008, 08:47 AM
You've got to be kidding me.His sn used to be dumbwit3k1d, or some **** like that. Helps explain things.

VooDooXII
03-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Gotcha.

Got Milk?
03-09-2008, 05:31 PM
^^ yap.

WickedIXMR
03-09-2008, 06:46 PM
You've got to be kidding me.
LMAO! I said the same thing.

What he means is milk=strong bones.