PDA

View Full Version : Cars Be careful who you street race these days...

GBurn387
03-02-2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.wcnc.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=220060&shu=1

EJ25RUN
03-02-2008, 10:06 PM
that car's a waste of tax paper money.

slow_hatch
03-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Well sh!t, :police: :ninja:

RUFFIAN
03-03-2008, 12:44 AM
That is that Bull$hit right there. They are almost as bad as Doraville. They drive the hottest Sh!t out there.

jR1_kS14
03-05-2008, 07:36 PM
There's already another thread about this. Cops seized the cars, so no tax dollars used. The owners that were street racing paid for them. 350z is TT.

_Christian_
03-05-2008, 07:39 PM
re-repost

jew_boy
03-05-2008, 07:40 PM
just think if you were the old owners of these cars and then you get pulled over by them

VickNotic
03-05-2008, 07:50 PM
yea seriously .. and this has begun a while back.. already i've saw some not too long ago.. in hickory, NC.. for a parlayy

hondachik
03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I would still "protest" and claim I thought it was some random racer with 34983743 lights just f*cking with me.

sadly, even with these 2 fast cars...there are so many more cars out there that could beat these two if they tried to pull them over.

Elbow
03-05-2008, 07:58 PM
BAD ASS I WANNA BE A COP

I have seen quite a few tuned up vehicles as police cars in different states, including a Viper in Atlanta.

HatchHero
03-05-2008, 07:58 PM
yeah thats crazy! but i researched it you dont have to stop by a unmarked car! i mean think about it, how do you know its the police?? still though thats crazy ****

HatchHero
03-05-2008, 08:00 PM
awesome info

hondachik
03-05-2008, 08:12 PM
yeah thats crazy! but i researched it you dont have to stop by a unmarked car! i mean think about it, how do you know its the police?? still though thats crazy ****

i agree. i got stopped 2 weeks ago by an unmarked cop with a blue light in his hand. yes, he actually held it in his hand. i was on i-85 in the fastest lane. a mazda hops in front of him and pulls off (going over 80mph). i get behind the cop (ford taurus) and kinda ride him because he's going slow in the fast lane. so he pops up with the blue light in his hand (one hand on the wheel, the other holding the light up by his head)...keep in mind I'm driving BEHIND him. so i start laughing. we go about 2 exits up, and he still has it up.so i hop over, pass him, get in front of him, and speed up. i'm going 80mph and the guy starts flashing his high beams (the whole chase), riding me, and still got his lil light held up. so i thought it was hilarious. so about 3 miles down the road, i get off on the exit. i get down the road, and he's riding the fawk out of me. at this time i was pissed. so i started brake checking, then i slammed on brakes and he almost hit me. maybe 30 seconds later, i pull over in the median (ready to curse this fcker out) and i hear the dispatcher my name on his radio saying the tag is registered...i say FAWK!!.

the fawker says i was going 80mph on the highway (which i was but i could have fought in court because he didn't have a radar, and was going by his american made speedometer)...2nd he said i was speeding, but didn't bother the mazda6 that cut him off, and hauled ass up the road. plus he said i was riding too closely (which i was). but all in all, we argued on the side of the road and i brought up the madza, how i didnt know he was a cop in the first place (yes he even called backup cops that showed up 10 seconds later)...so basically i argued my way out...i'm a criminal justice major myself, so i know it would have been my word against his in court. newho he gave me a "warning" and let me ride. lets just say the way i cocked an attitude with him on the side of the road, a marked cop would have wrote me a fat ticket for. (plus i was cursin at him) /rant =)

Jaimecbr900
03-05-2008, 08:34 PM
i agree. i got stopped 2 weeks ago by an unmarked cop with a blue light in his hand. yes, he actually held it in his hand. i was on i-85 in the fastest lane. a mazda hops in front of him and pulls off (going over 80mph). i get behind the cop (ford taurus) and kinda ride him because he's going slow in the fast lane. so he pops up with the blue light in his hand (one hand on the wheel, the other holding the light up by his head)...keep in mind I'm driving BEHIND him. so i start laughing. we go about 2 exits up, and he still has it up.so i hop over, pass him, get in front of him, and speed up. i'm going 80mph and the guy starts flashing his high beams (the whole chase), riding me, and still got his lil light held up. so i thought it was hilarious. so about 3 miles down the road, i get off on the exit. i get down the road, and he's riding the fawk out of me. at this time i was pissed. so i started brake checking, then i slammed on brakes and he almost hit me. maybe 30 seconds later, i pull over in the median (ready to curse this fcker out) and i hear the dispatcher my name on his radio saying the tag is registered...i say FAWK!!.

the fawker says i was going 80mph on the highway (which i was but i could have fought in court because he didn't have a radar, and was going by his american made speedometer)...2nd he said i was speeding, but didn't bother the mazda6 that cut him off, and hauled ass up the road. plus he said i was riding too closely (which i was). but all in all, we argued on the side of the road and i brought up the madza, how i didnt know he was a cop in the first place (yes he even called backup cops that showed up 10 seconds later)...so basically i argued my way out...i'm a criminal justice major myself, so i know it would have been my word against his in court. newho he gave me a "warning" and let me ride. lets just say the way i cocked an attitude with him on the side of the road, a marked cop would have wrote me a fat ticket for. (plus i was cursin at him) /rant =)

Everything you just put in this non-coherent rant is utterly and ridiculously incorrect. :rolleyes:

#1. ANY LEO can give ANYONE a ticket anytime he/she feels like it and it WILL be legal in court.
#2. They DON'T have to have you on "radar" to give you a speeding ticket. Police cars, even "undercover" ones, have calibrated speedos. So they can pace you and that speed CAN be put on the ticket as the excessive one. It happened to me when I was 16 and got my license suspended for 90 days.
#3. They can give you a ticket merely by the officer observing your excessive speed. If he/she testifies in court that they saw YOU speeding, it can indeed stick. Like you said, it's their word against yours.....BUT just WHO do you think they're going to believe?????:rolleyes:
#4. You certainly don't have to pull over anytime you don't feel safe when being pulled over, even if the unit is a plain ole black and white. You DO however have to turn on your hazards, call 911 on your cell phone and let them know that you are proceeding to a safe area/ask them if this is a real cop behind you, and THEN proceed to a safe area where you will STILL pull over. THEN you have a leg to stand on. You eventually HAVE TO pull over.

So I don't know where you are getting your criminal justice education from, but it is leading you down a terrible path. Please stop advising people to "brake check", laugh at, and generally avoid pulling over for police. It is TERRIBLE advise and highly illegal.

chinitoxamor
03-05-2008, 11:01 PM
i was riding thru state line Alabama back to GA and there was a Magnum looks stock as sh.it with tint lights and i passed it by a car link at like 100 and he turned on his sirens and had me slowed down. im lucky i aint get pulled over

Leadfoot_mf
03-05-2008, 11:11 PM
ten bucks says the dip **** driving the mustang wrecks it before the end of the year.

evokenny
03-05-2008, 11:17 PM
dang..

chinitoxamor
03-05-2008, 11:18 PM
ten bucks says the dip **** driving the mustang wrecks it before the end of the year.

$5 says under 6 months :lmfao:

GSRtegŪ
03-05-2008, 11:33 PM
HAHA watch out!

Elbow
03-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Cool now everytime I am going to get pulled over i'll turn my flashers on and not slow down until I am like 30 min down the road where I will stop.

WHT_EP3
03-07-2008, 12:38 AM
i got a fat ass ticket from running away from a unmarked ford F150
i was on 85 and as hole was riding me so i got a little mad and thought it was a regular driver so i brake checked him then he really started to ride me so i dropped gears and dissappeared on him about half an hour later i was at home the same ahole comes up in the f150 with the ticket so i lied and lied but i still got the ticket so it sucks
cops are just those sorry a$s losers that nobody likes never were popular so they take their anger out on people by giving useless tickets to people
fu_ck cops

Jaimecbr900
03-07-2008, 11:02 AM
i got a fat ass ticket from running away from a unmarked ford F150
i was on 85 and as hole was riding me so i got a little mad and thought it was a regular driver so i brake checked him then he really started to ride me so i dropped gears and dissappeared on him about half an hour later i was at home the same ahole comes up in the f150 with the ticket so i lied and lied but i still got the ticket so it sucks
cops are just those sorry a$s losers that nobody likes never were popular so they take their anger out on people by giving useless tickets to people
fu_ck cops

I know you didn't just post that babble, did you? :rolleyes:

So.....YOU brake checked a police officer, ran from him, and THEN it's HIS fault???? :thinking: I hope you have no children you're teaching that ingenious thought process to....:rolleyes:

WHT_EP3
03-07-2008, 02:49 PM
I know you didn't just post that babble, did you? :rolleyes:

So.....YOU brake checked a police officer, ran from him, and THEN it's HIS fault???? :thinking: I hope you have no children you're teaching that ingenious thought process to....:rolleyes:
if i knew it was a police officer in the beginning i would've just move over and let him pass but not seeing lights or anything i just tought it was a tired construction worker getting aggravated at my slow driving so no its not babble and i never said it was his fault, but if i were a cop i would have given him a tickect for following too close in the first place cause like i said he was on my bumper

GBurn387
03-21-2008, 12:14 PM
i got a question if it's unmarked...what color will the lights be...cuz i had one with straight white strobe lights...tail me when i was doin like 100+ on i675...and follow me off anvil block...but then i lost him...cuz i just figured it was a under cover cop and he couldn't do ****....

vwvr6GTI
03-21-2008, 03:51 PM
I was leaving downtown (atlanta) and had a mustang try to pull on me and we were going at it and drove right by a posted up cop and the mustang turned on his f888888 lights and I got pulled over .by the other car.