Spyder
08-10-2005, 10:24 AM
welcome, i think :)

B16a2 Civic
08-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Welcome, i guess.

Tracy
08-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Hey Miranda! Welcome with your new user name.

Allshow97
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Welcome to the site :) I am new too. We can be new together J/K :)

99ITRGIRL
08-10-2005, 06:15 PM
welcome

curves
08-10-2005, 08:44 PM
thanks everyone. i'm not miranda, whoever you are.

lol we can be new together, unless you're a guy. cause i'm a guy too.

Tracy
08-10-2005, 08:46 PM
lol. I guess. Good luck "trying to fuck with people" shhhhhhhhhhhhh :) "Mister"

Good thing you edited my name out of that last post, You might have blown your cover. I'm to quick for you. We'll never be together. I don't care for liars ;)

curves
08-10-2005, 08:49 PM
lol edited: i'm the tracy's split personality. the good side that died a long time ago.

i thought that was sorta mean, making false statement but you mentioned it.

but really, i don't know you tracy.

just fucking with you, since you accused me of being someone i'm not.

u started it. and funny... i don't think i was fucking with people here. just saying hi.

Tracy
08-10-2005, 08:50 PM
lol edited: i'm the tracy's split personality. the good side that died a long time ago.

but really, i don't know you tracy.

just fucking with you, since you accused me of being someone i'm not.

u started it. and funny... i don't think i was fucking with people here. just saying hi.

yea. You don't know me.

curves
08-10-2005, 08:51 PM
btw. :lickpuss: is the only reason i'm here. :idb: some of that too.

Tracy
08-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm just glad that I know who you are for when you try to "fuck around with a few people on here lol" with the fake user name that you made up. I love it when people do that;)

don't worry. I'll shhhhhhh on who you are

technoteg97
08-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Who is curves

curves
08-10-2005, 09:50 PM
me.

curves
08-10-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm just glad that I know who you are for when you try to "fuck around with a few people on here lol" with the fake user name that you made up. I love it when people do that;)

you do talk a lot of shit.

i guess others were right.

i guess you could "shhhhh on who you are" all you want.

"fuck around with a few people on here lol" <----where did you see that? Let me see a link where I said that.

that and i didn't come in here to talk to you tracy. stop butting in my threads with your accusations.

ambersnow
08-10-2005, 09:58 PM
o.k.... welcome to IA :)

curves
08-10-2005, 09:59 PM
thank u.

curves
08-10-2005, 10:13 PM

did i have a real name before if this is a fake name?

i thought i was miranda.

what happen, did you say on pm that you wanted to have your ways with me? that you'll leave your lesbian ways behind?

i'm confused. :o

Tracy
08-11-2005, 01:34 PM
you do talk a lot of shit.

i guess others were right.

i guess you could "shhhhh on who you are" all you want.

"fuck around with a few people on here lol" <----where did you see that? Let me see a link where I said that.

that and i didn't come in here to talk to you tracy. stop butting in my threads with your accusations.

#5 08-08-2005, 11:25 PM
curves
NOOB Join Date: Aug 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shhhh on who i am.

maybe i could fuck around with few people. lol

This file was saved and e-mailed to me by a little birdie. I have them everywhere. Be careful what you say and to whom. I don't know for sure if this is Miranda...but is definately a poser. I can't give you the link because I don't have the password. All I have is the file sent to me

H:\Documents and Settings\tracy\Desktop\IA TS\IMPORTATLANTA_COM - secret forum, huh__.htm

BTW. I don't care what people say about me. Have a nice day :)

quickdodge®
08-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Who is curves

Who really cares? Later, QD.

curves
08-11-2005, 10:37 PM
yeh, file sent to you by who?

i guess in this forum, there are no such thing as secret, since people just give out passwords or the sponsors just get in wherever they want to.

I actually meant that as fucking with few of the vizible notionz people, but obviously you're more paranoid then I think you are.

You're pretty nutz thinking I would give a second about some shop owners sideshow.

it's like football cheerleaders, they're there yelling, screaming and jumping around but people are looking at the game, not paying much attention to them.

by the way, nobody cares what you say or what you do really... according to the words on the street. sorta of a joke you make yourself to be... people have hard time taking you seriously.

just ask jason, if you really want to know. had a nice conversation with him a while back. ;)

have a nice day too! :)

i care who curves is.

Tracy
08-11-2005, 11:02 PM
yeh, file sent to you by who?

i guess in this forum, there are no such thing as secret, since people just give out passwords or the sponsors just get in wherever they want to.

I actually meant that as fucking with few of the vizible notionz people, but obviously you're more paranoid then I think you are.

You're pretty nutz thinking I would give a second about some shop owners sideshow.

it's like football cheerleaders, they're there yelling, screaming and jumping around but people are looking at the game, not paying much attention to them.

by the way, nobody cares what you say or what you do really... according to the words on the street. sorta of a joke you make yourself to be... people have hard time taking you seriously.

just ask jason, if you really want to know. had a nice conversation with him a while back. ;)

have a nice day too! :)

i care who curves is.

Eat a dick whoever you are!!

Miranda
08-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Uhhhhhhhhh....... :confused:

~ Miranda (the real one)

ps - tracy, you have pm