PDA

View Full Version : RC Injectors

blackhatch99
03-05-2008, 10:00 AM
I have obd2 b16 and was wandering if there was a way to use the rc injectors without buying the wiring for themif there is a trick to putting them on plz let me know

HatchHero
03-05-2008, 10:55 AM
it would be smart to get the clips so it can be plug and play! i believe those injectors are peak and hold so you might need a resistor box! Find that out first before you fry the ecu! if you dont want the clips you will have to souder resistors on your stock clips! its easier to get the clips! hope this helps if not call battleground there number is all over this site!!

blackhatch99
03-05-2008, 11:32 AM
it would be smart to get the clips so it can be plug and play! i believe those injectors are peak and hold so you might need a resistor box! Find that out first before you fry the ecu! if you dont want the clips you will have to souder resistors on your stock clips! its easier to get the clips! hope this helps if not call battleground there number is all over this site!!
My rc injectors donot require a resistor box but thanks for the help and i was wondering if u could take the obd1 connectors and use them and wire them up and put the rc injectors on is there anybody that has done this

carbon_crash
03-05-2008, 11:35 AM
As long as no resistor box is needed, obd1 clips will work for you man. I got some for cheap if you need them.

HatchHero
03-05-2008, 01:31 PM
As long as no resistor box is needed, obd1 clips will work for you man. I got some for cheap if you need them.

yeah if you dont need a resistor boxobd1 clips should work