PDA

View Full Version : ??? about title bonding

BlueHatch
03-05-2008, 10:33 PM
has anyone ever title bonded a car? can you explain the process to me? thx in advance

gsrteg
03-05-2008, 11:06 PM
from what I heard it will cost up to $100 to 200 just to get a title replacement from a title bond places, you might want to call yours or an auto insurance to get more info.

I'm assuming you bought a vehicle without a title??? And you are strugglin in puttin your name and ownership to the car???

If you bought from an owner, I'd suggest call that bastard back and force him to give or apply for a new copy of the title (cost like $8 compared to freakin $200 title bond)...Hope this help in some way or another...

BlueHatch
03-06-2008, 06:36 AM
nah my buddy has this crx that he bought from our other friend who passed away but lost the title first.

KPowerEP3
03-06-2008, 09:11 AM
It's a PITA. There's an application, then you get a bond for the value of the car, then you go to the police station to have the VIN checked, then you have to go to hapeville [DMVS main office] with all that paperwork.

Tech5
03-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Wrong......You can google title bonds in your zip code find someone, it cost 120$ for the title bond, they will give you the bond, an another paper, you can call 911 an tell them its a none emergency phone call, an they will send someone out to the car, they will read the vin an sign off, once they do that you can go to hapeville to the main office an its 18.00 more but you get the title that day, if you go to your local tag office that is fine too but you will have to wait 4-6 weeks to get your title in , an its cheaper, very easy to do!!! if you need more info hit me up I done this about 15 times, thanks Joshua
It's a PITA. There's an application, then you get a bond for the value of the car, then you go to the police station to have the VIN checked, then you have to go to hapeville [DMVS main office] with all that paperwork.

KPowerEP3
03-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Wrong......You can google title bonds in your zip code find someone, it cost 120$ for the title bond, they will give you the bond, an another paper, you can call 911 an tell them its a none emergency phone call, an they will send someone out to the car, they will read the vin an sign off, once they do that you can go to hapeville to the main office an its 18.00 more but you get the title that day, if you go to your local tag office that is fine too but you will have to wait 4-6 weeks to get your title in , an its cheaper, very easy to do!!! if you need more info hit me up I done this about 15 times, thanks Joshua

Or you can do it my way and have it that day. :mtongue:
basically either way works, i went to hapeville and PD myself the two times I did it.

JDMirza
03-07-2008, 12:53 AM
State Farm does their sh!t the best. Im about to get my sh!t for like 50 bucks. You should get it in about 3-7 days with State Farm.