PDA

View Full Version : 88-91 civic & crx chassis strengthening systems:

SE-Rious©
03-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Pictures comming soon !
if you have the slightest intrests please
P/M me.

the item is a copy of the ITR rear wall brace.
it will bolt up without modifications to your chassis
but if you run the rear interior you will need to cout out where it bolts.

will be making a couple this comming up week and will have them for sale.

Thanks, DMJRaceEngineering. :goodjob:

AnTi-PooN
03-01-2008, 12:50 PM
cool hookin us up right?

SE-Rious©
03-01-2008, 01:30 PM
there is a very good chance there will be some hooking up ! hahahahahaha
i have 2 sponsored racecars they get killer deals on all inhouse fabricated items.
i might end up selling for around $250-$280 complete maybe alittle less for the set-up.everyone else sells $160 a bar(3 bars to make a complete set-up)either way there will be some good things comming from us and the entire "EFSquad" gets hookups im sure.

jfrolang
03-03-2008, 01:09 AM
Don't waste your time with a Z-bar, seriously. build an X-brace for the same location for better results.

toonz
03-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Jeff speaks from knowledge.......

SE-Rious©
03-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Jeff speaks from knowledge.......

I have plenty of knowledge myself and i will continue my fabrications on the Z-system.and i know the X-system is best it has 2 extra mounting locations than the "z" but there IS a X-system in the works i am doing one at a time and didn't want to mention all my plans at once.these are hand-made in house one at a time.

thank you for the input.but there will be many chassis braces comming from my company.but cannot all come at once.
if i do not design a system that you prefer or think gets the job done than i am sorry.i sponsor a few racecars and these systems have been proven.some better than others of course but some people like the "z" over the "x" and others would just like to have the rear wall brace or either just harness bar.
either way not being a d*ck just letting everyone know all these systems do something.and in the future there will be a x/z-system,harness bar,rear wall brace,lower tie bars,3-point front strut bars and 4-point rear strut bars.so everyone just keep the understanding this takes time and every item will be fabricated off our personal vehicles and will be tested and altered as needed to help as much possible.

Thanks,DMJRE
:goodjob:

SE-Rious©
03-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Don't waste your time with a Z-bar, seriously. build an X-brace for the same location for better results.

We appreciate the input/help.there is a X-system in the works.

Thanks,DMJRE

:goodjob:

jfrolang
03-03-2008, 11:37 AM
How about some fender braces then? I found them more effective than any strut brace.

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/2124686/111382490.jpg

SE-Rious©
03-03-2008, 11:55 AM
How about some fender braces then? I found them more effective than any strut brace.

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126601/2124686/111382490.jpg

you can send us a email at [email protected] if you have any suggestions any comments or questions about what we have planned as far as bracing.and those braces look like they do help alot ..

Thanks, DMJRE

StraightSix
03-03-2008, 07:36 PM
There's actually some debate in the automotive world about the effectiveness of strut bars. I've heard arguments for both side, that they do something to help stiffen the chassis and that any chassis stiffening is negligible.

jfrolang
03-03-2008, 08:02 PM
With an older car like EFs we need all the help we can get. Modern cars have less to gain.

SE-Rious©
03-07-2008, 12:44 PM
in the process of fabricating the rear hatch wall brace(similar to that of a ITR) for the ED/EF chassis.anyone interested p/m me im making a few and want to know if i need to make more ?
Thanks,DMJRE