PDA

View Full Version : semi-project 420+rwhp 300zxtt...sale/trade

run4cover
08-09-2005, 11:40 PM
This car needs an engine harness, and possible fuel distribution problem to the driver's bank of cylinders (I haven't pulled the fuel rail to check....simple fix, because fuel is definitely going to the rail, and injectors are new(and receiving proper voltages...and working) , to be complete (and run)....It has a low mileage JDM motor freshly swapped in (engine has never ben run since in the car...The reason I'm selling it is; I'm tired of dumping money into this car, it's perfect for some one that wants a semi-project car with all the upgrades done to it.....for a steal. Here is the mod list, do some research and see how much I have thrown away in this car:
JDM engine (25,000 km)
JWT dual pop and ecu
740cc NISMO injectors
Fidanza flyweel (brand new fricition material)
ACT 6-puck clutch (brand new pressure plate)
SSQV blow off valves (HKS knockoffs...mounted in the stock recirc spots)
Greg dupree split down pipes
T28/25 turbos
ported stock exhaust manifolds (ported by me....~10hours labor per manifold)
stillen 1/4 pipes
custom 3" cat back with magnaflow mufflers (no cats, or resonators)
Z1 motorsports 1 piece aluminum driveshaft
Apexi avc-r
ASP underdrive crank pully
chrome hard pipes
greddy intercoolers
On my old engine (low compression in two cylinders), this combination netted 386rwhp @ 1.0 bar, and 426rwhp @ 1.25 bar with a slipping clutch. With a clutch that holds, the car will make between 430 and 450rwhp at 18psi on pump gas. Everything listed is either brand new, or has ~1100 miles on it. I have all receipts of work performed on the car that I didn't do myself. I also have for sale, either with or without the car, the following:

topspeed 2 1/2" stainless exhaust with titanium mufflers (brand new)

NOS wet nitrous kit (300zx specific....brand new)

MSD window switch (brand new)

Everything listed above dyno figures is included with the car.....everything in the pictures are included EXCEPT the rims and tires....they are not for sale! I do have some cheesy chrome 16 in. rims, but they need new tires, because the ones on it, eventhough good, have flat spots from sitting in one place for 2 years.

Now....for the price......I'm taking the most REASONABLE best offer...I have the title and pen in my hand. Direct any questions to Alonzo @ 770-316-5571 or email: [email protected] to arrange a look at the car, or ask any questions and get more details. Car is located in Marietta, GA..

What I'm willing to trade for:

S14 240sx with sr20det or turbo'd ka
S13 240sx coupe with sr20det or turbo'd ka
MR2 turbo
600cc or larger sport bike
supercharger kit for 96-98 mustang GT
anything interesting

Thanks for reading.

Oh yeah, some more info about the car....the interior is in excelent shape. There is one tear on the driver's seat on the side bolster nearest the door (they all tear there eventually)....the seats are leather. The body has a few paint chips (that's the reason it could use a new paint job)...the car was originally red, but I had it painted pearl white. Everthing was changed in the paint process except the engine bay, I had it painted flat black.
The chassis has ~115,000 miles....suspension is fine...no wobble or bouncing (also has eibach springs on it). The car is also pre-wired for a sound system....comes with a legendary punch 30 amplifier running a pair of hot-sett-up 6 1/2 components in the front doors(each crossover is mounted on the inside of the door...looks factory). No radio, unless you want to buy my sony headunit and PPI indash crossover(pre wired and mounted in double din adapter already).

HICAS still works....and with 426 rwhp the car was a monster from rolling starts....it would spin through first, grab in second, and pin you to the seat third through fifth. The upgraded turbos are a little laggier than stock....example....with the stock turbos at 14psi(320rwhp) the car would push you back in the seat at ~80mph in 5th.....that same sensation now happens at ~100mph in 5th on low boost (14psi, 386rwhp).

If you have never ridden in/driven a tt300zx, I urge you to find one that's in decent mechanical condition a go for a ride......then come buy mine and finish it...because the average 300zxtt is stage III to stage V (320-350rwhp)...my z will make 100rwhp more..... guaranteed. The only thing I've been in that compared to a 300zxtt's top-end pull has been a supra and smaller sport bikes....3kgt's, rx-7's, mustangs, porsche turbos(they come close), corvettes(haven't been in a Z06 yet...just regular C5's)and especially DSM's need not apply (unless heavily modified.

So...buy this car....go have a ball at my expense...and try not to kill yourself. Thanks. ....you know you want it!!!!!!!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/run-4-cover/bronze18.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/run-4-cover/newshoes01.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/run-4-cover/newshoesside.jpg

run4cover
08-12-2005, 09:21 AM
bump

DRFTR
08-12-2005, 11:08 AM
i got a project 240 coupe with r32 front and rearend, rb20 motor...like i said its a project..also have a turbo mr2, needs waterpump and i believe thats it...very quick "stock" set up. [email protected] if interested.

DRFTR
08-13-2005, 07:26 PM
well.....???

DRFTR
08-14-2005, 01:52 PM
u there???