PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...

autumnk5
03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
snuck one over on your parents?

like you told them one thing, but actually did another, and you got away with it.

and i don't mean you told your mom you went to the movies when you actually went to a friend's house. i mean something big.

G35Cam
03-03-2008, 06:12 PM
ask the question in more detail plz

autumnk5
03-03-2008, 06:14 PM
like let's say you want to go with some buddies to texas (other state, etc)

and you tell your parents you are going with an adult to the next city over.

and you got away with it.

something like that.

Nemesis
03-03-2008, 06:18 PM
No but I snuck one over on my ladies parents. Spring break a few years ago, she supposedly was going to a "Southern Christian Womens Leadership Conference", and she instead went with me to the Coast for Spring Break :lmao: I even created all the fake pamphlets and information brochures I could. Plus the cost of "registration" for this "event" went towards food and souvenir money LOL

G35Cam
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
one time when i was younger I shat my pants and tried to deny it to my friends mom

BTLFED
03-03-2008, 06:43 PM

like you told them one thing, but actually did another, and you got away with it.

and i don't mean you told your mom you went to the movies when you actually went to a friend's house. i mean something big.

Hmm

redpanda
03-03-2008, 08:14 PM
when I was younger, I orrdered $80 worth of pr0n on our Direct TV and when my dad questioned me about the bill, I said it was mommy

Leisa
03-03-2008, 08:21 PM
omg.. if my parents knew half the stuff that I did when I was younger they would totally freak...lol

Deke
03-03-2008, 08:36 PM
No but I snuck one over on my ladies parents. Spring break a few years ago, she supposedly was going to a "Southern Christian Womens Leadership Conference", and she instead went with me to the Coast for Spring Break :lmao: I even created all the fake pamphlets and information brochures I could. Plus the cost of "registration" for this "event" went towards food and souvenir money LOL

Dude, that's pretty epic. :lmfao:

Nothing huge for me. The only times that really come to mind were back in high school, telling my folks I was staying at a friends house for the night, but I'd actually be staying at my girlfriend's.

autumnk5
03-03-2008, 08:38 PM
yeah i've done a couple of "i'm staying at my best friend's house" then i actually stay out all night or spend the night with billy. but now how am i gonna entertain myself now that billy is out of the picture?

but good one guys & girls.

Nemesis
03-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Dude, that's pretty epic. :lmfao:

Even funnier, is the fact that it took me almost two weeks to create this event. I had to compile agendas, so that her mom wouldnt call during these times because she would be "occupied". During the day would include seminars and conference things, and in the evening, there were social "functions" till late in the evening. :lmao: So she would have an excuse locked and loaded if she had missed a call. The bad thing was, and the only way we could have gotten caught was if she went searching for it, because there was no such thing. However, I could have bought a domain quickly and uploaded all the info. Damn that was a lot of work :lmao:

autumnk5
03-03-2008, 09:09 PM
wow... you put ALOT of effort into that.

Nemesis
03-03-2008, 09:10 PM
wow... you put ALOT of effort into that.

it was the ONLY way she would have at the time been able to go anywhere lol

IndianStig
03-03-2008, 09:12 PM
yes, do i still do it. sometimes.

autumnk5
03-03-2008, 09:14 PM
haha, i'm actually doing it this weekend. that's why i was wondering if anyone else has.

i want to go to spring fling with some friends, and the only way to do it, is to pull a fast one on them.

they are even buying me a new cell phone for it.

Crazy Asian
03-03-2008, 09:23 PM
I always got away with "Im gonna crash at my friend's house tonight" when I lived in Cali. HAHAH and I was usually out partying or out with a girl and crashing at her pad.

IndianStig
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
my parents are chill with whatever I do as long as I don't:

A) knock a girl up
B) drink and drive
C) get in legal trouble
D) abuse drugs

they just think i'm never at home enough so i have to pull a fast one on them everytime i wanna do something related to cars. like when i go on mtn runs i say that im working or doing something with school

Lizbiz101
03-03-2008, 09:32 PM
it was the ONLY way she would have at the time been able to go anywhere lol I hope she's still with you. Anyone that would go through that much is worth keeping. I did a couple tell my parents I was spending the night at a friends house but we'd really run the streets all night. She'd tell her parents she was spending the night at my house lol. Glad I'm free now!!! Don't have to worry bout that stuff, but it was really fun while it lasted!!! Good times.

OnURleft
03-03-2008, 09:32 PM

hahah thats awesome. That's like someone you marry..then have kids and tell them 15 years later

Nemesis
03-03-2008, 09:35 PM
I hope she's still with you.

Going on almost 4 years now lol Crazy time flys.

hahah thats awesome. That's like someone you marry..then have kids and tell them 15 years later

Hell no, I dont want my kids getting any damn ideas. :lmao:

ahmonrah
03-03-2008, 09:38 PM
all things that i've snuck over on my parents, has been divulged, in accordance with the "i'm grown now and punishment isnt an option" act of child/parent relations!!!!

that act come into 4 years after reaching independence :lmfao:

for males: tell ya moms the first thing you did, then months later, ya pops, since by then he's heard it from moms the night you told her, and she told him when you left.

for females: if it's sex related, DONT TELL! ya pops can kill the offender, still! in accordance with the : "oh....NOT MY DAUGHTER!!" statute of male parenthood. if it's anything OTHER than sex, do the opposite of the male child act.

Catnip
03-03-2008, 11:36 PM
the only thing i've done is had a girl over most the night when my parents were out of town, i told them my bestfriend was over and we were watching movies. He had the same color car as the car that the chick drove, so if anyone passed by the house and called my parents, I could just say it was him.

and random stuff like my tires wear out fast because the car is lowered and camber/toe-in eats tires, lol.

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2008, 06:54 AM

You mean like telling your parents you're not on drugs but you really are?

What kind of dumbass question is that? What child really hasn't done that? Later, QD.