PDA

View Full Version : ATTN:

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 05:52 PM
i need somebody with photo taking skills. still kinda new to the area so i know no one here to take pictures. i need some pictures of myself stunting. since the last pictures of me stunting are 2 years old. will pay up to 100 dollars for a late afternoon session. want this to happen by next weekend.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:01 PM
i need some pictures of myself stunting.

Your Dad going to be there doing it also? Later, QD.

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Your Dad going to be there doing it also? Later, QD.
lol, fixed. if that is what you caught on to in my post and are refering to. but if not, no my dad will not be there since then i would just ask him to take pictures. i live here by myself

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I don't know what you fixed, but I was making a rap reference to Lil Wayne and "Stuntin Like My Daddy." Lolol. Later, QD.

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 06:32 PM
I don't know what you fixed, but I was making a rap reference to Lil Wayne and "Stuntin Like My Daddy." Lolol. Later, QD.
ohhh gotcha

but that song is horrible. especially since that song has come out all the gangsta boys in white tee's think they can stunt on their extented swing arm busa

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Where.. I can take some pics next sunday.. LMK.. DSLR for camera, my buddy is going to shoot for me so LMK

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Where.. I can take some pics next sunday.. LMK.. DSLR for camera, my buddy is going to shoot for me so LMK

hell yea. i live in grayson so i can meet any where around there. but found a nice place that i like to stunt at. its in acworth, some miles away but a nice place. let me know if acworth is good

SicStang03
03-01-2008, 06:58 PM
hell yea. i live in grayson so i can meet any where around there. but found a nice place that i like to stunt at. its in acworth, some miles away but a nice place. let me know if acworth is good

that is just north of Kennesaw... How far off 75 is the place you are thinking about? I drive out there a lot because my tuner is in Cartersville.. If you are serious about next Sunday LMK and I can make sure my buddy is available..