PDA

View Full Version : right now...

autumnk5
03-04-2008, 02:42 PM
i'm at a lawnmower & bicycle shop. it's my parent's shop. but my dad is sick with the flu at the house. my mom is at a dentist appointment.

they repair and sell lawn equipment & bicycles.

and i'm just covering the cash register and the phone calls. anyways, i've had a couple of customers. and if you look at my blog, you can see pictures of me. these "veterans" of the lawn business are coming up to me at the counter and just start saying these random numbers and letters.

my head then cocks to the side. and i say, "ummm, hold on."

they say, "you have no clue what i'm talking about, do you?"

---- what gave you that idea, genius?

or they'll say, "do you know what i'm talking about?"

---- does it look like i know what you are talking about?

i mean come on. are they for real?

Ran
03-04-2008, 03:13 PM
these "veterans" of the lawn business are coming up to me at the counter and just start saying these random numbers and letters.Those aren't random numbers and letters, they're speaking Spanish.

Nemesis
03-04-2008, 03:21 PM
hehe you said cocks

autumnk5
03-04-2008, 03:40 PM
so i accidently sold the wrong part to a customer,

and he just came back in right now, and i'm like i'm sorry.

but my mom is back, and she corrected the problem... lol.

Crazy Asian
03-04-2008, 03:45 PM
I havent smoked for now 3 months. Its amazing.

TheGodfather
03-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Are you for real? Why was it necessary to put, go to my blog to see pictures of me, in that post.

But more importantly, what the hell is the point of this thread?

Someone needs to save it.

Vayda
03-04-2008, 04:20 PM
I think she wants us to realize that she's obviously too feminine and girlish to know anything about lawnmowers and bicycle parts. Obviously, anyone that wears makeup and spends ten minutes on their hair has no place in a parts shop, and clearly the people shopping there should have assumed that from her looks, rather than assuming she knew something about the place where she was obviously working.

Shame on them for not stereotyping! Shame!

Ran
03-04-2008, 04:21 PM
I think she wants us to realize that she's obviously too feminine and girlish to know anything about lawnmowers and bicycle parts. Obviously, anyone that wears makeup and spends ten minutes on their hair has no place in a parts shop, and clearly the people shopping there should have assumed that from her looks, rather than assuming she knew something about the place where she was obviously working.

Shame on them for not stereotyping! Shame!I'm not sure if I should agree with you or argue. :thinking:

Vayda
03-04-2008, 04:23 PM
depends on whether or not our opinions are concurrent, i suppose.

Ran
03-04-2008, 04:25 PM
depends on whether or not our opinions are concurrent, i suppose.Well, yeah but...ah screw it. I'm gonna go pick on PBS.

Crazy Asian
03-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Like I said

I HAVENT SMOKED IN 3 MONTHS!!

Ran
03-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Did somebody just say something? I thought I heard something but...

Elbow
03-04-2008, 04:32 PM
This thread....makes no sense....Why did where your pics are come up?? :???:

autumnk5
03-04-2008, 04:37 PM
i was just saying by the way i look basically, does it actually look like i know what they are talking about.

Ran
Why did where your pics are come up??I had to read this four times before I could figure out what you were asking. lol

man
This thread....makes no sense....Why did where your pics are come up?? :???:

Random blog plug.

81911SC
03-04-2008, 04:39 PM
If you're bored you can text me. Not LOL.

Crazy Asian
03-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Did somebody just say something? I thought I heard something but...

STFU WOMAN!!!! I HOPE YOU DIE!!!!!!

autumnk5
03-04-2008, 04:46 PM
If you're bored you can text me. Not LOL.

--- BTW.. a bad hair = 10 minutes. / an alright hair day = 30 minutes. / a good hair day = more than 3 hours.
no makeup = 0 minutes. / some makeup = 5 minutes /great makeup = more than 20 minutes.

lol i'm not a guy.

Ran
03-04-2008, 04:48 PM
~There's that wind again. It stinks too. WTF?

Crazy Asian
03-04-2008, 04:51 PM
There's that wind again. It stinks too. WTF?

Hey your mustang is ugly and fat. It attracts lil 6 year old trailer trash hics, :2up:

Vayda
03-04-2008, 05:38 PM
See, she cares about her appearance. Obviously any woman that cares how she looks would not know anything about lawn equipment. Her mom must be a cow, because she seems to know her stuff. It's totally logical. Women just don't know anything about motors and that sort of manly stuff.

TheGodfather
03-04-2008, 05:43 PM
This thread just fails so badly, regardless of her being a woman and a moron.

Farrow2005
03-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Those aren't random numbers and letters, they're speaking Spanish.

Jesus!! LOL

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 01:55 AM
wtf.... girl... whatever the heck ur trying to prove just stop while ur ahead. completely and totally pointless plug for attention. u want it... i will give u the attention just not sure if its the positive OMG look at me im so pretty attention. but u will get it one way or the other.

mad3nch1na
03-05-2008, 02:02 AM
ooooh ****, the storm is brewing...
forecast: CAT FIGHT

IndianStig
03-05-2008, 02:12 AM
why are you on IA?

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 02:18 AM
ooooh ****, the storm is brewing...
forecast: CAT FIGHT

no cat fight here... she is too damn easy for me. :screwy:

shes here to prove us women belong here to look pretty (she fails at that attempt IMO) and to ***** to other guys about how she gets beat by her boyfriend but not strong enough to leave his sorry ass caus she drinks her f-king self stupid... DUH :bump:

mad3nch1na
03-05-2008, 02:26 AM
lol she gets beat by her BF

wait...

is that true?

autumnk5
03-05-2008, 07:02 AM
my ex hit me and i left him. i haven't talked to him since saturday. because i was at tacobell and he came up to me and started talking to me. for some reason he keeps calling and texting me and he won't stop.

Elbow
03-05-2008, 07:04 AM
Oh snap..tell us the whole story.

TheGodfather
03-05-2008, 10:01 AM
my ex hit me and i left him. i haven't talked to him since saturday. because i was at tacobell and he came up to me and started talking to me. for some reason he keeps calling and texting me and he won't stop.

I wonder why he hit you. :rolleyes:

ilovemyhonda.
03-05-2008, 10:03 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163777&highlight=Autumnk5

the thread where she tells about her boyfriend beating her up..

TheGodfather
03-05-2008, 10:08 AM
She is a fucking moron and a huge attention whore.

But hey, she gets leg humpers like 81911 that will talk to her via text and AIM.

Fucking losers.

autumnk5
03-05-2008, 12:28 PM
people tell me guys like to yell & hit me because i have a smart mouth.

i told this one guy that my bf hit me, and he said i bet it was because of your mouth.

and technically, i guess it was because i was popping off at the mouth.

Doppelgänger
03-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Well kids, there's your answer. lol

Where's Davids (DS993 or whateverthe****itis) avatar now?

IndianStig
03-05-2008, 12:37 PM
She is a fucking moron and a huge attention whore.

But hey, she gets leg humpers like 81911 that will talk to her via text and AIM.

Fucking losers.

LOL +reps if i can.

that guy has a cool car but he's a ****ing loser. get laid douche

Doppelgänger
03-05-2008, 12:38 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/image.php?u=12051&dateline=1158283203

Oh this could be fun.....

http://www.centerforhealingandhope.com/files/crying_woman_and_mandvbk.gif

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 01:32 PM
shes ****in worthless i told you all. this was a shameless plug at "look at me, read my blog" well guess what... they did and you still the tool that has officially been titled as my new pet.

ilovemyhonda.
03-05-2008, 01:35 PM
^^ LoL..

Thighs
03-05-2008, 01:42 PM
id hit you too. not in the "id hit it" way either.

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 01:45 PM
^^ LoL..

im serious! people give you **** for ur car being what they think of "rice" but u freakin own a car or into the import scene or whatever. this trick just posts whole conversations between her and her beating "ex" that she just cant stop responding or answering...

Hey pet i got a idea... stop drinking urself stupid and do somethingwtih ur damn life and let this guy continue to beat you also... might knock some sort of sense into ur empty skull...

TheGodfather
03-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Hahaha, Scrappy is on top of stuff in this thread.

But I've been saying it all along, she's a moron and attention whore.

She gets on here, whining and telling life stories, then posting pictures in her blog to which she constantly refers to, as well as giving her number for texting and AIM name so people can talk to her.

I mean really...

Meniac
03-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Scrappy, why does it matter what she does? Does it bother you that much to go out of your way and b!tch about it? Everyone has posted material like this before in their e-life. Autumn does act like a dumb brat, so what. She's 18, you're gonna tell me you didn't act somewhat like her at that age?

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Hahaha, Scrappy is on top of stuff in this thread.

But I've been saying it all along, she's a moron and attention whore.

She gets on here, whining and telling life stories, then posting pictures in her blog to which she constantly refers to, as well as giving her number for texting and AIM name so people can talk to her.

I mean really...

thats why i am giving her the attention she wants. trust me i know the drug world, the drinking world, the "my boyfriend beat me and i didnt deserve it world" all from my family. so she wants to have a battle ill be more than happy to be her mentor on how shes wasting space.

Nemesis
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
lol @ Meniac

Such a sly character, mods wont notice that hahahahha

nreggie454
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Scrappy, why does it matter what she does? Does it bother you that much to go out of your way and b!tch about it? Everyone has posted material like this before in their e-life. Autumn does act like a dumb brat, so what. She's 18, you're gonna tell me you didn't act somewhat like her at that age?

You wouldn't be defending her if you saw all the crap she posts all over the site regularly (assuming you actually are a noob). She knows to keep her whorish mouth shut, but it is impossible for her.

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 01:54 PM

nice alter but all i am doing is giving her the attention shes wanting. no hate here besides her being a f-cking moron! :no: did i do drugs? nope. drink myself stupid and constantly post entire conversations? nope lol i just playin with her. u get butt hurt that isnt my fault ;)

Thighs
the new "IA" is going to bring plenty more of this to the site...

ilovemyhonda.
im serious! people give you **** for ur car being what they think of "rice" but u freakin own a car or into the import scene or whatever. this trick just posts whole conversations between her and her beating "ex" that she just cant stop responding or answering...

Hey pet i got a idea... stop drinking urself stupid and do somethingwtih ur damn life and let this guy continue to beat you also... might knock some sort of sense into ur empty skull...

hey, im not the one with the rice car. my car has only tint and hids..thats someone else. im slowly trying to mod my car but damn everything is so much money. i hate reading her threads/posts. its all random shi t she writes for attention on the real. everyday she makes a new thread about what she's doing and it is always in the whoreslounge.

ilovemyhonda.
03-05-2008, 01:57 PM

really, you should go and find all her posts, maybe even read her blog.

oh wow didnt realize it was you... hmmm:thinking:

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 02:06 PM
hey, im not the one with the rice car. my car has only tint and hids..thats someone else. im slowly trying to mod my car but damn everything is so much money. i hate reading her threads/posts. its all random shi t she writes for attention on the real. everyday she makes a new thread about what she's doing and it is always in the whoreslounge.

no no no girl i was siding with you saying atleast u have a reason to be part of IA unlike her... this isnt AA or abusive sympathy.... especially when 90% of us feel she deserves it not just for her mouth but for her choices for her body. lol ohhhhh snap lemme get my cocaine real fast i need my fix! :taun:

ilovemyhonda.
03-05-2008, 02:08 PM
haha ok..just making sure you knew i didnt have the rice car..
i love cars and imports, wish i knew more and had more money. oh well you can only do what you can do. so what kind of car does she have?

Meniac
03-05-2008, 02:09 PM
I don't give a damn about her blog or her past posts. The fact that IA is b!tching about someone's posts and blog is stupid. Its her blog, if you don't care about her, why are yall reading it? Thats her business. Yea I understand that the way she posts, would even make paris hilton look smart but again, thats her.

TheGodfather
03-05-2008, 02:10 PM
I don't give a damn about her blog or her past posts. The fact that IA is b!tching about someone's posts and blog is stupid. Its her blog, if you don't care about her, why are yall reading it? Thats her business. Yea I understand that the way she posts, would even make paris hilton look smart but again, thats her.

WTF Alex, you got banned again?

Crazy Asian
03-05-2008, 02:11 PM
I dont get it, what so bad about her?

TheGodfather
03-05-2008, 02:12 PM
I dont get it, what so bad about her?

What's so good about her?

Crazy Asian
03-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Nothing but why make a thread to bash her? She just a normal person on IA. Nothing much seriously. It's not as worse as I<3Integra.

nreggie454
03-05-2008, 02:14 PM

So we get to make threads about them with pictures if they are ugly, but we can't make threads about them for wasting forum space?

Meniac
03-05-2008, 02:15 PM
You can do whatever you want. Im just pointing out the fact that it's stupid and not even funny.

nreggie454
03-05-2008, 02:16 PM
You can do whatever you want. Im just pointing out the fact that it's stupid and not even funny.
It's only funny if you do it, right?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154905&highlight=females

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 02:16 PM
damn freakin leg humpers of the poor girl... lol back up hahaha i am only giving what shes asking for which is attention. not my fault it isnt the positive attention she wants nor u want for her. hey sticking up for her might get u laid. dont hate on me lol i am far from perfect but held my ground on here. let her do the same before you chime in. ;) i am still being nice as crap compared to most i have had a encounter with.

Crazy Asian
03-05-2008, 02:18 PM
scrappy being nice? Oh hell no, beginning of the end of the world.

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Nothing but why make a thread to bash her? She just a normal person on IA. Nothing much seriously. It's not as worse as I<3Integra.

i looked back i didnt start this thread. :thinking: heck no plenty worse but when i got little sleep and still not awake yet i gotta have some giggles :yes:

Nemesis
03-05-2008, 02:19 PM
this thread needs more boob pics

autumnk5
03-05-2008, 02:20 PM
i have never posted my number all over ia, like some people i know on here. there are i believe three on here that have it, plus three others that i know in columbus.

and the aim thing, that's just stupid. many people post their sn up to talk to others late at night.

Scrappy
scrappy being nice? Oh hell no, beginning of the end of the world.

alex would admit i am being nice. but he became too good for his friends so that wont happen. :rolleyes:

i am i promise lol :tongue1:

Crazy Asian
i looked back i didnt start this thread. :thinking: heck no plenty worse but when i got little sleep and still not awake yet i gotta have some giggles :yes:

touch me and youll giggle yourself to sleep.

Meniac
03-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Leg humping? yea, ok.

I said what needed to be said. You guys can continue if you want.

And yes, its only funny when I do it. Because I know how to do it the right way, making fun of her blog and her drug problems is about as retarded as scrappy. Haha, krissy I also need your help on something. If you can help me out with this, i'll give you whatever you want!

Hit me up on AIM.

Nemesis
03-05-2008, 02:21 PM
look below my waist and youll giggle yourself to sleep.

LOL

Scrappy
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Leg humping? yea, ok.

I said what needed to be said. You guys can continue if you want.

And yes, its only funny when I do it. Because I know how to do it the right way, making fun of her blog and her drug problems is about as retarded as scrappy. Haha, krissy I also need your help on something. If you can help me out with this, i'll give you whatever you want!

Hit me up on AIM.

:gay: no thanks.

Crazy Asian
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
LOL

STFU when a lil one touchs she screams and faints.