PDA

View Full Version : Misc Woman PLEASE if your pregnant...

The Ren
03-02-2008, 05:33 PM
There is a reason the doctor tells you no alcohol, no drugs, and no smoking during pregnancy. My step dad is an OBGYN and today he got a call from one of his patients.. 37 weeks into her pregnancy (Full term is 40 weeks) and she said the baby wasnt moving (which isnt uncommon for a full term baby as they are bigger and dont move as much the last few weeks as the do during the earlier part of pregnancy).. Well he sent her to the hospital to have it checked- no heartbeat- they did a sonogram and again no heartbeat.. so now this woman has to deliver as she would a live baby.. but it will be dead (cannot do a c-section or a dnc).. and apparently at the beggining part of her pregnancy she smoked crack and mary j... so just as another warning.. listen to your doctor.. for your babies sake...

Kyle
03-02-2008, 06:11 PM
There is a reason the doctor tells you no alcohol, no drugs, and no smoking during pregnancy. My step dad is an OBGYN and today he got a call from one of his patients.. 37 weeks into her pregnancy (Full term is 40 weeks) and she said the baby wasnt moving (which isnt uncommon for a full term baby as they are bigger and dont move as much the last few weeks as the do during the earlier part of pregnancy).. Well he sent her to the hospital to have it checked- no heartbeat- they did a sonogram and again no heartbeat.. so now this woman has to deliver as she would a live baby.. but it will be dead (cannot do a c-section or a dnc).. and apparently at the beggining part of her pregnancy she smoked crack and mary j... so just as another warning.. listen to your doctor.. for your babies sake...
Isn't that gods way of punishing you for killing your child? Yeah it will suck to deliver a dead baby, but she has no one to blame but herself.

I'm not saying I have no pity, she obviously made a mistake, but that's what happens.

Thighs
03-02-2008, 06:31 PM
what a ****ing dumb *****. i hate when people do that ****. i mean, an abortion is one thing if its for the right reasons... but if the ***** cant lay off the pipe for 9 months maybe SHE shouldve been an abortion or a crack baby.

Elbow
03-02-2008, 07:28 PM
Wow I never even thought of a situation of giving birth to a dead baby....that would be the most horrible thing I could ever witness.

Spektrewing386
03-02-2008, 09:53 PM
it was ment for the baby to die. crackheads shouldnt be raising children.

hondachik
03-02-2008, 10:02 PM
what sucks is she will have to go thru every motion like she's having a live baby. that would kill me inside. i hope she has remorse and feels bad for what she did. she should have told the doc way ahead of time of what she did during her early pregnancy. that way the baby could have been monitored on a more regular basis. i cannot stand selfish people. females dont seem to realize, when you're pregnant, its no longer your body. it belongs to the baby and thats what comes first. i enjoyed being pregnant, and did everything i was supposed to. its sad when people do things on purpose to try to harm/kill the baby when they should have just used protection in the first place if they knew they weren't ready.