PDA

View Full Version : Quick rim photoshop please

TicketRedBB6
03-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Can someone please photoshop my stock rims to look like the rim below, flat black with red lip? Except, make the centercap flat black to match with the "H" red and also red lug nuts? Thanks guys :goodjob: I put two pics, either one's fine, just whatevers easier, im just trying to get the general idea of what it looks like.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/Sa211050/Mugen051-Copy.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/Sa211050/DSC01228.jpg
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/Sa211050/DSC01229.jpg

G35Cam
03-03-2008, 09:59 AM
no can do boss, find a rim that is the same angle as your car picture...

TicketRedBB6
03-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, I thought that might be a problem. It's hard to find that color in that rim in many pics. Im gonna edit the OP so that maybe someone can just photoshop the stock rim that color. thanks.

HachiDori
03-03-2008, 10:50 AM
Lol thats the same wheels, just color the wheels he has on there now LIRL

TicketRedBB6
03-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Lol thats the same wheels, just color the wheels he has on there now LIRL
I just edited my original post for what you said. I left the pic though so someone can go by that, maybe make it a little easier. Thanks again guys.

bandydesign
03-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Just worked the stock ones:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/kevinbandy1/IA/ludecopy.jpg

TicketRedBB6
03-03-2008, 11:06 AM
^^^Thanks man looks great. Is there any way to get the lugs red with a red H?You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KustomBuildz again.

bandydesign
03-03-2008, 11:07 AM
^^^Thanks man looks great. Is there any way to get the lugs red with a red H?You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KustomBuildz again.

Yah ill get that for ya

TicketRedBB6
03-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Yah ill get that for ya
Alright. I know the rims in the pics are pretty small so i understand if you cant. I don't have any pics with me right now where there's any more room to work with.

bandydesign
03-03-2008, 11:11 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/kevinbandy1/IA/lude.jpg

^^ There ya go chief!

I like 'em go with it! Then since you can't rep me, I charge that you let me drive it ;) I <3 5th gens

TicketRedBB6
03-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Just what i wanted man, thanks.
PM sent about the "charge," lol.

OaTmeaL
03-13-2008, 10:09 PM
You have to do that! That looks good...

TicketRedBB6
03-14-2008, 06:56 AM
You have to do that! That looks good...
Coming soon, don't worry lol.

Kyle
03-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Wow how long did it take you to think of that? Matching the lips to the color of your car? No way, you're going to start a revolution!

Sorry I hate when people do that with every fiber of my being. It may match, but its the most overdone thing ever. If you are forced to live with stock wheels, polish them don't paint them. :goodjob:

TicketRedBB6
03-14-2008, 07:05 AM
Wow how long did it take you to think of that? Matching the lips to the color of your car? No way, you're going to start a revolution!

Sorry I hate when people do that with every fiber of my being. It may match, but its the most overdone thing ever. If you are forced to live with stock wheels, polish them don't paint them. :goodjob:
I didn't think of it at all. I saw the pic that i posted in the OP and thought it looked good and wanted to see how it'd look on my car. I never said it was original or the most "jdm tyte" thing I could do. I just bought new tires barely a few months ago. I dont want to go buy expensive rims and then have to buy all new tires since my current tires won't fit wider then stock rims. Plus im tight on money as I am in college without a fulltime job. I think it looks good, many others think it looks good. No its not original, jdm, or the best thing I could do to the car, but it's what I want to do. I don't wanna leave them polished because that's even less original then what you said. I have only seen two preludes ever with black/red lip rims, so its not at overdone as people with painted rotas.

Kyle
03-14-2008, 07:09 AM
I didn't think of it at all. I saw the pic that i posted in the OP and thought it looked good and wanted to see how it'd look on my car. I never said it was original or the most "jdm tyte" thing I could do. I just bought new tires barely a few months ago. I dont want to go buy expensive rims and then have to buy all new tires since my current tires won't fit wider then stock rims. Plus im tight on money as I am in college without a fulltime job. I think it looks good, many others think it looks good. No its not original, jdm, or the best thing I could do to the car, but it's what I want to do. I don't wanna leave them polished because that's even less original then what you said. I have only seen two preludes ever with black/red lip rims, so its not at overdone as people with painted rotas.
As a style on stock wheels its overdone. Your wheels can definitely be more polished than they are now, and I personally think it would look realllly nice that way.(im talking fully polished)

I know people have their reasons for doing this, but its the same with everyone.

TicketRedBB6
03-14-2008, 07:15 AM
As a style on stock wheels its overdone. Your wheels can definitely be more polished than they are now, and I personally think it would look realllly nice that way.(im talking fully polished)

I know people have their reasons for doing this, but its the same with everyone.I agree, and I respect your opinion. It is way overdone people painting their stock rims gold/black/red with polished lip and black/red lip, but its hardly done on these rims and on a prelude period. Thats why I thought it would look good, because you don't see painted stockers on this bodystyle everyday. You're right, i guess they could be more polished and I love how the stock rims look, I just think getting them painting will be something different (for me). If I don't like it I can always go back to polished. +1 for you giving your honest opinion though, that's rare these days.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kyle again.