PDA

View Full Version : happenings in atlanta

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 06:01 PM
whats good in atlanta? have been here for a while and sick of just working, sleeping, watching t.v, all week every week. where do you guys go to meet people? good bars and sh!t like that.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:03 PM
That's why you don't move to Atlanta. The Amish have a more exciting life than here. Later, QD.

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Go clubbing... Opra, MJQ.. the list goes on

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 06:12 PM
That's why you don't move to Atlanta. The Amish have a more exciting life than here. Later, QD.
i agree. iam not too happy here but moved here for job reasons. now iam here and hate it

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:22 PM
i agree. iam not too happy here but moved here for job reasons. now iam here and hate it

Lolol. Well you gotta go where the money is. Just try and make the best of it. Georgia isn't that bad. But it is boring. Later, QD.

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Lolol. Well you gotta go where the money is. Just try and make the best of it. Georgia isn't that bad. But it is boring. Later, QD.

i guess if i knew people here it would not be so bad. but atlanta is def something else. bit of a culture shock. still have to adjust 100%. i work for dekalb in the south precinct and the people are different than what iam used to. the area is different. when i moved here i thought it was going to be the good ole boys in pickup trucks (sorry if this offends somebody). but my image of GA was, people in pickup trucks, everybody greets everybody, southern hospitiality, and people saying "yall". but now iam here and it could not be anymore different.

Julio
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
La RUmba 2 .. on buford hwy in the A... **** gets crunk tonight!!! bitches everywhere..... yes sir.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
i work for dekalb in the south precinct

Which one?

everybody greets everybody, southern hospitiality,

It's definitely not like that anymore. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
03-01-2008, 08:10 PM
get on myspace and meet some fat whores

amberghini
03-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Atlanta and Georgia are two different things. :goodjob:

Seymour222
03-01-2008, 08:55 PM
I thought there was only one south precinct. Im probably wrong. Anyhow, are you an officer?

deutshwise
03-02-2008, 08:12 AM
I thought there was only one south precinct. Im probably wrong. Anyhow, are you an officer?

yea, there is only one south precinct. there is north, south, central, east, and tucker. yes. went to dekalb because they have one of the best CID major felonies division in the country. do my time on the street and hopefully get my chance to do CID soon

Lizbiz101
03-02-2008, 08:57 AM
Uptown Comedy Club, Strokers, Body Tap, Goosebumps, Scores, Esso, Lucky Lounge, Atlantic Sation, Lenox, Andreti's, the list goes on.....you just got to get out there.