PDA

View Full Version : RANT: Mother f*ckin' STAND-UPS!

EvasiveEF9
03-06-2008, 09:39 PM
WTF! If you SAY you're gonna be there...BE THERE! If you say you're gonna buy it, BUY IT! If I go out of my way to meet up with you...BETTER MOTHER F*CKIN BE THERE! If it's a good reason, or you don't have the money...friggin' talk to me about it! Don't let me go out of my way and then suddenly just NOT be in touch...wtf...

anyone else care to rant with me? God damn, this is getting ridiculous. For the most part, this particular rant doesn't pertain to an IA user, but god damn...be there if you say you're gonna be there!

discuss/rant...

yogi08
03-06-2008, 09:41 PM
id never drive anywhere without talking to that person atleast 5 times taht day.

Nemesis
03-06-2008, 09:46 PM
GOOD SEEING YA AGAIN MAN

EvasiveEF9
03-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Well, I mean, I was needing to go where the guy was gonna meet me, anyways...it's just friggin' annoying cuz I could have left WAY earlier than I did...

Sup, Nemesis? I've been chillin' in the EF Squad area mostly...otherwise, I quit venturing around IA. WL got too full of too many noobs throwing up stupid posts, and just had worthless crap, anyways. Now it seems I'm spending most of my time in the Flea Market area and the EF Squad...selling off all my crap...leaving for the marines next weekend...

autumnk5
03-06-2008, 10:18 PM
i hate when people say they are going to call back but never do.

i know i do it alot, but i have the worse memory alive.... they have no excuse :(

EvasiveEF9
03-06-2008, 10:22 PM
i hate when people say they are going to call back but never do.

i know i do it alot, but i have the worse memory alive.... they have no excuse :(
I just figured I had no game in the clubs...but when I've got something they want...like a car part...it's different.

autumnk5
03-06-2008, 10:29 PM
i know my ex has been trying to sell his s2k... and he washed it completely and got everything ready for a buyer to come..

and the buyer never showed up & my ex waited for like 2 hours.

EvasiveEF9
03-06-2008, 10:31 PM
i know my ex has been trying to sell his s2k... and he washed it completely and got everything ready for a buyer to come..

and the buyer never showed up & my ex waited for like 2 hours.
LoLoL. Took a second for my head to grasp that you were a female. I was like "hmm...well that's odd."

Anyways, sorry to hear of your ex. That sucks. I've been trying to sell some JDM SiR seats for a while now and dude called me last night and was like "I'll be there tomorrow, I'll call you." He never called, so I called him and he was like "yeah, man, sorry, I've been busy, but I'll be up there in about an hour." So I killed my beer and got there and waited...and waited...and waited...

...bastard!

autumnk5
03-06-2008, 10:51 PM
lol... yeah.. last time i checked i was a female.

damn, i would have been pissed. i'm the type that would blow that person's phone up. or at least use *67.

EvasiveEF9
03-06-2008, 11:12 PM
lol... yeah.. last time i checked i was a female.

:ttiwwp:

Scrilla
03-06-2008, 11:16 PM
WTF! If you SAY you're gonna be there...BE THERE! If you say you're gonna buy it, BUY IT! If I go out of my way to meet up with you...BETTER MOTHER F*CKIN BE THERE! If it's a good reason, or you don't have the money...friggin' talk to me about it! Don't let me go out of my way and then suddenly just NOT be in touch...wtf...

anyone else care to rant with me? God damn, this is getting ridiculous. For the most part, this particular rant doesn't pertain to an IA user, but god damn...be there if you say you're gonna be there!

discuss/rant...

Ive Experienced This All Day With Folks Wanting Sneakers... Atleast They All Informed Me Ahead Of Time Of There "Delays"...

So I Went To The :boobies: And Im Happy Now! :yes:

EvasiveEF9
03-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Huh? Better explanation please...

Scrilla
03-07-2008, 12:17 AM
NVM... :cheers:

EvasiveEF9
03-07-2008, 07:56 AM
YAY! BEER!