PDA

View Full Version : ATTN STREETSPEED

Dracc
03-01-2008, 04:51 PM
AKA matt... damn man.. WOW is all i gotta say

copied from his myspace bullentin

(Matt)
i think me and my so called fiance are no longer together... i am hurt and really upset i don't know what to do or what to think right now.. i am crying... **** hurts more than i thought it would i am slo really confused.... i am lost i just don't kno.... i think maybe hell i don't kno.. i can't wait to get back to my car at my house and go for a little drive....its hard to be in love and happy when all you do is fuss so maybe all the hurt and tears is not worth it no matter how much you care about some one.... i dunno. i mean i love her to death but i no longer kno if all the pain i go thru to make myself think i am happy is worth it any longer, atleast i now think i was trick myself into thinking i was happy with her, because in the end all we seem to do is fuss... i just don't know right now.. love ha, what a ****ty thing...

WickedIXMR
03-01-2008, 05:06 PM
LOL!

Slow Motion
03-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Damn thats messed up....

Dracc
03-01-2008, 05:10 PM
i can't find the one before this one but he thinks she's cheating on him.. cause he has to " beg for sex" i'm like wow... all i have to do is kiss my girl and pull out the ole trusty johnson and its a rap lol

Slow Motion
03-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Damn. "beg for sex"....Streetspeed needs to get some new pusy.

Dracc
03-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Damn. "beg for sex"....Streetspeed needs to get some new pusy.

i'm a go to gainesville and put him on a white girl lol

deutshwise
03-01-2008, 05:24 PM
i think most of us have all been there. go out and meet a new chick that will make you forget all about that b!tch. lots of fish in the sea

AnthonyF
03-01-2008, 05:25 PM
he wont come in here.

The Ninja
03-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Lol.....

Dracc
03-01-2008, 05:30 PM
he wont come in here.

nope :no:

Slow Motion
03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
i'm a go to gainesville and put him on a white girl lol

Put him on somethin real nice, if its not better than what he had then it won't work. Sometimes you have to just let go. Hopefully he will pull out ok...cuz getting down over the situation isn't going to help.

Mr. Clean
03-01-2008, 05:51 PM
thats def. from his keyboard... i'd know that awful ass grammar/spelling anywhere.

§treet_§peed
03-01-2008, 05:55 PM
hey hey now phuc you lol.. nah man its a long story man. i love this girl with all of my heart i love her kids with all of my heart... **** is real laugh if you want i could care less.. this is the way i feel i can't help it.....

Dracc
03-01-2008, 06:05 PM
hey hey now phuc you lol.. nah man its a long story man. i love this girl with all of my heart i love her kids with all of my heart... **** is real laugh if you want i could care less.. this is the way i feel i can't help it.....

wow.. uhhhh ohh... Flag... on the play.. traveling.. offsides... technical foul...

§treet_§peed
03-01-2008, 06:11 PM
yeah.. it happens....

Mr. Clean
03-01-2008, 06:18 PM
he wont come in here.

:doh: haha

RandomGuy
03-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Mar 1, 2008 5:19 AM
Subject: i hate my ****ing life right now this **** ****ing suxs ass
Body: alright so my girlfriend aka "fiance" although i don't think she wants to be anymore is acting wierd all the time now.. and i have to practically beg for sex. **** is not cool. you know what i always heard and beilived.. if they aren't getting it from you they are getting it some where else...

§treet_§peed
03-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks Hasan i wub you to pookie

The Ninja
03-01-2008, 06:31 PM
...Lol @ Dracc. I was all f*cked up when I read that part too. Its straight, its his life, my laugh.

Double_0_Rusty
03-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Sucks man, I have been there. Go meet new girls. It helped me out, alot.

Dracc
03-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Sucks man, I have been there. Go meet new girls. It helped me out, alot.

i was there too.. we both remember that dont we DUb 0...

Double_0_Rusty
03-02-2008, 12:17 AM
i was there too.. we both remember that dont we DUb 0...

Yessuh, hard times + good friends + alcohol = What b!tch????? lol

Dracc
03-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Yessuh, hard times + good friends + alcohol = What b!tch????? lol

hell yeah... lol.. speaking of that... once the knock sensor is straight on the ride.. look for the 22's to be spinning in athens more often

Double_0_Rusty
03-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Bring y0 whitey azz on down here.

Dracc
03-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Bring y0 whitey azz on down here.

i'm gonna make it down there you black bastard

WickedIXMR
03-02-2008, 01:09 AM
This couple is all kinds of ugly. And for him to beg for sex from that monster is just pathetic.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_1a330d467d5a3d7dcafbd9dd83fd8d77.jpg

Alan®
03-02-2008, 01:13 AM
This couple is all kinds of ugly. And for him to beg for sex from that monster is just pathetic.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_1a330d467d5a3d7dcafbd9dd83fd8d77.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Reps :goodjob: . My girl and I are taking a break and she calls me up begging for it. That's how its supposed to work IMO

Got Milk?
03-02-2008, 01:13 AM
BEING SINGLE=FREE MAN. Which i wish i was.

WickedIXMR
03-02-2008, 01:16 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Reps :goodjob: . My girl and I are taking a break and she calls me up begging for it. That's how its supposed to work IMO
Yup. I would never beg for sex unless she was hot as sh.it. But that girl?! OMGOODNESS! Shes a whole other world of ugly. She DEFINES ugly. But hes also on the same level so i guess its kinda ok.

chinitoxamor
03-02-2008, 01:20 AM

sh.it happens, i was depressed and sad and Dracc knew about it, because of my ex and now i dont care i put all that stuff behind me because im young and so what, im single now and just chilling, talk to a different girl every 2 or 3 weeks, sometimes stick with one but talk to others on the side, but hey, never hurts im single

chinitoxamor
03-02-2008, 01:21 AM

i thought shrek was a good movie until i saw this :lmfao:

Got Milk?
03-02-2008, 01:23 AM
i thought shrek was a good movie until i saw this :lmfao:

REPS REPS REPS:goodjob:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chinitoxamor again.

WickedIXMR
03-02-2008, 01:24 AM
This couple is so ugly i feel like this belongs in the "nws" forum....

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_7dc3b2fb4a48d2f50291d1d766c60bed.jpg

chinitoxamor
03-02-2008, 01:26 AM
REPS REPS REPS:goodjob:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chinitoxamor again.

are you stalking me? :lmfao: anyways later man its late for me. work tomorrow

JITB
03-02-2008, 04:01 AM
kill her

ahmonrah
03-02-2008, 05:44 AM
if you have to beg for sex...leave a protein shake on her forehead while she sleeps.....then go to sleep with a grin...
:ninja:

BTLFED
03-02-2008, 08:12 AM
He is begging for sex from THAT?! :upchuck: :no:

Dracc
03-02-2008, 11:36 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA at all of you

OnURleft
03-02-2008, 07:14 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMO!!!

pali_meister
03-02-2008, 09:47 PM
lol damn ya'll bash on that dude. Guess we all been there tho. Get wasted for a week, meet a enw girl while doin that, and its all good. And if that doesnt happen u can still hit up one of the exes for some punani.

TheChosenOne
03-02-2008, 10:15 PM
lol damn ya'll bash on that dude. Guess we all been there tho. Get wasted for a week, meet a enw girl while doin that, and its all good. And if that doesnt happen u can still hit up one of the exes for some punani.
He did that last time, and look at what he brought home...:no:

Bad Idea.

I got a question. Why can you post up now, but when I called you out on your manhood, all you did was neg rep me.

pali_meister
03-03-2008, 12:25 AM
hey its all good dude i have only heard a few things about him. I wasn't there tho so i cant really chime in on it.

:lmfao:Big rofl at all the threads concerning him tho:lmfao:

§treet_§peed
03-03-2008, 04:44 PM
trust me she lo9oks alot better in person and trust me the sex is awesome.. depo + small wet pink std free ***** = ftw son... lol funny thing is some of you OG people, well none are really in here cept for Chris have meet this girl when we dated the first time...

§treet_§peed
03-03-2008, 04:46 PM
lol and another thing i could care less about what most of the faggets on here think about me or anything else.. because i have meet a **** load of people on here that claim to be drop dead sexy... lololololol is all i can say about that one.. funny thing is i never claimed to be hot or anything nor did i claim to be a lady killer.. funny i guess that almost all the instagaters seem to assum that...

95alty
03-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Sorry to hear that man... i know exactly how you feel dude... well i did... we solved our differences... vacations seem to help in my matters :)

good luck chuck

§treet_§peed
03-03-2008, 04:50 PM
i appreciate the praise guys.. btw i told the ***** to kick rocks and she started applogizing last night.. i cussed her out for about an hour straight then had her crying and **** then she was appologizing for the rest of the night.. o well **** the ***** is what i say..lol i was say **** you ***** when we hang up now.

§treet_§peed
03-03-2008, 04:52 PM
another thing i really don't have to beg for sex. if i want it i can go else where and get it. i have my ways, i kno how to talk to girls for the most part.. i make up in words what i lack in looks. but i want it to be with her so i am willing to give a little bit.. just ask some of my friends In Real Life that have known me for a while...:goodjob:

BTLFED
03-03-2008, 05:09 PM
LOL to all your posts. You don't have to beg for sex because the safest sex is with yourself. :jerkit:

JITB
03-03-2008, 05:12 PM
another thing i really don't have to beg for sex. if i want it i can go else where and get it. i have my ways, i kno how to talk to girls for the most part.. i make up in words what i lack in looks. but i want it to be with her so i am willing to give a little bit.. just ask some of my friends In Real Life that have known me for a while...:goodjob:

props for being honest... but us men dont like to hear all that mushy ****.. u keep that **** for the next girl u get..u can use it to get some sympathy *****...and if ur good enough she will keep u around! :goodjob: , but on here we will just make fun of u...lol

§treet_§peed
03-05-2008, 05:43 PM
^ and that is why i love IA lol but we broke up last night.. pretty sad actually i am anyways.. i loved her with all of my heart and still do. we were engaged after all..

Sammich
03-06-2008, 08:00 AM
maybe u can find another ugly broad SS

§treet_§peed
03-06-2008, 05:32 PM
reall PBS she is actually quit pretty that was a horable picture and we weren't dressed to impress. if you seen her in real life dressed up a little you would be like wo

Sammich
03-07-2008, 07:51 AM
BUT I ALREADY SAID WHOA...what else is there to say...GET!?!?!?!?

The Ninja
03-07-2008, 07:53 AM
Lol......

The Ninja
03-07-2008, 07:54 AM
reall PBS she is actually quit pretty that was a horable picture and we weren't dressed to impress. if you seen her in real life dressed up a little you would be like wo

Myspace angles couldn't make her look good homie. Sorry to break it to ya, but it doesn't seem like I'm the first.

BTLFED
03-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Myspace angles couldn't make her look good homie. Sorry to break it to ya, but it doesn't seem like I'm the first.

Bahahahaha! :lmfao:

Reps!

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 11:33 AM
ACtually you are wrong so i guess all those fat chicks you hit on on myspace look hawt until you find out you were having phone sex with shamoo huh...

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 11:51 AM
why are you still on here?

BTLFED
03-08-2008, 12:06 PM
ACtually you are wrong so i guess all those fat chicks you hit on on myspace look hawt until you find out you were having phone sex with shamoo huh...

Unlike your pathetic ass I don't use Myspace to meet women. I have taste.

WickedIXMR
03-08-2008, 12:12 PM

Ill let the pictures speak for themselves.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/l_7dc3b2fb4a48d2f50291d1d766c60bed.jpg

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Ill let the pictures speak for themselves.

After further review......:sicks:

WickedIXMR
03-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I mean she has an ugly nose, big mother fu.cking forehead, monkey ears, nasty chin, fu.cked up eyes, UGLY ass smile, nasty lips, EXTREMELY FU.CKED UP TEETH, and you think shes pretty......................

The Ninja
03-08-2008, 12:52 PM
In his defense: Beauty is subjective....?

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Unlike your pathetic ass I don't use Myspace to meet women. I have taste. not you chris the fag that was talking

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:33 PM
lol and i can bet that most of you are perfect yourself? let me guess all of you are models?

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 01:35 PM
IM PERFECT, MY GF HAS STRAIGHT TEETH.

*caps lock off*

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I am sure you are. so your a model huh? then WHAT THE PHUC ARE YOU DOING ON IA?

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 01:38 PM
I am sure you are. so your a model huh? then WHAT THE PHUC ARE YOU DOING ON IA?

Making fun of bottom feeders such as yourself.

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:41 PM
o wow that hurt now i think imma go cry..lol i love how you try and insult me when you yourself hiding behind a computer screen, is really nor better than me. it doesn't just take looks to get hot ladies.

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 01:45 PM
o wow that hurt now i think imma go cry..lol i love how you try and insult me when you yourself hiding behind a computer screen, is really nor better than me. it doesn't just take looks to get hot ladies.

im hiding behind a computer screen?

Are the 1396 people viewing this forum hiding too?

§treet_§peed
03-08-2008, 01:48 PM
i dunno are they Einstein? but its funny how people like yourself love talking **** all the time on a computer. about how hot you are and how many girls you have slept with and how hot they all were.

EJ25RUN
03-08-2008, 02:02 PM
i dunno are they Einstein? but its funny how people like yourself love talking **** all the time on a computer. about how hot you are and how many girls you have slept with and how hot they all were.

How did this thread go from me hiding behind a computer to you wanting to know about the women i slept with.

#1 I don't post anything about my personal life on a forum or myspace or anything. If you were at least half as intelligent, no one would be talking about your girlfriend we've never meet.

Has she even seen this forum. I mean is your idea of a date include sitting her down and letting her read what we've posted about her. I'd kill myself if i was her. She must be an emotional wreck to be with you. To be honest, I feel sorry for her. But this will teach her what it's like to be with such a loser.

#2 You know, unlike some of the other members of this site i have disagreements with, i can have a proper discussion with them.

You are different. I haven't actually meet you but i can already see what a poor excuse of a person you are.

I've already established that even though this is just a forum people jump on to for funs sake, you are usually the punching bag. The one ridiculed by everyone. Allot of people that don't even go on this forum know who you are because of the endless rants members give about your idiotic posts.

I'm gonna stop responding to you because i feel it is for no purpose. I truly have nothing to gain arguing with you about anything.

Did you even graduate high school? I mean really.

The Ninja
03-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Lol....I'm not perfect, far from it. Never said I was though, but I'm damn sure my last girlfriend was hotter than your current chick.

WickedIXMR
03-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Lol....I'm not perfect, far from it. Never said I was though, but I'm damn sure my last girlfriend was hotter than your current chick.
x2

BTLFED
03-09-2008, 10:39 AM
x2

x3

§treet_§peed
03-10-2008, 11:45 AM
How did this thread go from me hiding behind a computer to you wanting to know about the women i slept with.

#1 I don't post anything about my personal life on a forum or myspace or anything. If you were at least half as intelligent, no one would be talking about your girlfriend we've never meet.

Has she even seen this forum. I mean is your idea of a date include sitting her down and letting her read what we've posted about her. I'd kill myself if i was her. She must be an emotional wreck to be with you. To be honest, I feel sorry for her. But this will teach her what it's like to be with such a loser.

#2 You know, unlike some of the other members of this site i have disagreements with, i can have a proper discussion with them.

You are different. I haven't actually meet you but i can already see what a poor excuse of a person you are.

I've already established that even though this is just a forum people jump on to for funs sake, you are usually the punching bag. The one ridiculed by everyone. Allot of people that don't even go on this forum know who you are because of the endless rants members give about your idiotic posts.

I'm gonna stop responding to you because i feel it is for no purpose. I truly have nothing to gain arguing with you about anything.

Did you even graduate high school? I mean really. lol i like how you try to twist words say what you will and others can to about me i can give a **** less.. i don't wanna argue with you but yet you seem to have no life by relentlessy not giving up on trying to insult me.. i could give a **** less if you think i am dumb or whatever, and yes i did graduate high school with a 3.4 GPA while working a full time job.

§treet_§peed
03-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Lol....I'm not perfect, far from it. Never said I was though, but I'm damn sure my last girlfriend was hotter than your current chick. lol a little behind i see i stated that we are no longer together so therefore i do not have a current chick and when it comes to me, the girl i am with does not have to be a 10 to every guy that sees her. If i like her and think that she is cute that is what matters to me.. i actually try to treat women like a human instead of a trophy...

Scrappy
03-11-2008, 01:22 PM
i dont get it though... u say them bragging about banging hot chicks... no kid that is what u did til u met this one... banging HOT ASS girls in ur car at highschool and all that ish... its annoying to read others doing it isnt it matt? think how we feel when u did it all the time.

skorch
03-11-2008, 01:33 PM
this thread has actually made me laugh over 4 times. hahah, wicked with the pictures owned it! street speed, the sex you guys had probably was the worse or one of the worse combinations in history. this proves that even god can make mistakes. street speed, if this is the only style of pie you can get your hands on, turn to mario cantone and start following his ways.

§treet_§peed
03-11-2008, 03:14 PM
i dont get it though... u say them bragging about banging hot chicks... no kid that is what u did til u met this one... banging HOT ASS girls in ur car at highschool and all that ish... its annoying to read others doing it isnt it matt? think how we feel when u did it all the time. yes i see that now i know i have done alot of things i shouldn't of and i regrete most of them but o wel **** the dumb **** i tried to marry ***** can go catch a STD.