PDA

View Full Version : Forsyth County People

Brett
03-05-2008, 08:30 AM
To those of us who live in Forsyth county, I figured you all would like to know this info as far as the water ban. I sent them a email asking if we will be getting a ease on the ban like Sonny Perdue as allowed. Here is thier reply:

The BOC will vote on changes to the water restrictions on Thursday,
March 6th. We anticipate the changes will go into effect on April 1,
2008 and will be similar to what the Governor has proposed. Our website
will be updated on Friday morning with the changes that are approved at
the BOC meeting.

So basically we all can plan on easier restrictions come April 1st for our area :)

Brett
03-05-2008, 08:42 AM
well fuk you all if no one cares, I care!! LOL

NAIZBST
03-05-2008, 09:52 AM
what about cherokee co. people

Nick Jeezy
03-05-2008, 09:54 AM
sounds good. glad to hear.

civic95
03-05-2008, 10:56 AM
About time. So will we be able to wash cars? Or will it be for landscaping only?

Brett
03-05-2008, 10:58 AM
what about cherokee co. people

Dial 4-1-1 and get the number and call your county...LOL

Brett
03-05-2008, 10:59 AM
About time. So will we be able to wash cars? Or will it be for landscaping only?

It will be for watering lawns, etc. They didnt say anything about not including cars but we will only be able to do it during certain hours and most likley like 10pm till like sunrise or something. I know it will 3 times a week for 25 minutes based on the honor system (Who will be honest on that? lol)

I washed mine last night, cause it needed it :D

civic95
03-05-2008, 11:32 AM
well then they should just keep it in place. No one needs to be watering their lawn with as much rain as we've had lately. We should let the lake fill up instead of letting them water the grass. Unless we go weeks without rain this summer like we did last yr.

Brett
03-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Personally I feel if they let people do it there will be more run off for the lake when it rains, When we let our grass and grounds get so bone dry then it takes many days of rain to get the ground wet enough to make run off, For that reason I think a total ban was dumb to begin with.

And I feel if they can let people fill thier pools then me washing my car is no biggie

Crazy Asian
03-05-2008, 12:05 PM
awesome. I hate forsyth but this helps a bit.

Brick
03-05-2008, 05:09 PM
awesome. I hate forsyth
Why?

Crazy Asian
03-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Dude most of the people I met are ****s. Not real friendly. Then they always complain about my car when their sons have the most giganormous truck with godawful exhaust. The roads are horrendus. How many pothole do you think there is in forsyth??
More then you can say count up to 50. It so stupid, but I understand there's construction but seriously Im on another set of tire in less then 1 1/2 year. My alignment everything good but I cant avoid those potholes.

Washing your car? Youre kidding right? I have to go to the self service wash like 3 miles away.

Brett
03-06-2008, 06:21 AM
I never see potholes and I have lived in Forsyth (Cumming) for a little over a year. Never have seen any road problems.

Its amazing how many people I am starting to see in the subdivision washing thier cars again, I think like me.. Most people are sick and tired of letting everything we own like our cars or even our yards go to hell when the lake is still rising.

civic95
03-06-2008, 07:46 AM
In other news:

http://forsythcounty.com/latest/forsyth-county-one-of-the-richest-in-the-nation.html

Brett
03-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Yeah I read that a few weeks back when I started looking for water updates, Pretty wild.

Crazy Asian
03-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh your looking for pothole dirty man? Come near Mcguinness Ferry and Medlock. That whole area is littered with potholes. I have to constantly drive on that **** lock road.

Nissan Sean
03-06-2008, 03:15 PM
i dont think cobb county will ever lift the damn water ban. ima go over to the lake, grab some water, filter it and wah my car........lol no, but has anyone heard anything about cobb lifting the ban?ima go look at the website

Mr_Mischif
03-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Dude most of the people I met are ****s. Not real friendly. Then they always complain about my car when their sons have the most giganormous truck with godawful exhaust. The roads are horrendus. How many pothole do you think there is in forsyth??
More then you can say count up to 50. It so stupid, but I understand there's construction but seriously Im on another set of tire in less then 1 1/2 year. My alignment everything good but I cant avoid those potholes.

Washing your car? Youre kidding right? I have to go to the self service wash like 3 miles away.
And they have the klan.

Crazy Asian
03-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Dont start. Right across my subdivision there's a church where the KKK met. I dont believe but then again Im not white.

Mr_Mischif
03-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Dont start. Right across my subdivision there's a church where the KKK met. I dont believe but then again Im not white.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Klan-in-gainesville.jpg/300px-Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

Funny thing about this picture is they're in gainesville.

Crazy Asian
03-06-2008, 03:45 PM
scary.

Nissan Sean
03-06-2008, 03:46 PM
yep i heard that forsythe was the most racist county in Ga,lol congrats all you forsythe peeps

Brett
03-06-2008, 06:33 PM
WHITE POWER!!! :D

civic95
03-07-2008, 06:57 AM
yep i heard that forsythe was the most racist county in Ga,lol congrats all you forsythe peeps

Maybe 50 yrs ago. 95% of the people in forsyth county moved from other areas (alpharetta, gwinnett, MEXICO, etc).