PDA

View Full Version : Shit i'm tired and bored...

justinxecushyn
08-10-2005, 08:23 AM
tired, bored, ready for kanye west's album to drop...bryers mint chocolate ice cream ownz.

Pher
08-10-2005, 08:27 AM
I have said for at least 15 years that Bryers mint chocolate chip ice cream is the best ice cream on the planet!!!
+ FN 1 for that one!!! :goodjob:

Kristi
08-10-2005, 08:42 AM
i'm tired and wanna sleep! but that is because of the meds.....but otherwise i'm good.

justinxecushyn
08-10-2005, 08:49 AM
i'm tired because of meds to...benidryl (sp) because people here @ work are gross and have dust all on them...makes me sneeze all the time.

Kristi
08-10-2005, 08:52 AM
oh damn, benadryl doesn't do shit to me, i have been taking that stuff since i was a kid (real bad allergies). but I'm on 4K milligrams of Augmentin a day and it knocks me on my ass!

justinxecushyn
08-10-2005, 08:55 AM
ihave no idea what augmentin is...i have had bad allergies too but benadryl kills me...guess i'm just a lil bitch :'(

Kristi
08-10-2005, 08:57 AM
lol, augmentin is an antibiotic - but i'm taking a shitload of it to knock out a real bad infection so i don't have to have surgery

justinxecushyn
08-10-2005, 09:11 AM
id much rather be sleepy than have surgery...good luck with that. hope everything gets well 4 u

Kristi
08-10-2005, 09:22 AM
thanks! i've had this sinus infection for over a year and my regular doc just blew it off. when i went to the ENT for my tonsils I told her about my sinus infection and I had these x-rays done, etc. She said that if I don't get rid of the infection with this medication - I will have to have some kind of surgery for it. And after the tonsil surgery - no thank you! lol

justinxecushyn
08-10-2005, 11:43 AM
there aren't just any good docs...well the ones i have found at least have sucked. my asthma got worse after mine perscribed me the wrong medicine...advair, on the site, it states that there are very serious complications and they are higher in african americans....he tryin kill me softly

RandomGuy
08-10-2005, 11:45 AM
damn i love Amoxilin or something... shits pink and it tastes good as fuck.... anyone got a hookup?

lilgapeach
08-10-2005, 12:05 PM
there aren't just any good docs...well the ones i have found at least have sucked. my asthma got worse after mine perscribed me the wrong medicine...advair, on the site, it states that there are very serious complications and they are higher in african americans....he tryin kill me softly
I hear ya on the no good docs thing, I took my son to the doc yesterday and I got yelled at because his office and the state are retards and the mother f*cker tryed to accuse me of lieing to him and he didnt even check the baby out for what I brought him in for grrrrr i'm still pissed.

Kristi
08-10-2005, 12:35 PM

yea i was going to my doc for over a year and she was just like take this and it will get better - and then i would come back once i was done and she was like oh, well take this and it still isn't better. i also was having some major stomach pains and i went in to see her and she was like "i dont know" and told me that was it and to leave. wtf? oh yea, and before i could have my surgery I had to get a medical clearance for my asthma - so i took the letter to her - all she had to do was sign it and i could fax it to the hospital....instead she made me sit there for like 30 minutes while she read it and then charged me a doctors visit. bull shit

quickdodgeŽ
08-10-2005, 03:51 PM
tired, bored, ready for kanye west's album to drop...

You must be real bored for this shit. Or on the verge of suicide. Later, QD.