PDA

View Full Version : Serious Help! Title help....

UkNoWmEhFoO
03-04-2008, 11:48 PM
ok... i know the common answer and it would be better judgement. ....

Lets just say....

person has a 00 civic SI with a busted head (just so happen to have a extra engine for this)... 2 states from me... i offered them something of no value to me apple Ipod 16gig and a year old laptop (own a computer company so i come by them all day long)... and this person agreeded to bring it to me... (about 5 hour drive 1 way)...

then person said there is a 5grand lein on the car!... so then i am like (censored) ....

what about a mechanic lein? i know a few around here but it's 11 at night so i just want some info on this... could i get this car and "title" it into my name say it was abandon and have a mechanic get a lein and probably do like a salvaged title? i just want a daily driver. just want to know my options

this girls lein on the car is 5grand.....

UkNoWmEhFoO
03-04-2008, 11:57 PM
i just happen to read the guys post under me right after writing it.... but i do not live in GA... live in MS(now) and this person lives in FL..... so.... read all my post and maybe i could go about it that way?

EJdm
03-05-2008, 06:39 AM
its going to be an ass to get that title under your name with the lein on it...i bought a car awhile back didnt know it had a lein on it ***** ass sold it to me without telling me...went to the dmv and said i could transfer name b/c it had a lein...so i went and trace the lein aww they couldnt do **** for me so i went back to the owner and told that ****** to give me my money back...soo good luck with yours

UkNoWmEhFoO
03-05-2008, 09:32 AM
cool cool. i did it bought 2 years ago with a bike i had to do a titlebond to get it and then i had to do a inspection...... i am just woundering if i can do a mechanic lein saying it has been "abandon" over 30 days or something.