PDA

View Full Version : Does this piss you off?

DieselNuts
03-04-2008, 09:05 AM
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html

If so let the guy that did it know about it.

David Mortari
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
(360) 794-7191

I know this is the wrong section, but I wanted it go get as much traffic as possible, so please dont move to the video section. I pulled this from SVTPerformance and sorry if its a repost. Even if it is, at least more people can see it and give their opinions directly to the guy.

goddamnit...I just saw that it is a repost, but either way, now you have the guys information...

Kevykev
03-04-2008, 09:07 AM
It's one of those "All over the Internet vids" now

Mike Vick will be back in the News now.

or some sht like that.

Nemesis
03-04-2008, 09:07 AM
Dude, you've got to be ****ing kidding me. No ****ing way. What a piece of ****.

DieselNuts
03-04-2008, 09:10 AM
It's one of those "All over the Internet vids" now

Mike Vick will be back in the News now.

or some sht like that.

Yeah, a day late and a dollar short...story of my life...

Kevykev
03-04-2008, 09:12 AM
I hate the Internet cause you never Truly know when it's authentic or not.

DieselNuts
03-04-2008, 09:13 AM
very true, but I googled his name and all sorts of shiit about it came up. give it a shot.

quickdodge®
03-04-2008, 09:14 AM

Exactly. I watched that video about 5-6 times to see if it was real. For some reason, I'm thinking it isn't. Later, QD.

Nemesis
03-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Exactly. I watched that video about 5-6 times to see if it was real. For some reason, I'm thinking it isn't. Later, QD.

Id rather not watch it that many times, but why do you think it isnt real? I hope it isnt.

quickdodge®
03-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Id rather not watch it that many times, but why do you think it isnt real? I hope it isnt.

It may be real. But I kept watching the puppy for signs of life(not necessarily a dead puppy, but a stuffed one). I know if you pick up a cat by the scruff of the neck, it generally doesn't move about, as if in some sort of paralysis. But not sure with a dog. Also, I was trying to discern if the "yelping" was that of another person out of camera. It's really hard to tell. The dog also quit "yelping" a bit before impact. I'm no expert at this by any means, but I'm pretty confident that there would at least be some sort of noise from the animal upon striking the ground. Later, QD.

SloWRX
03-04-2008, 09:33 AM
if thats real, hope they catch the mofo and behead his ass

collins
03-04-2008, 09:33 AM
whether this is real or not, its pretty fvcked up. i mean, why would you do that?!?! its **** like that that gives the tabloids a field day with our troops.... i think that guy deserves the same fate. lets throw him off the grand canyon!

DieselNuts
03-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I agree Collins. I hate the fact that this may give Marines a bad name or make people think differently of Marines, but I would feel the same way about it wether it be a man in uniform or a kid in his backyard. Actually, I do think it's worse with him being a Marine because he is representing our country...

IP37
03-04-2008, 11:28 AM
wow wtf

i probably would of pushed his sorry ass off the cliff if i was there

hope that **** was fake

IP37
03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
wow wtf

i probably would of pushed his sorry ass off the cliff if i was there

hope that **** was fake

quickdodge®
03-04-2008, 11:38 AM
i think that guy deserves the same fate. lets throw him off the grand canyon!

Lolol @ you. And people like you laugh when I mention the same sort of thing with "street racers." Another Collins Hypocrite Moment. Later,QD.

TheGodfather
03-04-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm going with fake as well.
'
The dog looked already dead. The yelping sounded too fake and not from the dog.

They did it just to make a sick joke, and I'm sure they knew everyone would think it was real. For those smart enough to know it's fake, it isn't that big of a deal.

Jason..
03-04-2008, 02:49 PM
wow all i can say i would fkn kill that dude 4 real thats the worst thing ive ever seen made my heart stop 4 a moment

Crazy Asian
03-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Puppy is dead.

Crazy Asian
03-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Still very inappropriate.

ct9a gsr
03-04-2008, 04:22 PM
CNN just had a special on this video... literally just right now.

Ran
03-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I know if you pick up a cat by the scruff of the neck, it generally doesn't move about, as if in some sort of paralysis. But not sure with a dog.Pups are the same way. They quit moving and just wait for you to put them down.

Im Thinkin RBs
03-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Wtf ... nuh uh .... what a douche that is really low . Why would a guy throw a dog over a cliff .? Even if the video is fake or not wheres the humanity ahaha ?

BKgen®
03-04-2008, 09:51 PM
what the F*CKING F*CK. that just made me sick to my stomach :no:

what a worthless piece of sh*t. looks like a perfect candidate for friendly fire if you ask me.

hondachik
03-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Thats disgusting. I also noticed the puppy stopped yelping before he hit the ground, but maybe he was out of breath I'm guessing. I dunno. That was mean however, and if its real I hope he gets the maximum of animal cruelty charges.

MistaCee
03-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Sick people in the world....

koukis14
03-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I hope some towl head shoots his **** and balls off.

BKgen®
03-04-2008, 10:19 PM
I hope some towl head shoots his **** and balls off.

a gun? eff that.... he needs to have his junk slowly sawed off with a jagged rusty spoon, then submerged in a tub of rubbing alcohol, then they need to put his ass in a giant catapult and shoot him 10 times as far as he threw that puppy.

Thighs
03-04-2008, 10:20 PM
what the ****? you guys are overreacting. i mean, yeah thats pretty ****ty but nobody would really push him off a cliff or shoot him or blah blah blah. its just a dog. people do mean **** to each other all day but when somebody does something mean to another species everyone freaks out. why?

BKgen®
03-04-2008, 10:21 PM
what the ****? you guys are overreacting. i mean, yeah thats pretty ****ty but nobody would really push him off a cliff or shoot him or blah blah blah. its just a dog. people do mean **** to each other all day but when somebody does something mean to another species everyone freaks out. why?

because it's a f*cking puppy, moron. The thing about people being mean to other people is that they can DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Thighs
03-04-2008, 10:25 PM
ive never understood why people care so much more about animals than they do about other people, yet they eat meat every day which was taken from a defenseless animal that not only was slaughtered in a pretty horrible way, but was treated like **** while it was alive. im not saying its wrong to eat meat or anything, because i love meat. i just dont get why people freak out when someone does mean **** to a dog, but laughs when mean **** is done to another human.

hondachik
03-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Besides that...the fact is he's a puppy. He hasn't had the chance to learn right from wrong even if he did do anything wrong. Even so, he can't understand the logic of everyday situations as humans do in arguments. So comparing a puppy being thrown off a cliff to humans arguing isn't really a comparable situation.

Thighs
03-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Besides that...the fact is he's a puppy. He hasn't had the chance to learn right from wrong even if he did do anything wrong. Even so, he can't understand the logic of everyday situations as humans do in arguments. So comparing a puppy being thrown off a cliff to humans arguing isn't really a comparable situation.

im not talking about arguing. but if you saw a video of a guy getting hit in the head from behind you would most likely laugh. im not talking about when people do dumb stuff on purpose. but just like this dog couldnt avoid it, you wouldnt know if the person behind you was gonna hit you REALLY hard in the head.

just think about it.

Got Milk?
03-04-2008, 10:57 PM
I guess this is what USA soldiers do over there. It looks like they killed every human, and now are killing animals to. Whats next? maybe they should start killing each other.

Got Milk?
03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
because it's a f*cking puppy, moron. The thing about people being mean to other people is that they can DEFEND THEMSELVES.

+100

Im Thinkin RBs
03-04-2008, 11:07 PM
what the F*CKING F*CK. that just made me sick to my stomach :no:

what a worthless piece of sh*t. looks like a perfect candidate for friendly fire if you ask me.

haha yeah friendly fire would be nice

collins
03-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Lolol @ you. And people like you laugh when I mention the same sort of thing with "street racers." Another Collins Hypocrite Moment. Later,QD. you've become such a tool, man. i dont rub it in your face that i have a little fun on the streets every now and then, so get off my back about it. and no, "street racing" does not encompass my entire life. i have goals, i'm still in school, and i'm well on my way to getting my career started. you have no idea what i do or how i do it, so you have absolutly no leg to stand on when it comes to me and what i do. so have fun trying to look like a "hardcore badass." i dont have to justify or rationalize anything i do to you, so i'd appreciate it if you left it the hell alone.

and btw, i dont laugh when you say sh1t about street racing. it is your opinion and you're entitled to it. as retarded as i thought your ghost hunting was that you were doing a while back, i never ridiculed you for it. so you sir, can jump off the same cliff :)

disclaimer: i fully realize that ghost hunting is not illegal unless you're tresspassing on someone else's property, but i still think its stupid and its my opinion. however, if you've ever tresspassed on someone else's property then you're just as much a hypocrite as you call me.

~awaits "witty" response~

TheGodfather
03-04-2008, 11:49 PM
It's ok for Vick to abuse dogs for years and fight them to death, but a couple of bored US soldiers who fight for our freedom are immediately scrutinized for tossing a dead puppy that they found.

KPowerEP3
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
this topic is leaning too far to the left for me. Don't get me wrong, I think it's horrid, it's just not as dramatic as it's being made out to be. Repercussions? Sure. Shot, castrated, etc? Grow up, this is real life. People do mean things to those undeserving of them all the time.

Frög
03-05-2008, 01:29 AM

1st: "it's a puppy" not "he's a puppy"
2nd: WTF are you talking about? it seems like your in your own world, trying to explain something to 1st graders.. You try to explain your argument but make absolutely ZERO sense.. And the few things one can get out of this pre-school post is common sense!!! seriously, FUC.KING DUH!!!!

mad3nch1na
03-05-2008, 01:33 AM
QD is a conspiracy theorist.
There is a spoon.
There are no stuffed dogs in the Middle East.

Reasons why its not fake:

Why would a US soldier be carrying around a stuffed puppy?
Where would he get a stuffed puppy?
Where if it were already dead, why are its eyes still open, and no wound marks?
You can't video edit it cause the quality of the camera is so bad....

Frög
03-05-2008, 02:45 AM
if you saw the same video, with a old nasty Pig getting tossed, more than half of you would laugh.. wierd since pigs are smarter than dogs.. This video is very sad, but seriously..

I'm going with fake as well.
'
The dog looked already dead. The yelping sounded too fake and not from the dog.

They did it just to make a sick joke, and I'm sure they knew everyone would think it was real. For those smart enough to know it's fake, it isn't that big of a deal.

imo it didn't sound fake, my pup sounded exactly like that.. regardless i doubt anyone that has gone through puberty cannot imitate that noise.. so this knocks out all option except post editing..

i had my pup at about that age.. could barely open its eyes, he was abandoned and the only reason we found him was because of his yepping.. didn't even sound like a dog, but sounded just like the one on the vid..

your right, soldiers would'nt do that.. im sure he was dead.. just like the soldier in iraq a year or so ago who killed a whole family and raped the daughter that was 16 I think?

How can you say, for those "smart enough to know its fake"? this isn't "will the plane take off on a treadmill" which is proven, factual and science.. im sorry but this is probably the most ignorant and dumb comment in this thread.. Do you think the Marines, PETA etc... would do such an investigation if it was so obvious?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/04/national/main3907067.shtml

With the quality of the video, its impossible for you or I to say.. I think its real, but I could be wrong, qnd so could the ppl who think it is fake.. i think im right, but im not going to affirm anything untill its fact.. thats the smart thing to do..

ANYWAY, this guy does not deserve death, and nobody would kill him because that would only put them in the same boat.. What he did was beyong wrong, but get real, its a fu.cking dog!! Do you know how many innocent people get killed weekly in iraq by soldiers? Do you know how many dogs get runned over and killed daily in the U.S? we are freaking out about this one dog when there are alot bigger issues to worry about..

And yes, i support the death penalty, but not for killing a dog..

It's ok for Vick to abuse dogs for years and fight them to death, but a couple of bored US soldiers who fight for our freedom are immediately scrutinized for tossing a dead puppy that they found.

UPDATE: Vick is in jail.. so i guess that makes it...... NOT ok.. and no one is sure wether the pup was dead or alive..

and if it was dead, its a pretty tasteless joke.. i might have to lol..

Humphrizzle
03-05-2008, 03:34 AM
this makes me sick. I would very much enjoy kicking the **** out of this *******. Why would you ever throw a puppy, or any harmless animal off of a cliff? It wouldn;t be funny if it was fake or real.

This guy is a waste of matter and belongs next to the puppy.

F uck all the fa ggots in the video because they could have stopped it from happening. But laughed about it and said "thats mean..."

Aassholes

Frög
03-05-2008, 07:25 AM
There is a spoon.

hope your kidding!

Thighs
03-05-2008, 12:00 PM
this makes me sick. I would very much enjoy kicking the **** out of this *******. Why would you ever throw a puppy, or any harmless animal off of a cliff? It wouldn;t be funny if it was fake or real.

This guy is a waste of matter and belongs next to the puppy.

F uck all the fa ggots in the video because they could have stopped it from happening. But laughed about it and said "thats mean..."

Aassholes

dude is JUSt a dog. chill out. if it was him doing something mean to another person you would be laughing.

collins
03-05-2008, 12:01 PM
jesse, i wouldnt

BKgen®
03-05-2008, 12:28 PM
jesse, i wouldnt

x2

ubers2k
03-05-2008, 01:06 PM
There is a spoon.

Where would he get a stuffed puppy? Hmmm.... well, since families do send stuff to their friends and loved ones who are IN the military, it's very possible that one could have been sent to him.

Where if it were already dead, why are its eyes still open, and no wound marks? When a dog dies, the eyes DON'T close. I know, I held my dog as she was put down. Besides the fact that she wasn't breathing, she looked to be alive. And as for the "no wound marks" part, regardless of whether it was dead or not (IF it was alive), we don't know HOW it died.

Oh, and about the video editing part... did you not see Cloverfield? Granted that was a major production, but anything is possible with film.

On another note, regardless of whether this was real or a joke, it's inappropriate. It shouldn't have happened and it definitely shouldn't have been recorded. Just my :2cents:

Thighs
03-05-2008, 01:11 PM
yes you would. and chances are you have before.

Frög
03-05-2008, 04:05 PM
There is a spoon.

i missed the funny part..

should say "dumbest/weakest reasons why its not fake"

Why would a US soldier be carrying around a stuffed puppy? Where would he get a stuffed puppy?

to make a video and post it online? What if he found the stuffed puppy in a house they raided.. The options are endless! all very unprobable offcourse but thats not the point. please tell me you have never written a argumentative essay!!

suitable argument would be that it doesn't look like a stuffed puppy because (state reasons here, maybe it didn't seem stiff, and that most stuffed animals are stiff etc..)

1st: Eyes often stay open after death, this is common on most mammals..
2nd: Do all dead mammals have wounds? ever heard of disease, starvation, or internal bleeding?

wow it only gets better.. its the opposite buddy.. the worst the quality, the easier it is to edit.. also, it is common that the quality decreases after editing it...

BKgen®
03-05-2008, 04:11 PM
yes you would. and chances are you have before.

Hey miss Cleo, where the fuck do you get off telling us what we would/wouldn't feel when watching a video?

Alan®
03-05-2008, 05:05 PM
No it's not ok for either of them to do what they did but as these guys are soldiers in a forein land they are supposed to represent us in a positive light. Not killing puppies cause they are bored

TheGodfather
03-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Jeesh, imagine if they had video cameras of all the crazy things soldiers in Nam did. That would make some peoples stomachs turn.

EJ25RUN
03-05-2008, 05:24 PM
If i was that guy standing next to him, i honestly would have shanked him in his face.

IP37
03-05-2008, 05:38 PM

i sure would push his ass off the cliff

Thighs
03-05-2008, 05:46 PM

i doubt that...

OneSlow5pt0
03-05-2008, 05:56 PM
i hope he is discharged and would like charges to be filed

ubers2k
03-05-2008, 07:11 PM
i doubt that...

That seems to be all you have been doing. How the hell would you know what we would or wouldn't do given the current situation? Are you any of us? Do you know what goes through each and every one of our heads? No, you don't. I have an idea... shut the **** up with the remarks on whether we will/will not do something. I sure as **** wouldn't have allowed that to happen had I been there.

wantboost
03-05-2008, 07:34 PM
That seems to be all you have been doing. How the hell would you know what we would or wouldn't do given the current situation? Are you any of us? Do you know what goes through each and every one of our heads? No, you don't. I have an idea... shut the **** up with the remarks on whether we will/will not do something. I sure as **** wouldn't have allowed that to happen had I been there.
you would kill someone for throwing a dog.....

then go to jail for killing a human......

sounds smart to me.....

SL65AMG
03-05-2008, 07:46 PM
It may be real. But I kept watching the puppy for signs of life(not necessarily a dead puppy, but a stuffed one). I know if you pick up a cat by the scruff of the neck, it generally doesn't move about, as if in some sort of paralysis. But not sure with a dog. Also, I was trying to discern if the "yelping" was that of another person out of camera. It's really hard to tell. The dog also quit "yelping" a bit before impact. I'm no expert at this by any means, but I'm pretty confident that there would at least be some sort of noise from the animal upon striking the ground. Later, QD.

the vid definitely looks real as does the puppy.... and it looked like it went pretty far out, hence the lack of yelps and thuds from the puppy....

that **** is messed up

hondachik
03-05-2008, 07:47 PM
im not talking about arguing. but if you saw a video of a guy getting hit in the head from behind you would most likely laugh. im not talking about when people do dumb stuff on purpose. but just like this dog couldnt avoid it, you wouldnt know if the person behind you was gonna hit you REALLY hard in the head.

just think about it.

just my personal situation...I wouldn't laugh because that's just mean. I have a heart. Besides that fact, my uncle just got hit in the back of the head on Sunday morning by a soldier at a club he's security for. A punka$$ soldier that ran. So now, I highly doubt I laugh considering the fact he's supposedly bleeding inside his head.

jew_boy
03-05-2008, 07:48 PM
wtf that dude needs his ass beat

that pisses me off just watching that

hondachik
03-05-2008, 07:52 PM
1st: "it's a puppy" not "he's a puppy"
2nd: WTF are you talking about? it seems like your in your own world, trying to explain something to 1st graders.. You try to explain your argument but make absolutely ZERO sense.. And the few things one can get out of this pre-school post is common sense!!! seriously, FUC.KING DUH!!!!

comment wasn't directed towards you. the person who needed to respond already did. thank you.

Frög
03-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Jeesh, imagine if they had video cameras of all the crazy things soldiers in Nam did. That would make some peoples stomachs turn.

How bout nagasaki and hiroshima in WWII. The further you look back the worst it gets, so its irrelevant..

Everyday there are a infinte things worst than this stupid dog happening in iraq.. Yes i hope this guy gets in trouble if he did what I believe he did.. BUT if anyone of you would actualy kill a human because he killed a ****ing RAT, your worst than him!!!! Not bashing on the people that said that. Most of us can understand that it is only said because it is the worst existing punishment, thus expressing their excruciating anger..

Seriously though, have any of you seen videos of slaughter houses? Unless your a vegetarian STFU!!! I love animals and I hate when people mistreat them, but i think PETA and alot of americans today take it way too far.. look at other countries, like china, where it is a delicacy to eat monkey brain from a LIVE baby monkey.. probably illegal, but not really inforced..

FOR GOD SAKES I FUCKING DISSECTED A KITTEN LAST SEMESTER!!!

How bout we forget about this and get to the real crimes..

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2006/about/crime_clock.html

ubers2k
03-06-2008, 12:36 AM

sounds smart to me.....

Wow. Reading comprehension isn't your friend, is it? Where in any of my posts did I say I would kill the guy? I said that if I was there it wouldn't have happened, granted I could stop it. Does that mean that I would put a bullet in his head? No. I'd **** him up, sure, but I wouldn't kill the guy.

Please, before you decide to act/sound smart, read and then RE-read what you're quoting before you run your mouth about it. Thanks.

wantboost
03-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Read the post that you quoted (including who he quoted), and you are attempting to lecture me on reading comprehension? You are hilarious.

wantboost
03-06-2008, 09:06 AM
just to refresh your memory, read and re-read as you so put it. all this is under the assumption that the guy would die if his"ass" got pushed off the cliff

then...

i doubt that...
after that.....

sounds smart to me.....

Wow. Reading comprehension isn't your friend, is it? Where in any of my posts did I say I would kill the guy? I said that if I was there it wouldn't have happened, granted I could stop it. Does that mean that I would put a bullet in his head? No. I'd **** him up, sure, but I wouldn't kill the guy.

Please, before you decide to act/sound smart, read and then RE-read what you're quoting before you run your mouth about it. Thanks.
you never mentioned anything about you just beating his ass in your reply to jesse..... i guess you want me to be a psychic and comprehend something that is not there? Ok buddy....

all this is attempt to make it easier for you to comprehend, hope it helps. :goodjob: :D

ubers2k
03-06-2008, 11:51 AM
just to refresh your memory, read and re-read as you so put it. all this is under the assumption that the guy would die if his"ass" got pushed off the cliff

then...

after that.....

you never mentioned anything about you just beating his ass in your reply to jesse..... i guess you want me to be a psychic and comprehend something that is not there? Ok buddy....

all this is attempt to make it easier for you to comprehend, hope it helps. :goodjob: :D

Not once did I agree with what was said, and I never said I would kill the guy. All I did was make a remark in regards to the "I doubt that" post. Where did I say that I agreed that the guy responsible should be killed? Please, point that out and I will see your point. Until then, you fail.

wantboost
03-06-2008, 01:32 PM
you obviously missed the point...

with that i am not wasting any more time on you.

good day.

ubers2k
03-06-2008, 06:15 PM
you fail to realize that the point I made was that jesse is doubting that any of us, given that we were there, wouldn't do a damn thing. I told him to stfu about that because he doesn't know whether we would or wouldn't do anything, and then you came in here saying that killing the guy was, sarcastically put of course, "smart." Not once did I agree that killing the guy was a "smart" thing to do, therefore your "point" is not valid.

I saw the point you were trying to make, but you apparently didn't understand what I was saying, therefore your point towards me was actually pointless.