PDA

View Full Version : Misc Am I the only one who hates Steven A Smith???

tippatone
03-07-2008, 12:06 AM
I hate the s hit out of Steven A Smith. All he does is talk loud and swear he knows all. According to him the Houston Rockets franchise winning streak should have been over as soon as Yao got hurt. Well, they just spanked Dallas on their way to 17 straight wins and 5 in a row w/o Yao. Am I the only one who hates that ass clown????

Hulud
03-07-2008, 12:59 AM
I hate the s hit out of Steven A Smith. All he does is talk loud and swear he knows all. According to him the Houston Rockets franchise winning streak should have been over as soon as Yao got hurt. Well, they just spanked Dallas on their way to 17 straight wins and 5 in a row w/o Yao. Am I the only one who hates that ass clown????
:stupid:

hate that f*cker

BB6dohcvtec
03-07-2008, 01:07 AM

wow they spanked dallas without dirk congrats.....when it comes to deciding games in the post season he is on the money most of the time. you must be a rockets fan or something? Playoff time they will be garbage like they are every year in the first round.

tippatone
03-07-2008, 01:38 AM
wow they spanked dallas without dirk congrats.....when it comes to deciding games in the post season he is on the money most of the time. you must be a rockets fan or something? Playoff time they will be garbage like they are every year in the first round.

I aint a Rockets fan, sorry to say, i am a Knicks fan.Tracy is a baby, they will get ousted in the first round but for the time being, they are good.

BB6dohcvtec
03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
I aint a Rockets fan, sorry to say, i am a Knicks fan.Tracy is a baby, they will get ousted in the first round but for the time being, they are good.

damn man my bad sorry to hear your a knicks fan...it will be ok.

HyPer50
03-07-2008, 10:40 AM
I don't care much for basketball, but ya whenever I hear him he always has a very "holier than thou" sound to his voice like he is the know all be all when it comes to basketball.

Imadaman
03-07-2008, 01:55 PM
cant stand em

yudalicious
03-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm a houston fan, and I can't stand him either. I don't think it matters what team you root for, I think our common thread is that SAS is annoying. Although, he does play a good foil to the other announcers and provide comedic relief.

bigdare23
03-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Well I like Steven A. Smith

And the Rockets are going to choke in the playoffs LOL

Infamous_1
03-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Steven Smith doesnt need to talk...he is just a non professional commentator that ATL picked up for cheap.

tippatone
03-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Steven Smith doesnt need to talk...he is just a non professional commentator that ATL picked up for cheap.

No, thats Steve Smith not Steven A Smith, but you do have a very, very valid point, i dont like him either