PDA

View Full Version : Why Am I in Houston?

VooDooXII
03-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Read it in my blog on here. I've left a lot of you guys in the dark...I bet some of you didn't even know I was gone.

Anyway...here it is (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36582089&postcount=29).

blackshine007
03-05-2008, 11:40 PM
You know, I was listening tp Rob Wilson on 1380 WAOK and he was saying that the best thing you can do is make mistakes because no one is perfect. The whole point of making a mistake is to learn from your actions and correct them so as not to make as many bad decisions in the future. I don't know if you understand the logic I'm presenting but it made sense to me. You know what you did wrong. Now just take the time to learn from your actions so you can be the better person you were pursuing to be.

IndianStig
03-05-2008, 11:54 PM
time to readdddddd

RandomGuy
03-05-2008, 11:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGcuPCT1xeE <<<greatest song of all time

BobbyFresco
03-06-2008, 05:58 AM
Don't get all content and complacent with your new life....

Make sure you get your ass back to school bro...:goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
03-06-2008, 10:24 AM
what was the BIG mistake failing out of tech who gives a ****. that is not very high up on the list of **** ups. so you know how many people do that?

my brother got three f's and a c u later from tech. knocked up a chick joined the army went to war. came home got divorced went back to tech then to medical college of GA and is now a doctor making bank.

now if you killed someone then you can ***** about ****ing up.

isa2o3
03-06-2008, 10:45 AM
i understand how u feel. college gets frustrating, but the important thing is that u pick urself back up once u fall. good luck man

redrumracer
03-06-2008, 11:12 AM
damn that was a long read

VooDooXII
03-06-2008, 11:39 PM
what was the BIG mistake failing out of tech who gives a ****. that is not very high up on the list of **** ups. so you know how many people do that?

my brother got three f's and a c u later from tech. knocked up a chick joined the army went to war. came home got divorced went back to tech then to medical college of GA and is now a doctor making bank.

now if you killed someone then you can ***** about ****ing up.

Different circumstances, different situations, and different environments that different people have been raised in. I wasn't so much "bitching" as letting people know what's up...sure, some of it's pretty emotionally charged, but that's just my writing style.

This is a big ****-up for me...I never saw this coming. There's no universally governing list of what qualifies as a "big mistake."

Thanks for your story though.

UpSideDownDesi
03-07-2008, 01:17 AM
wat goes around comes around.......karma is a biitch.

VooDooXII
03-07-2008, 01:20 AM
wat goes around comes around.......karma is a biitch.

Yea well...like I said: "You live and learn."

UpSideDownDesi
03-07-2008, 01:23 AM
Yea well...like I said: "You live and learn."
:goodjob:

VooDooXII
03-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Houston Imports is a pain to sign up on, by the way.

They don't allow common e-mail domains like yahoo/g-mail/etc...and when I put my school e-mail in, the validation mail was filtered out, so I try contacting some higher-ups via AIM, and I get no response.

Annoying ****.

sogood
03-08-2008, 12:08 AM
If that's your biggest F-up in your life, you're definitely doin' just fine man. Stick in there and everything'll be straight when you get back into town and back at Tech :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
03-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Different circumstances, different situations, and different environments that different people have been raised in. I wasn't so much "bitching" as letting people know what's up...sure, some of it's pretty emotionally charged, but that's just my writing style.

This is a big ****-up for me...I never saw this coming. There's no universally governing list of what qualifies as a "big mistake."

Thanks for your story though.i was trying to say that this will build character lol.

rupertaker
03-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Good luck with everything man.

VooDooXII
03-08-2008, 02:44 PM
i was trying to say that this will build character lol.

Haha, well that's what I'm hoping for. :goodjob:

imbosile
03-08-2008, 02:50 PM
I did really bad my first and second semesters here at tech, i've dug my self in a pretty ****ty hole, GPA wise. And that's when I realized what you did, I hate engineering. It wasn't near what I thought it was. I was using the mentality of "well I'm good at math and science, so engineering must be for me." I was wrong.

I switched to the business school, and this semester has been great so far.

So what are you thinking of switching to if you get back in?